The Billionaires Stripper

Galing kay PhoenixTee

We all have that one passion that sticks to us and doing what we love makes us happy. Haileys passion leads t... Higit pa

note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Final note

Chapter 8

420 6 1
Galing kay PhoenixTee

"Hunter?..." Coughing I sit up.

"Hunter...." He was laying on my lap not moving.

Brows furrowed I shake him. "Hunter.."

He body slides off my lap that's when I notice it. The blood.

Panick sets in me as I take in the fact that he's been shot.

"Hunter..." I cry out.

I asses the wound, he's been bleeding out for a while since theirs a puddle of blood under him. How long has he been out?

Panicking I look around to see a door at the far end of the warehouse.

Searching for a pulse I find one but weak. I have to get him out of here before he completely bleeds out.

Putting all my strength in it, I lift him up dragging him towards the door only to fall to the ground. He's too heavy for me to carry out of here.

Tears stream down my face as l look at his pale face.

"Am not going to let you die." I say to his unconscious frame. "Be right back okay.."

Kissing his forehead I stand and bolt for the door. It was bright outside and it seems we were in a secluded part of vegas cos their were no cars in sight.

Walking along the road I yell for help, tears streaming down my face.

"Help!!!"

"Help me!..."

"Somebody please HELP ME!...."

It was all turning out pountless until I see a truck coming my way and a bit a hope surges.

I wave my arms up at the car. "Stop!..please!"

The truck passes by me and I scream falling to the ground.

"Noooo!!!..." I cry out. Laying on the road.

"Please...."

"Please come back......"

A horn sounds, looking up I see the truck coming back. My lips tremble into a smile as I stand up.

When it stops infront of me I go to the drivers side, a man was behind the wheel with a woman in the passengers seat.

"Are you okay darlin?" The woman asks her ascent latin and I shake my head no.

That simple question feels like a knife to my heart, more tears stream down my cheeks.

"Plea...Please come.....with me..." I stummer with my words. "You need help him....he's been shot." I point to the warehouse.

The man looks at me as if am something he's seen too many times to count.

"Please....." I cry out.

"Juan....." The woman orders. "Go and see what she's talking about."

Sighing the man gets out of the car, I lead him to the warehouse house and when he see's Hunter his eyes widen.

"Take his other side." He instructs, taking his arm I put it over my shoulder with my arm supporting his back and together we drag Hunter out of the warehouse to the truck.

"Maria!.." Juan calls out and the woman gets out the car gasping when she sees Hunter.

"Get on." He tells me and I get at the back of the truck helping him pull Hunter on.

Maria helps me lay Hunter on my lap as Juan gets back behind the wheel and we speed off.

"Put your hands here." She puts my hands on the wound. "And apply pressure on it, dont let go till we reach the hospital." I nod doing as she says.

Talking her jacket she puts it over me, thats when it clicks that I was still in the lingerie piece.

"Thank you..." I whisper.

The tears don't stop as I look down at Hunter.

"He's going to be alright miss." Maria assures and I just nod not knowing whether to believe her or not.

When we reach the hospital Maria calls out for nurses who come out with a gurney and they take Hunter rushing him to the ER.

My tears had stopped once I knew that Hunter was getting treated although he still wasnt clear.

"Are you going to be okay?" Maria asks me as we stand in the waiting room.

Nodding I say. "Yes.."

"We're leaving now, okay...take care of yourself and don't worry he's going to be fine."

"Thank you so much." I say hugging her.

"You're welcome sweetie."

Maria and her husband Juan leave, and I just stand their in the waiting room waiting for the doctors to come out and tell me that Hunter is going to be alright.

Maria had left me her jacket which reachead just below my thighs and I feel so out of place in this hospital.

"Miss.." A nurse call out. "We need you to go to the front desk and feel out admission paper."

Once at the front desk, am given a paper to fill.

I write down his name but stop when I realize I don't know his surname, nor his age or his date of birth. My heart feels heavy again as a tear slides down my cheek.

"Are you okay miss?..." A nurse asks and I just nod.

I use my credentials to fill the payments of his treatments.

"Uuh miss you forgot write down some details like his surname and age..." The nurse tells me when I hand her the paper.

"I dont know." I choke out.

Nodding she gives me a sympathetic look. "You can go back to the waiting area."

I felt so bad for not even knowing who is, for crying out loud he just saved my life. If I had just eaten breakfast with him that morning I would have at least gotten to know him and wouldn't be stuck here with non of his family or friends to let know of his condition.

Wiping my tears i take a deep breath as I go back to the waiting area. The moment I sit down I notice the magazine on the table in front of me.

It was him.

He was on the front page cover of LAs Hot issue magazine. Immediately picking it up I stare at the picture of him in a suit with his hair combed back.

"He's handsome isn't he?" And old lady next to me says with a smile.

Nodding I smile. "Yes he is. He's handsome with a good heart."

Opening the magazine I go to the page with about him and his bio is their.

Billionaire Bachelor.

Hunter Reid.

The magazine stated that he was one of the youngest billionaires in the world, he was the CEO of Reid enterprises and other companies owned by him and his father.

I have heard of the name Reid and I never actually paid attention to the magazines back home.

My focus goes to his contact details and theirs a number to his office, it is better than nothing.

Going to the front desk I ask the nurse to use their phone.

"Hello...Reid enterprises how may I help you." A female voice picks up.

"I..I want to talk to Mr Reid please." I say. His dad was the only person I could think of reaching.

"Am sorry I cant do that." The woman says. "He's currently busy at the moment."

"Please it's important." I plead.

"Am sorry miss but I can't-"

Cutting her off I say. "It's about his son Hunter, he was shot."

The other side goes quite for a while before I hear. "I'll call you back." And she hangs up.

Biting my nails I wait impatiently for the call and when the phone goes off my heart leeps in my chest.

Picking up I say. "Hello...."

"What do mean Hunter has been shot?" A throaty deep voice asks.

"He got shot while saving my life." My voice strangled I tell the man, a tear falling.

Theirs some silence then. "Where are you?"

I tell him the location of the hospital amd he says.

"Am sending someone to you right away." He says more silence follows before I hear a sigh. "Tell me he's alright?..." The man's voice now sounds weak.

"I don't know yet..." I tell him. "They still have him in the ER."

More silence then. "Are you okay?"

Again that question alone makes the tears fall again.

"I don't know..." I choke out.

"What's your name?" He asks in a gentle tone.

"Hailey. Hailey Clover." I tell him.

"Where you from Hailey?...Anyone I can call for you?"

"Am from LA...My..My dad." I find myself saying. "You don't have to i'll call him."

"Okay. Just stay out then my people are coming." He tells me.

"Thank you."

After I ended the call with Hunters dad I immediately dialed my dads private cell number, he had two phones one for his work and the other for family and friends. After the first ring he immediately picks up.

"Hello?..." His deep husky voice comes at the other end of the line.

"Hello?....Who is this?" He asks and I can't just help the tears now, realizing how much i missed him.

"Dad...." I say in a low whisper but I know he hears me.

Theirs silence then. "Hailey?...."

"I miss you...." My voice is wobbly

"Baby......" His voice is low. "Is...Is this really you?"

"Dad...." I cry out.

"I have been looking everywhere for you." The weakness is his voice breaks me. "Where are you? I'll come pick you right now." He says and I hear shuffling as he stands up I bet.

"Dad...am safe now." I tell him and so I explain to him what happened. He gets furious but calms down, I manage to persuade him that I should stay with Hunter.

After getting off the call with my dad I go back to the waiting area.

Minutes later five men in suits walk into the waiting area looking around.

My brow furrows as one of the men stand out to me. His dirt blonde hair and those eyes, he's....

He's eyes meet mine and I see relief in them as a small smile form on his lips.

I stand up when he starts his way towards me.

"You-" I don't get finish cause he wraps his arms around me in a hug.

Pulling away he looks at me. "Are you okay?"

"Yea.... But Hunter is..."

"Excuse me?..." A doctor approaches us. "Are the one who came in with the man with the gun shot would?"

"Yes....How is he? Is he alright?"

"We managed to remove the bullet and lucky it didn't hit any organs but the patienct had already lost alot if blood when he got here." The doctor explains. "Right now we'll set him up with some blood to make up for the amount he lost, he should be up in a day ot two."

"Can we go see him?" I ask.

"Yes you can." He doctor nods. "The nurse will take you to his room."

"Lets go." The blonde says.

Entering Hunters room I almost tear up again when I see him laying their with machines and tubes connected to him but I hold in the tears, its not time to cry now.

I take the chair next to his bed, the blonde and another guy stand at the football of the bed.

After a few minutes of silence the blonde says. "Am Xander and this is Randy."

Nodding I say. "Am Hailey."

"Now that I look at you properly...you look familiar." Randy says. "Have we met before for?"

Scoffing Xander snarls. "You cant be trying to make a move on her right now."

Randy hits Xander at the back of his head. "No you dummy...She just-"

He doesnt finish as he looks at me eyes wide realization setting in.

"You're the missing Clover. Hailey Clover." He states. "Charlie Clovers daughter."

Xander looks at me eyes wide. "Thee Charlie Clover?"

Looking at them confused I say. "Yes. He's my dad."

"My agency has been looking for you for weeks now." Randy exclaims. "I need to contact my office and tell your dad."

"I already talked to my dad." I tell him. "I called him minutes ago."

"Darn it..."I hear Randy mumble.

Laughing Xander says. "Sorry buddy, but you won't be getting the wins of finding the missing Clover."

Randy just walked glares at Xander.

"Am glad you're safe." Randy nods at me. "I'll go make a some calls."

Xander continues to laugh as Randy walks out of the room, hearing Xander puts a smile on my face.

************

This was some overwhelming rollercoaster...

If you've gotten this far it means you like the story so please dont forget to Like and Comment.

HappyReads.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

24K 1.1K 21
The life you envisioned might not lead to your true happiness. Sometimes you need to let go and see where life takes you. Juliet hated how he chased...
1M 33.6K 36
Julianne Burke is a young and advanced college student with an eye for trouble. Ever since her last year in high school, when the only man she ever l...
23.5K 843 34
COMPLETED Just the possibility of things turning out bad made her run. She ran as far as she could and avoided coming home as long as she could. When...
1K 134 44
They say let your imagination run wild but what happens when it somehow turns deadly seeking to devour anything in its path. Hailey Weathers has an i...