Heroic (BBB x BNHA AU)

By Shinnori_

Due to a certain childhood trauma, Boboiboy gave up on his dream to become a hero on the age of 10. Even then... More

『Beginning | Invitation』

『Prologue』

615 39 10
By Shinnori_

Many years ago, the world was introduced to humanity's newest evolution:

Meta abilities, now known as quirks.

Are superhuman abilities the majority of society now possess. Usually passed down genetically from parents to child. Superpowers that would only exist in fiction has become reality.

After its first appearances in Qing Qing city China, those with meta abilities starts appearing all across the globe.

But not every change lead to peace.

When humans start acquiring superpowers the world was divided into two.

There was a side where they think quirks are just a gift from the god.

And the others who thought that those with quirks aren't human anymore. That they are mutants, and that they should be exiled.

Those who thinks that quirks will bring destruction are not entirely wrong. Not everyone with meta abilities thought about using their ability for good. As there are people who use their quirks to benefit themselves and commit crimes, the society calls these criminals as villains.

There were also quirkless villains, but they're not much of a threat compared to the former.

When chaos rises caused by the civil war, a few civilians decided that they should take the matter into their own hand. Using their quirks to spread peace without the government's authorization, the vigilantes introduces themselves to the world.

There was also a rumour that there was a man with an overpowered quirk who promised to return the world that has lost its humanity at the hands of quirks. But no records of that man were found.

Seeing how the number of villains rises, a new occupation was born. A profession of a quirk-using law enforcement, the heroes made their debut.

Saving people from various disasters and villain's attacks, heroes are individuals who's job is to maintain peace in their respective country. As the quirk-using licenses system was created, the numbers of vigilantes decreases.

The system was greatly criticized at first as the public doesn't trust heroes to protect them. But after a while, those doubts disappears from their hearts. Currently being a pro-hero is the most respected job in the society.

They shower heroes with praises and admiration, but deep down they know

heroes cannot save everyone.

After all, there is no way to erase evil from this world.

CRYSTAL CAVE | ATATATIGA COMPANY'S PROPERTY

"Anything new from subject 4137-8?"

"I dunno, man. Haven't check on it today..."

"Wha-what? You fool! it's your turn to keep an eye on it this week!"

"Don't blame me, I have been extremely busy for the last few months. I don't have time to babysit a mere 9 years old."

"That boy is not just a 'mere 9 years old' and you know it! It was the first ever subject that has 'that ability'  and if that kid dies of starvation, all those years of our hard work will be lost!"

"Relax, a kid wouldn't die of starvation that easily. Besides, If you want it done alright then just do it yourself."

"Tch, making me do all the work."

The two figures then walk until they stop to stand in front of a door.

It was a metallic door designed with the newest technology. Besides the door is a keypad lock filled with unknown symbols replacing the usual numbers. Placed next to the door is a sign plaque with "ROOM SUBJECT 4137-8" written on it.

The first figure then proceeds to enter a 4 digit key in the keypad door lock.

*Beep*

*Beep*

*Beep*

*Beep*

*Swoosh*

The door opens, but the room behind it is so dark they can only see black. 

"Damn, it's dark."

"Then turn the lights on, moron."

After pressing the light's switch, the two now was able to get a good view of the room.

There were scattered toys on the floor and a tidy white bed placed on the corner of the room, there was also a few drawings on the side of the bed's wall. Other than the two, there was nobody else inside. 

"What the-where did the kid go? how did it even-"

"Look at what you've done! it disappeared! What are you standing there like an idiot for? hurry up and inform the others! turn the alarm on! Search throughout the whole place! We have to find the boy at all cost!"

UNKNOWN FOREST | 18:31 PM

In the middle of the woods, a young blonde child was running as if his life depends on it.

He was breathing heavily and his skin pales from exhaustion. But he knows he cannot stop now, he can see lights in the distant probably a sign that he was getting close.

He managed to run away from the lab earlier than planned. He knows 'that person' had promised to free him in a few more months, but after overhearing from the scientist that they had scheduled another experiment for him he can't help but get scared and somehow ended up outside the lab.

He's also really hungry, the guy in charge of taking care of him haven't fed him anything since yesterday. 

The little boy knows nothing on how to survive in the outer world, but he just doesn't care. As long as he can get away from the bad guys, it's all fine.

"Huff, huff, huff."

He has been running for a whole day already. His legs hurts from moving non stop but he forces it to keep moving, his stomach growls in hunger but he forces himself to endure it and he's tired from not resting and sleeping but he forces himself to be awake.

His movement slows down and soon stops when he stares off into the view in front of him.

Right before his eyes are the colorful bright lights of a city. Despite being night, the town is crowded with people. He can feels his turquoise colored eyes slowly tears up.

"Finally..."

SEVEN ONETY-ONE CONVENIENCE STORE | 19:37 PM

"Thank you for purchasing in 'Seven onety-one' convenience store, we hope to see you another day~"

After the cashier greets him goodbye, an orange dinosaur hat boy exits the convenience store while carrying the grocery bags. He was about to head home when he noticed some water droplets coming in contact with his skin.

"Ah... is it raining again tonight? Yesterday's also raining... I wonder if tomorrow will rain also."

From the grocery bag, he pulled out a fold-able umbrella.

It's a good thing grandpa had warns me about it.

He opens the umbrella and continues to head home. Halfway throughout his trip, he stares into the raining night sky.

"Why do I feel like something big is going to happen tonight?"

A/N

Hello.

It's me, the author of the book.

Does this count as a book? perhaps I should refer to it as a story or fanfiction instead.

Anyway, as I've already written in the summary english is not my native language, although I used it lots of time as a secondary language in my daily life I wouldn't call myself a professional. My writing skill is also non-existent, so bear with me here.

I'll reveal a some plot here, this is not a dimension travel au nor is this the BNHA story with Boboiboy replacing Deku. I'll repeat it once again, this is the BoBoiBoy series taking place in the BNHA universe.

That's all.

Goodbye.

"Subject 4137-8"? huh, I wonder who that could be...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

422K 12.3K 102
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
188K 4.3K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
791K 31.3K 42
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
110K 3.2K 26
a paige bueckers story.