draco malfoy one shots and sm...

By peachy_hunny_pt2

deleted at 645K views โš ๏ธ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™จ๐™š ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™จ๐™๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™ข๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™ก๐™ช๐™™๐™š ๐™ข๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™ง๐™š ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™ช๐™˜... More

~WARNINGS~
~little man (1)~
~little man (2)~
~drunk draco~
~visit from mother nature~
~draco malfoy's sister~
~it's me or malfoy~
~dating draco malfoy includes...~
~๐Ÿ”ži never locked the door~
~letters (1)~
~๐Ÿ”žletters (2)~
~shopping~
~๐Ÿ”žsure thing, daddy~
~๐Ÿ”žsmut imagines (1)~
~๐Ÿ”žsmut imagines (2)~
~๐Ÿ”ži will kill you~
~of course, silly~
~draco has a girlfriend (1)~
~draco has a girlfriend (2)~
~safe in his arms~
~๐Ÿ”žyou did so good~
~i like you, moon potter~
~๐Ÿ”žsex with draco malfoy includes...~
~๐Ÿ”žyou're beautiful~
~๐Ÿ”žsoulmates~
~๐Ÿ”žadrian pucey (1)~
~๐Ÿ”žadrian pucey (2)~
~fights (1)~
~๐Ÿ”žhappy birthday draco~
~the daughter of a riddle (1)~
~the daughter of a riddle (2)~
~๐Ÿ”ždraco, i'm ready~
~๐Ÿ”žpotter's watching us~
~just a ravenclaw~
~๐Ÿ”ždetention~
~attention~
~๐Ÿ”žmy jealous little girlfriend~
~๐Ÿ”žit's just a nightmare~
~๐Ÿ”žgirlfriend?~
~๐Ÿ”žspin the bottle~
~๐Ÿ”žred presents~
~๐Ÿ”žtoo much~
~๐Ÿ”žmalfoy manor~
~๐Ÿ”žrule breaker~
~sleeping in the storm~
~๐Ÿ”žpunishment~
~๐Ÿ”ža liar, a cheat~
~away in paris~
~second choice~
~๐Ÿ”ži'll look after you (1)~
~๐Ÿ”ži'll look after you (2)~
~๐Ÿ”ži'll look after you (3)~
~๐Ÿ”žrewards~
~๐Ÿ”žcolin creevey~
~๐Ÿ”žtied and teased~
~๐Ÿ”žgood things come in three's~
~ophelia malfoy~
~๐Ÿ”žfriction~
~๐Ÿ”žtruth or dare~
~๐Ÿ”žmirror mirror, on the wall~
~๐Ÿ”žvalentine's day~

~๐Ÿ”žfights (2)~

20.8K 249 103
By peachy_hunny_pt2

[ ⚠️ contains smut, not suitable for younger ages, if you don't like this stuff then you can skip straight ahead :) ]

We'd gotten into Draco's dorm, that had pretty much become mine, and I threw myself tiredly onto his bed.

I share a room with Pansy, Daphne, Millicent, and my least favourite person of all... Izzy Clearwater. She was obsessed with Draco and I couldn't stand it.

I'd gotten in trouble once for slapping her, and then another time for punching her. Draco didn't want me getting into any more trouble, so now everything of mine belongs in his private dorm; including myself.

I heard a deep chuckle come from behind me, as I laid face down on my stomach.

"I knew you wanted me." I heard him mutter before throwing himself onto my back, causing my to groan.

"Dracooo you've just broken my spineee!" I winced in pain at the pressure of Draco's body weight on top of me.

"Not yet I haven't. Gosh Y/N I never knew just how horny you could get. That's a lie. I do." I heard him giggling so I lifted my arm up to try and hit him with it, only for him to grab it before.

"Now now, Y/N, no need to get feisty anymore." He tsked.

Fuck.

I felt movement above me and something fell on my back, and then I felt his other hand take my other arm and move it behind me too; so I had both arms behind my back.

"Draco? What are you doing?" I mumbled into my duvet.

Another deep chuckle left his throat.

Then he picked up whatever fell on my back and began wrapping it around my hands so they were held together... tight.

It was his tie.

"Draco-"

"Shh."

"But-"

"Y/N..."

"But Drac-"

And just like that, I'd been flipped over onto my back, with my hands both bound together underneath me. I looked deep into his eyes, and behind his grey orbs, was lust. Lots of it, too.

"I told you, no, I warned you to be quiet. Did you listen?" His voice was deep and husky.

I shook my head slightly.

"You know what happens when you don't listen, don't you?"

I nodded my head briefly.

"Good girl."

Punishment.

I watched him, and he watched me, as he stripped himself of every - single - piece - of - clothing - he - had - on.

He was now stood naked in front of me. I'd seen it many of times, but every time, it just got better. I bit me lip and inspected each part of him, my eyes stopping on his rock hard cock.

"No, look up." He told me, and of course I obliged. I was the sub, he was the dom; who was I to argue?

I was not looking into his demanding eyes, and he was looking into mine.

"So," He began, as he took his hand and began pumping his shaft ever so slowly. "Interrupting me... Let's see... How should we punish you for that?"

I whimpered as I began trying to untie his tie from my hands; to no avail.

"I could tease you? Edge you? Deny you?" He teased.

"Draco." I whined, averting my eyes back down to his manhood that was now stood up right on his stomach as he continued to pump it slowly.

"Or, I could do all 3?" He questioned, even though I knew an answer would be pointless.

"Tease you..." he said as he began to strip of my items of clothing.

"Edge you..." he continued, stoking a hand in between my exposed breasts.

"... Deny ..." his hand found my drenched core, and his voice turned stern.

"... You ..."

"Please Draco." I whimpered. I didn't want to sound desperate but what choice did I have now?

He slid a finger into my desperate pussy.

"So wet? Wow. And there you were telling me earlier you were going to deny me." He laughed intimidatingly.

I was in for a rough journey.

His finger kept moving in and out of me at an insanely fast speed; that fast, in fact, I'd stopped listening to the words coming from his mouth, and was focussing on the knot in my stomach coming loose ever so soon.

"You're clenching. Are you about to cum around my fingers?" He cooed.

"Mmhmm." I mustered, as I nodded my head quickly.

He kept pumping his fingers. In and out, in and out, in and out. And just about as I was going to finish, he pulled out his fingers, and watched me writhe at my denial.

My hips thrusted up and down and I attempted to move my own hands down to finish myself off, but, of course, they were tied behind my back.

I was about to complain to Draco, but I was already a whimpering mess and it would be so pointless. It's not like I'm about to finish anytime soon anyway.

Instead, I just laid there and pouted after my legs had stopped shaking.

"You didn't really believe I was joking, did you?" He smirked.

I just pouted even harder.

He moved forwards and pulled my up by my waist so I was stood. He then picked me up, causing me to squeal, and placed me back on bed on my knees and pushed my back forward.

I fell onto the bed, in doggy position, only my back was arched massively considering I couldn't hold myself up with my hands.

I felt him kneel on the bed behind me, and both his hands began kneading my ass, causing me to become impatient.

"Draco." I whined, causing him to harshly slap my left cheek. I winced from shock, but really it just turned me on more.

"Shut. Up." He seethed.

"Do something then!" I demanded, becoming even more impatient. This, of course, only let to another harsh smack on my right cheek.

"I said - shut - up." He said through his teeth.

"If you're not gonna do anything," I began, bravely. "I'll go find someone who can... satisfy me." I smirked into the duvet.

I felt his hands rush to untie my tie, and suddenly I'd been flipped over to face him, and he pounced on top of me , holding me down.

"No you won't." He contradicted.

"Won't I?" I teased, as I raised my eye brow slightly.

"No."

"I'm desperate right now Draco. I need release. And if you don't give me it? Well..." I continued, winding him up. "I'll have to find someone who will." I whispered the last part.

"Like who?" Draco seethed.

I raised my eye brows, and looked around, making myself look like I was thinking.

"Well there's Blaise, you know I've always found him attracti-"

"Blaise is my best friend, he would do that." He smirked.

"Well, if none of you're friends would, maybe I should look elsewhere."

His eye brows furrowed once again in confusion.

"Someone who's not your friend. Someone you don't get on. Know anybody?" I asked him.

He just clenched his jaw and kept his eyes trained on mine. I made sure to keep staring him straight in his eyes as I suggested...

"Harry Potter?"

There was a moments silence, and then I felt my legs be spread, and before I got the chance, he thrusted balls deep inside of me; not giving me chance to adjust.

"Aahh." A strangled moan came from my mouth, as he grunted.

He brought his hands to my wrist and pressed them down besides my head and he continued to fuck me at an insane speed.

"Ah - ah - ah - ah - ah." Continues strangled moans left my throat. It had all been so sudden, that sudden that I hadn't yet been able to get my head to understand that I was being pleasured.

He pounded in and out of me, the sound of his balls slapping against my skin filling the room; along with my moaning, and his grunts and groans.

"Potter, did you say?" He questioned, to which I didn't answer.

He let go of one of my hands and used it to squeeze my cheeks, causing my mouth to look funny, so I'd face him.

"Did you say you'd go to Potter for your release?" He seethed, again.

"Y-Yes." I managed to let out.

He let out a deep, dark chuckle. And sat up straight, pounding me at a new angle as he put both my legs on his shoulders.

"Potter making you cum? That's hard to imagine. Potter making - my - girl - cum." He said the last 3 words with exceptionally hard thrusts.

His jaw clenched, then his eyes shut as he leaned towards slightly, and his head threw back as he let out another groan.

I knew he was close by the way he was acting. But that's okay, I was just about there.

"F-fuck, Draco, I'm-" I couldn't finish my sentence as my eyes rolled to the back of my head then shut, and I took a sharp intake of breath as my mouth formed an 'O'.

"Aghhhhhh f-fuck-k Draco." For the first time ever, I squirted around his dick, and it was a feeling I never wanted to end.

Endless spurts of my juices covered both of our pelvis', and he stilled deep inside me and released himself.

"F-fuck baby." I felt spurts of his own fill me up, as he groaned, and I watched his face contort into one of pleasure. I loved seeing that.

⚪️⚪️⚪️

About half an hour later, we were both cleaned up and clothed, cuddled up together in his bed.

I had a pair of his boxers on and one of my favourites of his hoodies, and he just had some plain grey joggers on.

He had me held tightly to his chest, and I rubbed his bruised knuckles from his fight previous that day.

"You need to not get into as much fights with him, Draco." I mumbled softly to him.

I really hated when I watched him fight, although I knew he had the upper hand (with Potter anyway), I was still worried he'd end up really hurt.

"I'm sorry babe, he just really wound me up." He said, as he kissed me softly on my head. "Although, if this is what I'm gonna get after each detention, I might just not be able to resist." He smirked, and I giggled.

"Shush."

"Did you finish?" He asked me, just like he always does.

I smirked to myself.

"If that's what you wanna call it, Draco."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

239K 8.5K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1.1M 37.9K 63
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
1.8M 60.5K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
954K 21.8K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.