ahaha - suna x reader

By plxn_bntr

basically suna x fem!reader fluff ig? maybe I'll add some spice idk. tw: cussing? slowburn mhmm I don't fo... More

introduction ig?
class 2-1
coffee
the gang๐Ÿฅถ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿฝ
vibes๐Ÿ˜ฉ
bean
the kick ๐Ÿง๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ
cannibalism
chicken onigiri
painkillers
blackmail
exposed
hoes mad
dinner party yuh
snuggles mhm
revenge bitch
cashier
ChiLdHoOd fRiENd
ya like dinosaurs?
oh no๐Ÿ˜ฌ
reunion
spice
therapy
kinky๐Ÿค”
oinks๐Ÿท
harem?
cuteness wtf
ticklish
food
jelly
attention seeker
gossip
fight fight fight
hairdryer
mwah
game
seducing
fun
sponge cake
u ugly๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ’‹โ€๐Ÿ‘จ
shit got caught
bus 1
bus 2
bus 3
advice lmao
forgetting
arguing
sneak in
xoxo
I'M YER DAD
comfort
filler cause idc
complicated
daddy
concerned
thinking
pancakes
masks
pizza & more
after pizza
end >:)
announcement

Hana

13.8K 384 570
By plxn_bntr

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
y/n's pov

"y/n........ y/-........ nug-....... NUGGET WAKE UP"

"I'M UP I'M UP" i shot up from my seat and noticed everyone was gone.

"why didn't you wake me up earlier???" I said, stretching my body.

"I tried to. everyone just got out, let's go."

"yeah. just give me five minutes." I said sitting back down.

"how about... no" he lightly pushed me, I got up and we left the bus.

as I was getting my bag with suna, I felt a tap on my shoulder and heard a soft voice speak. I turn around to face a brunette girl with short hair, wearing a bright yellow jacket.

"hey... I'm sorry to bother you but are you a new manager? I've never seen you before..." she said in a calm tone.

"a manager? uhhhh-" I tilted my head a bit. why would I be a manager? I'm not even wearing a team's jacket...

"yes, she is." suna said and came closer to me from behind, bending his knees a bit so he can reach my ear

"you don't have to do manager stuff. just say you're our manager" he whispered and I flopped my hand in frond of his face, to make him go away.

"uhh yes, I am. are you?" I ask her, trying to sound genuine.

"yeah I am... the other team's managers are in our room. do you want to help me with my bags?" she said lifting up two bags... they DO seem heavy.

"yeah of course. here give me that big one I'll carry it." I said and took the big, heavy bag from her hands.

"oh. what about your bag?" she pointed at my bag that was on the ground. I started moving my head around, like I'm searching for something. my eyes stop at the sight of suna carrying his bag with ease and an idea popped up in my head.

"FOXY COME HERE" I shout at him and he snaps his head in my direction. he starts slowly walking towards us, confused.

"oh nugget for fucks sake don't shout nicknames at me..."

"awww sucks. you act like I give a fuck." I say, patting his shoulder.

"shut up. what did you want anyway?" he's back to his normal tone of voice. miss yellow jacket is confused, I can just tell by the look on her face.

"right. carry my bag, it's not that heavy don't worry..."

"why would I do that???" oh the disrespect

"I want to help a fellow manager with her bags. now stop being a sissy, pussy bangs." hmmm I haven't used that in a long time...

"fine fine just drop the nicknames"
hah. pussy bangs.

"no. now shoo" he lightly slapped the back of my head, took my bag from the ground and headed his way.

"do you have this... friendship with all of the team members?" the girl hesitantly asked.

"no, not really. hey I didn't introduce myself properly. I'm l/n y/n, a second year, uhhh manager of inarizaki's volleyball team." I gave her my hand to shake and she took it without hesitation.

"my name is Misaki Ha-"

"HANA-CHAN I LOST MY WATER BOTTLE - oh well hello there. we meet again... maybe it's fate~" I turn my attention to the boy talking.

Terushima

"the water bottles are in the bag with the banner. uhh do you two know each other?" Misaki asks and Terushima approaches me.

"yes we d-"
"no we don't"

"... well?" Misaki was very confused but I just wanted to get out of this situation.

"I don't know you." I tried to walk away, so I don't make a huge scene.

"but you do know me! don't you remember me cutie-pie?" he called me that the day he tried to get my number.

"no, I don't. now if you could please back awa-" he stood in front of me, slightly leaning forwards more and more every passing second. Misaki was still very confused, so she didn't want to interfere.

"uhhh nugget where am I supposed to pu- you" I didn't even notice suna approaching me until he spoke up. and oh no he noticed Terushima.

"me?" he said, pointing at his chest.

"YOU. FUCK OFF. y/n. let's go" he grabbed my wrist and dragged me to the building we were staying in.

"thanks suna" I say as we reach the building entrance.

"I wanted to punch him" he said, looking back at Terushima. he was waving at us from afar and suna was pissed off.

"hey, foxy. let's just focus on our game. forget about him. I don't give a single fuck if he's here or not. just have fun playing." I tried to cheer him up.

"yeah..." his facial features softened, but he still looked quite annoyed..

"hey suna. open my bag. I have some candy inside... lollipops and chuupeeeeets" I poke his cheek a couple of times and his eyes widen at the sound of his favorite jelly fruit sticks.

cute.

he takes the candy out of my bag and we part ways. I open the door to the manager's room, revealing a bunch of girls sitting and gossiping. I throw the big bag on the floor and Misaki comes behind me, with the other bag in hand.

"l/n I'm so, so sorry about Terushima. sometimes he just doesn't know what personal space is" she says and nervously laughs.

"I'm Misaki Hana. nice to meet you." she says and turns to the rest of the girls, closing the door behind us.

"l/n, these are all managers as well. feel free to introduce yourself to everyone. girls, this is l/n y/n, inarizaki's manager."

"please call me y/n. I'm going to take a nap" I said but then realized that I have to act like a manager and actually talk to the girls.

after I get introduced to everyone, I lay down on my back, lazily scrolling on my phone when i heard someone knock on the door.

"uhhh you can come in" Hana said. the door opened a little and a faint voice was heard.

"hey y/n you forgot your ba- OH FOR FUCKS SAKE NUGGET YOU SLEPT ON THE BUS" yup. suna. he pushed the door open when he saw me laying down.

"I'M STILL SLEEPY" I groan and put a pillow on my face.

"NO YOU'RE NOT YOU LAZY HOE YOU'RE JUST AVOIDING MANAGER DUTY" the rest of the girls were just observing the whole thing unfold, looking back and forth between me and suna.

after a bit more arguing suna came inside the room, stood in front of my bed, and raised my bag up.

he let the bag drop on my stomach and I let out a painful groan.

"get settled. we have a game with karasuno tomorrow" he said and took the pillow off my face. he bent down and put his face close to mine, his lips between my cheek and my ear.

"I put the shirt you'll wear in the bag... I expect you to cheer for me y/n... and if I see that dick near you again I'll snap his neck in half" he whispered. I could feel his hot breath on my skin. as soon as he backed away, I snapped out of my thoughts and saw him walking out of the room.

I grabbed the nearest pillow and threw it at him, but he quickly got out of the room and it hit the door instead.

"motherfucker" I mumbled to myself and turned to see the girl's faces, all shocked from what just happened.

"uhhh I have a question." a girl, I think her name was Kaori, spoke up.

"go on" I get up from the bed and sit on the floor with the rest of them.

"did he kiss you or just whisper close to your ear???? cause it looked like a long cheek kiss from here."

"wha- why would he kiss me??? chill we're just friends.." I scrunched my face up, looking at the fukurodani manager.

"he likes you" Hana said, poking my sides with her elbow.

"no he doesn't" I had my stoic face on

"do you like him?" the other fukurodani manager said.

"why are we having this conversation right now?" I try to change the subject

"she likes him" she adds, and spots the lollipops sticking out of my bag. she grabbed my bag and excitedly took the wrapper off the lollipop.

"I didn't say that" I took the bag from her hands, so she doesn't eat all five of them.

"mhmmm so what's ThE sHiRt?"

"yeah I'm going to sleep." I said and went to change into some pajamas, then fell asleep.

a/n

this bitch-

uhh anyways, added some managers there I hope you remember them.

yukie canonically goes Bokuto-crazy over food and tbh. felt

long chapter go brrrrrrr

bye

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.7K 1.2K 15
Whoever gets 100k followers first wins a special price. A price Suna really needs. All hope seems lost for Suna till he finds a way to certain victo...
43.3K 620 27
Suna rintaro x reader Started: June 8, 2022 Finished: March 6, 2023 #7 suna - June 17,2022 #8 rintaro - September 9,2022 #19 sunarin- January 12,2023
391K 7.3K 21
MATURE CONTENT: READERS DISCRETION IS ADVISED Chapters: 4, 8, 12 , 15, 17, 20. Beware. You were stressed out to the point where you felt like it was...
9.2K 232 17
ห—หห‹๐Ÿ’หŠหŽห— โž” โ [suna r.] โž " ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ข๐™š ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ ๐™š ๐™ฃ๐™ค ๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๋‹ค ํ‘œํ˜„ํ•˜์ง€ ์•Š์•„๋„ " โ˜… ๐™„๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ ๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™—๐™ค๐™ค๐™  ๐™š๐™ฃ...