๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค โ‹†หš เผ˜ * ๐ค...

By sgualdrinella

โ๐๐Ž ๐Š๐€๐“๐’๐”๐Š๐ˆ. ๐“๐‡๐„๐˜'๐‘๐„ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐”๐๐ˆ๐‚๐Ž๐‘๐๐’ ๐ˆ ๐๐”๐‘๐‚๐‡๐€๐’๐„๐ƒ ๐Ž๐ ๐„๐“๐’๐˜- ๐Ž๐… ๐‚๐Ž๐”๏ฟฝ... More

๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•

๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“

7.5K 258 200
By sgualdrinella

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟓
❝daisies and ponies❞

YOU SNORTED after looking at bakugou's pained expression because katsumi was in his back while pulling his hair shouting at her so called 'horsey'. all of you are in the living room with with a blanket fort in the center for the sleepover.

the whole was spent with you guys goofing around. you were supposed to go to work but you called in sick after realizing the bruises and hickeys bakugou left can't be covered no matter how much concealer you put in it.

pillows scattered all around the area, toys long forgotten and peppa pig playing in the tv while the kids play with their dad. you plopped down the couch while laughing at them before you decided to stood up and get snacks for the movie.

you went to the kitchen grabbing a bowl and going to the pantry to search for snacks. you grabbed chips, popcorn, candies, and of course, katsumi's favorite, bibble. after watching too much of victorious and sam and cat, she kept bringing up cat valentine's favorite snack so you bought her one and now she loves it more than you. tragic lol.

you went back to the living room with snacks on your hand. you grabbed the remote and put on katsuro's favorite show which made katsumi cry. she wanted to watch frozen but katsumi always gets to watch her favorite movie and now it's katsuro's turn.

she cried hugging close to bakugou's chest. bakugou cradled his daughter lovingly while cooing at her and whispering sweet nothings to her ears. you looked at the duo and smiled at the sight seeing them being close like that while kaysuro is just watching the movie while eating. such a mood.

you felt sad for katsumi but she watched that show like a hundred times already to the point that you remembered the whole script of the movie.

you stood up from the couch and crouched down on the floor where katsumi and bakugou are sitting. you looked at her and smiled,

"don't be sad baby... do you know what you need?" you said excitedly

she looked up at you sniffling, "my own unicorn?"

"...i was gonna say bibble but yeah that's cool too..." you said while handing her the huge tin can of bibble.

her eyes lit up at the sound of her favorite food and grabbed it from your hold. she stood up and walked to the couch beside katsuro making bakugou a bit disappointed missing his daughter in his arms but nevertheless smiled.

you guys were watching the movie when the doorbell rang. you stood up knowing it was the pizza and grab some money to pay for it.

when you opened the door, you saw someone who you wished to forget but you couldn't since she's the reason you and bakugou broke up.

both yours and her eyes widened. you were shocked but tried to keep a nonchalant expression as you try to get the pizza from her without causing a scene since your kids are just a few feet away.

her gaze trailed inside and spotted bakugou on the couch. her eyes, once again, widened at the sight of his former... fuck buddy.

she was about to step inside but you kicked her foot causing her to stumble a few steps back.

"what do you think you're doing? you're a delivery girl not a home wrecker so act like it... unless, you're still are." you chuckled, "why am i even surprised? once a whore always a whore..." you said and approached her with a dangerous glint flashing in your eyes and that was enough for her to cower in fear.

guilt started bubbling in her chest remembering the past events of her and your ex boyfriend. how she ruined your not so perfect relationship with bakugou.

she knew better than to be attracted to a man in a committed relationship but she was blinded by lust and false promises.

you grabbed the pizza and tossed the money to her while rolling your eyes and going back inside the house leaving the defeated girl out in the cold.

you didn't notice you were irritated until katsuro looked up and saw your annoyed expression.

"ma why are you mad?" he asked while walking towards you.

you were brought out from your thoughts and looked at the little man in front of you. you smiled and put the pizza down on the coffee table then lifted the boy in your arms as you sat on the couch placing him in your lap.

"don't worry about it buddy..." she said kissing his nose which made him giggle then the both of them turned their attention back on the tv.

the movie finished and the kids are not yet sleepy so you suggested to tell them a bedtime story. the four of you went inside the huge fort you guys built. it was enough to fit all of you in it.

katsumi was on top of bakugou who is laid down on the carpet and katsurou caged in your arms.

"what story do my babies want for tonight?" you asked happily

"momma i want the story about the pony who fell in love with a daisy..." you flinched hearing that they want that story.

you sighed and began your story telling,

"once upon a time, there was a pony who's walking on the meadow all alone. he walked all around the field until he realized, he can't remember the way back home...

he panicked not knowing what to do. he got sad because he can't go back home so he just continued to walk until he got in a field full of beautiful flowers.

his eyes sparkled at the sight of the pretty flowers, he ran around the field looking amazed. when he was walking, he stumbled upon a pretty pink daisy.

she was beautiful and delicate to him. he fell in love with it and decided to pluck it and keep the daisy to himself. he loved the daisy so much and took care of it. he talks to the daisy all the time to cure his lonesome.

he was happy again. he swear he will never hurt daisy no matter what but then one morning when he was walking around the field with the daisy, he saw a rose...

the rose looked beautiful more than the daisy. it was truly mesmerizing to him. he was blinded by the beauty that he didn't realized he let go of the daisy and the daisy fell on the ground.

he reached for the rose but when he was about to pluck it, he got hurt because there were thorns surrounding the pretty rose. he got sad because he got hurt so he just turned back and look for the daisy but it was nowhere to be found...

he looked everywhere until he saw the daisy on the floor but the daisy had already wilted. he got sad because he was blinded by the rose's beauty that he didn't realized he hurt the daisy. he tried to pick up daisy but a mighty wind blew that took daisy away from him and after that, he never once saw daisy again... the end." you said looking at the sad faces around you. you can feel the kids' gloomy aura from a mile away.

who can blame them? that was one hella depressing story but what can you say? you only know from experience.

"what happened to the daisy mommy?" katsumi asked

"i don't know baby..." you smiled sadly and decided to change the topic, "now sleep, it's already getting late."

"but momma, im not sleepy yet..." katsuro whined while stifling a yawn

"first one to fall asleep gets more bibble tomorrow!"

and on a snap of a finger, the twins are laying down beside each other with their eyes closed.

you smiled at them while bakugou was still processing your story. he's not dumb so he knows what the story really is about. he just sighed sadly and went out of the fort. when you were sure the twins are finally asleep, you went out and followed him.

you saw him in the swing set outside. you went out and sat to the swing next to him. both of you stayed silent and the atmosphere was filled with a comfortable silence. you were about to ask him what was wrong when he spoke,

"y/n... i'm sorry..." he said

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 64 10
"๐๐จ๐ญ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ž๐ช๐ฎ๐š๐ฅ." ๐ˆ๐ณ๐ฎ๐ค๐ฎ ๐ก๐š๐ฌ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐ข...
13.2K 238 47
๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฃ๐ž๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ ๐๐ข๐š๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ž๐ช๐ฎ๐ข๐ง๐ฌ ๐‹๐ž๐ญ ๐ก๐ข๐ฆ ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค ๐ฆ๐ž ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž...
15.4K 374 23
Mษชษดแด€ แด€sสœษชแด…แด x า“แด‡แด ส€แด‡แด€แด…แด‡ส€ .......... ............. ................. A/N ษช แด…แด ษดแดแด› แดแดกษด แด€ษดส แดา“ แด›สœแด‡ แด„สœแด€ส€แด€แด„แด›แด‡ส€s แด‡xแด„แด‡แด˜แด› า“แดส€ ส/ษด แด€ษดแด… แด€ษดส แดแด„s sแด›แด€แด›แด‡แด… ษชษด แด›สœแด‡ ส™...
171 5 14
Life is pointless when things just keep repeating over and over again. So just hang your head and you'll maybe have a better life next time.