πŽπ“π‡π„π‘π–πŽπ‘π‹πƒπ‹π˜β”β”β” w...

By -hcgwrts

"WHY ARE YOU SPEAKING TO ME LIKE THIS?" "BECAUSE THIS ISN'T REAL WANDA!" "YES... More

━━ π–†π–ˆπ–™ π–Ž: π—Œπ—π–Ύπ–Ύπ— π–½π—‹π–Ύπ–Ίπ—†π—Œ 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝗆𝖺𝖽𝖾 π—ˆπ–Ώ π—π—π—‚π—Œ
π—‰π—‹π—ˆπ—…π—ˆπ—€π—Žπ–Ύ

πŽπ“π‡π„π‘π–πŽπ‘π‹πƒπ‹π˜

581 32 33
By -hcgwrts

𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐃𝐋𝐘 jenseitig

✧ 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗯𝗲𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝖻𝖾𝖺𝗎𝗍𝗒 ✧

━━━ 𝚆𝙰𝙽𝙳𝙰 𝙼𝙰𝚇𝙸𝙼𝙾𝙵𝙵 𝗁𝖺𝗌 𝗆𝖾 𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗱

You're my favorite place
to go when my mind
searches for peace

𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐘 ━━━━━━━*ೃ

。゚❪ i'𝗆 𝗶𝗻 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝖺 𝗳𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗮𝘀𝘆 ❫ •゚。

DAVID BARNES WAS A GOOD MAN. No matter how much time passed there was no chipping away from the fact that he was just a good person.

IN THE PAST HE WAS BROTHER to six siblings including Steven Grant Rodgers, he was a soldier who didn't once complain when he was drafted into the war ( mainly because he kept remembering how much Steve wanted to join in on defending their country ), he was the one who always caught Steve getting his ass handed to him whenever Bucky wasn't around and the guy you wouldn't expect to turn the tables in a fight.

A FEW MONTHS AFTER OF JOINING the army and showing his capabilities to his superiors, he was one of the chosen for the Super Soldier Serum along with Steve. He saw war and death firsthand and saw his brother fall from a train. But, he was lucky... lucky enough not to fall in love with anyone during the war ( unlike Steve ). While he and Steve were on the drone plane they both knew the only way to take the tesseract out of the equation was to crash the plane and so they did... unknowingly trapping themselves in frozen animation.

WHEN THE TWO SUPER SOLDIERS awoke and were shoved into the Modern world━━one with different values and new forms of technology they didn't recognize━━he was glad to have met a certain S.H.I.E.L.D Agent in time.

WANDA MAXIMOFF MOST DEFINITELY felt something for the Barnes man. Call it love, call it infatuation, it doesn't matter, what does however is the reason for her feelings━━he made Wanda feel like she was a part of the family with the Avengers, he was the only other person willingly to watch those silly sitcoms with her. What Wanda didn't know was that watching those shows brought David agony. He was forced to remember his life before the serum, before the war, before the avengers, and H.Y.D.R.A. A time when everything was quiet and peaceful.

DONT GET THE YOUNG WOMAN WRONG, she would have confessed her love for David Barnes and she was so close. . . but she was too late. Wanda stayed in the background, watching as her love met S.H.I.E.L.D agent, Juliet Woods, get engaged, then married. It was a cycle, until Thanos came for the first time, and she had no choice but to watch her forbidden love disintegrate in front of her.

IT WAS UNDERSTANDABLE TO SEE Wanda change after being gone for five years. She was overwhelmed with anger and heartache. When David returned from the ashes as well, she was definitely not expecting another war, or dead teammates and wife.

DAVID WASN'T BLESSED WITH TIME to grieve because of Wanda's personal mission of "protecting" him from reality's sharp pain. But most importantly Wanda wanted her own reality a happier version of her life.

AND FOR ONCE, WANDA GOT WHAT she wanted. And people sure as hell underestimated her determination.

𝚆𝙰𝙽𝙳𝙰𝚅𝙸𝚂𝙸𝙾𝙽: 𝘀𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗼𝗻𝗲 ━━━━
𝚆𝙰𝙽𝙳𝙰𝚅𝙸𝚂𝙸𝙾𝙽: ??

𝐌𝐀𝐈𝐍 𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓 ━━━━━━━ *ೃ
。゚❪ 𝗒𝗈𝗎'𝗋𝖾 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗆𝗒 𝗁𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗍 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝖺𝗅𝗄𝗌 𝖺𝖻𝗈𝗎𝗍 •゚。

DAVID ROBERT BARNES ▆▆▆▆
𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒚𝒆𝒅 𝒃𝒚 chris wood

𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙵𝙾𝙾𝙻𝙴𝙳 ━━━━ 𝒔𝒐𝒍𝒅𝒊𝒆𝒓
❛ 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗇𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝗀𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝗆𝖾 𝖺 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗇𝖼𝖾 𝗍𝗈, 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝖽𝖺! ❜

WANDA MAXIMOFF ▆▆▆▆
𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒚𝒆𝒅 𝒃𝒚 elizabeth olsen

𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙳𝙸𝚁𝙴𝙲𝚃𝙾𝚁 ━━━━ 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒄𝒉
❛ 𝗂 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎

𝗆𝖾𝗅𝗂𝗌𝗌𝖺 𝖻𝖾𝗇𝗈𝗂𝗌𝗍. 𝗷𝘂𝗹𝗶𝗲𝘁 𝘄𝗼𝗼𝗱𝘀
𝗄𝖺𝗍 𝖽𝖾𝗇𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀𝗌. 𝗱𝗮𝗿𝗰𝘆 𝗹𝗲𝘄𝗶𝘀
𝗄𝖺𝗍𝗁𝗋𝗒𝗇 𝗁𝖺𝗁𝗇. 𝗮𝗴𝗮𝘁𝗵𝗮 '𝗮𝗴𝗻𝗲𝘀' 𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗸𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀
𝗋𝖺𝗇𝖽𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗉𝖺𝗋𝗄. 𝗷𝗶𝗺𝗺𝘆 𝘄𝗼𝗼
𝗍𝖾𝗒𝗈𝗇𝖺𝗁 𝗉𝖺𝗋𝗋𝗂𝗌. 𝗺𝗼𝗻𝗶𝗰𝗮 𝗿𝗮𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗮𝘂
𝖾𝗏𝖺𝗇 𝗉𝖾𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗌. 𝗿𝗮𝗹𝗽𝗵 𝗯𝗼𝗻𝗲𝗿
𝗃𝗎𝗅𝗂𝖺𝗇 𝗁𝗂𝗅𝗅𝗂𝖺𝗋𝖽. 𝗯𝗶𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗺𝗮𝘅𝗶𝗺𝗼𝗳𝗳-𝗯𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗲𝘀
𝗃𝖾𝗍𝗍 𝗄𝗅𝗒𝗇𝖾. 𝘁𝗼𝗺𝗺𝘆 𝗺𝗮𝘅𝗶𝗺𝗼𝗳𝗳-𝗯𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗲𝘀
𝗋𝖾𝗌𝗍 𝗈𝖿 𝗍𝗁𝖾 w𝖺𝗇𝖽𝖺v𝗂𝗌𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝖼𝖺𝗌𝗍. 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗶𝗿 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗽𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀

𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐏𝐇 ━━━━━━━ *ೃ
。゚ 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗹𝗱 𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗺𝘀 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗻𝗼 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗶𝗰𝘂𝗹𝗮𝗿 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗌𝗈𝗇 •゚。

𝗐𝗁𝗒 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝗌𝗉𝖾𝖺𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗈 𝗆𝖾 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌?

𝖻𝖾𝖼𝖺𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗂𝗌𝗇'𝗍 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗅!

𝗒𝖾𝗌, 𝗂𝗍 𝗂𝗌! 𝗂𝗍'𝗌 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗅 𝗍𝗈 𝗆𝖾! ❜

MATURE THEMES ! ·˚
This story has themes that contain mentions of death, mature language, torture, details of painful events, possible ptsd, and suggestive references may also be included. It may be triggering to certain readers, so if you fear it may be to you as well, please do not read.

COPYRIGHT ! ·˚
This is a work of fanfiction using characters from Wandavision, which is owned by the creators. Any and all publicly recognizable characters, setting, etc., is property of their owners. I own my own personal characters, settings, and plotlines. Do not steal, copy, or try to replicate any portions of this fanfiction, as it belongs to me.

NOTES ! ·˚
Please bare with me peeps ( ew *gags* ) I honestly don't know what I'm doing with this story I just love Wanda so much that this idea made its way into my practically nonexistent brain. I know I'm not the best at writing but please know I'm trying my best to make it enjoyable!

CREDITS ! ·˚
Beautiful layout creds to annientamento please do not ask me for it because I don't own it and don't copy paste. And gorgeus cover by -tvpac This book is also inspired by finn_dafrogboi and cissyblacks

ؘ DEDICATION TAGS ! ·˚
Dedications to these wonderful people. lokimenace
rainbqws -ladybugs -thebutterflyeffect -tvpac etherealunas and anyone who reads this story<3

𝑶𝑻𝑯𝑬𝑹𝑾𝑶𝑹𝑳𝑫𝑳𝒀.
A 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐀 𝐌𝐀𝐗𝐈𝐌𝐎𝐅𝐅 LOVE STORY.
( 02APR21. -- TBD. )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

430K 26K 85
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
285K 18.2K 22
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
1.1M 38.3K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
965K 22K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.