draco malfoy one shots and sm...

By peachy_hunny_pt2

deleted at 645K views โš ๏ธ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™จ๐™š ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™จ๐™๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™ข๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™ก๐™ช๐™™๐™š ๐™ข๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™ง๐™š ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™ช๐™˜... More

~WARNINGS~
~little man (1)~
~little man (2)~
~drunk draco~
~visit from mother nature~
~draco malfoy's sister~
~it's me or malfoy~
~dating draco malfoy includes...~
~๐Ÿ”ži never locked the door~
~letters (1)~
~๐Ÿ”žletters (2)~
~shopping~
~๐Ÿ”žsure thing, daddy~
~๐Ÿ”žsmut imagines (1)~
~๐Ÿ”žsmut imagines (2)~
~๐Ÿ”ži will kill you~
~of course, silly~
~draco has a girlfriend (1)~
~draco has a girlfriend (2)~
~safe in his arms~
~๐Ÿ”žyou did so good~
~i like you, moon potter~
~๐Ÿ”žyou're beautiful~
~๐Ÿ”žsoulmates~
~๐Ÿ”žadrian pucey (1)~
~๐Ÿ”žadrian pucey (2)~
~fights (1)~
~๐Ÿ”žfights (2)~
~๐Ÿ”žhappy birthday draco~
~the daughter of a riddle (1)~
~the daughter of a riddle (2)~
~๐Ÿ”ždraco, i'm ready~
~๐Ÿ”žpotter's watching us~
~just a ravenclaw~
~๐Ÿ”ždetention~
~attention~
~๐Ÿ”žmy jealous little girlfriend~
~๐Ÿ”žit's just a nightmare~
~๐Ÿ”žgirlfriend?~
~๐Ÿ”žspin the bottle~
~๐Ÿ”žred presents~
~๐Ÿ”žtoo much~
~๐Ÿ”žmalfoy manor~
~๐Ÿ”žrule breaker~
~sleeping in the storm~
~๐Ÿ”žpunishment~
~๐Ÿ”ža liar, a cheat~
~away in paris~
~second choice~
~๐Ÿ”ži'll look after you (1)~
~๐Ÿ”ži'll look after you (2)~
~๐Ÿ”ži'll look after you (3)~
~๐Ÿ”žrewards~
~๐Ÿ”žcolin creevey~
~๐Ÿ”žtied and teased~
~๐Ÿ”žgood things come in three's~
~ophelia malfoy~
~๐Ÿ”žfriction~
~๐Ÿ”žtruth or dare~
~๐Ÿ”žmirror mirror, on the wall~
~๐Ÿ”žvalentine's day~

~๐Ÿ”žsex with draco malfoy includes...~

29.7K 291 129
By peachy_hunny_pt2

[⚠️-mentions of sexual things, no smut though]

- him being very extremely dominant.

- he would prefer to be in control and watch you quiver underneath him, but did like it when you were on top.

- he would pretty much always talk dirty to you.

- he liked it rough, but was worried he may hurt you.

- angry sex.

- make up sex.

- 'im sorry' sex.

- 'i missed you' sex.

- you'd punish draco by not having sex with him for as long as possible which would drive him mad.

- he'd punish you by edging you during sex, or not letting you finish first time.

- when it came to losing your virginity, he was really gentle and apologetic for it hurting.

- "harder" "faster" "draco" "please" "i'm so close" "feels so good".

- "who's pussy is this?" "you gonna cum for me?" "who do you belong to?" "who makes you feel this good?".

- afterwards, he'd always clean you up and let you sleep if you needed to.

- afterwards, he'd ask you if you were in any pain, or needed anything.

- he was most likely the top and you were the bottom.

- he'd always ask permission before trying something new.

- when you were on top he'd always encourage you by telling you how well you were doing. it's the same when you suck him off.

- he'd always make sure you wanted to have sex and would never force you into wanting to do it.

- if it was sex in the shower, he'd always make sure you wouldn't slip and fall.

- as you got older, more things like BDSM and the use of sex toys would be added in.

- when you got married, you had loads of sex on your honeymoon.

- each and every one of your children were made with pure love.

- as much as you both loved rough sex, you also loved slow passionate sex.

- massive turn-ons for draco would be: eye contact, biting the lip, revealing clothes, dirty talk, fake innocence, you begging him, you initiating sex.

- massive turn-ons for you: when he'd work out and you'd see his muscles flex, him being mad, him wearing a tux, dirty talk, him touching you lightly to tease you, him getting in fights with other people over you.

- he'd constantly leave hickeys on your neck, collarbone, chest, and thighs.

- you'd leave hickeys on his neck and collarbone when he'd let you take control.

- he had a massive daddy kink.

-you were very submissive if he wanted you to be.

- he'd keep going even if you were overstimulated because he loved watching you contemplate whether you wanted him to stop or keep going.

-having kids would mean you had to try be quiet afterwards just in case you were to get caught.

- when you lived together, you'd pretty much have sexual intercourse of any kind every night - whether that was him eating you out, him fingering you, you sucking him off, you giving him a hand job, or you having sex.

- you were shocked at first when he brought up the idea of getting a vibrator to use on you, but didn't argue when he'd purchased it.

- at the end, whether it was rough or not, he'd always make sure to tell you he loved you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 60.5K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
180K 4.8K 42
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
79.9K 3.5K 20
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...