Porcelain like you.

By AJBolognase

Ashley, a sufferer of brittle bone syndrome, suffering abuse from her sister she is taken with her randomly t... More

1
2
3
4
Author note
5
A/N
6 (smut)
7
Im going do another smut chapter just a warning ๐Ÿคช
Birthday!
8 (smut)
9
10
11
12
13
Announcement
Writers block
Nothing to do with the story
14 (christmas gift)
Characters!
Nothing to do with the story part 2
Ashleys childhood (1)
15
Ashleys childhood part 2
Important
This story is now only being updated on a03 I won't be uploading here anymore.
16
17
19
update (smut related)
20
Important
Not sn update but...
21
Another AN, a trigger warning if you will.
22 (TW, check warning chapter to see)
23
24 (smut)
Sorry
Hey gang

18

4.2K 125 30
By AJBolognase

After hours of crying alone in his weird den, he had come back and silently moved her, not caring so much to be as gentle as he usually was, she whimpers and yelps we she's dropped roughly on his childhood bed.

"Ow-" he leaves quickly slamming the door. Ashley wasn't entirely sure what he had to be mad about? Had he expected her to be more into the kiss? She gets under the covers and curls up crying and falling asleep.

It had been days since she had seen him, he'd still left food for her at the door but that was as much contact they'd had. However, due to boredom, she had managed to figure out when he was leaving the food and waited by the door, 11:45 am, ready for lunch. She was stood by the door when she heard the soft placing of a tray, she swings open the door "Okay mister you're going to stop avoiding me!" She says sternly and he jolts in shock, then stares down at her with wide eyes. He quickly goes to move away and she growls grabbing him. "Brahms! Talk to me!" He didn't like how much she was yelling and taking control, being authoritative, it was scary and he felt like a little boy again. She drags him in, mostly holding him for support "You sit down mister. Right now." She says sternly and he nods sitting quickly and looking up at her. "Why are you avoiding me? Because I didn't want to kiss you?" He looks down away from her shyly and doesn't speak, had she really not wanted to kiss him? She kneels down in front of him to try and look at his face, "I'm flattered that you... think of me like that I really am. But you put me in a situation that I wasn't comfortable with and forced me to kiss you, and that's not okay..." she takes his large, rough hands "you understand that right? You can ask me, and if I say no, then it means no. That goes for a lot of stuff too okay..." Brahms thinks about it and nods slowly. He'd never been taught intimacy by his parents but learnt it in books, old books that never cared about how women felt, just using them. He looks at her shyly, and their entwined hands "I'm sorry..." he spoke so quiet she almost didn't hear him.
"Okay, good... will you stop hiding from me now...?" She asks softly and strokes some of his curls away from his eyes, he nods softly and she smiles "good boy... how about I make you some warm food?" He points at the tray "oh, that's right." The girl cautiously walks over and picks it up before sitting by the large man "have you eaten?"

*Things get a little mature from now on*

Things were back to normal, or as normal as they could be living here with a killer. Brahms was talking to her again and she was cooking and taking care of him again. They were in an armchair cuddled and reading a book, she read aloud to him quietly, sat across his lap and his strong arms around her stomach, his chin on shoulder. She was trying hard to concentrate but something was distracting her. He stank. Badly.
"One of the neighbors had heard the old man's cry and had called the police; these three had come to ask questions and to search the house. I asked the policemen to come in. The cry, I said, was my own- I'm sorry, Brahms, honey, when was the last time you washed...?" She asks softly trying not to hurt his feelings as she interrupted her own reading. He tenses and pulls away looking at her shyly. "Okay that's it, come on mister you're having a bath right now." She says sternly. He sighs and looks some ashamed before nodding. Standing and lifting her up and carrying her to the biggest bathroom. 'Okay you stay and I'll go find you some clean clothes." She went to walk out but he grabs her wrist.

"stay."
"Brahms I'm really not comfortable stayi-"

"please..." His voice was shaky and sad. She sighs heavily.
"You have to stay covered with a towel okay?" He nods gently and she walks back over running the bath for him. "I'll look away while you undress." She holds the wall and faces it hearing his clothes rustle and drop, then hears a towel being pulled off the rail. "Get in okay?" She was pretty good at keeping up this weird nanny charade. Brahms climbs into the warm water And getting comfortable, then pulls the towel down over his lap and tucks it under his legs. "Ready?"

"Yes." She turns around and blushes incredibly hard, oh lord, he was a big man, muscular, and hairy. She walks over and sits on the flat surface of the tub.
"You're not gonna take your mask off?" She reaches over and gasps when he grabs her hand tight, she winces abc tears up.

"B-Brahms... you're hurting me remember...?" He looks down sadly and nods softly, the large men lets go and she pulls a hand away, accidentally sparing a glance down towards his covered body. Brahms saw her glance and blushes hard hunching up a little, he didn't mind her looking, in fact, he really didn't mind, he wanted her to look. Ashley clears her throat nervously, blushing hard and pouring shampoo in her hand.

"You can wash yourself right?" He whines and shakes his head. "Brahms." She says sternly and he shakes his head again. "Fine, you just wash... you're intimate areas...." she says begrudgingly and starts to run her fingers through his dark, dirty curls, she bet it would look so cute completely washed and taken care of. He smiles and hums, rolling his head back, it made her kind of uncomfortable to see how much he was enjoying it, but at the same time the girls heart raced. Brahms awkwardly grabs the soap, he checks secretly that she wasn't looking before reaching under the towel and beginning to wash himself, he gasps softly and looks back at her again.

Ashley continued washing his hair but gasps and pulls away looking at her feet. "O-okay! Um, Brahms, I-I meant, when I'm not in the room..." she says shakily, he looked more like he was enjoying himself then cleaning himself. "You, finish up and when you're done I'll come back and help..." She steps out and sinks to the floor against the door feeling sick to her stomach yet aroused.

The young girl returns a little while later and grabs a wash cloth, getting soap on it and kneeling down by the bath and beginning to wash his shoulders and neck, he tilts his head to the side and hums softly chest rising heavily. Ashley blushes super hard as her attention turns to his chest, rubbing at his muscles gently and the rag slowly darkens with dirt along with the water. She slowly moves lower her mind somewhere else and quickly realises she is dangerously close to his groin. Ashley pulls away gasping quietly, "Sorry."

Brahms came out of the bathroom in brown slacks, a grey wooden jumper with a tan shirt underneath and the collar sticking out over the jumper. He pulls on his sleeves shyly and looks at her as she gasps. His soft curls with his clean clothes and cleaner mask.
"Brahms... you look so handsome..." Ashley smiles and walks over to him cupping the cheeks of his mask, she reaches up and strokes his curls as he holds her wrists gently. Brahms then leans down and wraps his strong arms around her hips and carries her to the couch and sitting her in his lap and looking up at her with warm eyes. She could tell he was thinking about something so she keeps stroking his hair. "What are you thinking about Brahmsy?"

"You've been walking around without your crutches..." He says softly "You said you couldn't. You can." Brahms points out. Ashley freezes, she hadn't even noticed. Was she, cured? Never even sick at all? "Have I upset you...?" He asks panicking a little.
"No, no honey you didn't..." She shakes her head and smiles weakly "Thank you for telling me... can we go to bed..." she asks softly and he nods picking her up and carrying her upstairs, he went to take her to his old room but she taps his shoulder. "Will you stay with me tonight..." she whispers softly and points to his parents room instead. Brahms blushes hard under his mask and nods guiding taking them in and lays her down. She smiles warm up at him as he lays beside her, she lays on her side to face him and snuggles closer. "Do you think you'll ever let me see you without this...?" She taps his mask and he holds her shyly, shrugging softly and she nods. "It's okay, you know, I don't know what it is about you..." she cuddles into his chest and his mind runs, she didn't know what it was about him, but she absolutely hated him, she was disgusted by him, she wanted to run away from him. "I'm starting to like you..." she says sleepily as she starts to falls asleep. His heart pounds, she liked him?! He smiles wide under his mask and holds her tight.

Ashley woke in the morning cuddling against the large man, she smiles softly and kisses his cheek before getting up, she grabs one of her crutches walking downstairs to make some breakfast. She smiles to herself but it fades when she sees a handbag, her sisters. Evangeline was dead. She was dead and Brahms had killed her. Ashley tears up and starts to panic when someone knocks on the door, she jumps and looks over, she takes a crutch and walks over to the door opening it and she lets out a startled cry. Evangeline stupid boyfriend was here?! Wasn't he dead?!

"sorry miss, I'm looking for my brother and my cousin. Apparently one of them was dating this girl 'in a huge house' as he said." He chuckles. Ashley looks behind her looking for Brahms.
"U-um, who are you?"
"My names Andy." He reaches out shaking her hand but she doesn't shake it.
"Okay, well... there are plenty of other big houses-"

"No there's not missy, I checked." He laughs "so, my brother is missing and I reckon you're his girl." He had put a large hand on the door and held it open. "So why don't you let me have a little look around dear." She tried to refuse and shut the door but he pushes it open and walks inside. "Thanks missy." Where was Brahms when she needed him. Ashley follows him frightened as he walks around the house. "So, I know they were here, where are they now?" He says coldly to her, she backs up in fear.
"U-um..." Ashley panics and breathes heavily tearing up.
"Come on girly, I don't wanna hurt you. I mean you seem like a sweet girl, not a pretty girl, I don't even know what he saw in you..." She was shocked, hurt and... slowly realising this man was her chance to be saved from here.
"You have to help me- my sister was dating your brother and t-there's a man in the walls and he killed them all a-and he's keeping me here! Please help me!" Ashley was a crying mess at this point and she gripped his shirt.

"w-what? Missy what the hell are you talki-".
"Get away from her!" She froze hearing Brahms' voice, she quickly let's go of his shirt and backs away from Andy and looking at Brahms as he stalks closer, he had a knife in his hand in a tight grip. The girl screams when she feels the man grab her wrist and pulls her "Ow! No!" She yanks her wrist away before he can do much. "Come on miss he's gonna hurt you!" He keeps trying to pull her away when Brahms rushes over and pulls him away grunting.
"Brahms!" She cries out as he starts to stab the man, Ashley felt sick, she screams and runs away up the stairs seemingly forgetting her condition. Brahms growls and chases her. "Liar! You told him! You lied to me!" She reached the top of the stairs exhausted hanging on to the railing as he reaches her. "You lied to me you told me you liked me! The first chance you get you try and leave me!" He snaps at her grabbing her shoulders and pushing her against the railing angrily.
"Brahms you're crushing me..." she cries painfully when the wood snaps, the air knocks out of her as she feels herself falling backwards. Brahms eyes widen and he grabs her arm tightly. Ashley was sobbing as she dangled over the side, his hand gripping her arm tightly, it was bent weird and already going a weird blue colour. He pulls her up and cradles her as she cries heavily, her arm looking like it might be broken.
"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry..." He rocked her as she sobs into his shoulder. The mans body was already starting to smell and the sound of her crying was hurting him. Brahms carries her back down the stairs into the living room and lays her on the couch before bringing her ice wrapped in a towel and holding it to her arm "I'm sorry... I'm sorry..." he went through the medicine box and gets bandages, he gets the metal to use for a splint and puts it against her arm and wraps bandages around her arm tightly "it's okay, it's all better now..." he whispers to her.

"No it's not alright! You killed another man! And my arm might be broken!" She cries "I need to go to the hospital!" He shakes his head hard.

"I can't trust you! You told him what I did I'll be in trouble..." He says tearfully, she growls in annoyance and winces from pain at her arm.

"I won't tell, I promise, I need medical attention..." He thinks about it. "If you let me go, I promise I'll stay forever, I won't ever try and leave... I'll be all yours." She whispers sniffling. "I'll be with you forever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 192 28
๐ป๐‘–๐‘  โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘ฃ๐‘ฆ ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘  ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘”โ„Ž ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘ ๐‘˜ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐ผ ๐‘ค๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘–๐‘“ โ„Ž๐‘’'๐‘‘ ๐‘™๐‘’๐‘ก ๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘’ โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘“...
37.1K 2K 40
A quiet boy trying to live a quiet life, yet his classmates can't seem to leave him alone. (Warnings: old sh scars, neglectful abuse by parents, ment...
143K 3.2K 21
(I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THESE ARTS) When y/n decides to come back and save Malcom, and decides to stay with Brahms Heelshire. What'll happen to her? The...
183K 4.2K 25
You finally escape with an injured Malcolm, but you can't leave Brahms at the mansion alone, so you return, only to find out why he really hid in the...