draco malfoy one shots and sm...

By peachy_hunny_pt2

deleted at 645K views โš ๏ธ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™จ๐™š ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™จ๐™๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™ข๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™ก๐™ช๐™™๐™š ๐™ข๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™ง๐™š ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™ช๐™˜... More

~WARNINGS~
~little man (1)~
~little man (2)~
~drunk draco~
~visit from mother nature~
~draco malfoy's sister~
~it's me or malfoy~
~dating draco malfoy includes...~
~๐Ÿ”ži never locked the door~
~letters (1)~
~๐Ÿ”žletters (2)~
~shopping~
~๐Ÿ”žsure thing, daddy~
~๐Ÿ”žsmut imagines (1)~
~๐Ÿ”žsmut imagines (2)~
~๐Ÿ”ži will kill you~
~of course, silly~
~draco has a girlfriend (1)~
~draco has a girlfriend (2)~
~safe in his arms~
~๐Ÿ”žyou did so good~
~i like you, moon potter~
~๐Ÿ”žsex with draco malfoy includes...~
~๐Ÿ”žyou're beautiful~
~๐Ÿ”žadrian pucey (1)~
~๐Ÿ”žadrian pucey (2)~
~fights (1)~
~๐Ÿ”žfights (2)~
~๐Ÿ”žhappy birthday draco~
~the daughter of a riddle (1)~
~the daughter of a riddle (2)~
~๐Ÿ”ždraco, i'm ready~
~๐Ÿ”žpotter's watching us~
~just a ravenclaw~
~๐Ÿ”ždetention~
~attention~
~๐Ÿ”žmy jealous little girlfriend~
~๐Ÿ”žit's just a nightmare~
~๐Ÿ”žgirlfriend?~
~๐Ÿ”žspin the bottle~
~๐Ÿ”žred presents~
~๐Ÿ”žtoo much~
~๐Ÿ”žmalfoy manor~
~๐Ÿ”žrule breaker~
~sleeping in the storm~
~๐Ÿ”žpunishment~
~๐Ÿ”ža liar, a cheat~
~away in paris~
~second choice~
~๐Ÿ”ži'll look after you (1)~
~๐Ÿ”ži'll look after you (2)~
~๐Ÿ”ži'll look after you (3)~
~๐Ÿ”žrewards~
~๐Ÿ”žcolin creevey~
~๐Ÿ”žtied and teased~
~๐Ÿ”žgood things come in three's~
~ophelia malfoy~
~๐Ÿ”žfriction~
~๐Ÿ”žtruth or dare~
~๐Ÿ”žmirror mirror, on the wall~
~๐Ÿ”žvalentine's day~

~๐Ÿ”žsoulmates~

21.5K 216 33
By peachy_hunny_pt2

[ ⚠️ contains smut, not suitable for younger ages, if you don't like this stuff then you can skip straight ahead :) ]

Request for @horivl_ray

**************************************************************************

"You mean to tell me, you've made no progress whatsoever on getting our army into Hogwarts?" Voldemort scowled at a terrified Draco.

"I have made progress, My Lord, I just haven't managed to completely fix the cabinet yet. It won't be long." Draco said, trying to make his voice not sound as shaky as he knew it would be.

"That's. Not. Good. Enough." Voldemort replied, as he began taking steps towards Draco.

Draco wanted to step back, or make a run for it, but he knew if he did, he'd be killed there and then.

"You're an embarrassment." the evil man sneered. "You're whole family is an embarrassment. Though, it's only really you and your vile father that have done me wrong. Your mother on the other hand..."

Draco's jaw clenched at the name of his mother. He loved her with all his heart, the woman that had been there for him through thick and thin. He could handle Voldemort talking about all the mistakes his father has made, but he cringed at the thought of him speaking badly about his mother. There was more good in her than there was in a bright red rosy.

"Yes, I notice your mother. Sat there all quiet. I'd love for her to make some more contributions in meetings. How I'd love to hear her voice, love to hear her speak about all the filthy mudbloods out there. Yes, that would be delightful. Her voice is so beautiful. Her voice is like-"

"DON'T SPEAK ABOUT MY MOTHER LIKE THA-"

"Crucio."

Voldemort was waiting for Draco to raise his voice at him; waiting for an excuse to punish him for his delay in getting the death eaters into his school.

Within seconds, Draco was on the floor howling in pain. At first, he'd tried to keep it in, but there was only so much he could take.

He wriggled and writhed along the floor of the drawing room in his home, Voldemort showing no mercy.

"S-s-t-o-p-p-p." Draco managed to stutter out, though the Dark Lord was not going to stop any time soon.

He wanted to show Draco just how much he wanted this task completed. He needed it to sink in how badly he needed control, and by torturing him so mercilessly, he was doing exactly that.

A few minutes later, the pain had gotten so bad, all Draco could do was shake and let out small, continuous groans. He couldn't form words, he didn't even have the energy to shriek anymore. Sweat was dripping from his head profusely, as he battled to stay alive, however, his vision was blurring, and he was left with black dots, and the blur of his mother's face of heart-break running into the room.

***

Draco's POV

I stood from the sand that had stuck to the bottom of my shoes, and looked around at the misty beach around me. I had no idea where I was, so I began following where the sand was taking me, yet still, I was getting nowhere.

I turned to look at the sea, and there was someone there. I gasped out of shock, but nevertheless walked towards the splashing waves.

"Excuse me?" I said, after clearing my throat.

All the air got stuck in my throat when the most beautiful girl turned around, her white hair plaited beautifully beneath her shoulders.

"Hello, Draco." She said, still gazing at the waves. How does she even know my name?

"Do I... um... know you?"

"No. Not yet." She said, as she turned to face me.

Shock took over me. It was like I was being sucked into the world of her deep blue eyes. They were so inviting. I swear I've seen this girl before, I just can't pinpoint where.

"Where am I?" I asked her.

"Where you asked to be." She said vaguely.

"What does that even mean?" I asked, now beginning to get frustrated.

"When Lord Voldemort was torturing you, you were begging someone to help you over and over in your head. That's why you're here. That's why I'm here."

"But I don't understand. Why am I here? Like why here? And why are you here? Who are you?"

"I'm Ray."

Ray? Like a ray of sunshine. One of the best ways I could describe her.

Before I could get anymore caught up in her eyes, I turned away and began walking away from the sea. I needed to find home. I had far too many things I needed to do back there.

"Where are you going, Draco?" I heard Ray shout from behind me.

I didn't answer her, I had to go.

"You need my help."

I swung my body round in an instant.

"I DON'T NEED YOUR HELP. I DON'T NEED ANYONE'S HELP!" I screamed at her, attempting to scare her off so she'd leave me alone. Yet she stood so calm, even after I shouted.

"Yes Draco. Yes you do."

I froze at her soft voice. I needed help. I needed help so badly. I just stood on the millions of grains of pearl-white sand and stared into her beautiful eyes, as she began walking towards me.

"Here you go." She said, almost in a whisper as she held out a rope. Wait a rope?

"Here." She confirmed, in a higher-pitched voice.

I didn't move, yet again, and instead stared confused at the rope in her hand.

At this, she reached and grabbed my wrist, pulling it closer towards her. She lifted up the rope, and as she did so, it shrunk. It wrapped itself around my wrist and formed a knot, securing itself there.

"You'll see me again, Draco, only then, you'll know who I am. I could help you, if only you'd talk."

And just like that she turned and began walking off into the sea.

***

Draco bolted upright. He was in his bed at Hogwarts. He sat confused at the recent events. He knew he'd definitely been tortured by the Dark Lord recently; the striking pain in his head told him so. However, he'd simply assumed the whole thing with the 'Ray' girl had been a dream.

He had no idea how he'd ended up back in Hogwarts in his dorm, but he knew he needed water. He'd gotten so dehydrated; he must've sweated on his liquids out prior.

Just at he reached for his water, he saw it. He saw the rope. That rope. From that girl. Ray.

***

It all came as such a shock to Draco, as he stormed out of his dorm and down into the common room. He had no idea how he hadn't remembered who she was before. Ray! Of course he knew her. He and his mates had made digs at her in the past.

She's always alone, never around anyone. He'd just guessed she had no friends. Everyone thought she was a bit weird considering she'd always distanced herself from anyone who had tried to speak to her.

He flounced into the common room and just as he had hoped, she was there. Sat in the same corner she could always be found in; her head engraved in a book.

"Ray." Draco beckoned as he glared at the girl that swivelled her body around to face him.

"Hello, Draco." She smiled, her soft voice seeming to aggravate him for some unknown reason. He needed answers.

He flung his arms up in confusion, his eyebrows furrowing.

"What the fuck?" He asked, towering over her, as she was still seated.

"Pardon?" She asked, her voice still as polite as before.

"This," he began, pulling his right sleeve up slightly to show her the rope bracelet. "What the fuck is this? Why do I have it?"

"I have one of those." Ray informed, quietly, as she too pulled up her right sleeve and showed him her bracelet, identical to his.

"WHY?" Draco shrieked.

"You called for me Draco, when he was torturing you, you begged for your soulmate. I've always known you were mine, I just had to wait for it to sink in to you. I'm the only person that can get you out of this mess. Talk to me, tell me everything. I want to know, I want to help. I can comfort you. I won't judge you, ever, I promise."

***

Hours. He'd spent hours sat in his dorm with Ray, crying into her chest. He'd told her everything. From the constantly wanting to make his father proud, to his tasks, to being tortured, and it was far too overwhelming for one young 16-year-old boy to take.

Ray hadn't said a word, only engulfed him into her welcoming arms, and kissing his temple reassuringly every now and again.

Once she was sure he had said everything he needed to, she looked down at him.

"You're so strong."

"No. No I'm not." He said, wiping his tears with the back of his large veiny hand.

"I don 't know how you do it. You act so strong, so tough, so put-together, but inside you're just bottling it all up. I wouldn't be able to do what you do everyday. And for that reason, Draco, you're strong. So, very strong." She emphasised, stroking his hair.

He tilted his head on her chest so he was facing her, her eyes already gazing down at him.

"Why haven't I ever spoken to you before? Why couldn't you have just told me we were soulmates?" He asked her, voice soft yet tired.

"It had to come naturally. I knew you'd ask for me when you really needed me." She replied, voice just as soft.

For a few moments, they just stared deep into each other's eyes, almost lovingly. When suddenly, as if they could read each other's minds, they both pushed their heads together to meet in the middle for a kiss.

As soon as their lips touched, electricity shot through them both.

Draco lifted his body up, still not parting from Ray's lips, and pulled her on top of him as he laid backwards.

He brought his tongue up to swiftly graze along her plump bottom lip, indirectly asking for an entrance, to which, obviously, she complied; letting him in.

Their tongues fought for dominance, but a sudden rush of need and lust came over Draco, causing him to take full control as he flipped them around so he was on top.

He grew hard, and she knew that as she grinded her hips up into his desperate manhood. Unlike Draco, Ray had never done anything sexual before, as she wanted to wait for it to happen with her soulmate.

But now she was ready, and Draco could sense that.

"Are you sure?" He asked her as he pulled away from her lips.

"Yes. I think so." She replied. She was nervous as she knew it was going to hurt.

"You have to be 100% sure Ray, and not just want to do it in the spur of the moment."

"I'm sure Draco. I really am. I've been waiting so long for you. I'm just... scared." She sighed as she looked away from his sympathetic gaze.

"I'm not going to lie to you, this will hurt, but not for long. Are you comfortable with that? You have to be sure."

"Yes." She whispered, meeting his gaze once more.

Not wasting another second, they both stripped until their clothes were fully off; underwear included.

"You're so beautiful." Draco told Ray. "Before we do this, I want- no! I need you to be my girlfriend Ray, please. You make me feel so comfortable. I don't have to hide my feelings around you."

"Of course I'll be your girlfriend Draco. I was beginning to lose hope." She giggled.

Smiling, Draco pushed Ray backwards gently until she was laying on his bed, eye contact not faltering for even a second. He climbed on top of her and positioned himself at her entrance.

"You're definitely ready?" Draco asked.

"I'm definitely ready." She confirmed, as Draco leant down and gave her a kiss on her forehead.

As he pushed his full length into her, he peppered kisses down her neck, trying to ease any pain she may feel.

Ray's eyes screwed shut, as she gripped onto Draco's arms tightly.

"Do you want me to pull out?" Draco asked, finally bottoming out inside her ever-so-tight walls.

"No, start moving." She whimpered, eyes still shut as Draco lightly pecked both her eye lids in reassurance.

He slowly began thrusting himself in and out of her, trying to control his moans while she was still in pain.

Surely, a few moments later, Ray's feeling of pain was now being ignored by the feeling of pleasure. Her eyes stayed shut, but this time out of pleasure. She continued groaning, but this time out of pleasure.

"Am I making you feel good Ray?" Draco panted, speeding up his movements.

"Uh-huh." She moaned.

Draco let his grunts fall from his mouth freely now he knew she felt the same pleasure as he did. Her angelic moans, his breath-taking groans, and the sound of skin slapping filled the room.

Draco and Ray continued on for hours. Experiencing their multiple climaxes together. They took turns making each other feel good. Proving that they needed each other so bad, then, and forever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.6K 1.9K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
608K 9.4K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
114K 3.4K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season