King Kion and Queen Rani

By thelionguard220

This is a story about Kion and rani . More

First day as king.
The Tour for Newcomers.
Feelings and Confessions
A Royal Visit and Memory Loss.
Starting to remember.
Made up my mind.
Exiled and A New Problem.
The Big Battle.
Cubs?
Our little family.
Journey to the pridelands .
Trouble With Rani And Kiara
A Newcomer and New Problem
Finding Aina
Forgive and Forget
The Ressurection Of Mufasa .
The Royal Birthday Celebration

Its time to go .

1.8K 10 14
By thelionguard220

After simba and kion roared they went back into the den to see everyone surrounded by Mufssa.

Simba: father?
Kion: dad what's wrong?
Rafiki: it seems like his time has come.
Kion looks down.
Simba: oh .
They walk in and is greeted by mufasa who speaks to simba first.

Mufssa: Simba, my son, take care of the pride lands , make sure you keep kion and kiara safe.

Simba: I will . Thank you father.

Mufasa: K..kiara.

Kiara; yes grandfather?

Mufasa : take care of your Cubs .. make sure they are safe , I will be watching down on all of you, and forgive kovu.. he never meant to hurt you.

Kiara: yes grandfather. I will.

Mufasa: nala..

Nala: yes ?

Mufasa : take care of your children and grandchildren , I will be watching over you as well, thank you so much for bringing my son back to his roots all those years ago.

Nala : thank you .

Mufasa was running out of time so he looked at kion.

Mufasa: kion.

Kion: yes grandfather?

Mufasa: take care of rani, thank you for giving me another chance at life , make me proud.

Kion: yes grandfather, I will.

Mufasa smiles weakly.

Mufasa: I know you will .

Mufasa then shuts his eyes and everyone is looking at his lifeless body and kion started crying a bit.

Kion then nuzzles his grandfather.

Kion: goodbye grandfather .

Kion the started to walk off .

Simba then caught up with kion.

Simba: hey son.

Kion: dad.. I'm thinking about going back to the tree of life now .. we've been gone almost a month .

Simba: okay .

Kion: tell grandfather I said bye at his memorial service .

Rani then walked up .

Rani: what're we talking about .?

Kion: nothing , we just talking about us going back to the tree .

Rani: what for ? I'm sure Nirmala and Surak has everything under control .

Kion: I'm sure , but it's our duty , not theirs .

Rani looked down, she knew kion was right , they needed to return .. plus they had a whole adopted child there , who needs her mother and father .

Rani: your right , we should go .

Kion: yeah but we cannot leave without saying goodbye to everyone that's just disrespectful .

Rani: yeah, I know .

Kion and Rani then went to the top of Pride Rock , and every animal gathered around and they all said goodbye to mufasa and then they announced that they were leaving the pride lands .

Kion: Attention Animals of the Pride Lands! We will be leaving the pride lands and returning to our home, we will visit here and there but we need to return home and continue our duties as king and queen of the tree of life .

Everyone: awe ..

Kiara Then got angry that they were leaving because she had a plot of her own to make kion not be king .

Kiara: kion .. can I talk to you ?

Kion: of course what's up?

Kiara : are you sure you wanna be king??

Kion: of course! I love rani, she means everything to me and I love standing by her side through thick and thin, I get your upset that I became king before you became queen but that has nothing to do with me, rani came to ME and asked me to be her king , the least you can do is support me the way I would support you, Kiara!

Kion the walks away from her and back to Simba and Nala, Kiara realized she was in the wrong, she left her jealousy get the best of her .

Kion: goodbye mom , dad .. I'll see you soon .

Nala: goodbye kion!

Simba: goodbye son.

They were about to head off as Fikiria and Baraka ran up to them and jumped on kion .

Fikiria: goodbye uncle kion!

Baraka; bye bye! Uncle kion and auntie rani!

Kion and Rani: bye Fikiria and Baraka.

Rani and Kion then started their journey and 2 days later they finally reached The tree of life and walked into the entrance and everyone ran up to them .

Bunga: KION!!

Bunga then jumped onto kion and kion laughed.

Kion: bungaaa!

Beshte : we missed you both so much .

Kion: yeah I can tell .

Rani: yeah, it's been a long journey for us so we're gonna get some sleep .

Kion; right, it's about night time so, day pride can rest , night pride can you go on patrol??

Night pride : of course .

Kion: thank yo- wait where's aina?

Everybody then looked down and away from kion and Rani .

Rani: what's going on? Where is she??

Fuli: well.. after a week you left she was lonely and she needed her parents so she ran off.. and we haven't seen her since .

Kion: wow..

Rani: it's fine Kion, I'm sure she's fine and with a better family .

Kion: your right .

( months later . )

Anga and Ono flies in the tree.

Anga: Kion!

Kion: what's wrong?

Anga : there's a group a pumas sneaking up mountain pass , Ullu told us she overheard them talking about taking over the tree of life!

Kion: what?! Let's go!

The group then ran towards the mountain pass .

Kion: With strength and respect !

Day pride: Day pride protect!!

The all then ran down the mountain pass and kion tackled the female leader and growled.

Kion:(growls) what are you doing here !

Muuaji: I'm here to get my revenge on you all!

Kion: (growls more) what did we ever do to you!

Muuaji: you killed my bestfriend!

Kion: who's your bestfriend?

Muuaji: Kujali !

Kion's eyes widened at what he heard , he forgot all about that battle .

Muuaji: YOU KILLED HER!

Kion: I did not .

Muuaji: you didn't ?

Kion : No .

Muuaji: then who did?!

Kion didn't want to mention rani name , so he decided to lie and pretend he didn't know but little did he know , this was gonna make things even worse .

Kion: I don't know .

Muuaji: She told me she was coming here to battle you, and we were gonna take your places as king and queen.

Kion: I have not seen Kujali since the battle .

Muuaji : unless you tell me the truth your daughter will stay at our land !

Kion: daughter?? what are you talking about?

Muuaji: that aina cub!

Kion: she got adopted by another family , she's not my daughter anymore .

Muuaji: well I'll just kill her !

Kion: your sick! Who kills a little cub!

Muuaji: me .

Kion then gets off of her .

Muuaji: ( mumbles ) finally .

Kion: leave the tree of life and never return!!

Muuaji: (growls) fine! This isn't over !

Muuaji and her clan runs out of the tree and kion was walking and he knew it was about to be a war .

Kion stopped in his tracks as he turned towards the day pride .

Kion: Fuli, mind taking charge? I have to do something .

Fuli: of course Kion!

Kion then nods and nuzzles Fuli in a family friendly way .

Kion: thanks fuli!

Kion then runs towards Cikha Escarpment .

Kion was standing near then ledge .

Kion: Askari?

Askari's  face appears in the clouds.

Askari: Kion! Welcome Back.

Kion: yes, I've been feeling off a bit and I was wondering if I can learn more about the roar .

Askari: yes, but you cannot learn about the new roar here.

Kion: the new roar..?

Askari nods .

Askari: (smiling) the new roar is called The Ice Roar , but you may not learn it here.

Kion: so where do I go?

It's near Rocky Land , but you have to find it yourself Kion, good luck !

Before Kion could say anything Askari disappeared in the clouds, leaving Kion to walk back to the tree, thinking about Rocky Land.

New Roar and Land idea from: @thelionguard1507

Next Chapter: Traveling To Rocky Land.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.8K 439 13
I thought of this and its very interesting, so interesting that i didnt put it in my other lion guard book Possibility, where i take a look at scenar...
15.6K 201 13
This takes place during season 1. Fuli has a problem with dealing with her past, and Kion wants to help her. But along the way they fall for each oth...
3.8K 119 22
In this story Kion never went to The Tree Of Life. One day his father (Simba) told Kion that the King and Queen of The Tree Of Life would be visiting...
41.8K 532 30
hey guys, this is a story about my favorite TLG characters kion and fuli! I love this ship since the beginning and I always shipped these 2 and its t...