𝐂𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐃 || 𝐁𝐢�...

By iloxmilo

A teenage girl battling with mental illnesses and disorders meets someone who shares similar battles to her o... More

Trigger Warning
Cast
Preface
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter-Twenty-Nine
Chapter-Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Sequel Title and Cover Reveal
Up for a Watty!!

Chapter Eight

1.4K 54 4
By iloxmilo

Elle
"Where exactly are we going?" I asked Billie as she walked me out to her car.

"A place I go when I need to be alone. So we can talk. Hopefully."

When we got to her my jaw practically dropped to the floor.

"This is your car?"

She smiled with pride as she looked at it.
"Uh huh. This is dragon, she's my baby."

I stood there in slight shock. This car must've cost a freaking fortune. Billie laughed as she opened the door for me. Getting in the car I felt very out of place, I practically sat frozen in my seat not wanting to mess anything up.

"Dude relax. You look like you're about to shit your pants." She laughed.

"I just don't wanna ruin anything. This car must've cost you a hell of a lot of money."

"It was actually a birthday present. And I doubt you'll ruin anything by just sitting down."

We sat in silence for a while as she drove. Neither of us really knowing what to say.

"Can I ask you something?" I spoke after some moments.

"Sure anything."

"Why are you trying so hard to..be my friend?"

"Like I said before you intrigued me. I don't exactly what it is about you that drew me in so much. Well I mean for one you're very very beautiful, that was probably the main thing cause I just wanna stare at you 24/7."

I blushed and tried to hide a smile as she chuckled.

"And believe it or not we're a lot alike."

"Yeah okay." I scoffed. Not believing her. Making her laugh a little.

"I'm serious. We have more in common than you think."

"Yeah right. Like what?"

She stops the car near this quiet little place upon a hill in the mountains. It was almost like a little park.

She sighed as showed me her arms, both of them being covered in faded scars.

Scars exactly like mine.

"I've been through what you're going through Elle. Believe me when I say I understand. And if you let me, I wanna be there to help. In any way whether that be a friend...or something more."

My head shot up, meeting her eyes. Those captivating beautiful blue eyes that I always find myself getting lost in.

Before I could though I tore my eyes way. Looking around the little oasis on the mountains.

"Where are we?" I asked. She smiled as she got out of the car going to my side to open the door.

"I told you, it's where I go when I need to be alone. Come on." She held her hand out as I took it.

Her hands were so soft, like angels. I found myself never wanted to let go of them.

She brought me over to this little spot by a water fall. Sitting down on the grass she told me to close my eyes and just listen.

Doing so I could hear various different birds chirping, the water fall that was only a few feet away running, as well as the light breeze that drifted through the air.

For the first time in years I actually felt a little bit at piece. Like my life wasn't completely falling apart.

"This is nice." I said quietly. Soaking up the moment for fear it would slip out of my grasp the moment I opened my eyes.

"I told you." I heard her move around for a moment before she spoke again.
"Okay so you asked me something now I get to ask you something: Why were you trying so hard to avoid me today?"

I sighed, inevitably forcing my eyes open.
"Cause it's what's easiest for me. When I have issues I tend to work around them instead of confronting them."

"And...I'm an issue for you?" She asked hesitantly.

"No. Well maybe a little." I confessed. Making both of us chuckle.

"Okay. Can I ask you something else?"

I nodded my head.

"After what happened in the bathroom a couple days ago, when we almost...you know, uhh you said that you wanted to but you couldn't. What did you mean by that?"

I hesitated to answer. Tensing up a bit as I played with my fingers. Her intense stare as she waited for my answer sent shivers up my spine.

"I meant that I couldn't.....kiss you because if I did..it-it would make what I feel for you real. And....that is absolutely terrifying."

"Why is that terrifying?" Her voice softened so much with that one question. It made me want to burst into tears.

"Because the last time I had feelings like this for someone things did not end well, and I don't want that to happen again cause last time it broke me in half." I stated, my voice coming to a whisper at the last sentence.

"I'm sorry. But Elle you can't base every relationship off of the one bad one you had."

"I just don't want to get hurt again. I wouldn't be able to take it."

"I get that. Elle listen I don't know what happened with your last relationship but I promise you I would never hurt you intentionally." She shifted in placed to face me, sitting in a criss cross position beside me.

Dropping my head down in my lap I lightly scoffed as I shook my head.
"You can't promise that. You don't know what could happen in the future."

"I can because I'm not a dickbag like your last partner was. I'm gonna go out out on a limb here and assume which I don't like to do but I'm going to assume they gave you that black eye."

I look up from my lap in shock. I felt her gently take my slightly shaking hands into her own.

"Hey, it's okay. Listen Eleanor I don't know the full story and I don't think it's my right to know but I can sure as hell promise that I would never put my hands on you in that kind of way. No matter how angry or upset I was. I would treat you like the fucking queen you are. I wouldn't just give you what you need I would give you what you deserve. If you just give me a chance."

I looked back down at our intertwined hands. Noticing how she was gently stroking the top of my knuckles.

I felt myself tearing up and I tried to blink back the tears before they could fall.
"Why do you wanna be with me so bad? I mean what could you possibly see in me?"

This brought a smile to her lips, her hand going to shyly scratch the back of her neck.

"Well from the month I got to spend with you I found that you're very beautiful, but that was obvious. You're funny, smart, you're sweet, kind and you're just different Elle. I can't explain it you just—"

"I intrigue you, yeah I get it. It's just, ugh, Billie I don't know if I can. I have so many issues I don't understand how you find that attractive."

"Everyone has issues mama. Yes some more than others but they don't define you. You're so much more than "your issues" Eleanor and I really wish you could see that."

There's that nickname again. The one that always seems to give me butterflies.
"I just, I need time. Can we just be friends for now? Until I figure myself out?"

"Of course. Take as long as you need. I'm willing to wait."

I gave a light smile, knowing she was sincere.
"Thank you."

"Of course. Come on, I'll take you home now." Getting up she extended her arm to help me up. I didn't even realize she held it the whole way back to the car.

I absolutely dreaded the ride back home. Knowing I would have to face my mother

She suggested she walk me to the door but I refused, not wanting to face the consequences of my mom.

So instead she took my hand and gave it a kiss. Briefly brushing over my scars as she softly sighed.

"Things will get better. I promise. See you tomorrow, Eleanor."

★  ★  ★  ★  ★

A/N: This is one of my favorite chapters 🥺

Love y'all!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.3K 949 43
Aurelia Green grew up a conservative Catholic, raised by strict parents, but once she left for college, she mostly stopped following her faith. She's...
733K 34.9K 58
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
20K 480 21
Sequel to 'only you-Billie Eilish' If you haven't read the first part, you should check it out first
2.2K 62 7
Asia lives in an apartment complex with her 2 year old and her boyfriend who is never home most of the time. What happens when she finds out she's pr...