draco malfoy one shots and sm...

By peachy_hunny_pt2

deleted at 645K views โš ๏ธ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™จ๐™š ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™จ๐™๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™ข๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™ก๐™ช๐™™๐™š ๐™ข๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™ง๐™š ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™ช๐™˜... More

~WARNINGS~
~little man (1)~
~little man (2)~
~drunk draco~
~visit from mother nature~
~draco malfoy's sister~
~it's me or malfoy~
~dating draco malfoy includes...~
~๐Ÿ”ži never locked the door~
~letters (1)~
~๐Ÿ”žletters (2)~
~shopping~
~๐Ÿ”žsure thing, daddy~
~๐Ÿ”žsmut imagines (1)~
~๐Ÿ”žsmut imagines (2)~
~๐Ÿ”ži will kill you~
~of course, silly~
~draco has a girlfriend (1)~
~draco has a girlfriend (2)~
~safe in his arms~
~๐Ÿ”žyou did so good~
~i like you, moon potter~
~๐Ÿ”žsex with draco malfoy includes...~
~๐Ÿ”žyou're beautiful~
~๐Ÿ”žsoulmates~
~๐Ÿ”žadrian pucey (1)~
~๐Ÿ”žadrian pucey (2)~
~fights (1)~
~๐Ÿ”žfights (2)~
~๐Ÿ”žhappy birthday draco~
~the daughter of a riddle (1)~
~the daughter of a riddle (2)~
~๐Ÿ”žpotter's watching us~
~just a ravenclaw~
~๐Ÿ”ždetention~
~attention~
~๐Ÿ”žmy jealous little girlfriend~
~๐Ÿ”žit's just a nightmare~
~๐Ÿ”žgirlfriend?~
~๐Ÿ”žspin the bottle~
~๐Ÿ”žred presents~
~๐Ÿ”žtoo much~
~๐Ÿ”žmalfoy manor~
~๐Ÿ”žrule breaker~
~sleeping in the storm~
~๐Ÿ”žpunishment~
~๐Ÿ”ža liar, a cheat~
~away in paris~
~second choice~
~๐Ÿ”ži'll look after you (1)~
~๐Ÿ”ži'll look after you (2)~
~๐Ÿ”ži'll look after you (3)~
~๐Ÿ”žrewards~
~๐Ÿ”žcolin creevey~
~๐Ÿ”žtied and teased~
~๐Ÿ”žgood things come in three's~
~ophelia malfoy~
~๐Ÿ”žfriction~
~๐Ÿ”žtruth or dare~
~๐Ÿ”žmirror mirror, on the wall~
~๐Ÿ”žvalentine's day~

~๐Ÿ”ždraco, i'm ready~

20.9K 224 199
By peachy_hunny_pt2

[ ⚠️ contains smut, not suitable for younger ages, if you don't like this stuff then you can skip straight ahead :) ]

"Hey babe." I heard the voice of my boyfriend say as he walked into my dorm and gave me a swift kiss on my lips.

"Hey Draco. How was Potions?" I was a year younger than him, so we were never in any lessons together.

"It was okay, Finnegan managed to explode his Draught Of The Living Death again." He informed me with a roll of his eyes.

I giggled slightly, a little bit distracted. He seemed to notice this, though. He came over to me and sat beside where I was sat on my bed.

He kissed my lips again, and then spoke.

"Something's wrong, isn't it?" He asked.

I looked at him for a brief second, then shook my head slightly, with a light smile.

"Yes it is. Is it me?" He asked again.

"No Draco." I said, this time with a giggle. "It's nothing bad... I don't think, anyway."

"Well now you have to tell me because something is definitely on your mind." He told me as he sat up.

"It's just..." I began as I sat up too. "You know the other day, when we were talking about... um... it?"

He furrowed his eye brows in confusion for a moment, and then gathered what I was talking about, and sighed.

"Y/N I told you, not until you're ready. I'm sorry if you felt like I was pressuring you because I definitely didn't mean to. I was just letting you know I'm ready for whenever you wan-"

"Shhh." I put my finger on his lips, and his brows furrowed once more. I looked him dead in the eyes, and made my face slightly more serious. "Draco, I'm ready."

My finger moved from his lips, and his expression had changed to one of shock. Good shock though... I think.

"You need to be sure Y/N. You're a year younger than me, and I've already done it. I took a girl's virginity before and it hurt her... kinda." He told me, worryingly. "I just don't want to hurt you in that kind of way, I don't like the idea of it. I didn't know it hurt proper badly before but it does. So you have to be sure that this is what y-"

"Draco!" I exclaimed, giggling. "I already said this is what I want, didn't I?"

If it was anyone else, I'd have probably gotten annoyed at him telling me about another girl he'd has sexual relations with, but I know he was only mentioning it because he's concerned.

"You sure though? 100%?" He interrogated with both hands on my cheeks to ensure this is what I wanted.

"100%." I giggled.

And with that being said, he pressed his lips to mine, and we shared a beautifully passionate kiss.

I was ready. I'd made him wait a while, just to make sure he wasn't going to mess me around, but he stayed loyal besides me, so in return, I'll give him this part of me.

We'd managed to get ourselves laid on my bed, him on top of me, in a struggling battle to take each other's clothes off while kissing. I'd managed so far to take off his tie and begin to unbutton his shirt, and he'd (skilfully) managed to take off my shirt and tie, and was moving on to my skirt.

"Fuck sake." He muttered as he pulled away from the kiss; the zip from my skirt now jammed.

I giggled slightly and pushed his shirt off him while he struggled. I sat up slightly and managed to just pull it slightly down my legs before he took the curtesy of rapidly taking it off, along with my socks.

"You're so beautiful." He complimented, before restarting the kiss.

He pushed himself back on top of me, causing my legs to spread slightly, so I decided to just wrap them around his waist.

He must have liked this, considering he'd began grinding down on me while still kissing me. He emitted a groan, while I felt some sort of erotic feeling I'd never felt before.

I let out what seemed to be a pleased sigh into the kiss, causing Draco to pull away and look at me.

"Does that feel good?" He asked me.

"Yes." I whispered in return.

He then stopped, much to my dismay. But a smile formed on my face again when I saw it was only to take off his trousers.

I grew slightly flushed and shocked when i saw he'd also pulled his boxers down with them, and then taken off his socks.

He was big. Like, big big.

I didn't show the concern on my face though, but I did become slightly nervous at the fact I suddenly realised just how much this may hurt.

Without noticing this, Draco had taken back to his original position; in between my legs. He began kissing down my neck, a feeling I knew fairly well, but never got bored off.

I let out some small moans and I felt him move his hand down to grab himself. His manhood lay upright on my thigh, and he moved his body down slightly while still holding himself.

He placed it directly over my clothed heat, and began grinding down on me again. This erotic feeling was a lot stronger than the one before, and I moaned a little louder as his tongue still worked on my neck.

I also heard him groan too, as he reached his hand behind my back to unclasp my bra. We'd had out first shower together a couple of nights ago, so he'd already seen me naked before.

"Ahh." I moaned as he began twirling his tongue around my naked nipple. The only thing I'd ever done with Draco was suck him off, once.

His hip movements stopped and he pulled away slightly to play with the waist band of my green lace panties.

He then looked up at me, and I nodded my head; silently giving him permission to continue.

So he pulled my panties down my leg, and threw them on the floor mindlessly; where he'd placed my bra, too.

He then crawled over to the draws and pulled out a small square packet; a condom.

He maintained eye contact as he ripped it open with his teeth, causing me to drip with arousal.

His movements from before made me already wet, so I was ready to go. He skilfully placed the condom at his tip and rolled it up his hard dick.

We already discussed using condoms, as he'd told me he didn't want me going on the pill due to it's side affects.

He then crawled over me and placed a gentle but reassuring kiss on my temple.

"Just in case you're hurting and want to stop, tap me on the shoulders and say stop. I won't mind, honestly. If you're hurting badly, I'd rather stop then continue."

I smiled at his caring behaviour, and leaned up to place a kiss on his nose.

"Okay." I whispered.

With that, he looked down at himself and placed his tip at my entrance, before sliding only the tip in, and then looking up at me.

It didn't hurt, yet. It was more like an ache, and I was alright to continue, so I leaned up again to kiss him on his lips.

He slowly pushed in a little more, and I started to feel the pain now. I winced slightly, which he noticed.

"Are you okay?" He asked me, voice gentle.

"Yeah..." I managed to mutter back. "It's just... pressure."

He nodded his head slightly, and furrowed his brows like he was thinking of what he could to.

"We could just work with this for now? Just this much?" He said, more of a question, indicating he could just try make me feel good with the few inches he had in me.

"Okay... yeah." I confirmed.

So with that, he kissed me on my forehead, and began thrusting in and out of me. It hurt. Still.

He was watching my face for any signs of pain, but I just big my lip and looked down at his movements.

He kept a slow pace, and a couple of moments later, I felt the pain fade. It was still there, but something else was also mixing in with it, overpowering it, really.

Pleasure.

I furrowed my brows at this newly found feeling, indicating the wrong thing to Draco.

"Am I hurting you?" He asked, stopping his movements.

"No..." I whimpered slightly. "It feels good now. Keep going." I told him, and he smiled.

So he kept going, only this time faster, which made pleasure completely take over, and I became desperate.

"More Draco." I moaned, looking down at the remains of his dick that was yet to go in.

He leaned down and kissed me on the forehead, and slowly slid the rest in. It must have easily been another 5/6 inches he'd just put in all in one go, bringing the pain back.

However, this time, the pleasure was still there.

"Can i move?" He asked me, and I nodded my head.

So now he began thrusting his entirety into me. And as pleasure took over me, I became a moaning mess.

I'd waited so long for this, and at the same time of being glad I now know I can fully trust Draco, I'm kind of annoyed I hadn't given in sooner. This is good.

Draco was now groaning too as he sped up his pace and thrusting in and out of me, leaving sloppy kisses from my collarbone up to my neck, while moaning my name.

"Mmm... Draco." I whimpered.

He moved his head up so he was facing me.

"Say my name again." He groaned.

"Ahh... Draco-o." I moaned.

He moved one of his hands to grip at my neck, while the other pushed both my knees to my chest, and he began pounding into me with no mercy.

It ached quite a bit still but I didn't care. I had a warm feeling in my stomach that I was more bothered about coming undone.

"F-Fuck Draco-o." I moaned.

"You're so... fucking... tight." He groaned as he kept going. I felt him twitch slightly, and that's all I needed to push me over the edge.

"Draco." I moaned one final time before taking a sharp intake of breath and releasing for the first ever time around him. I let out a loud pornographic moan as my juices spilled all over him, creating splashing sounds.

That's all he needed to bring him to his finish, as he stilled balls deep inside my aching core.

He groaned beautifully as he collapsed onto my chest. He continued to break up his moans into my neck, and once he'd finished completely, he pulled out, and laid beside me.

We curled up together as he turned into his side to face me, with a smile on his face.

"What're you thinking about?" I asked him, smiling back in return.

"About all the ways I can cease your pain in the morning."

*****************************************************

36)
Brooklyn was in such a mood today. She's just started her period and I just almost had my head bitten off my her. Figuratively, obviously.

I always worry when she starts her period, though, because she's always in so much pain. I want to help her with it because I hate watching her in pain and not fully understanding it.

But everytime I go to help her, I get shouted at to leave, and every time she shouts at me I try to give her a little bit of space, and then I just get shouted at again for leaving her.

Which is sort of the predicament today.

Last night, you see, was when she started her period. But it was in the middle of the night, and she was early on, so definitely not expecting it.

So I heard her scrambling around in the morning, and long story short, she was panicking because she got a little blood on my bed sheets.

Of course, I didn't care. I don't go through periods. I don't know how bad they are. But I know they're natural and it can't be helped.

So I got out of bed and got her one of her pad things, a pair of my boxers and some joggers and told her to go put them on. And while she was doing that, I changed the bed sheets, with the help of magic; and it was fine.

That's what I thought anyway.

When she came out of the bedroom, she was crying a little bit, hormones of course. But I did not expect her to grab one of the spare blankets and lay on the floor.

"Brooke, what are you doing? Come to bed." I told her, my voice still husky from sleep.

She just sniffled and stayed on the floor. I giggled at her quietly, just to reduce any chance of her beating me up in the middle of the night.

I climbed out of my warm bed and walked round to her. I stood over her and she turned to look at me.

"What're you doing over here?" I smiled at her, my voice as soft as I could get it to be.

"I got blood on your bed." She whispered.

"I know, it's clean though. And that only happened because you didn't have a pad or tampon on. Now you do." I reassured her.

"But it could leak." She whispered again, even though it was only us two in the room.

I sighed, before bending down and scooping her up in my arms and placing her gently on the bed; still with the other blanket she had already snuggled to her chest.

I then got into my side of the bed, and turned myself so we were both laid on our sides, facing each other.

"So you don't love me anymore?" He whispered.

"What?" I mumbled. "That's ridiculous, why on earth would you think that?"

"Because one minute it's like a murder scene on your bed, and the next, you don't even want to cuddle me anymore." She sniffled, crying only a little bit.

"That's exaggeration Brooklyn, it was only a little bit and I already told you before, I don't mind, it can't be help. I just wanted to leave you with your blanket cause you looked comfy and I know how hard it can be to get comfortable with your cramps." I told her.

"I don't have cramps yet." She mumbled.

"Come here then." I told her as I opened my arms to her and she scooted slowly into them.

I stroked her hair with one hand, while the other rested on her lower back.

"I love you, Brooklyn."

"Awh." She said, and began crying into my chest.

Thats when I knew we'd be up for a while. And we were. Which is why this morning, I'd left her in bed to sleep in while I went down to breakfast. I planned on bringing something back up to her to eat.

Thank god it was Sunday and not lessons because she'd have to miss lessons today and I know how much she values her education.

I finished eating and left early, with some pastries for her. I know how she like a good croissant every now and again. But I also brought a bread roll just in case she'd changed her mind.

I'd gotten back up to my dorm, and walked in seeing her sat up right, a tear stained face, scrolling through her phone.

"Hey, how are you feeling?" I cooed as I walked over to her slowly.

"Yep." She replied. What? This girls not even making any sense right now.

"Okayy... well, I brought you breakfast." I smiled, and handed her her food.

"Is this to make up for you completely abandoning me?" She asked, and sniffled again slightly.

"I didn't abandon you." I began. "I wanted to let you sleep in cause you were up quite late last night. I went to breakfast and brought you some up so you didn't have to go down. See?" I said as I pointed towards her bread roll that she was already tucking into.

"So what do you want to do today?" I said as I watched her slouch back down into her bed after finishing her food.

"Nothing. Go away." She mumbled.

"I'll take that as 'cuddle me please'. Okay then." I smiled. I know this reverse phsycology off by heart now.

"That's not what I sai-"

She was cut off by me jumping into my side of the bed and bringing her as close to me as humanly possible.

"Sh." I shushed her so I could speak. "Today, we're gonna rest here for a while, and then we're gonna have a slow walk to Hogsmeade. It's not too cold today so you shouldn't freeze on our way. And before you ask, we're slow walking because of your pains. We're gonna have lunch wherever you want it, and then we can go to the cinema if you want? Then we'll have another slow walk back, and you'll need your nap when we're here. Then you should wake up in time just for dinner and-"

I was stopped my a kiss on my lips. It was a long, soft kiss, but it held so much passion. I smiled into it, and she pulled away.

"I love you Draco."

"I love you too."

I kissed her on the forehead, and let her rest for a while, before today's activities began.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

164K 5.7K 42
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
320K 9.6K 101
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
240K 11.1K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...