IT imagines

By Bobbyvill

IT imagines for most of the characters -Feel free to send me a request!! Highest rankings!! 1-main!-6/28/22... More

Intro
Stanley uris-Folder
Stanley uris-Her
Stanley Uris-Jealousy
Stanley uris-its only just begun
Stanley uris-its only just begun:Part 2
Stanley uris-Stanley?
Stanley uris-Butterfly
Stanley uris-Diner dates
Stanley uris-Him and her
Stanley uris-Lee
Stanley uris-Lee:Part 2
Stanley uris-Walking in the night
Stanley uris-Walking in the Night: Part 2
Stanley uris-Define
Stanley Uris-Camp Sparrow.
Bill denbrough-Folder
Bill Denbrough-Clown Town
Bill Denbrough-Love
Bill denbrough-Horrible liars
Bill denbrough-Treehouse
Bill denbrough-Saving Georgie
Bill denbrough-The park
Bill denbrough-Anti-Quarry Club
Bill denbrough-Flase Hope
Bill denbrough-Flase Hope: Part 2
Bill denbrough-Brothers best friend
Bill Denbrough-Fakest smile
Richie tozier-Folder
Richie Tozier-Opposites
Richie Tozier-Little lady
Richie tozier-Window calls
Richie tozier-Spin the bottle
Richie tozier-Motherly love?
Richie tozier-That boy
Richie tozier-The bet
Richie tozier-Fate
Richie tozier-Bracelets
Richie tozier-Bracelets: Part 2
Eddie kasprak-Folder
Eddie kaspbrak-Lover
Eddie kaspbrak-Leaving for good
Eddie kaspbrak-Breaking point
Mike hanlon-Folder
Mike Hanlon-Normal day
Mike Hanlon-Angel
Mike Hanlon-Thrill seeker
Ben hascom-Folder
Ben Hanscom-First sight
Bill skarsgรฅrd-Folder
Bill skarsgรฅrd-On Set Parents
Bill skarsgรฅrd-Thin ice
Bill skarsgรฅrd-The accident
A/n
A/n
A/n
๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—˜๐—ป๐—ฑ

Eddie Kaspbrak-Meeting you

976 21 4
By Bobbyvill

Y/n and Beverly were walking towards the pharmacy. Beverly had called Y/n panicked jumbling her words together about something Y/n could only put together as her period, So Y/n offered to help her get what she needed trying to help her panicked friend.

When they arrived Beverly pulled Y/n straight to the hygiene isle to try and prevent Greta from spotting them if she happened to be there, and to stay out of the peeping view of Gretas perverted father, Mr.Keene.

"Which ones do I get?" Beverly spoke in a hushed whisper.

Y/n only shrugged just as confused as the redhead beside her.

"You said you could help." Beverly said frustrated.

"I was being nice, and I meant more of moral support kinda help." Y/n whispered back.

"So what do I pick?" Beverly asked again, hoping for her to magically know.

"Just pick these." Y/n spoke, pointing to a random box.

"Do they work?" Beverly questioned.

"I don't know, I told you moral support." Y/n said pointing towards herself.

Beverly glared at the girl before grabbing the box and leaving the isle, Y/n not far behind.

As they were walking Beverly spotted Greta walking their way but not yet seeing them. Beverly grabbed Y/n's wrist pulling her into the closest isle, which happened to have three boys standing in it.

Beverly quickly hid the box behind her back as Y/n moved closer to also try and hide the box. Y/n recognize the three but didn't know their names.

"Y-You okay?" The taller brunette boy asked the girls.

Y/n glanced at Beverly not knowing how to respond.

"We're fine, what's wrong with you?" Beverly responded seeing the load of medical supplies the three boys were holding.

"None of your business." The one with curly hair answered nervously.

"There's a kid outside who looks like someone killed him." The short one answered quickly, staring at Y/n.

Y/n scrunched her face together hoping he was being dramatic, and there wasn't actually a bleeding to death boy outside.

"We need some s-s-supplies but don't have enough money." the tall one added.

Beverly frowned and looked over towards Mr.Keene, Y/n picked up on what she was thinking.

"You've got to be kidding, right?" she stated not liking the idea.

Beverly shrugged, telling the boys to wait for her sign to go, then walking towards the counter, Y/n sighed bracing herself before catching up to the other girl.

Beverly put her box on the counter, before speaking "We really like your glasses Mr.Keene, you look just like Clark Kent, doesn't he Y/n?"

"Yeah, he does." Y/n said smiling to add to the act.

She mentally cringed at his flattered face.

"Well, I don't know about that." he chuckled.

Beverly bit her lip "can I try them on?" She asked.

Mr.Keene looked around "uh, sure." he smiled taking them off and handing them to Beverly.

She put them on "what do you think?" She asked him.

He leaned forward. "Well look at that, you look just like Lois lane." He smirked.

"Really?" Beverly chuckled, she went to hand them back purposely pushing down a rack.

"Oh, I'm sorry." Beverly apologized.

"It's okay." he said as he bent down to pick up the mess.

Beverly turned to tell the boys to go, while Y/n kept looking towards Mr.Keene, to make sure he didn't stand and see the boys leave, only glancing back to see the shorter boy run into a another rack and knock the stuff off.

Beverly and Y/n both laughed at this, but quiet enough for Mr.Keene not to hear.

Beverly snatched a pack of cigarettes and stuck them into her pocket, before he could see.

After Mr.Keene picked the rack up, Beverly paid and the two girls left heading towards the alley seeing the tall brunette who's name Y/n still didn't know but assumed Beverly would tell her later.

He pulled out a crinkled $5 Bill "Th-th-thanks."

Beverly held up the cigarettes "Even Steven." then winked at him.

Then the two turn towards the alley, seeing the other boys standing around a bleeding boy, Y/n did know this boys name having met him earlier.

"Ben from soc?" Beverly asked walking towards him, Y/n once again following.

"You have to suck the wound, this is 101." a different boy said to the short one who was currently trying to stop the bleeding.

"Are you okay?" Y/n asked seeing the cut on his stomach.

"Yeah that looks like it hurts." Beverly continued.

"Oh, no, I'm good, I just fell." Ben said, with a smile on his face looking at Beverly.

The other boy scoffed "yeah right into Henry bowers!"

"Shut it, R-R-Richie." the tall one said.

"Why, it's the truth?" Richie said.

"You sure they got the right stuff to fix you up." Beverly spoke to Ben before winking at him.

"You know, w-we'll take care of him. Th-thanks again Beverly, you too Y/n." the tall one said.

Y/n only smiled feeling bad for only knowing two of their names.

"Sure, maybe we'll see you around?" Beverly asked.

"Yeah, we were thinking of going to the quarry tomorrow, if you two wanted to come?" He offered.

"Good to know." Beverly spoke again smiling at him.

"Well we should get going, let's go bev." Y/n spoke feeling out of place, making eye contact with Eddie before looking at Beverly.

The two walked out of the alley, starting towards their houses, when Beverly spoke.

"We should go to the quarry with them" she looked over at Y/n.

"Alright, but this better not postpone us running away to Las Vegas." Y/n joked.

"Never." Beverly said with fake offense.

"Question though." Y/n said.

"Yeah?" Beverly said urging her to continue.

"What are their names?" Y/n asked.

"What, are you serious?" Beverly asked shocked.

"Yeah, was I supposed to read your mind to find out?" Y/n said laughing "I know Ben obviously and then Richies name was mentioned but that's it."

"Well the one with the stutter is, Bill and the one with curly hair is Stanley." Beverly said.

"Okay." Y/n responded placing the names to each boy.

"And the last one is Eddie." Beverly finished.

"The cute one?" Y/n asked.

"What." Beverly asked.

"Huh" Y/n said trying to play of what she said.
_______________________________________________________

Hey!! I know this one isn't really of the the two talking but I thought it was cute!!

I somehow reached over a thousand words again :)

Please comment if your reading this or like the book I wanna make sure it written okay and not trash, Thanks!!

Have a good day or night!! ❤️

Word count: 1088
Posted: 3/17/21
Edited:8/2/21 (I could have done better and this could have also been better as a Richie or Ben Imagine)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 100 12
Aaron; Bill's older brother by a year finds out about the happenings around Derry. Most of them being mystery disappearances. He finds the Loser's Cl...
103K 2.1K 12
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡, y/n is new to derry and gains 4 possessive stalkers, as well as 7 losers. yandere! various it x fem!reader. reader is poc friendly:...
584K 11.1K 130
~wanna delete this fic so bad but there are so many views ๐Ÿ’€ wrote this at 13.
106K 1.3K 27
"แดกแด€ษชแด› ส/ษด!" "๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘ก๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘กโ„Ž?" "ษช สŸแด- ษดแด‡แด แด‡ส€แดษชษดแด…" Richie toizer x female reader fanfic I dont own any of the charactera appart from y/n Bas...