sakuatsu one shots

By omixxatsu

i'm totally obsessed with sakuatsu rn so ig i'll be writing here a lot! lower case intended the characters o... More

i miss you i'm sorry (angst, kind of)
bust your windows
listen before i go (angst, tw)
puppy
jenny
crush culture
slow dancing in the dark
water fountain (tw abuse)
water fountain (tw abuse / osasuna editon)
double date (ft. osasuna)
photograph
cloud 9
i love you
can i have a ride home? i'm at a party and i don't know anyone
christmas eve
friends
half a man
no matter the season (tw)
your soul
nothinh
nothing pt 2????
noothing pT 3?!?!?!๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜œโœ‚๏ธโ€ผ๏ธ
nothingh pt 4๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ”ช
18
sex, money, feelings die
it rains in nyc
you found me (tw)
are you bored yet?
pain killer
the story
the story pt 2
when you were young
dreamy suicide pact
dnd is gay (but so am i so this tracks)
wildest dreams
you wrote 'don't forget' on your arm
you wrote 'don't forget' on your arm pt 2
gc tiktok trend ๐Ÿƒ
treehouse
dream boy
just fine
remember when
505
skin
juliet
choices choices!!
besties...
budding romance
goodbye, my danish sweetheart
when the party's over
are we bouta kiss rn? *does the lip bite thing*
drivers license
hey yallโ€ผ๏ธ
!!!!
:)
first burn
waiting room

grr arf arf

3.1K 101 79
By omixxatsu

guys i just finished your lie in april and i can't stop cryingh like wtf

when atsumu was young he was so care free.

he would spend time with his twin and their friends.

he'd chase butterflies in the fields and play tag.

when he was diagnosed he didn't believe what was happening.

going to school the next few years he was always known as the "sick kid".

everyone either pitied him or avoided him.

his sickness wasn't something generic it was uncommon.

and although there wasn't much detail on it the doctors knew he didn't have much time.

when miya atsumu met sakusa kiyoomi there was something instant that connected between them.

they felt as if they'd known each other their whole lives.

the first time kiyoomi had gone to the miyas' house he was confronted by the healthy twin as atsumu had gone off to do something.

"ya know right?" osamu had asked and kiyoomi looked at him questionably.

"know what?"

"tsumu's sick. we don't know how much longer we have with him and if yer just gonna leave when things get bad don't bother staying now. i can tell he really likes you."

"i'm not going anywhere," kiyoomi had answered honestly and as he sits next to the sleeping faux blonde's hospital bed right now he remembers that promise.

he subconsciously grabs the frail hand of atsumu and he sighs.

three months ago atsumu had been fine.

they'd play volleyball together and have a good time.

it's was only two months ago when atsumu had taken a fall.

he had been running up to set a ball when his body collapsed.

the faux blonde had been hospitalized ever since.

"omi yer here again?" atsumu asks groggily as his eyes adjust to the bright hospital lights.

"yeah, i got done with practice early," kiyoomi answers, and what he didn't say was that he actually skipped practice. he'd been skipping practice for the past week.

"ya have train more. yer an amazing player omiomi and ya can't let it go to waste," the faux blonde is now sitting up coughing a bit as he does so.

kiyoomi clutches his hand tighter.

"i know," the raven mumbles.

"do ya though? after high school ya could make a professional team. ya need to so ya can keep doin what ya love."

"i know."

three months ago atsumu had been looking at colleges with kiyoomi.

the faux blonde just looked over the other's shoulder as he researched.

"do ya wanna stay in the area?" atsumu had asked.

"maybe, it depends," the raven answered.

"on what?"

there was no response only a shrug.

"omi-kun will ya forget about me when i go? like restart?" the faux blonde had asked a month ago.

"never."

it was a simple and honest answer.

how could kiyoomi ever forget the energetic fake blonde with mesmerizing amber eyes?

he couldn't.

kiyoomi had always believe life had no meaning. he didn't mind living or anything he didn't wanna die he just didn't find any happiness.

that's was until he found atsumu.

or we'll- atsumu found him.

and as kiyoomi's walking home on this snowy winter night he feels a tear slip out of his eye.

he can't bring himself to keep walking as he slides down against the wall of a fence releasing more warm tears.

"god fuck atsumu. i've only found you so recently why do you have to leave so soon?"

the raven knew he'd been set up for heartbreak from the start.

he just didn't think atsumu would light up his life.

he didn't think the faux blonde would bring everything around him to life.

when he met the sickly twin his world had been dull, now it's bursting with color.

a color that's slowly starting to fade again.

sometimes kiyoomi wishes he could go back.

maybe if he'd taken a left instead of a right he wouldn't be here right now.

maybe if he'd gotten a ride with komori instead of walking he wouldn't be feeling so much pain in his chest.

"hey omiomi.." the blonde mumbles into his telephone staring outside his window.

"atsumu? what's up? it's nearly midnight," kiyoomi asked groggily still laying in bed.

"i know, but outside there's this plane. i'm assuming it's full of people.. i wonder where they're going."

the raven sits up and sees a plane outside too, "yeah i see it."

"ya do?" the faux blonde asked and the raven could hear the smile in his voice.

"yeah i do."

"we must be under the same sky," atsumu sounded like he smiled even wider if possible.

kiyoomi could imagine that smile so well.

he wanted to savor the blonde and extend his time.

that might be selfish though.

atsumu never said he was in pain, but sometimes the raven could see it in his eyes.

every time he coughed or shifted the wrong way.

"i don't want to lose you," kiyoomi mumbles as he holds the faux blonde close.

"don't forget me okay?" atsumu's voice shakes. "please don't forget me."

kiyoomi holds the sickly twin tighter if that was even possible and he nearly chokes up right then, "never."

IM ENDING THIS RIGHT HERE. MY HEART HURTS SO MUCH. I HATE THIS AND IT JUMPS AROUND A LOT BUT IM SO SAD LIKE WTF I NORMALLY CANT CRY BUT RN I CANT STOP AND I HATE IT.

anyway i hope y'all enjoyed <3

(also i'll try to make something happy soon 💀)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 3.4K 11
This is the first fanfiction I'm writing. I hope you like it! \(ยฐ^ยฐ)/ Note: [f/n] = first name [l/n] = last name [h/c] = hair color [e/c] = eye color
377K 9.8K 45
Since I have a crush on every single character from this anime, I figured 'Why not write some one shots about them?' The image of the cover does not...
18.2K 710 25
Suna x fem reader. "Holy shit! You're a chick?" In which Y/n had recently won her battle with cancer, but it left her body unrecognizable. When the p...
46.3K 1.2K 52
Where a shyish girl enters her first year at Inarizaki high with no real intentions of meeting new people. She's lost interest in trying to make memo...