Fast and Furious

By Person20001

Rebel Ortiz is one of the most wanted street racer in the world. When the team gets a special mission to find... More

The rescue
I Win
Mr. Nobody
Cars Don't Fly
A/N
Couple?
Mine
Stay Fast
When I see you again

"To death and back..."

6.9K 118 1
By Person20001

"The guys were attacked," Letty say as she reads a text from her phone. I feel the color drain from my face. "Nobody was shot, the team is dead, Dom and Brian are un scratched, but its pretty bad," she says and our mood dropped from there. "Come one we need to get ready for a fight," she says leaving and coming back with some clothes. "The guys will meet us there in their cars," i grabbed some random clothes and go to the bathroom to change.

I walked out to see the other girls ready to go. Letty hands me a key to a car but before i could ask what it is for she walks away. I followed her to the lobby where everyone is waiting.  

"For this task we are going to need or best race," she says nodding at me which makes more sense about the key. "And our best hacker together we are a team," she says and we nod going outside and i see the beautiful car she is gave me.  

Ramsey gets in my car feeling more comfortable with my crazy driving. We pulled up and i speed off. We stayed in a straight line formation Han in the lead me right behind him etc. I got bored of Han's slow ass driving and i speed up changed lanes and went right in front of him some of the other members of our group had the same idea and passed them. 

~time skip~

After hours of driving we finally made it to LA where my live started. We all separated Ramsey getting into Mia's car. We decide to meet at the place of Letty's death that views all over downtown. I was just going to drive around to see what i have missed in the last couple of years. I got a text from Brian telling me to meet him at parking garage. I drives there to see him getting read by putting a bullet prove vest on. I quickly climbed out and sprinted over to him and squished him into a hug. He turns around and looks at me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and i kissed him passionately. He pull away and strokes my check. He hands me some guns and i looked at him confused.

"What's this for?" I asked holding the gun.

"Just in case I don't want anything to happen to you," he said turning around getting a thigh holster. He gets on his knees a slides it up my leg. He takes the gun from my hand and puts it in place. He gets back up to his full height which makes me feel short compared to him. He wraps his arms around me. "Don't get hurt," he mumbles into my hair.

"No promises," i joked and he chuckles,

"Ride or die," he says.

"To death and back," i said a old family saying that Letty and i would use all the time. "We have to go its almost time," i said pulling away a little to look at him a put my hand lightly on his check and get on my tiptoes to kiss his check. I moved away from him and walked towards my car to get on of my good luck rings.

I grabbed the two of them and put one on my middle finger and i walked up to Brian and grabbed his right hand and slipped the ring on his middle finger.

"These are told to be good luck but i think there styles but please keep it on I don't want anything to happen to you," i said and he nods his head putting a strand of my hair behind my ear. We pulled away and get into our cars a drive off side by side. We make it to the hill to see everyone one last time before the fight.

~time skip~

We made a plain and Ramsey gets into Brians car. We hit the streets and started our plain. Ramsey, Brian, Tej, Roman, and Dom are the target cars. So the rest of us just have to scatter and stay on the phone the whole time. I randomly drive down the streets trying to make sure i don't get near the rest of the group. I'm suddenly followed by an i don't know who the car belongs to. I hear people randomly talking through the phone but i don't pay attention need to keep my eye on the road. I look away for one moment to see Brian's car being blown up but he jump out just in time. A car hits me in the front. 

"Mother fucker," i yelled as the car drives away as my beautiful car has a dent in it.

"REBEL ARE YOU OKAY?" I hear someone said and i bunch of other concerned voices.

"Mhm I'm fine don't worry," i said and i heard a sigh of relief. 

"Okay if your sure your okay do you think you can get Brian?" Letty asked.

"Yea sure i can see him from here," i said turning the car seeing that it working perfectly fine. I drive towards Brian as fast as i can because it isn't safe for him to be out of a car. I stop right in front of him and he climbs in. He scans every inch of my face to look for scratches. 

"Are you okay?" He asked i can hear concern from his voice. 

"Yea are you?" I said looking away from the street to quickly look at him as I'm driving. 

"Yea oh shit," he says i quickly look at were he is looking and i see a glimpse of the fight.

I see a helicopter getting close to them and firing. I see Letty speed by as i try to dodge bullet damn they have bad aim if they are trying to shout Dom. In the rear view mirror i see Letty crash and some bullet hit my tries making me lose control of the car. We crashed into a car on the side as the car garage Dom is on goes down. I notice before Brian and got out of the car and sprinted after Letty that already noticed. Brian gets there a couple of minutes after with the rest of the group and starts CPR. 

"Stop he dead Brian stop," Letty sobs as she push Brian away. I pulled Brian away and as tears form in my eyes. Letty cradled  Dom's body in her arms when suddenly his eyes open a little and he starts to breathe but i don't think anyone notice. He smiles a little looking up at Letty.

"Holy shit he is alive," i said braking the silence and Dom lets a small chuckle making everyone's eyes shoot to him. 

"Why didn't your tell me we were married?" Letty asked tears still coming down her face.

"Cause i didn't want to rush you in anyway," Dom says as Letty leans down to kiss him. I go over to Brian and hold his hand that has the ring on it. Roman just starts laughing randomly. 

"Rebel really went "Holy Shit" he is alive," he says through laughter. I started to laugh to after a while everyone went silent just standing on the rubble of the destroyed building. I looked at Roman and we both bursted out laughing making everyone laugh with us. 

"Come on lets go home," Dom says getting up.  

"Um how did we get up here?" Ramsey asked and i just noticed how steep it was. 

"Yea i live here now i have no idea of how to get down," i said.

"Same," Mia says. Brian walks over to me and picks me up bridle style and carry's me down the rubble.

"Prince Charming," i said as we get away from the group.

"Anything for my princess," he says as he puts me in the passenger seat of my car since his blown up. I lean back into the seat and fall into a dream less sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.3K 2.2K 23
Arielle and Stefan bond in an attempt to murder Klaus , but what happens when she falls for him? Her doppelgängers show up and explains to her where...
11.1K 128 37
a collection of short stories with an unexpected ending
360K 9.5K 149
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
209K 4.6K 33
I live my life a quarter mile at a time. Nothing else matters: not the mortgage, not the store, not my team and all their bullshit. For those ten sec...