「𝐌𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐘」 REVAMPING !

Galing kay REWINDHERC0RE

❝I just couldn't get her Image out my head. ❞ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ╭────────⋆ ★ ┆in which you ┆an... Higit pa

𝐌𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐘
𝐌𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐘 | #1
𝐌𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐘 | #2

𝐌𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐘 | #3

8.3K 227 459
Galing kay REWINDHERC0RE

"Meeting you was like a song for the first time and knowing it would be my favorite."

CHAPTER THREE ;

"I love me a fine black woman, like lemme eat you out, ma." You shook your head in agreement, Nejire hollered "once you go black, u ain't Eva going back!"

You and Nejire were having a girls day while Mirio was about to go to work and Shoto was at his auntie Mirko's house. "Speaking of eating women out, Mirio been growing a lil dirt on his lip...what yall been doin??" You nudged at her, knowingly.

Rolling her eyes, "now u know I am not letting that man even near my ass, before marriage." She grabbed the wine bottle and poured some in both of our cups. "So the first five times was an exception?"

"Fuck out my face y/n!" You both started bussin out laughing, making Nejire almost spill her wine glass on the bed which made u both laugh even harder. "Girl speaking of men, you need to get ready for your lil date with white boy."

You practically choked on your drink, forgetting that you agreed to that, "damn you right, but your helping me tho." She grabbed both of your drinks and set them on the nightstand next to both of you. "You acting like I wasn't already planning too."

Nejire dragged you to the upstairs portion of your new house, it was huge even though it was only you and your baby boy living there. "So what are we going for?" you shrugged and told her to pick whatever since she had good taste. This is what she picked.

Ion wanna hear that you can't rock this because of your body, size, etc bitch stfu you can rock a fucking garbage bag tied to your left titty. Now back to the story sexy ☆. Mwahh 💋.

Trying on the simple outfit. "Oh bitch you look good.

"You tryna get me to have another kid huh?"

"Girl fuck them kids. Except for my nephew."

"I was about to beat your ass."

TAMAKI'S POV.

I was driving in my car, on my way home but the only thing really on my mind was y/n. Her image just wouldn't go away, it wasn't like I wanted it to, she was beautiful.

But so familiar, I don't know where I've seen her but not a single website or article on this woman's name though everyone seemed to know her. Also she seemed very successful and rich, her house was huge just from the outside looking in.

Every song on the radio it reminded me of her voice, the way her skin glowed when sunlight hit, the way she walked, her personality. I just met the girl there has to be something wrong.

Just now getting home, I went to my bed and plugged up my phone so I could go into the shower, grabbing my clothes and all the other things I needed. Using this as an excuse to clear my mind.

30 MINUTES LATER.

Just getting out of the shower with only a towel around my waist. All of a sudden my phone made a "ding" noise. I noticed a text from Nejire.

Nejire ~ AMAJIKI WE NEED TO TALK NOW

Amajiki ~ let me get dressed.

Nejire ~ TMI buddy.

As I was getting dressed I couldn't help but wonder what Nejire wanted to talk about. I don't think I've done anything wrong? Or have I and I just didn't notice it? Well, whatever it is I hope it isn't as bad as I'm thinking it is. I just put on a quick outfit id change later. After I got dressed I texted her back.

Amajiki ~ Okay I'm done what did you want to talk about?

Nejire ~ YOU AND Y/N

Amajiki ~ what do you mean?

Nejire chan ~ Don't play dumb with me Tamaki. I saw the way you looked at her at her last week. the way you looked at her from the corner of your eye. You want her. real bad.

Amajiki ~ I don't know what you're talking about.

Nejire ~ I had a feeling you would say that so. *Nejire sent two attachments*

Nejire  ~

Nejire ~ So that isn't you from today?

Amajiki ~ how the fuck you get that Nejire? And maybe if it was what's your point I just met her and she's my best friends sister.

Nejire ~ Mirio will be a-fucking-okay. 2. I have my ways. ALSO AMAJIKI there is no limit to love it's called love at first sight duh.

Amajiki ~ u are delusional.

I turned my phone off and finished getting dressed. Noticing  I was right on time to pick y/n up and still be early enough for her to get home before it had gotten dark.

BACK TO YOUR POV.

"Poor baby, Mirio don't feed you huh?" You bent down to the cat who was desperately scratching at your door. Mirio gave her to you knowing you would take better care of her.

She quickly ran to the bowl of cat food you had laid out for her, stuffing it down as if this was her  first meal in years. You watched her in awe before you had gotten a knock on your house door.

Looking thru the peep hole you saw it was tamaki and politely opened the door to seem him simply dressed up.

"You look good." You eyed him up and down trying to hide the fact u were biting your lip. Although you saw he seemed to notice since his face got a bit pinker. "Thank you. Are u ready?" You grabbed your bag from the top of your door. "Yeah, let's go."

After you locked your door and said good bye to your new kitty, he walked you to his car. It was a all black dodge charger. "This is dope."

He smiled at the sound of your voice, "expensive too. But thank you." He opened the passenger door for you and closed it once you sat down and put your seatbelt on.

Tamaki walked to the drivers seat with his hands in his pockets with a smile still struck on his face.

The ride was smooth nothing too major except you noticed the fact he had a lot of plants in the interior part of the car. When you asked him about it he simply said "I'm just a nature type of guy." And shrugged.

You never knew if

REWINDHERC0RE...
1094 word count.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

176K 4.7K 40
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
951K 21.8K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
467K 31.6K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
599K 12.8K 43
i should've known that i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale mattheo riddle x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 08.27...