ᴛᴡᴏ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ꜱᴏᴜʟꜱ, ʟɪᴢᴢɪᴇ ꜱᴀʟᴛ...

Por ccvoiid

ᴛᴡᴏ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ꜱᴏᴜʟꜱ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴍᴀʟɪᴋ ꜰɪɴᴅꜱ ʜɪᴍꜱᴇʟꜰ ɪɴ ᴜɴᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴀɴᴛ ꜱɪᴛᴜᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ʀᴇᴀʟɪᴢɪɴɢ ʜᴇ ʜᴀꜱ ꜰᴇᴇʟɪɴɢꜱ ꜰᴏʀ ʜɪꜱ ᴡᴏʀꜱᴛ ᴇɴᴇ... Más

.| ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ
00.| ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ [1]
01.| ꜱᴏᴍᴇ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ʙᴜʀɴ [1]
02.| ꜱᴏᴍᴇ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ʙᴜʀɴ [2]
03.| ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ᴘᴜɴᴋᴇᴅ, ᴘᴇᴅʀᴏ [1]
04.| ʜᴏᴘᴇ ɪꜱ ɴᴏᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴀʟ [1]
05.| ʜᴏᴘᴇ ɪꜱ ɴᴏᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴀʟ [2]
06.| ᴍᴀʟɪᴠᴏʀᴇ [1]
07.| ᴍᴏᴍʙɪᴇ ᴅᴇᴀʀᴇꜱᴛ [1]
08.| ᴍᴏᴍʙɪᴇ ᴅᴇᴀʀᴇꜱᴛ [2]
09.| ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ ᴋᴇᴇᴘꜱ ᴋɴᴏᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ᴍʏ ᴅᴏᴏʀ [1]
10.| ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ ᴋᴇᴇᴘꜱ ᴋɴᴏᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ᴍʏ ᴅᴏᴏʀ [2]
11.| ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴀꜱ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍꜱ? [1]
12.| ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴀꜱ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍꜱ? [2]
13.| ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ'ꜱ ᴀ ᴍᴜᴍᴍʏ ᴏɴ ᴍᴀɪɴ ꜱᴛʀᴇᴇᴛ [1]
14.| ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ'ꜱ ᴀ ᴍᴜᴍᴍʏ ᴏɴ ᴍᴀɪɴ ꜱᴛʀᴇᴇᴛ [2]
15.| ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ'ꜱ ᴀ ᴍᴜᴍᴍʏ ᴏɴ ᴍᴀɪɴ ꜱᴛʀᴇᴇᴛ [3]
16.| ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏʏ ᴡʜᴏ ꜱᴛɪʟʟ ʜᴀꜱ ᴀ ʟᴏᴛ ᴏꜰ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ [1]
18.| ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏʏ ᴡʜᴏ ꜱᴛɪʟʟ ʜᴀꜱ ᴀ ʟᴏᴛ ᴏꜰ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ [3]
19.| ʟᴇᴛ'ꜱ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ꜰɪɴɪꜱʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀɴᴄᴇ [1]
20.| ʟᴇᴛ'ꜱ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ꜰɪɴɪꜱʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀɴᴄᴇ [2]
21.| ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ'ꜱ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴀ ʟᴏᴏᴘʜᴏʟᴇ [1]
22.| ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ'ꜱ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴀ ʟᴏᴏᴘʜᴏʟᴇ [2]
23.| ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ'ꜱ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴀ ʟᴏᴏᴘʜᴏʟᴇ [3]
24.| ᴘʀɪꜱᴏɴ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ [1]
25.| ᴛʜɪꜱ ʏᴇᴀʀ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ [1]
26.| ᴛʜɪꜱ ʏᴇᴀʀ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ [2]
ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ!
27.| ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴇᴍɪɴᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴏꜰ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ɪ ᴜꜱᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ [1]
28.| ꜱɪɴᴄᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ꜱᴘᴇᴀᴋ ᴊᴀᴘᴀɴᴇꜱᴇ? [1]
29.| ꜱᴄʀᴇᴡ ᴇɴᴅɢᴀᴍᴇ [1]
30.| ᴛʜᴀᴛ'ꜱ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ɪ ʜᴀᴅ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ [1]
31.| ɪᴛ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴀʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴘᴀɪɴꜰᴜʟʟʏ ᴄʟᴇᴀʀ ꜱᴏᴏɴ ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ [1]
32.| ɪ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅɴ'ᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴅᴏɴᴇ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ [1]
33.| ᴋᴀɪ ᴘᴀʀᴋᴇʀ ꜱᴄʀᴇᴡᴇᴅ ᴜꜱ [1]
34.| ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ꜱᴀᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴀʟʟ [1]
35.| ᴀʟᴄᴏʜᴏʟɪᴄ ᴡᴏʟꜰ ʙᴏʏ

17.| ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏʏ ᴡʜᴏ ꜱᴛɪʟʟ ʜᴀꜱ ᴀ ʟᴏᴛ ᴏꜰ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ [2]

2.2K 68 3
Por ccvoiid

┏━━━━━ ━━━━━
    .CHAPTER SEVENTEEN.
   [17]. The Boy Who Still Has a Lot of Good to Do.
PART TWO
   ━━━━━━━━━━━━

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━
  ɪ' ɴᴏᴛ ꜱᴜʀᴇ ɪ'ʟʟ ꜱᴛᴏᴘ ᴍᴀʟɪᴋ ꜰʀᴏᴍ
ꜱᴛʀᴀɴɢʟɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ.
┗━━━━━ ━━━━━┛

AFTER MG MADE HIS decision on going back to see his father and make amends with him— the boys stole the school's van. Malik still wasn't fond of the idea of going to visit MG's dad. So much could go wrong.

"For the record, I didn't know that grand theft auto was a part of the plan." MG snarks as they walk down the streets.

Landon shakes his head. "No, it's not stealing if you return it."

"Yeah, well, tell that to Dr.Saltzman."

"You got some vicious street gangs around here."

Malik sighs. "Use that big brain of yours and think about why he had us pro in the alleyway. Kirby, everyone here thinks MG is dead. If anyone sees him they might just call a priest."

MG then looks over to the side, they had arrived at his old mom. "He's running for mayor?" he whispers under his breath, his eyes on the sign on their lawn that readout 'Vote got Greasley. "Maybe Mal's right maybe this is a mistake."

"No, the truth is never a mistake." Landon walks up the steps, he sighs heavily. "Took me a long time to figure that out," he says before pressing down on the doorbell.

After a few seconds, the door opened up revealing who they all assumed was MG's mom. As the woman talked to the three boys; MG hid behind them.

"I'm sorry, who are you? And why are you here?" The woman asks.

Finally coming out of the dark, MG takes off his sunglasses and reveals himself. "Uh, hi, Mom."

The woman's face dropped. "Milton. I wasn't expecting you."

"It's spring break."

Mrs.Greasley nods. "Yes, I know. But I thought we agreed it would be best for you to stay on campus."

"Well—"

"Uh, Mrs. Greasley, hi. I'm Landon Kirby." Landon introduced himself, a small wave before he gestures to the two boys to his left. "Uh, my brother Rafael and I, we're new at the school, That's Malik by the way—and-and we didn't really have anywhere to go for spring break, so we sort of... uh, talked your son into a spontaneous road trip. Which now seems like it may have been a hasty decision."

"We obviously came at-at the wrong time, so I'll just say hi to Dad, uh, and we'll be on our way. Where's he at?" MG questions.

"Your father is not here. He's—"

"—Running for mayor." MG chuckles.

"The governor thinks he has a great shot at winning."

"Y'all know the governor now?"

"A lot has changed since you... died."

"Yeah. I can see that."

"You know we love you very much, Milton." The woman tries her best to convince her son. "But the world thinks you're dead. If someone were to see you walking around - in your old hometown..."

"Then let us in. I just want to see Dad." MG begs once more.

Mrs.Greasley sighs, shaking her head. "Your father doesn't want to see you. His faith is everything to him. And you know there's no room in his belief system for people dying and coming back to life."

"Except for Jesus," Landon mumbles under his breath catching everyone's attention. "And—"

Malik quickly covers Landon's mouth with his hand to shut him up. "I- I'm sorry about him. Go on Mrs.G keep talking." he innocently smiles

The woman continues to speak, ignoring the boy's foolishness. "He'll come around. It's just gonna take some time for him to get used to the idea."

"That's his loss then," Malik replies, finally letting go of Landon so that he could wrap his arm around his hurting friend. "Let's-let's just go, man. Come on. Come on."

The four quickly walked down the stairs and away from the house. The door slam shuts behind them as they continued to walk. Malik glances at MG, he pats his back trying to comfort him.

But that didn't stop Landon from continuing to be extremely pushy about the situation. It angered Malik to the point where he was close to ripping his head off.

"I know you think you're helping, but you're not. I mean, just look at him." Malik motions to MG who had already been back in the car.

Landon glances at MG before looking back. "Just take it from somebody that's been kept in the dark his whole life. At least he knows the truth."

Malik forces a laugh "God you are so pushy about this. Why do you even care so much? Landon this is only going to end badly. His dad is religious. Are you forgetting that religious people aren't too flexible about their beliefs? Especially when it comes to the dead and evil magic— which is basically what us supernaturals are."

"Hey. Mal's right." MG peeks his head from out of the car window. "My dad's not gonna want a vampire in the family. It is what it is."

"It is what it... Or maybe it's worse." Landon exclaims. He walks up to MG and hands him a newspaper. "Look, I took that from your parents' mailbox. Your dad became a prominent figure after he gave a sermon that went viral, a sermon about how he would give anything to have you back. It is one thing to cut you out of his life. It is another thing to use your memory to get votes."

Malik rolls his eyes, he snatches the paper from MG's hands. "We can come back another time. It's only a couple of hours until moonrise... Rafael needs to get back to the sch—"

"We can do both." Landon interrupts causing the hybrid to imitate him strangling Landon who was now turned around and facing MG. "Your dad is giving another speech tonight. And-and it's on the way home."

"Lan, please, stop pushing," Rafael begs from the passenger seat. "If you keep this up, I'm not sure I'll stop Malik from strangling you."

MG sighs. "Landon, I don't know - if I..."

"—Listen to me, I would give anything to ask my mom and dad why they gave me up," Landon tells the boy. "You actually have a chance to."

And once again Landon's words got into MG's head. So now the four had been outside of a church that MG's fathers supposedly had been in. As they were walking Malik walks past a civilian, she had been cut. His eyes land on her neck and his fangs poke out his mouth.

Malik inhales sharply before forcing himself to turn away and walk inside of the church where the boys had already been in. When he walks in, MG's father seemed to have been practicing a speech. Malik walks up to the altar but before he does he dips his finger into the holy water blessing himself.

"Who are you?" Mr.Greasley questions, he eyes the teen who had taken a seat.

Malik ignores the man before turning around. MG's dad follows his gaze which lands on his son. His eyes widened in shock.

"Good Lord, my eyes must be playing tricks on me."

MG shakes his head, he slowly walks up to his father, he was anxious. "It's me. The same son, you're preaching about. Who's apparently gonna win all these elections for you. Who you haven't called in... almost a year."

Mr.Greasley looks up at the gross. "Lord, if this is a test, clear my eyes and let me see the truth."

"Pops. Don't you love me anymore?" MG almost begins to tear up.

"My boy. My beautiful boy." The man walks up to his son and pulls him into a hug. "I prayed and prayed. And the good Lord brought you back to me."

"Prayer's cool and all, but you could've just picked up the phone," Mg says into the hug before he pulls away.

"I saw you on that terrible night. With my own two eyes, I saw you. Now you're here, risen. A miracle sent to me from our Lord in heaven."

The three boys watching from their seats all glance at one another. Confused as to why MG's dad didn't know he was a vampire.

Malik glances at the time only realizing it was almost nighttime meaning the full moon was soon to come. They all exit the church giving MG and his father some time alone.

But from there that's when things went bad.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

280K 12.7K 57
A newly triggered werewolf attends the Salvatore Boarding School. Having to deal with her new found strength and anger issues, Alexandria Sinclair tr...
42.5K 1.1K 36
"𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠 𝑑𝑖𝑑𝑛'𝑡 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑘 𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑦 𝐼 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑚 𝑡𝑜.𝐼 𝑔𝑢𝑒𝑠𝑠 𝐼 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑢𝑠𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑒𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒...
222K 3.6K 21
ᴍʏsᴛɪᴄ ғᴀʟʟs ʜᴀs ʙᴇᴇɴ ǫᴜɪᴇᴛ ғᴏʀ ᴀ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀʟᴇxɪᴀ ғᴏʀʙᴇs ғᴏᴜɴᴅ ʜᴇʀsᴇʟғ ᴀ ᴊᴏʙ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀʟᴠᴀᴛᴏʀᴇ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ ᴀs ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴇᴀᴅᴍɪsᴛʀᴇss. ʏᴇᴀʀs ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ᴀɴʏ sᴜᴘᴇʀɴᴀ...
588K 17.3K 52
❝ 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝘃𝗲𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 𝗺𝗼𝗼𝗻𝗯𝗲𝗮𝗺𝘀 𝘀𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗹𝘆. ❞ some of this is cringe but idc hope mikaelson x oc © -natalics 2020