A King's Revenge (M.Lion Faun...

By GenderBenderAuthor

Abandoned by your family at the age of 2, the Belladonna's found you and raised you. Then came the White Fang... More

Character Bio
V.0 CH.1: Prologue
V.0 CH.2: Old Rivalries
V.0 CH.3: Separation
V.0 CH. 4: One Strange Family
V.1 CH.1: Ruby Rose
V.1 CH.2: The Shining Beacon
V.1 CH.3: The Shining Beacon PT.2
V.1 CH.4: The First Step
V.1 CH.5: The First Step PT.2
V.1 CH.6: The Emerald Forest
V.1 CH.7: The Emerald Forest PT.2
V.1 CH.8: Players and Peices
V.1 CH.9: The Badge and The Burden
V.1 CH.10: The Badge and The Burden PT.2
V.1 CH.11: Jaundice
V.1 CH.12: Jaundice PT.2
V.1 CH.13: Forever Fall
V.1 CH.14: Forever Fall PT.2
V.1 CH.15: The Stray
V.1 CH.16: Black and White
V.2 CH.1: Best Day Ever
V.2 CH.2: Welcome To Beacon
V.2 CH.3: Can't Escape
V.2 CH.4: A Minor Hiccup
V.2 CH.5: Painting The Town...
V.2 CH.7: Burning the Candle
V.2 CH.8: Dance Dance Infiltration
V.2 CH.9: Field Trip
V.2 CH.10: Search and Destroy
V.2 CH.11: Mountain Glenn
V.2 CH.12: No Brakes
V.2 CH.13: Breach
V.2 CH.14: Another Reunion
V.3 CH.1: Round One
V.3 CH.2: New Challengers
V.3 CH.3: There's Brawl in the Family
V.3 CH.4: Lessons Learned
V.3 CH.5: Never Miss a Beat
V.3 CH.6: Fall
V.3 CH.7: The Beginning of the End
V.3 CH.8: Destiny
V.3 CH.9: PVP

V.2 CH.6: Extracurricular

4.5K 95 52
By GenderBenderAuthor

A/n: So, I've noticed I'm top 20 in #lime, but of course you don't see any lemons in this book, so I'll leave it to you guys. Either be a sweet innocent soul and vote no lemons, or be a pervert and vote yes for lemons. You choose.

Yes

No

~~~

F/n: "So, how's it going?"

Right now, F/n is sitting down in front of Neo, inside the iconic shop, 'Papa's Scooperia'. Neo pouts at him, before she kicks him on the leg.

F/n: "Ow!" He rubs his leg. "What was that for?" Neo points at the Neapolitan ice cream. "Oh, yeah..." He reaches into his pocket to only take out 2 coins. He looks at the coins, before he gives Neo a weak smile. "Maybe next time?"

Neo jas an annoyed look on her face, before she pulls out a call bell. She immediately start spamming the bell until a waitress is standing in front of their table.

Waitress: "Hello again, Neo! Our favorite customer!" She says it likes she's being forced. "Same thing as always?" Neo nods. The waitress looks at F/n, noticing his tail, disgusted by it. "And you... Young Man?" She struggles to say the last part out.

F/n: "I'm alright."

Neo gestures to the waitress to ignore F/n and to serve him a bowl of Ice cream as well.

Waitress: "But Ma'am, he said he doesn't want any." Neo glares at her, making the waitress tense up. "I'll be as fast as I can!"

She leaves the table in a flash as F/n looks at Neo confusingly.

F/n: "You do know, I don't have any Lien to pay for it?" Neo types on her scroll, before showing F/n. "'Only I can get it for free!'" He reads. "How?" Neo points at a board showing a picture of her with numerous bowls of eaten ice cream. On top of the board says 'Eat all ice cream under an hour, and you'll be able to have anything for free'. "Not surprised. So, do you know anything else about the fall of Beacon?" Neo types in her scroll, before she shows it to F/n. "'You have to join us again, to know more.'" He reads. "I'm serious!" Neo simply smirks at him. "This was just a waste of time."

He stands up just as the waitress delivers a life-size bowl of ice cream. As he leaves, he suddenly feels a sting on his neck, but he brushes it off. Neo watches him leave, before she pulls out her scroll, a blinking red-dot showing on her scroll.

~~~

It's the next day, CRDL and Pyrrha are fighting against each other. Eventually, the fight ends with CRDL all on the floor. Glynda approaches from behind Cardin who clutches his ribs.

Glynda: "And that's the match.

Cardin: "Lucky shot." He collapses.

Glynda: "Well done, Miss Nikos. You should have no problem qualifying for the tournament."

Pyrrha: "Thank you, professor."

Glynda: "Alright, now I know that's a tough act to follow, but we have time for one more sparring match." She looks around at the observing students. "Any volunteers? Ms. Belladonna?" Blake slams her book shut and stares wide-eyed at Glynda. "You've been rather docile for the past few classes. Why don't you-"

Mercury raises his hand.

Mercury: "I'll do it."

Glynda: "Mercury, is it? Very well, let's find you an opponent."

Mercury: "Actually, I wanna fight... her." He points to Pyrrha.

Pyrrha: "Me?"

Glynda: "I'm afraid Miss Nikos has just finished the match. I recommend you choose another partner."

Pyrrha: "No, it's fine! I'd be happy to oblige."

Mercury struts into the arena, visibly sizing up Pyrrha. Their spar begins when he makes the first attack and is knocked down. Recovering quickly, he deflects an attack and begins trading blows with Pyrrha until she knocks him back with her shield. Ruby turns toward Emerald sitting behind her.

Ruby: "Hey, your friend's doing pretty good."

Emerald gives a fake smile and then rolls her eyes as Ruby turns her back.

F/n: "He testing her, that's all." He tells Ruby, still looking at the match

Mercury unleashes a series of powerful strikes. Pyrrha allows his kick to slam against her forearm before Mercury manages to disarm her, a kick impaling her blade into the ground. Pyrrha uses her Semblance to redirect the direction of Mercury's next kick. As she charges him with her shield, he shoots off of it and turns his back to her. Pyrrha tries to rush him again.

Mercury: "I forfeit."

Pyrrha almost stumbles as she stops beside him.

Pyrrha: "You... don't even want to try?"

Mercury: "What's the point? You're a world-renowned fighter. We're obviously leagues apart."

Glynda: "In that case... Pyrrha Nikos is the victor of the match... again."

Emerald smirks. Mercury sneers smugly. Pyrrha has a annoyed and disappointed look on her face, and places her left hand on her hip. The Aura displays for Pyrrha and Mercury are shown as Mercury's is changed from green to red indicating his loss.

Glynda: "Next time, you may want to think a little harder before choosing an opponent."

Mercury: "I'll be sure to do that."

An alarm sounds which jolts Blake who has nodded off.

Glynda: "That is all for today. And remember, the dance is this weekend. But you all have your first mission on Monday. I will not accept any excuses."

As everyone leaves, Mercury stops beside Emerald.

Mercury: "Learning is so much fun."

~~~

Outside, SSSN are standing at the entrance as Team RWBY(F) walk past. Sun notices Blake and runs after her.

Sun: "Hey, Blake!" Sun grabs Blake by her shoulder, which F/n instantly slaps his hand away. "Ow! Anway, You uh, doing okay?

Blake: "I'm fine."

Sun: "So I hear there's this dance going on this weekend... ah, sounds pretty lame, but you and me, I'm thinking, not as lame, huh?" He says, catching F/n's attention

Blake: "What?"

Sun: "The dance! This weekend! You wanna go, or what?"

Blake: "I don't have time for a stupid dance. I thought you of all people would get that."

Blake walks away past her team. Sun looks down and sinks from his rejection. Sun raises his head to see a smirking F/n.

~~~

Blake: "You what?"

Inside Team RWBY(F)'s dorm room. Blake is sitting with her arms crossed.

Ruby: "We want you to go to the dance."

Blake: "That's ridiculous."

Yang: "Blake, we're worried about you. This investigation is starting to mess with your head."

F/n: "Yeah! Plus, people are going to think your just an alley cat with those bags under your eyes."

Weiss: "You can't sleep, you hardly eat, and to be honest, your grades have been suffering."

Blake: "You think I care about grades?" She shrugs and then gestures out the window. "People's lives are at stake!"

Yang puts her hand on Blake's, lowering it.

Yang: "We know, and we're all still trying to figure out what Torchwick is up to."

Ruby: "Thanks to you and F/n, we know they're operating somewhere outside of southeast Vale."

Weiss: "And, the Schnee company records singled out Vale as the primary target for Dust robberies over the last few months."

F/n scratches his neck, until he feels another sting on it.

F/n: "What the hell!" He mutters, trying to figure out what is causing the pain.

Yang: "Don't forget about their missing military tech too."

Blake: "But there's still unanswered questions!"

Ruby: "Blake, you won't be able to find anything if you can't even keep your eyes open!"

Yang: "All we're asking is that you take it easy for one day."

Weiss: "It will be fun! Yang and I will make sure of it."

Yang: "Yeah! We're planning the whole event!"

Yang pumps her fists which causes the bed to bounce Blake.

Blake: "Excuse me?"

Weiss: "Team CFVY's away mission lasted longer than expected."

Yang: "So, Weiss, F/n and I were asked to pick up where they left off. And now we can make sure you have the perfect night."

F/n: "When exactly?" He asks Yang, but gets ignored

Weiss: "And once it's all over, we'll return for our search, rested and ready."

Ruby: "So what do ya think?"

Blake: "I think this is a colossal waste of time." She walks away from the group and opens the dorm door. "I'll be in the library." She walks out of the room.

Yang: "Great."

Weiss: "She can't keep going on like this."

F/n: "You don't know that. Blake won't stop until she finally accomplished it. She was always like that as a kid."

There's a knock at the door and Weiss approaches and opens it. Jaune appears at the door with a guitar.

Jaune: "Weiss!"

Weiss slams the door in his face.

Jaune: "Oh, come on, open the door! I promise not to sing."

Weiss opens the door.

Jaune: "I lied! Weiss Schu-nee, will you accompany me, to the dance on... Sunday!?"

Weiss: "Are you done?"

Jaune: "Yes?"

Weiss: "No." She shuts the door in his face. Turning around, she sees the others staring at her. "What?"

Yang: "And that is why they call you the Ice Queen."

F/n: "Yeah. You're always cold as... Ice!" He says, making Yang giggle, while Weiss groans

Weiss: "All my life, boys have only cared about the perks of my last name. Besides, I already have a date in mind."

Ruby: "Date or no date, none of this will matter if we can't get Blake to go."

~~~

That night, Pyrrha and Jaune are sparring at their spot on the roof. Jaune appears to gain the upper hand until Pyrrha sweeps his legs out from under him.

Pyrrha: "Well done! Your swordplay's improved immensely." She helps Jaune to his feet.

Jaune: "I couldn't have done it without you."

Pyrrha: "So, are you ready to move on to Aura?"

Jaune: "I'm actually thinking maybe we just skip Aura for tonight? Might go on a jog or something."

Pyrrha: "Come on, I know you get frustrated, but you must keep trying. I'm sure you'll discover your Semblance any day now."

Jaune: "That's not it. It's just..." He starts hesitating. "It's dumb."

Pyrrha: "What is it?" She approaches Jaune and places her hand on his shoulder. "Jaune, you know you can tell me."

Jaune: "It's... Weiss." He says, making Pyrrha face fall slightly

Pyrrha: "Oh. What about her?"

Jaune: "I asked her to the dance and she shot me down." He giggles halfheartedly. "Big surprise, right?"

Pyrrha: "Well, I believe the saying goes: There's... plenty of fish in the sea."

Jaune: "That's easy for you to say. You've probably got guys clamoring over each other just to ask you out."

Pyrrha: "You'd be surprised."

Jaune dismisses the thought.

Jaune: "Oh please. If you don't get a date to the dance, I'll wear a dress. Heh."

He walks away. Pyrrha drops her smile and looks rather upset.

~~~

Emerald: "And finally, Pyrrha Nikos."

Cinder is in her dorm room, sewing a black dress as she sits on one of the beds. Emerald is sitting on the floor while looking at her Scroll, and Mercury is lying on the ground and reading a comic book.

Cinder: "Ah, the invincible girl."

Mercury: "She's smart, but I wouldn't say invincible."

Cinder: "Do tell."

Emerald: "Her Semblance is Polarity. But you'd never know just by watching."

Mercury: "After she made contact with my boots, she was able to move them around however she wanted. But she only made slight adjustments."

Emerald: "Just enough to make it look like she's untouchable. She doesn't broadcast her power, so it puts her opponent at a disadvantage."

Cinder: "Hmm... People assume that she's fated for victory, when she's really taking fate into her own hands. Interesting. Add her to the list."

Mercury: "You should be able to take her no problem."

Cinder: "It's not about overpowering the enemy. It's about taking away what power they have. And we will, in time."

Mercury: "I hate waiting."

Cinder: "Don't worry, Mercury. We have a fun weekend ahead of us."

Mercury: "Say, why are we tracking him?" He points to a computer screen, showing a blinking red-dot.

Cinder: "After the destruction, we'll be whole again. We're going to take him back where he belongs, with us."

~~~

F/n

Team RWBY:

Jaune:

Pyrrha:

Neo:

Mercury:

Emerald:

Cinder:

Team SSSN:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 57 50
My name is Silver Belladonna. My name is influenced by a movement after the Great War which made everything seem black and white, good or bad. Theref...
112K 2.4K 69
Remnant, a world formed by 4 kingdoms after "The Great War" had happened in the past... Atlas, Vacuo, Mistral and Vale have their own perspective aca...
47.6K 1.4K 42
Ruby Rose wanted to go to Beacon Academy for three reasons. One,to follow her mother's foot step to be the best huntress and musician who spread joy...
60.8K 1K 14
Vol.4 is here... Some time has past since the fall of Beacon. After what happened you there, you decided it was time to face what you are and help Ru...