SQUABBLE - NOBARA K.

By utabomb1

He wasn't going to stop hunting him until he was dead. Everyone who loved him knew that. If only he realized... More

Squabble + Bio
What in the actual f-
Sukuna's Vessel
The New Girl in Town ( Part 1 )
The New Girl in Town ( Part 2 )
Dinner and Nostalgia
One on One with Nobara
The fun before tragedy
A Battle against the Devil ( part 1 )
A Battle against the Devil ( part 2 )
I lived, bitch
JJK
Recovery and Oh no, she's here
It's kinda complicated ( part 1 )
It's kinda complicated ( part 2 )
Plans and a Confession
Domains and Princesses
Ready, set, go!
The talk with Mai ( short )
"I think I love you, kei"
Cat fight
Anticipated showdown
The First Kiss
He's in trouble
Proposal of a Proposal
Lovers' Quarrel
Time is precious
Pain and Pleasure
Great escape ( part 1 )
Congratulations
The Great escape ( part 2)..and sleeping with Sukuna ( wait what? )
Give it back
Karaoke night
I love you, but I'm sorry
Kill the Brothers
Revenge over You
My Son
Playtime
Trivia
War
Update
Shibuya
Reunion
I love you, now and forever
My lovely escape
Self destruction
Happy birthday, love
Family ties
Where do we stand?
A Promised Kiss
Enemies to Lovers
Maki
Tension and Love
Squabble and Drama
Outsiders
Mai, I love you
I will always love you
A/N and your choice
Don't come back
Alone together
I'm yours
Let the games begin
Golden Prize
that's how the games work
Nightmares
Once and for all
The final opponent
Away from home
lady death
The end
Crossover of the Year

War declared

807 28 11
By utabomb1

Hey everyone, I'm so sorry. I was supposed to update this last saturday and never got to. 

I unfortunately got news a family friend of mines got positive for cancer and I was pretty upset that I needed time away for a bit. I'm praying things will be okay. 

My plans in Spring break altered a bit but I will do my best and publish as many chapters as I can this week.

Anyways, enjoy the part 2 of War 

--

She laid motionless on his bed, holding onto one of the nearest pillows while she simply bore her eyes at the clock and watches time pass by.

The clock ticks away as she reminisces a series of thoughts of the late Murasaki who passed many days ago.

Tick!

The time she met him and how flustered he got meeting her

The dates and hangouts, the banter they'd have that no one else did.

Their first kiss

And their last

The way their hands intertwined tightly as their bodies melt against each other, skin so hot and sticky without a care in the world.

There's even a time before they left his grandparents' residency. The boy looks out at the ocean again moments until they depart.

He smiles, remembering how Nobara said this reminded her of home.

"Nobs.." He looks at her.

"I would love to visit your hometown someday."

So lovingly in those eyes of his and she brightens up, seeing how he wanted to come visit the place where she grew up most of her life.

She smirks, a little tease towards him.

"You want to meet the parents already? I feel so honored~."

He chuckles softly, "Well that too. But yeah, it doesn't have to be now. It can be later on, ya know?"

"Hm, how about late October perhaps?"

His eyes quirk up, "October. That's pretty soon, don't you think?"

"Well the sooner the better!"

She shouts before dropping to his level and wrapping her arms around him, her body nearly leaning onto his.

"Just the way you showed me Tokyo, I can show you my home!"

"Okay, it's a deal." He says, now intrigued by her offer. The two then look at each other before kissing on the porch.

She scrolled through his camera roll, reliving the recent memories and selfies they took together. Anything that can make it seem like he was alive again.

And then the worse thing possible happens today.

An unknown number called and Nobara stares at it, expecting it to be a scam call or someone trying to sell something.

She declined the call

But it rings again with the same number.

She groans, so tired and wanting to be alone but she decided to answer it once and for all.

She wraps her hand tightly around the phone and then press it against her ear.

She had accepted the call.

"Hello..?" She says, hoarsely from all the crying in the past days. She stared into the wall waiting for the person to answer with her dark circled eyes.

"Kugisaki-Chan..is that you?!"

Her eyes widened. Time around her stopped instantly.

Her lip began to quiver at the voice and she felt like wanting to cry all over again. But she knew she had to stop.

Especially when it came to this person.

"Oh, my bad! I forgot to introduce myself, It's Kei's grandmother!" She laughs on the other end.

"Finally after some convincing, my husband and I decided to get a phone. Funny, right?.."

Nobara hesitated to say anything. Words couldn't come out of her mouth.

All she could produce was a half hearted "yes"

"Is Kei with you right now?"

Her hand starts to shake and she starts to breath so heavily.

The sight of his dead body haunts her again and she grits her teeth to avoid a cry.

"Mam...I'm so sorry but-"

"Your grandson is dead."

The other lady doesn't say anything for a moment. It's dull silence til she answers with a simple inquiry.

"W-What? You're joking, right?"

"..."

"Please, please tell me if you are!"

"I wish I was.." She says barely in a whisper. "I'm sorry for your loss."

"...As am I.." She says before hearing hyperventilation on the other end. The old lady felt herself a faint.

"E-Excuse me, I need to be left alone.."

She doesn't say anything and let her go.

She releases the phone, dropping it to the bed before sobbing all over again.

She knows that he would tell her to wipe those tears away but it was hard not to.

Megumi and Yuji experienced much the same. They couldn't stop and only continued to mourn for their late friend.

Their emotions become a whirlwind when their teacher, the one so often playful becomes solemn.

He summons the three to his office with Principal Yaga and Todo in the room.

Yuji's eyes widened at the sight of Todo who surprisingly doesn't seem all happy when he comes to the room.

There wasn't anytime for idle chatter or banter about his Takada.

They had pressing matters to discuss.

"T-Todo-San, what are you doing here?!" He asked, scanning his entire body. He clearly had injuries from the cheek down to his exposed chest. 

Yaga hated to be the bearer of bad news for the first years but they had ever right to know that their "dead" classmate is actually alive and killing innocent people. 

"I'm afraid I have some bad news.." He says, intertwining his hands and pose in a stoic expression while the students looked completely distressed. 

"Kei Murasaki...is alive but not in the way we wanted it to be," He announced to the three. Nobara's heart jumps for hope but the way he said it so solemnly made her realize there's a catch. 

The three students looked them so worried. "It appears he is being controlled by a curse womb, one out of the four that was stolen during the Kyoto event. He's gone and killed an entire middle  school, including injuring some Kyoto students."

"And are they okay?" Megumi asked, thinking of the students such as Mai and Kamo. Todo frowns further and looks down to his feet.

"I'm afraid Momo had been severely burned and injured. Mai took a beating too, along with a few.." 

Todo was disappointed in himself and Yuji can see in his eyes that he was struggling. Even the Takada in his head told him back there, that he could escape for the sake of keeping his classmates alive instead if fighting him further all alone. 

In the midst of his fight with the curse womb, Todo felt a chill at the sight of what his new enemy could do.

Koji and Todo fought, slamming fists at each other. The black-hair foe would cast blood shots and arrows at him, but it could not pierce into Todo's skin.

"Bleed, bleed, bleed!" He roars so viciously before slamming at him with more attacks. He had an insane look on his face, licking his lips in hopes to cut a piece of skin.

"Come on, bleed for me," He keeps on chanting. "You might as well since you interrupted my time with that girl who was here." 

Todo silences him, forcefully throwing a big punch at his gut at full speed and propels Koji away. 

Koji pants a bit and looks around, seeing himself fallen near a group of corpses. 

He then smiles. An idea forms at his head. He takes out a carved knife and plunges it into each of the bodies.

His fingers rise up,

"I guess I'll have to use my surroundings a bit more." 

The dead corpses began to rise up and Todo's eyes widened to see the dead children and their soulless bodies getting up on their own.

"Kill him!" The crowd began to sprint at the student.

There was something so disgusting seeing the sight of children running at him and trying to claw at Todo. He fought them back but it left a haunted memory that he can not escape now. 

He flinches at the awful memory.

"Kei Murasaki is no longer with us. He's been morphed into a monster that now can only be killed. Brother, Fushiguro, Kugisaki...I'm sorry but if there's a time when you must face him..

Don't hold back."

Nobara shakes her head this and refuses to believe a word he says,

"N-No, that's not true!" She exclaims, silencing the room. "If the report of him trying to gain control of his body back is true, then I have faith we can bring him back without having to kill him!"

She looks around, almost desperate for someone to agree. But everyone looks so sorry for her. She looked at Yuji's eyes, hoping to find a common ground.

But after hearing what Todo said, he was loss for words. He doesn't want blood on his hands but if he no longer really is Kei, then he'd have to kill the imposter. 

Megumi slams his fists against the wall, completely troubled over it. He leans his head to, lost in his thoughts and doesn't say a word. 

Gojo's heart break to see his students act up like this. 

"Bullshit!" The girl cries out. She wasn't going to back down and go against Kei.

"Do you guys not care about Kei? Don't you want to get him back?! We still have a chan-"

"Kugisaki, enough!" Gojo says so seriously. "If he has been taken by a curse womb, then there's no going back. If a mere human is taken over by one, then it is over for them."

"But Kei is no mere human. He's a damn jujutsu sorcerer. And I will see to the end that he will come back in safely."

'Even if it damn kills me'

She grits her teeth at her teacher and he strongly admires her stubbornness at a time like this. She didn't cry nor gave up.

She was determined, even if the chances were every so slim. 

Yes, he was a jujutsu sorcerer but there was no way he could return, right? Gojo had to assume the worse and can not get his hopes up.

All he had in his head that he will soon walk the streets of Shibuya and kill the likes of curse spirits and rogue sorcerers who want to get in his way. 

All by himself. 

But he's unaware, for once. 

Because he will not expect reuniting with a "old friend" of his 

And the student that he lost, being overtaken by a womb. He'll be met by a mischievous smile with blood twirling in his hands.

Koji would smack his head in that moment, silencing the screams of the trapped individual inside of him as he sees Gojo, head to toe, right in front of him. 

-

Meanwhile, the three had to investigate the traitors in question.

One being Kokichi Muta.

Mechmaru,

the one who forwarded that one mission to Kei that got him to disappear in the first place. 

It's likely that he had lured him into a trap and it was mandatory to find him soon as possible. 

--

The Shibuya incident would soon initiate and as Kojo walks the halls of the base, he leans against the wall with a groan.

He curses out loud,

"Fuck, just leave me alone!" he said at the taunting in his head. He sneers his eyes to himself ad his head throb. 

"You have to give up, you know?! You will never get this body back. Now, you just sit tight as I kill those friends of yours, okay?!" He screams, hoping for an answer but it's silent at first. 

He starts to laugh.

Finally, the boy had gave up. 

He then started to walk and then stopped in his tracks when he hears one thing, 

"You're going to die."

This makes him angry and Koji nearly destroys the wall with his own fist. He groans out in frustration and feels he's going a bit crazy.

He had to shake his head and try to ignore him. He then turns tail and meets up with the fake Getou and other accomplices out on the beach. 

'Shut up, Murasaki. I'm going to make you pay for those words....

I'm going to kill everyone you love. Your precious friends, your girlfriend. Everyone. 

Then we'll see if you'll talk later...'

-

A little short but don't worry, more chapters will come out this week. A bit altered Shibuya Arc starts this week, so don't miss it. As always, comment or vote on this story.

Thank you!

- Rini 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.9K 745 48
𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐎𝐅 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐒 "𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐧𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐥 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐫𝐤, 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐛...
118K 3.5K 59
He promised to never make her cry, he promised to protect her, he promised he would be there for her. And he kept his word. He made sure she never...
4.2K 142 15
𝔹ℕℍ𝔸 𝕆ℂ 𝕊𝕋𝕆ℝ𝕐 In the shadows of tragedy, Mahou Murasaki's life takes a treacherous turn. Betrayed and kidnapped, she escapes only to be thrust...
210K 5.1K 32
As a 3rd grade Jujutsu Sorcerer, 18 year old Nobara Kugisaki have worked hard on killing spirit curses, that are a race of spiritual beings manifeste...