Songbird: A Luka Couffaine fa...

By yoyoyolmnop

I like it. If you don't then you should vote for it so others can share your pain. If you do like it Vote and... More

Songbird
Luka
Music
Luka's rejection

Desire

9 2 1
By yoyoyolmnop

It's been about 5 month since I moved to France. I'm well accounted with Alya, Juleka, Rose, Alex, Adrien, Nino, and best friends with Marinette. Overall crime rates have gone down in Paris. Cat Noir's developed a bit of a crush on Songbird, which is me. I've developed a bit of a crush on Luka. Marinette's grown her obsession with Adrien. It's a mess, but an entertaining one.

"Hi my name is Lila, I just got back from India and my Vision and hearing aren't so good. I'm afraid I'll need a place in the front. Adrien can help me catch up on my studies. Won't you Adrien?" Lila says.

"Uh, sure Lila," Adrien answers.

"Uh she makes me so mad," Marinette whispers to me.

"Don't worry about it Marinette... well Lila isn't ugly, but she has bangs so obviously she has a big forehead. Don't worry about it Mari," I say.

"Yeah, she won't be able to steal away my Adriekins," Chloe snickers.

"Oh hey Chloe, Happy Birthday. Did you get the honey purse I sent over?" I smile.

"Y-yeah it's very nice," Chloe blushes.

"Great, is Sabrina not here?" I ask.

"I ordered her to get me something she'll be here in a moment," Chloe says.

"Cool, I'm going to sleep now," I say dozing off.

Class is now over and I'm still sleeping. Marinette tries to wake me up, but I'm tired. Then I here Lila talking about how she broke her arm and can't hold a lunch tray.

"I'm so sorry for the trouble I just can't lift anything with my sudden severe alzheimers," Lie-la explains.

"Then die. You're falling apart anyway. Next thing we know you'll need Adrien to carry you around because both your legs are broken," I say.

"H-how could you say that. You know I'm prone to panic attacks," Lila whimpers.

"Wow a miracle. I'm all the way at the back of the class and you're by the door yet you could still hear my insults. And would you look at that, well you're looking right at me now. Impressive considering your vision's shot," I yawn, gathering my things.

"(Y/N)?" Marinette whispers in shock.

"Come on Mari let's go. We can hope the garbage takes it self out by the time lunch is over," I say shoving Lila out of the way "Would you look at that. She caught herself with her fragile defenseless hands."

Everyone stares at me in shock but they can't hate me. After all I've racked up friendship points. Help Juleka and Rose get together, help Alex with his pet fish, help Alya with the ladyblog, help Nino help Alya with the lady blog, not to mention I babysat the devil incarnate for a week.

"That was awesome," Marinette smiles.

"Hurry, and ladybug up. I have a feeling an akumas going to come in any minute now."

Marinette leaves to get into her suit. I wait under the stairs and once everyone leaves the classroom besides Lila I see a small black and purple moth. So that's what they look like. Lady bug still isn't back. I take off my choker and stuff it into my backpack before throwing it into my locker. I have a few words to say to hawkmoth and I can't let him get my miraculous while I do. I jump in front of Lila and get akumatized. The moth flies into my hair tie.

"Volpina... you're not Volpina," Hawkmoth says.

"No dip, well hurry up and give me a name," I say.

"I-I can't sense any emotions from you at all. How can someone not desire anything at all?" Hawkmoth asks.

"Listen here moth boy. I don't know why you're terrorizing paris, or why you want Ladybug, Cat Noir, and Songbird's miraculous, but f*ck off," I say.

"Ahh I see. You are a lost soul, roaming Paris trying to find what you've lost. Desire, I give you the power to take what you want and find your purpose. All I want is the miraculouses," Hawkmoth says.

I know the guy's a villain but this is some top notch therapy stuff. You're telling me I get to do whatever I want, with absolutely no clean up or backlash, and all I have to do is attempt to get a few pieces of jewelry? "Well mothballs, you've got yourself a deal."

I get covered in purple smoke. Once it clears out I can see myself wearing a red suit with fur detailing. Like the fur on royal robes and stuff. With the silhouette of a fancy skirt coming out.

(A/N): I'll draw it if I have time... I had time.

"W-what are you," Lila cries.

"Oh shut up, you aren't even trying to run. Do you think I'm going to keep you hostage or something. Honestly what a pick me," I say as I break her neck.

"(Y-Y/N)," Ladybug shakes.

"M-hmm."

"Take her miraculous, now," Hawkmoth says.

"Shut up mothball," I say untying my hair and throwing the hair band out the window. Dramatic enough for them not to think that it was my akuma.

Now what to do? "Popcorn would be nice," I say.

Buttered popcorn appears on a table next to me. "Caramel corn?" Carmel Corn appears in place of the buttered popcorn. "Nevermind I want Kettle corn." Kettle corn appears on the table and I grab it. "Ladybug dear, meet me at the top of the mayor's building. Bring Chloe, Alya, Juleka, Adrien, Cat Noir, Songbird... Luka, and you're invited too of course," I say and jump out of the window to get to the mayor's building. Once I get there I start setting up the party.

"Flatscreen tv, pool, throne, snack bar, balloons, DJ booth, Drinks, carnival games, arcade games.... A larger roof maybe. Perfect," I say waltzing around the roof.

"(Y/N)! What are you doing here. I just got a call from my dad telling me to cut class and check out what was happening on our roof," Chloe says.

"You're here! I wasn't sure if you would be in one piece if I summoned you here so you must understand my precautions. You do look a tad bit underdressed. Yellow outfit please," I say as a yellow dress exactly like mine appears in Chloe's hands. "Hurry and get changed. The others are probably on their way now. Orange outfit, purple outfit, green outfit for boys, black outfit for boys, blue outfit, blue outfit for boys, and red... polka dot outfit. With a clothing rack."

Everything appears and I start setting things up. Chloe returns changed into her new clothes.

"Silly me I didn't even make a changing room. Changing room please, and photo booth. This silly mask, why can't I remove it. Remove mask," I command of course it works. "Chloe help me set up for the party. Ladybug is taking a while.

Ladybug POV:

"Cat Noir, It's (Y/N). Her new power is just getting what she wants. If she says 'give me your miraculous' or 'ladybug's miraculous' we'll have no choice but to listen. She's buying us time but if we don't give her the people she wants we might not have a choice," Ladybug explains.

A note appears infront of Lady bug:
I know my commands are harsh and so I'll allow some lenience. Two people. You are allowed to keep to of the people on my list away from the fun.
Chloe-is here at my party
Alya
Juleka
Adrien
Cat Noir
Songbird
Luka
Of course with my generosity I'll also need to set a time limit. 2 minutes.

"Songbird is out of the question... she told me she won't be in Paris for a few days," Ladybug says.

"So is Adrien, he isn't feeling well," Cat Noir says.

"W-what's wrong with him? Is he under the weather? Maybe I should visit him," Ladybug worries.

"N-no he's fine just... with that dad of his, there's no way we can just sneak him out of his house," Cat Noir explains nervously.

"You're right. I'll get Alya, you get Juleka and Luka," Ladybug says.

(Y/N) POV:

"Geez 1 minute left. I already killed Lila, I thought they'd take me serious. Let's take a few photos Chloe," I cheer.

"Funny faces?" Chloe laughs.

"Yep!" I smile.

"I'm really lucky to have you as a friend... even akumatized you-" Chloe starts.

"(Y/N) where's your akuma!" Ladybug interrupts.

"Bug brains, I invited you to my party and you completely disregard other guests," I hiss back.

"Since when was Chloe your best friend?" Ladybug asks.

"Alya welcome to my party. Get changed real quick and we'll begin festivities," I ignore ladybug.

"Hey what's the plan?" Cat Noir asks ladybug while setting down Juleka and Luka.

"It might be in her mask... but she's not wearing it. How'd she get it off?" Ladybug says.

"Maybe she wanted it off," Cat Noir guesses.

"Luka Juleka you're here. I actually wanted to confess my feelings to Luka. Luka I very much like you... of course I'm not going to make you like me back. Just remember I get what I want," I say.

Cat Noir scoffs a little in disgust and turns back to Ladybug who is frowning slightly.

"I-I'm sorry (Y/N), I like Marinette. I've liked her for a while now," Luka frowns.

"Figured as much, well here is a vial of poison. Viperion," I say.

"How'd you know?" Luka asks, stunned.

"I wanted to know," I say, locking eyes with Cat Noir.

"We have to do something quick," Cat Noir says to Ladybug.

"I-I don't know. Lucky charm," Ladybug uses her lucky charm.

The charm is a pair of scissors. It highlights a school book, a hair tie, Luka, and (Y/N)'s hair.

"(Y/N) untied her hair as soon as she got akumatized. That has to be the akumatized item," Ladybug guesses.

"I do wish you'd forget that, all of you," I say.

"Luck charm, I already used it?" Ladybug questions.

"We need help," Cat Noir says.

"I'll get Viperion, and Queen bee," Ladybug says.

"Luka you're going to be of use soon. Good for you, drink the poison," I say.

"(Y/N)?" Luka says.

"Mmmm, now please," I say, making a drinking motion.

"I love you," Luka says as he drops to the ground clutching his throat.

"I want to know if that's true," I say.

It was true, Luka loves me. Like a good friend would love his good friend. A tear creeps down my cheek. I wipe it away and plaster on a smile. "So who wants to check out the photo booth with me."

"Luka catch-... Juleka catch. Chloe, you know what to do," Ladybug says throwing them the miraculouses.

"(Y/N)'s my best friend. I don't really want to fight against her... but I can help her better with this," Chloe says transforming into queen bee.

"W-Wait!" Ladybug shouts.

Juleka rewinds a few minutes.

"Chloe you know what to-" Ladybug throws.

Juleka runs over and grabs the miraculous. "Chloe will only help (Y/N). Alya catch."

"Venom," Alya says directing the attack at (Y/N).

"I wish time would stop. Hmmmhmm mmmm I just wanted a nice party. Ladybug, Cat Noir.... Your miraculous please," I hum.

Juleka goes back in time. She intercepts the bee miraculous and puts it on herself. It takes her 32 tries but she's found a reality she likes. Of course (Y/N) wanted to now about all the realities. So every time Juleka changed the reality (Y/N) learned to cover even more blindspots.

"Juleka this is your 33rd try. Just join the party. Grab a drink and play some games," I say turning to a claw machine.

Ladybug's POV:

"I'm going to school, I think the hair tie might be the solution. Stall her and make sure she doesn't want anything, maybe duct tape her mouth so she can't summon any new powers," Ladybug says.

Ladybug jumps to school. Her earring beeps, signalling that it's time to power off.

"Tiki, I don't know what to do," Marinette says, feeding her a macaroon.

"I think this plan will work. Just cut the hair tie, but (Y/N) can't be distracted for too long. She's ruthless... you saw Lila and Luka," Tiki says.

"Tiki spots on, luck charm," Ladybug says.

Another pair of scissors appear and a hair tie in the middle of the courtyard is highlighted. Ladybug rushes over to cut it but as soon as she does another letter appears.:

You owe me a party.

"Fair enough," Ladybug says as she snips the hair tie in half. "No more evil doing for you little butterfly. De-evilize. Bye bye little butterfly."

Lila's neck cracks back in place and she starts crying. Then she realises that no one's around and just dusts of her clothes. (Y/N) didn't kill her. Lost opportunity.

(Y/N) POV:

"Ladybug's found my akuma. One last photo," I smile shoving everyone into the photobooth.

1 photo is taken before everything turn's back to normal. The games and food all disappear leaving everyone collapsed on the floor. "What happened? I don't remember anything. It's night time already?" I say.

"Ha yeah-" Cat Noir laughs.

Luka wakes up as the poison vile disappears. Then the roof starts to shrink back. Luka rushes closer to the middle where we are but it's to late. By the time the roof returns to normal size Luka is holding on to the edge. I run over to catch him. He's heavier than he looks and he pulls me down with him. I hold onto Luka and we spin in the air as I try and figure out what angle will cushion my fall best. Falling, Falling, Falling. Cat Noir grabs me and carries me bridal style as Luka holds on to his leg.

"That was close," I laugh. "Listen I'm so sorry for any trouble i caused you. I can't remember what I did exactly but it doesn't look great."

"Don't worry about it girl. You just threw one heck of a party," Alya high fives me.

"Well than I'd say Luka's near death experience just now was worth it," I say.

"Yeah second one today," Luka shrugs.

I stop for a second stunned. I raise two fingers and mouth the word two in shock.

"I gotta say (Y/N) you almost got us," Ladybug says.

"She did get you. 32 times if I'm not mistaken. Don't worry I won't tell anyone about your secret identities," Juleka winks.

"Wait Juleka you have to tell me. I was the reason you know afterall," I stumble over to her.

"Didn't I just say I wouldn't tell anybody."

"Well I for one am very tired. Sabrina wear are you? I need my beauty sleep!" Chloe shouts heading downstairs.

"She really does need some beauty sleep," Ladybug says.

"Hey now. That's my best friend," I say.

"Since when was she your best friend?" Ladybug says.

"Well she's in the top 3. If you got to know her better..." I getsure.

"Anyone need a ride home?" Cat Noir asks.

"I'll take the cat mobile," I volunteer.

"Alright hop on," he says letting me hop on his back.

We head to my apartment and I say "Good night... Adrien," I say.

"I thought you couldn't remember what happened," Cat Noir says.

"So I was right?" I smile.

"No," Cat Noir says, detransforming.

"Well you're right I can't remember anything, neither can Hawkmoth if you're wondering. Anyways Adrien wasn't at the party but he is on this guest list I found. 2 people couldn't make it and Adrien being one of them makes no sense unless he was invited twice. I was akumatized during lunch, Adrien wasn't supposed to be at home yet. Not only that, my invitation was fool proof. You get to enjoy a nice party and what's your dad going to say, no? If anything you can say you were taken hostage. Besides only Mari, Luka, Nino, Juleka, Chloe, Rose, Alex, Adrien and Ladybug have been to my apartment. You didn't ask for directions," I say.

"Oh, I wouldn't have thought of that," Adrien says.

"Of course you wouldn't, pretty boy. You're blinder than Kagami's mom," I say

"You know Kagami?" Adrien says.

"I met her at a banquet months ago. You really are clueless. No wonder you don't know about Mari's feeling for you," I say.

"What do you mean. Marinette's a very good friend who loves fashion. I know exactly what feelings she has for me... purely platonic," he says.

"The confidence you have in wrong answers is almost republican level," I sigh.

"What?"

"Sorry it's an American thing, kinda like school shootings."

We sit on my couch in comfortable silence for a while. He goes into my drawing room and sits at the piano. I sit next to him and we play a lullaby as I rest my head on his shoulder. I start humming to the tune and he rests his head on mine, humming along.

(A/N): Don't worry future chapters won't be this long.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

115K 2.7K 42
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
1M 54.9K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
250K 8.1K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
83.2K 4.7K 34
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...