𝚂𝚎𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚜 & 𝙻𝚒𝚎𝚜 ||�...

By thethinkingpen

"Let me be honest, that mark above your breast, turns me on so much" he said as he kissed my cleavage. "Oh, a... More

Chapter 1 - Olivia Middleton
Chapter 2 - First Day
Chapter 3 - The Seeker
Chapter 4 - The Stone
Chapter 5 - The Stone Pt. 2
Chapter 6 - The Hunt
Chapter 7 - The Stay back
Chapter 8 - The Life Spirit
Chapter 9 - The Start of Year 2
Chapter 10 - The New Seeker
Chapter 11 - The Detention with Malfoy
Chapter 12 - The letter
Chapter 13 - The Chamber of Secrets
Chapter 14 - The Chamber of Secrets Pt. 2
Chapter 15 - The Bar
Chapter 16 - The House
Chapter 17 - The Train Ride
Chapter 18 - The Hippogriff
Chapter 19 - The Boggart
Chapter 20 - The Match
Chapter 21 - The Malfoy Manor
Chapter 22 - The Malfoy Manor Pt. 2
Chapter 23 - The Beheading
Chapter 24 - The Patronus Charm
Chapter 25 - The end of Year 3
Chapter 26 - The Party
Chapter 27 - The Ride
Chapter 28 - The Intruder
Chapter 29 - The Quidditch World Tournament
Chapter 30 - The Champions
Chapter 31 - The Foolish Fight
Chapter 32 - The First Task
Chapter 33 - The Date/s?
Chapter 34 - The Audition
Chapter 35 - The Yule Ball Pt. 1
Chapter 36 - The Yule Ball Pt. 2
Chapter 37 - The Second Task
Chapter 38 - The Hogsmeade Date
Chapter 39 - The Third Task
Chapter 40 - The Memorial Service
Chapter 41 - The Parties
Chapter 42 - The Order of the Phoenix
Chapter 43 - The 'Umbitch'
Chapter 44 - The Detention
Chapter 45 - The Kiss
Chapter 46 - The Truth
Chapter 47 - The DA Classes
Chapter 48 - The Tutoring
Chapter 49 - The Incident
Chapter 50 - The Christmas Break
Chapter 51 - The Christmas Break Pt. 2
Chapter 52 - The Teaser
Chapter 53 - The DA Detention
Chapter 54 - The Surprise Party
Chapter 55 - The Gryffindor v/s Slytherin Match
Chapter 56 - The Prophecy
Chapter 57 - The Curse
Chapter 58 - The Match
Chapter 59 - The Ball
Chapter 60 - The Break-up
Chapter 61 - The 6th Year
Chapter 62 - The Memories
Chapter 63 - The Halloween Party
Chapter 64 - The Halloween Party Pt. 2
Chapter 65 - The Amortentia Smell
Chapter 66 - The Patronus Charm
Chapter 67 - The Dark Mark
Chapter 68 - The Burrow
Chapter 69 - The Spell for Enemies
Chapter 70 - The Kidnapping
Chapter 71 - The Arrangement
Chapter 72 - The Malfoy Manor Ball
Chapter 73 - The Horcruxes
Chapter 74 - The War
Chapter 75 - The War Pt. 2
Chapter 76 - The 'Aftercare'
Chapter 77 - The Trial of Draco Malfoy
Chapter 78 - The Trials of Mr. & Mrs. Malfoy
Chapter 79 - The start of year 7
Chapter 80 - The Boy Band
Chapter 81 - The Opening Night
Chapter 82 - The Eating Disorder
Chapter 83 - The Eating Disorder Pt. 2
Chapter 84 - The New Prankster
Chapter 85 - The Accidents
Chapter 86 - The Excerpt
Chapter 87 - The Christmas Eve Party
Chapter 88 - The Christmas Eve Party Pt. 2
Chapter 89 - The Storm
Chapter 90 - The Veracity
Chapter 91 - The Graduation Party
Chapter 92 - The Wedding Day
Chapter 93 - The Baby Mama
Chapter 94 - The 9 3/4 Platform

Chapter 95 - The Happy Ending

1.3K 30 15
By thethinkingpen

1 year later

I sighed as I opened the door and entered the Manor. The kids were with their grandparents. Draco was home today, so, I quickly went to our room and ran up to his arms and kissed him. He looked shocked yet he kissed me back. He wrapped his arms around me and flipped us over. I smiled against his lips and pulled away.

"What was that for?" he asked as I pecked all over his face.

"I needed that, had a long day today" I said and frowned.

"What happened?" he asked tucking a few stranded hairs behind my ear.

"Argh, I hate my job" I said shaking my head.

"Well, good evening to you too" he replied sarcastically when I threw a tantrum.

"So, I assume you had a bad day" he said as I got up and started changing clothes.

"Believe me, it's not easy being an Auror" I said as I threw my bra on the floor making Draco smirk. "No!" I said pointing my finger at him. He rolled his eyes and pulled me on his lap.

"Will you tell me what happened?" he asked rubbing my back. I sighed and made myself comfortable on his lap.

"Well, apparently, the Minister of Magic thinks she can load us with paperwork and give projects that are due within a week, all she wants" I said snuggling my head at the crook of his neck.

"I thought the Minister of Magic is your best friend"

"I thought so too. Turns out my best friend is a bitch" I said huffing a little.

"Woah-"

"You know I'm joking, well about her being a bitch, but she is loading me with work, because I am the best she has" I said cutting him off.

"Darling, how many times do I have to tell you? If you don't want to work, you don't have to. We are well set" he said cupping my face.

"For the first time, I am considering leaving the job" I said looking down.

"Aw, look I think there's something in the mail that will cheer you up" he said as I stood up from his lap.

"What is it?" I asked looking around to the letters.

"It's addressed to you. Did you forget that I respect privacy?" he half asked half said. I shook my head and picked up the letter in my hand. It was from Professor McGonagall. I opened the letter and couldn't believe what I was reading. After reading, I smiled with tears in my eyes, that man cared for me more than I thought.

"What do you think?" I asked as I handed the letter or more Dumbledore's will to Draco. He examined it carefully and looked back at me.

The letter read,

Dear Olivia,

I hope that you are doing well when this letter finds you. It is an immense pleasure to be sending this to you after all these years. When you were abducted at the time of the Second Wizarding World, the others mentioned in the will received what Albus left for them, not you. I look forward to seeing you. And yes, how would Mr. Malfoy like to be our new Potions Master?

All the love,

Minerva McGonagall.

Herein is set forth the last will and testament of Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore.

First, to Ronald Bilius Weasley, I leave my Deluminator, a device of my own making in the hope that, when things seem most dark, it will show him the light.

Second, to Hermione Jean Granger, I leave my copy of The Tales of Beedle the Bard, in the hope that she finds it entertaining and instructive.

Third, to Harry James Potter, I leave the Snitch he caught in his first Quidditch match at Hogwarts as a reminder of perseverance and skill. I also leave The Sword of Godric Gryffindor, so that he knows that he is a true Gryffindor.

Fourth, to Olivia Aurora Montgomery, I leave my post as the Headmaster of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, when she is of age or when Minerva retires, she can take over and run the school with her intelligence, power and might.

Albus Dumbledore.

"It's great, don't you think?" Draco exclaimed as he read the will. He jumped up and down making me giggle. "Unless you don't want to" he added looking at me.

"I don't know, Draco. Sounds a lot of responsibility" I said pacing around the room.

"Look, you're fed up with your job, you told how much you would love teaching at Hogwarts, you could pick a subject, there's no rule saying that a headmaster or in this case, headmistress can't teach. Plus, Carina will be joining us this year, if you accept the job" Draco said placing his hands on my shoulder.

"You know what? I'll do it!" I said smiling widely. Draco and I jumped up and down causing the kids to run to our room. Draco pulled me in for a kiss but the kids burst into our door.

"Ew, are you guys done?" Scorpius said making us giggle.

"What is all the fuss about?" Carina asked looking at us.

"Guess who's the new headmistress of Hogwarts?" Draco said and I smirked proudly.

One month later

We apparated to Kings Cross, waiting to enter Platform 9 ¾.

"Ready?" Draco asked Carina who will be starting her Hogwarts journey this year. She nodded nervously and Draco and her ran through the wall. "Let's go, Mama" Scorpius said and pulled me towards the wall. As usual, we were the first ones there, so we waited for the others to arrive.

"Well, well, well, if it isn't the Headmistress of Hogwarts" Hermione said sarcastically. She was angry when I decided to resign from my post.

"Minister" I said with a subtle nod.

"Headmistress" she replied giving me a nod back.

The train arrived whistling. I sighed and turned to face my children. I pointed my finger at them and said, "Now, Scorp, I don't want any more complaints from the teachers saying that you and Albus are causing havoc around the school" he nodded and I turned to Carina, "Carina Lyra Malfoy, if I see you use your powers inside the school, when they are not needed and if you use them to bully any student there, I will send you straight to Beauxbatons"

Oh, yeah. My daughter has some of my powers, apparently when she was born, she was born with them. Guess, runs in the females of the family. She may look like me and have my powers, but definitely she is her father's daughter.

"Father!" she whined and Draco threw his hands in air like he was surrendering.

"Your mother makes the calls now, love" he said and I smirked.

"Both of you, just because your father and I are there, doesn't mean you will be getting out of detentions-"

"But Grandpa Snape didn't give you detentions later on and even if he did, he didn't make you do anything-"

"Do not interrupt me, young lady. Grandpa Snape had a lot to apologize for, he did in this way. I raised you-" I said but Draco cleared his throat, "Your father and I raised you both with all the love, care, affection and money, so, yes, if it comes to me, I will send you both in detentions" I completed and Draco mouthed, 'I won't'

"Yes, he will" I said glaring at him.

"You both will refer to us as Mr. or Mrs. Malfoy, or Professor and Headmistress, not Mama and Father, got it?" I asked and they nodded quickly.

"Good, now quick, give me a hug" I said and hugged them.

Carina looked around at the happy-sad students, her age and look worried. I looked at her and said, "What is it, Cari?"

"What if I am not put in Slytherin?" she asked and I sighed.

"We're not going to love you any less, sweetheart" I said stroking her hair.

"Do not come home, if you get sorted into any other house" Draco said sarcastically making my daughter widen her eyes.

"Shh, Draco. He's kidding, Cari, we'll be proud of you, no matter what" I said kissing her forehead.

"I love you, Mama" she said and hugged me.

"I love you too, Carina. So much" I said hugging her back. No matter how much stern I was, I loved my daughter just as much I loved my son.

I sat on the head chair, at the middle of the table and sighed. I looked around the hall, only to be engulfed by the nostalgic feeling in my chest. I smiled as Scorp gave me a wide smile. Albus waved happily next to him. I winked at him and waved subtly.

The first years scampered into the hall lead by Neville as their new Herbology teacher. I smiled to him as they entered.

"Now, when I call your name, you will come forth. I shall place the Sorting Hat on your head and you will be sorted into your houses" Professor Longbottom said as he picked up the hat.

After a few students, it was Carina's turn. She walked up to the stage and smiled at me, nervously. I gave her a warm smile as she sat on the chair. I sat at the edge of my seat as the hat was placed on her head. Unlike Scorpius, the hat took its time, making Draco and I almost fall over from our chairs.

"GRYFFINDOR" the hat yelled making the Gryffindors cheer from their tables. I clapped happily and raised my glass at her when she sat on the Gryffindor Table and looked at me. She looked at Draco who was a little less happy than I was, yet he was proud.

After the sorting was over, Professor Neville said, "Now, our headmistress would like to say a few words"

I stood up from my seat and cleared my throat, "Good evening students. Welcome to another year at Hogwarts. As you can see, I am no Minerva McGonagall but your new headmistress, Olivia Malfoy..." I said as the students started to murmur.

"Yes, yes, you may have heard about my family, therefore, I will make myself abundantly clear, there will be no name-calling, bullying and racial slurs in my school. Neither any children that is a half-blood or a muggle-born will be treated differently nor will I tolerate any harsh words against my family. I have a few start-of-the-term notices, I wish to announce. The first years, will please note that the Forbidden Forest, is well, its in the name, it is strictly forbidden to all students. Let me introduce you all to our new Potions Master, Professor Malfoy and our Herbology teacher, Professor Longbottom and for the Defence against the Dark Arts, we have Professor Potter. That's it for today, thank you and enjoy" I completed my speech and clapped my hands together twice and let the feast begin.

After the feast was over, the teachers gathered near my table and I said, "Alright, I have made a few changes in the rules of the functioning of the school, which you shall make yourself thorough with. And I guess, that's it"

"Well, you look sexy in command, Headmistress" Draco whispered in my ear as we headed to our room. With a change of clothes, Draco and I laid down in the bed with a book.

"Shall we?" I said as Draco laid down in my lap. He nodded and I started reading.

"Does that young lady know Mr. Darcy?" Elizabeth colored, and said: "A little"
"And do you not think him a very handsome gentlemen, ma'am?"
"Yes, very handsome..."

Here we are, a couple that has been married for 14 years, with two children, laying happily in our bed, reading 'Pride and Prejudice' just like we promised each other, years ago, when we were young.

The best feeling in the whole world is watching things finally fall into place after watching them fall apart for so long...

Wow, what a journey! I just wanted to say, that I see all the comments and votes and likes that you lovely readers have been leaving. I also see all the readers who put me in their reading lists. It makes me very happy. I had never imagined the love that this book is getting. It was an amazing path to complete this book. I hope you guys liked it.

I will have another book up and running in a few days. It will be a Tom Felton Fanfic, hope you guys enjoy it as well. The name's - A Reel or Real Love Story? It will be based on this book, but will revolve around the set of Harry Potter, it will include interviews, premieres and set scenes and a lot more. It will be a mature book as well.

If I have made any spelling errors anywhere, or any grammatical errors, do let me know.

Criticism is always appreciated. Mark my words, I said criticism, not bullying or hate. As long as the readers that are reading right now, I have had no problem. 

Comment your favorite part/line/chapter of the book! I'd like to know your opinion!

So, once again, I thank all of you for reading this story. I love you as much as Dumbledore loves Harry, as much as Hermione loves books, as much as Ron loves food, as much as Neville loves plants, as much as Snape loves Lily, as much as the twins love pranks....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 22.9K 75
"Get on your fucking knees Iris." ---------- "You... don't ... know ... what ... it's ... like." He breathed between each stroke, "being ... inside...
1.7K 172 32
"I'm just saying, she grew up in an orphanage in the muggle world. Her hands are filthy." He hissed again. "You're one to talk. Your hands are proba...
2.9M 87.2K 40
It's dark in the closet, I can just vaguely see his features and realise how close we're standing. Like, really close. My chest is toughing his and m...
596K 6.9K 68
Draco Malfoy love story. Friendship, smut, love, hate, trauma, broken hearts. MATURE CONTENT! 15+ ~ "You make me feel like I'm stuck, Emelia! Like I'...