lovesick ยป kuroo t.

By tendouslilmeow

โžช ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ธ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ผ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜„ ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—น'๐˜€ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚... More

โžช1 - ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐ 
โžช2 - ๐š ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐
โžช3 - ๐ญ๐ก๐ž 1๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ ๐๐š๐ฒ
โžช4 - ๐ข๐œ๐ž ๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ
โžช5 - ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฏ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฒ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐œ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐›
โžช6 - ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐๐š๐ญ๐ž
โžช7 - ๐š๐ซ๐œ๐š๐๐ž
โžช8 - ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ
โžช9 - ๐š๐๐ฏ๐ข๐œ๐ž
โžช10 - ๐ฅ๐ข๐›๐ซ๐š๐ซ๐ฒ
โžช11 - ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐š๐ญ๐ž
โžช12 - ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฒ๐š๐ ๐ข
โžช13 - ๐๐š๐ญ๐ž (2)
โžช14 - ๐ฌ๐ข๐œ๐ค
โžช15 - ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ
โžช16 - ๐œ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ข๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ
โžช18 - ๐ฉ๐ข๐œ๐ง๐ข๐œ
โžช19 - ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž๐
โžช20 - ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ณ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
โžช21 - ๐๐ข๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ
โžช22 - ๐ก๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ
โžช23 - ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ž
โžช24 - ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ฒ ๐š๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ
โžช25 - ๐ฐ๐ข๐ง
โžช26 - ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ ๐Ÿ๐š๐œ๐ž
โžช28 - ๐ฌ๐ง๐ž๐š๐ค
โžช29 - ๐๐ข๐ง๐ง๐ž๐ซ
โžช30 - ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ฒ ๐š๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ (2)
โžช31 - ๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ค
โžช32 - gift

โžช17 - ๐๐š๐ซ๐ž

90 7 0
By tendouslilmeow

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 17 - 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞

The day went on as usual, listening to the teachers discussing every subject lessons. Kenma was excused on the class for having a volleyball practice.

You and Yumi made your way to the school's gym, upon entering you can already hear the loud shoes squeaks, balls being spiked and a thuds. The boy's team practice was amazing. The fun was more visible than practicing.

You and Yumi sat on the bleachers watched them play. Luckily you all got no classes after this so you all can proceed to Yaku's place where the party is happening.

"Wow you guys are coming too?" The mohawk haired guy approached the two of you where his water bottle was.

"Yes." You responded excitedly

"That's nice!" He beamed in excitement giving you both a high fives

"We can play games too!" Lev butted in

"That'll be fun!" Yumi says

Kuroo approached the two of you with Kenma behind. He wiped his sweat and turned to the both of you, specifically to Yumi who was slightly blush to Kuroo's presence.

"Let's go guys!"

Yumi locked her arms around yours as you followed the boys behind, the walk to Yaku's place wasn't that actually long. Entering the gate, his house has a second floor it has a beautiful garden so it was nice.

You all removed your shoes as you all entered the house.

"Pardon for the intrusion."

"Damn I miss this place." Kuroo flopped down on the couch following the others and the both of you and Yumi.

The room was a little bit dark and the light was just the dancing colorful led lights making it more appear like a party.

Yaku played a party music with the big speaker making the room more lively and fun. The boys began jumping from excitement and partying.

"GUYS! COME ON LET'S PIG OUT!" Yaku shouted from the dining

You all walked to the dining, it has a very large table with many foods on it. It almost made you drool over it because of its tasty looking.

"(y/n)'s drooling!" Lev teased you beside him

You playfully smacked him earning a chuckle from and turned your look to the table.

Yaku pulled you a chair and smiled, "Don't be shy and let's enjoy ourselves okay?" He announced and sat beside Lev

Kuroo pulled out a chair for Yumi and sa beside her. Kenma sat beside you silently as he slid his psp to his pocket.

After eating you all headed to the living room, it was wide. Yumi had separated with you to Kuroo. They really are so close now.

The feeling you felt earlier seemed to came back. You really don't know why you suddenly feel like this you knew that Kuroo was just your friend. You don't want to believe it. You just can't explain even if it's your own feelings. You had the urge to figure what it was but how?

Kenma noticed you spacing out, he caught you several times and he was a little bit curious and worried what were you thinking about.

You feel Kenma nudge you, " (y/n). Earth to (y/n)." He waves his hand to your face.

In realization, you gave him an awkward look and forced a smile.

"Oh h-hey"

"You've been spacing out lately, are you okay? I can take you home."

You waved your hands in dismissal, "No no, I'm fine really."

All your attention turned to Lev when he announced to play a game.

"Be sure we're not playing a stupid game." Yaku warned him earned a grinned by Lev

"No, we're going to play truth or dare using a bottle!" He waves up a plastic bottle

"That sounds fun!" Taketora commented

You all sat on the ground forming a circle, beside you is Kenma, then next to Kenma is Yaku, Lev, Taketora, Fukunaga then Kuroo and Yumi.

Lev spinned the bottle landing to Yaku. Lev turned to him grinning sheepishly.

"Yaku-san! Truth or dare?"

"Truth." Yaku straightforwardly replied

"Hmmm... I'm going to be the best ace right?!"

"No, you can't even receive properly. OKAY MY TURN." he spinned the bottle leaving Lev sulking of Yaku's bluntness.

The bottle landed to Kuroo.

"Kuroo, truth or dare?" Yaku smirked

"Huh truth." Kuroo bravely answered

"Then... do you like someone here in this house?"

Kuroo sweatdropped at Yaku's question but tried to remain calm.

"Y-Yes." Kuroo mumbled and slightly blushed making the whole team 'Oooooohhh' except Fukunaga

You glanced at Yumi who was blushing at Kuroo.

"Okay my turn!" He grinned

He spinned the bottle violently, it took time until it landed to you.

You sweatdropped but you made yourself calm. Kuroo gave you a sly grin before asking you.

"Okay (y/n), truth or dare?"

"Dare!" You immediately answered mindlessly

"Ohooo~"

"Uhm... I dare you to..."

You focused on Kuroo's dare nervously hoping it isn't some stupid dare.

"To kiss Kenma's cheek! only the cheek!" He tapped his cheek

You glared at Kuroo then to Kenma, he was a little bit shocked.

"What the hell Kuroo! That--"

"It's just a dare." He smirked

"Go (y/n) you can do it!" Lev cheered you

You scoffed, everyone was looking at you waiting for you to do Kuroo's dare. It's not that hard to do but you thought what Kenma would feel, he may not talk to you again. You look to see Kenma but he was still his usual expression.

"I-It's okay." He mumbled

You eyebrows knit as you awkwardly leaned in to give a quick peck on Kenma's cheek leaving you two blushing.

Everyone teased you and Kuroo clapped as he teases you.

"It's just a friendly kiss~" he grinned

You bowed you head down in embarrassment, regreting of choosing dare.

"Thank you Yaku-senpai, it was so nice having to party with you guys, I enjoyed it." You smiled

"Yeah, we all are your friends now y'know." He gave you head pats in a brother way which you love it since you have you siblings at all.

"Bye guys! It was so nice really!" You wave at the guys once again before leaving with Kuroo and Kenma.

Yumi already got fetch by his mom from work so you, Kenma and Kuroo are now heading home.

You and Kenma still talked to each other as usual, you were thankful that it didn't affect him that much and Kenma still treated you as usual. You didn't talk to Kuroo you are still a bit upset to him so everytime he glances at you, you just give him a frown but he didn't take it seriously he knew you were not that serious after all.

"Heyyyy, I'm sorry." He shook you to get your attention from Kenma who was playing beside you.

You still didn't talk to him, you were holding your laughter at his actions being all pouty. You kept a serious face once again and drag Kenma ahead leaving Kuroo behind.

"Hey wait up!"

"Bye Kenma!" You and Kuroo wave at him and he wave back as he entered the train and jolted ahead.

"(y/n)~" he taps your shoulder

Still not answering him, you were holding your laughter so hard, he was acting all clingy and began to tell stories even though you were not answering when he asks and ended up answering himself.

Kuroo and you had arrived at your house gate, you turned to Kuroo who was pouting. He noticed your expression turned softer.

"Hey can you atlea--" you cut him off by tiptoeing and kissed his cheek. It left him shock and stood frozen by your sudden action.

"Oh? Why? It's just a friendly kiss~" you smirked leaving him frozen in place.

He stared you close your door, he was still shocked, he touched his cheeks when you kissed him. Realization hits him, you just teased him back.

Closing your door behind you, your heart was beating like crazy, you regretted doing that to Kuroo.

What theeee?

Did I just kissed Kuroo???

What if he don't talk to me anymoreee???

Why am I even reacting like this, it doesn't mean anything, it's just a friendly one that he said...

BUT IT'S HIS FREAKING FAULT!

I was just teasing him back!

Yeah right! HAHA i just teased him back...

You calmed yourself down as you flopped on your bed and forced yourself to sleep. But you really couldn't sleep so you played on your phone trying not to think anything but still it plays on your mind over and over.

Meanwhile Kuroo, It shocked him that you could actually do that. Well everyone gets shocked when someone kissed you even though it's just a tease right?

Okay now I get it why she reacted like that on my dare...

Kenma must have been so shocked too, uhm not really I guess...

Kuroo knew it's meaning less and knew that you didn't like him in a romantic way, the way you acted like it was nothing earlier made him at east.

It is a friendly kiss...

𝐄𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 17 - 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

475K 17.1K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
121K 5.9K 56
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...
206K 13.7K 19
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
1.1M 49.6K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC