THE CHOSEN ONE [Draco X Reade...

By lovngmalfoy

DRACO X READER *•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•* You've been friends with Draco Malfoy since a yo... More

CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY SIX
CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN
CHAPTER THIRTY EIGHT
CHAPTER THIRTY NINE
CHAPTER FOURTY
CHAPTER FOURTY ONE
CHAPTER FOURTY TWO
CHAPTER FOURTY THREE
CHAPTER FOURTY FOUR
CHAPTER FOURTY FIVE
CHAPTER FOURTY SEVEN
CHAPTER FOURTY EIGHT
CHAPTER FOURTY NINE
CHAPTER FIFTY
CHAPTER FIFTY ONE
CHAPTER FIFTY TWO
CHAPTER FIFTY THREE
CHAPTER FIFTY FOUR
CHAPTER FIFTY FIVE
CHAPTER FIFTY SIX
CHAPTER FIFTY SEVEN
CHAPTER FIFTY EIGHT
CHAPTER FIFTY NINE
CHAPTER SIXTY
CHAPTER SIXTY ONE
CHAPTER SIXTY TWO
CHAPTER SIXTY THREE
CHAPTER SIXTY FOUR
CHAPTER SIXTY FIVE
CHAPTER SIXTY SIX
CHAPTER SIXTY SEVEN
CHAPTER SIXTY EIGHT
CHAPTER SIXTY NINE
CHAPTER SEVENTY
CHAPTER SEVENTY ONE
CHAPTER SEVENTY TWO
CHAPTER SEVENTY THREE
CHAPTER SEVENTY FOUR
CHAPTER SEVENTY FIVE
CHAPTER SEVENTY SIX

CHAPTER FOURTY SIX

483 12 1
By lovngmalfoy

"Here, Y/N!"

As you walked into the library you saw Fred sitting at a table in the back.

"Hey." You smiled as you sat down next to him.

"Thank you so much for helping me I didn't understand a single thing of it." Fred sighed as he opened his book.

"It's really simple actually, look." You pointed at some things in his book and explained everything he needed to know.

"You're a better professor than Flitwick." Fred laughed after the two of you finished his homework.

"Or you're just a little bit dumb." You laughed, raising your eyebrows.

Fred pushed you playfully. "I'm not dumb!" He said dramatically.

"Having fun I see?"

You turned around meeting eyes with Draco. He was narrowing his eyes at Fred.

"We just finished so we can hang out now, if you want?" You suggested.

Draco took his gaze away from Fred, now looking back at you. "I can't." He said plainly.

You looked at him in confusion. "You were the first one who suggested to hang out later tonight?"

You looked over Draco's shoulder, seeing Pansy walking into the library. You followed her, seeing that she was walking towards Draco.

Draco noticed your gaze as he followed it. "She needs help with her homework." He said, looking back at you.

You looked at him in disbelieve. "Are you serious?"

Pansy now stood beside him, a smirk on her face.

"What? Something wrong with that?" Draco asked.

"Do whatever you want." You mumbled. You stood up, grabbing your bag from the floor. You bumped your shoulder against Pansy before you walked out of the library.

"Fucking idiot." You mumbled to yourself as you walked through the corridors.

"Who?"

You looked up from the floor, meeting eyes with Blaise.

"Wow, you look mad." He said in confusion.

"I'm going back to my dorm." You said, trying to shove Blaise away.

"No." He said grabbing your wrist. "You're going to tell me why you're mad."

You looked back up at him, rolling your eyes. "Guess what? Draco's being a prick again." You said. "I can't believe he-"

"Y/N, relax." Blaise interrupted you, placing his hand on your shoulder. "We're in the middle of the corridor and you're shouting like crazy." He said. "Let's go somewhere else so you can relax."

A sigh left your mouth as you and Blaise continued your way through the corridors. You explained to him what happened.

"So now he's sitting in the library with her just to get on my nerves." You said, rolling your eyes.

"Because you were with Weasley?" Blaise asked.

"I was just helping him with his homework! Wait- did he tell you I was with Fred?"

Blaise rolled his eyes. "He has been going on about that the whole day. I told him it was not that big of a deal but he wouldn't believe me." Blaise said. "Then I left the dorm but I didn't know that he would pull shit like this. I can't believe him." He said, shaking his head.

"So, he doesn't- trust me?" You mumbled, looking down at the floor.

"Ofcourse he trusts you, Y/N." Blaise said. You looked up, meeting his eyes again.

"I think he's just scared that he will lose you now that he finally has you, know what I mean?" He said.

"Then why doesn't he tell me?" You asked.

Blaise shrugged his shoulders. "He never talks about his emotions and probably will never show them." He said, a small chuckle leaving his mouth.

"But I think you're the one who can change that." Blaise said, giving you a warm smile.

You returned him a smile, wrapping your arms around him. "Thank you for always being here for me, Blaise."

You heard someone clearing their throat before you turned around to meet eyes with Draco.

"Hey, I was looking for you! Can we ta-"

"No." Draco interrupted you. He glared at Blaise before he walked away.

"He always walks in on the wrong moments, huh?" Blaise sighed. You nod your head, a sigh leaving your mouth.

"He's probably going to our dorm. I can let you in if you want? So you can talk to him." Blaise suggested.

"Good idea." You said, giving him a smile. The two of you walked through the corridors, to the Slytherin common room.

"Pureblood." Blaise mumbled. The portrait hole swung open. You walked into the common room. No one was in there since there were still classes right now.

"Our dorm is behind the second door. Good luck." Blaise smiled, placing his hand on your shoulder.

"Thanks again, Blaise." You said before you made your way up to Draco's dorm.

You took a deep breath before you knocked on his door.

"What." He asked, his voice shaking.

"It's me." You said softly.

No reaction.

"I think we need to talk." You said.

"Go talk with Weaselbee or Blaise. I bet they will listen to you." Draco scoffed.

You wanted to open the door but it was locked.

"I want to talk with you only, Draco." You said, still looking at the door.

"I don't." Was the only thing he said back, his voice still shaking.

You took your wand out of your pocket, pointing it at the doorknob. "Alohomora." You mumbled.

You grabbed the doorknob and slightly opened the door. "I'm coming in." You said.

"Y/N, no I'm-"

Draco stopped in the middle of his sentence when his eyes met yours.

"Are you- crying?" You asked, closing the door behind you. In all the years that you have been friends with him you never saw him crying.

Draco wiped his hand over his face harshly. "Ofcourse not." He said.

You walked towards Draco, sitting down next to him on his bed. He was looking at the floor, not making any eye contact with you.

"Can you tell me what's bothering you?" You asked.

"No." He said, not taking his eyes off the floor.

A sigh left your mouth as you leaned against the headboard of his bed. "I'm staying here until you want to talk." You said, crossing your arms.

It was silent for almost twenty minutes when Draco finally opened his mouth.

"I don't want to share." He said.

You looked up at him, seeing that he still wasn't looking at you. "What?"

His eyes were finally meeting yours. He was looking at you quite intimidating.

"You're mine and I'm not sharing you with anyone else." He said, not taking his eyes off of you.

"Is this about Fred?" You asked. Draco scoffed at hearing his name.

"He's just a friend." You said.

"I don't like you hanging around with him." Draco said.

"And I don't like you hanging around with Pansy but you're also doing that so what's the point?" You shot back.

A frustrated sigh left Draco's mouth. "You don't understand it." He said, waving it away.

"Then explain it to me." You said, trying to stay calm.

"Don't you see it that Weaselbee wants to snog you?! It's so obvious, Y/N." Draco said. You wanted to say something but Draco interrupted you by holding his hand up.

"Now that I finally admitted my feelings to you, what was kind of a big deal to me, you're just hanging around with other boys and not with me." He said.

"Draco, just because we have feelings for each other doesn't mean that I can't talk to other boys." You looked at him as he was fiddling with his hands. "And hanging out with Pansy just to get on my nerves is not the thing you should be doing."

"God, I fucking hate myself." Draco mumbled as he put his head in his hands. "Just as I thought that I finally got you, I'm losing you again."

You looked at him in confusion before you put your hand on his shoulder. "You're not losing me, Draco. What makes you think that?" You asked.

He looked up at you, his eyes tearing up. You wrapped your arms around him, pulling him closer to you.

"It's just-" Draco pulled away from the hug, looking back at you. "You mean so much to me, Y/N. I want to be the one who can make you happy and I hate it that I'm messing everything up." He said.

A small smile placed itself on your lips as you heard his words.

"You are the one that makes me happy, Draco." You said, laying your head on his shoulder. "And stop worrying about other guys. It's you who I want, believe me." You said.

You felt a sigh of relief leaving his mouth. You looked back at him, seeing that he was finally smiling again. "I'm sorry, again." Draco sighed.

"It's okay." You said. "But please talk to me when something is bothering you so we can fix it together."

Draco grabbed your face softly. "I will." He said before he placed his lips on yours.

"Good." You smiled as you pulled back from the kiss.

"Are you still on for hanging out together?" You asked as you stood up.

Draco smiled at you before he nod his head.

You reached out for his hand. He grabbed it and stood up. The two of you walked out of his dorm, closing the door behind you.

"Wait, Y/N." Draco said before you wanted to walk down the stairs.

"If you ever tell someone I was crying, I will kill you." He said seriously, but with a little smirk on his face.

A laugh left your mouth before you took his hand in yours.

"Your secret is safe with me."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

193K 5.8K 32
~ Year two ~ Warning; this is the second book in a series!!! This also will journey through all of the books / movies so if you want a quick read, o...
16.8K 346 20
In this heated four-way love story, you're a new student at Hogwarts who's travelled to wizarding schools all over the world from Ilvermorny in the U...
4.7K 178 34
Hermione and her friends are invited back to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry for one more year following the Battle of Hogwarts. Of course...
403K 8.7K 40
From the good to the bad, everyone's favorite Slytherin princess, Rowan Bailey; seems like princess, isn't so innocent after all. + A book that takes...