Psychotic

By dayondablockk

A girl named india is psycho as everyone loves to call her (sy). She has no heart as everyone says, but has t... More

Characters
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
Not an update.
14
15
New characters
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28

11

3.5K 107 108
By dayondablockk

Eek POV 
Flash back

I get home and get out the car. I see a black car pull up beside me and stop. I pull out my gun and someone swings the car door opened hitting me in my rib cage "ahh" I say dropping the gun. He kicks the gun and tries to swing on me but I dodge it hitting him in his face instantly knocking him out.

Then 10 other niggas jump out the car and start to jump me. I was getting stabbed,hit with pipes, and even stomped on. I tired to fight back of course but I was also fighting to stay awake.

"Come on that's enough" 

"thats for trnna leave bitch"

Was all I heard before I blacked out . I shortly woke up by the warm touch of india's hands.

"eek- what the fuck" I hear as she tries to keep me awake, but from getting hit in the head time after time I couldn't help but to doze off.

Flashback over.

I woke up in a room that looked like my baby mommas house.

"tf"

"hey baby" I hear and I look over seeing lonie.

"omg kaylonie. I missed you" I say giving her a tight hug.

"I miss you more. I'm proud of you"

"proud of me? why?"

"For keeping your promise and leaving the gang. Even if it took my death to realize it." 

"ik i'm so sorry" i say wiping tear off my face.

"it's okay. You have to wake up tho"

"what- why I'm happy with you" I say grabbing her hand.

"your leaving our daughter behind. Your leaving sy." 

I sigh hard knowing she was right. "your right. She can't grow up without a mother or father. I love you"

"i love you too. I'm always watching over y'all. Hope,you, and india. But please be careful. There is someone coming after y'all . They want blood. It will result in one of y'all losing your life if you don't be careful. Promise?"

"okay. I promise" 

"bye lijah."

"bye-" before I could finish I wake up with a bright light in my face.

Dave POV

"India never been that mad at me. She looked like she wanted to kill me " I say talking to monique (his wife). While running my hands down my face.

"I would too. She doesn't have much left and you are taking the closest thing to a brother from her." She says sitting next to me.

"He tired to leave the gang."

"So TF WHAT DAVE?! Once that boy makes it he still isn't gonna be in the gang . You beat him leaving him with a inch of his life. He has a daughter. A family! He was just trying not to make the same mistake he did with him baby momma."

"He not gonna make it"

"what? You don't want him to make it?"

"no." I say bluntly making her chuckle.

" If he doesn't make it india is gonna want you head. AND all the niggas that was in on it head and you know that. She loves that boy so much. That's the only person I ever heard her say I love you too. Your sick asf dave." she says storming up the stair.

Do I regret what i did? no. Do I regret doing it to someone close to india? Yes . shawty crazy. 

I shrug as I get up and head to the kitchen.

India POV

I sat in the waiting room with hope on my lap and my head resting on sean. My leg shaked rapidly . My mind raced. Everytime I close my eyes I seen lijah on my doorstep. Looking dead. 

The doctor came and told us that they were doing everything they can for him and he had injures literally everywhere. We been here for 3 hours. It's still me, sean, eeks mom, hope,mir, and keshun. 

Me and killa haven't spoke since the plane and I didn't really care . The only thing on my mind was eek. I look up and notice killa looking at me.

"boo nigga wtf you looking at" I say mugging him making him chuckle and look away.

A few mins later a doctor came out causing me to stand up. 

"Family of Elijah correct?"

"yes" i say adjusting hope on my hip as she slept.

"Okay he is in really bad condition. He has a minor concussion, his rib cage is broken, he has a broken leg, he is bruised really bad, and lastly a fractured arm."

I sigh and a tear drops hearing all the pain that he was in. 

"ca- can we see him" I asked

"yes, he might be in and out of sleep because of the concussion." I nod walking back to his room with everyone behind me. 

I finally get to the room and see him. My heart broke all over again. To see him all hurt and wires all around him made me feel for him so much and I thank god that he made it. 

He was laid in the bed just staring at the ceiling 

"lijah" i say softly making him look in my direction with everyone else behind me.

"I'm so sorry" I say making everyone look shocked. I never say sorry lol.

"We will give y'all some time alone." His mom says grabbing hope out my arms making everyone nod and leave.

"sorry? Why?" 

"I should have been there for you, i- i knew how dave can get and I let you go there alone."

i don't know why but I lowkey ship themmm . EHHH . Okay back on track sorry- author. 

"India come on now you know it's not your fault. I'm grown man. How would you have known that he was gonna act the fast. I didn't" He says making me cry.

"I thought I was gonna lose you." I says moving my chair closer to him and resting my head on his chest.

"It's you being all soft for me" He says chuckling 

"only for you" I say laughing and turning my head so we were now making eye contact.

Should I ? I kinda want to. I think ima do it. Yall let me know lol.- author 

"girl stop all that crying i'm straight. They can't kill a real nigga" He says as we both laugh making him hiss in pain. 

I lifted my head up quickly. "I'm sorry did I do that" 

"nah you straight shawty. Call everybody else in here" He says making me nod. 

We all talk for a while as I silently plot already knowing the guys dave use to jump people or set them straight mostly because i'm one of those people. It was 10 of them and I have 10 in mind. All 10 dying by the end of the week . 

My thoughts get interrupted by the doctor. 

"Okay guys elijah will need a caretaker will one of you do it or does he need a personal nurse." She asks making us all look at his mom.

"child i'm too old." She says making us laugh

"india will do it" he says making everyone look at me.

"uhh okay I guess so." I say chuckling an sitting down. 

"okay great come with me so I can give you his stuff and training. You will be together for 2 months." She says making me get up.

This gon be a long 2 months.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Authors note: Okay I got a plan for this book for who she gon end up with. BUTTT who yall want her to end up with. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.9K 1.5K 33
The story is about a very prominent Rajput family in Rajasthan, well-known in their village, and they have a large business empire of the jewelry and...
373K 13.2K 42
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
651K 105K 73
(يا إيها الناس أتقو الله بالنساء اوصيكم بالنساء خيراً) لم يستوصوا بنا خيراً يا رسول الله لقد كسرو القوارير والافئدة
32.9K 3.1K 41
ត្រឹមជាក្មេងប្រុសថ្លង់ស្ដាប់មិនឮម្នាក់ អាចធ្វើឲ្យបុរសមានអំណាចធ្លាក់ចូលក្នុងអន្លង់ស្នេហ៍បានយ៉ាងងាយ... 5.30.24❤️