Bullied by Magcon//#WATTYS2017

catie0425 tarafından

Catie was a normal 16 year old until she is getting bullied by Nash Grier, Cameron Dallas, Taylor Caniff, Jac... Daha Fazla

Prolouge
1
2
MUST READ
4
5
6
7
8
Authors note
11
12
13
THANKS
14
15
16
17
THANK YOU
18
19
Read
Anouncement
20
21
A/N
CONTEST!
WINNER
22
23
24
Not an update
The city of love
Why are they back
Magcon Paris Day 1
Convinsing
Choosing
Surprises
People Change
Shoping
New book?
Facts about me
Wedding day
Wedding day part 2
Epilogue
#wattys2017

3

1.9K 39 1
catie0425 tarafından

Caties POV

I seen the bullies. The boys I dreaded seeing. I just ignored them until Cameron (if I didn't mention this before she has a major crush on Cameron) came up to me and said "how ya doing hot stuff!" I respond with "NEVER TALK TO ANY GIRL LIKE THAT, THEY ARENT YOUR PUPPETS. Then I slap him so hard that it was heard across the world. I just walked away to where Raven was. She gave me a confused look on why I was not on line with her I just pointed to where Sammy was. She smiled and whispered, "God for you, he deserves it." I just laughed and went to order. When we were done we got into the car and went home. It was already 7:00 so I did homework, showered, learned how to put on makeup and got ready for bed. I hope this makeover works.

SORRY I HAVENT BEEN UPDATING IN A WHILE. I WAS BUSY, BUT I WILL TRY TO DO ANOTHER UPDATE LATER. BYE😊😊🍑

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

9.7K 195 25
Cassandra Grier is an average teenager with average problems. Shes never cared for love because she doesnt want to get hurt. Her younger brothers are...
11.7M 230K 95
Highest Rank: #19 First Book: Badly Written!! Read at your own risk LOL! Kaye is Cameron Dallas little sister. What happens when a few of the Magcon...
194K 3.8K 53
Hailey Dallas Is Fourteen. For Two Years She Been Bullied By Hayes Grier. They Been BestFriends For Five Years until one day Hayes started to bully h...
198K 4.1K 30
A dead mother a abusive father and bullied at school but not bullied just by anyone Nope but bullied by the oh so famous vine star Nash Grier and his...