Reborn To Marry A Disabled Fi...

By EggLastCrack

[ The Book Cover is Not Official Cover It is just edited ] Dear Reader, Please Read the Following; ; THIS IS... More

READ BEFORE GOING FURTHER, BE AWARE
1%
2%
3%
4%
5%
6%
7%
8%
9%
10%
11%
12%
13%
14%
15%
16%
17%
18%
19%
20%
21%
22%
23%
24%
25%
26%
27%
28%
29%
30%
31%
32%
33%
34%
35%
36%
37%
38%
39%
40%
41%
42 (1) %
42 (2)%
43%
44%
45 (1) %
45 (2)%
46%
47%
48%
49%
50%
51%
52%
53%
54%
55%
56%
57%
58%
59%
60%
61%
62%
63%
64%
65%
66%
68%
69%
70%
71%
72%
73%
74% [ END ]
75% [ Extra 1 ]
76% [ Extra 2 ]
77% [ Extra 3 ]

67%

9.7K 402 13
By EggLastCrack

Mu Xingyu got in the car prepared by the program group, and then went to pick up another guest, Tong Lingling.

"Xingyu, you and Mr. Gu have a very good relationship." Chen Jia said after leaving Gu's house.

"Yeah."

"Actually, you can travel together, so Mr. Gu doesn't have to be separated from you."

Mu Xingyu nodded. "I also plan to have time to travel with him."

"You and Mr. Gu will join the show together, wouldn't it be better?"

 "Sister Jiajia, it turns out that you are inviting guests for the program group." Mu Xingyu smiled.

"Yes, if Mr. Gu joins, I believe our show will be very popular. Unfortunately, in front of Mr. Gu just now, I didn't dare to mention it. Xingyu, it's up to you to persuade Mr. Gu."

"It depends on his decision." Mu Xingyu smiled, did not refuse, but did not agree.

As the host, Chen Jia naturally understood what Mu Xingyu meant, so she changed the subject and began to talk about the relationship between Mu Xingyu and Gu Yunzhou.

Gu Yunzhou sits in the Gu Group, but because of his mystery, the public has only a vague impression of him. 

However, since Gu Yunzhou exposed his love affair and began to be active in front of the public, people are very interested in this young and handsome Gu.

The love affair between Mu Xingyu and Gu Yunzhou has also attracted people's attention. Everyone is curious how they met?

"I have known Yunzhou since childhood, but after he arrived in the UK, I didn't have much contact. Later, he moved Gu's headquarters back to China, and I saw him again at Grandpa's birthday dinner. After that, we met again, and then we ended up to marriage." Mu Xingyu said with emphasis.

"Xingyu, what you said is too simple," Chen Jia looked at Mu Xingyu with hope, "Would you please elaborate on how Mr. Gu pursued you?"

"Forget it, the content is too long, I can I don't want to disrupt the shooting of this show." Mu Xingyu laughed.

Some things were little secrets between him and Gu Yunzhou, and he didn't want to tell others.

Chen Jia originally wanted to find something to watch for the show, but Mu Xingyu didn't want to say, she could only change the subject with a smile.

Soon, the program team came to Tong Lingling's house. At this time, Tong Lingling had put on her makeup and came to open the door in person.

"You are finally here." Tong Lingling smiled and greeted Mu Xingyu and Chen Jia.

Soon it was Tong Lingling's turn to pack her luggage. Of course, she didn't drill the loopholes like Mu Xingyu did.

Within three minutes, she hurriedly took a pile of cosmetics, and at the last moment she took a change of clothes and stuffed it into the box.

"I have a lot of things left? Sister Jiajia, can you be more tolerant."

"No, the director team is watching." Chen Jia smiled.

In the end, Tong Lingling had to get on the show crew car in frustration.

Go to the airport road, she heard talk about Chen Jia to Mu Xingyu to pack things, very surprised, asked.

"Xingyu rain, you have a good idea why do you not tell me?" 

"Sorry, I forgot."

"That when you go to Italy, you must cover me."

"Definitely."

Soon they boarded the plane to Rome, the capital of Italy. Tong Lingling was very strange. He wonder if there are anyone else? Chen Jia explained.

"Ji Yang has gone to pick up another group of guests. They are in Shanghai and will fly there directly."

"Who is the other group of guests?" Tong Lingling asked with interest.

"Confidentiality, you will know when you arrive in Italy," Chen Jia said.

    ...

After getting off the plane, Chen Jia received a call from Ji Yang, saying that he was waiting for them outside the terminal.

Mu Xingyu followed Chen Jia to find Ji Yang and another group of guests. Passengers passing by the airport, seeing a cameraman by their side, were curious to stop and watch.

In a foreign country, few people know them, but when he came to the place Ji Yang said, he saw a lot of people watching.

Across the noisy crowd, Mu Xingyu finally saw Ji Yang and the two guests around Ji Yang, and his expression turned bad for a moment.

Next to Ji Yang, An Xiangwan, who was originally smiling and interacting with the fans, immediately froze after seeing Mu Xingyu.

In order to create variety effects, the program group did not tell both parties who the other group of guests was. 

So before meeting, Mu Xingyu and An Xiangwan didn't know that each other had also participated in a variety show.

This time, An Xiangwan, in order to promote the starring TV series "Every Day I Love You", joined the heroine Duan Xiaoling to participate in "Traveling When I Say You Go", but I didn't expect to encounter Mu Xingyu. 

Mu Xingyu did not expect that another group of guests would have An Xiangwan. If he had known it earlier, he would not have come to participate in this variety show.     

But no matter how unhappy, with the cameraman next to him, Mu Xingyu maintained the professional qualities of an actor, covering up his original emotions for the first time, putting on a professional smile on his face.     

"Wow, you deserve to be someone who has participated in Hollywood blockbusters. There are so many foreign fans." Tong Lingling said in surprise.     

Ji Yang saw them and walked over with a smile. "You are finally here."

Ji Yang has participated in a lot of variety shows. He has a funny personality and strong ability to perform on the spot.

Under his leadership, everyone officially introduced themselves.     

The program group distributes their travel funds, and each group only has 500 euros, which is really a drop in the bucket for them.     

"I wanted to buy it! As a result, I was not allowed to bring money at all. It was a waste of a good opportunity to go abroad." Tong Lingling said regretfully.     

"Lingling, you can work hard to make money, so you can buy and buy." Ji Yang said.

"Brother Ji, don't use me to start washing," Tong Lingling patted Mu Xingyu on the shoulder, and said solemnly, "Xingyu, I believe in you, and the responsibility of making money is left to you."

"Don't worry, no one will make you sleep on the street." Mu Xingyu smiled.

After that, the three groups of guests started their own travel activities, but the first step was to stump them. How to get to the Colosseum where the program group asked to check in? In the end, Chen Jia and Ji Yang chose to take the bus, Mu Xingyu and Tong Lingling chose to ride a shared bicycle, and An Xiangwan and Duan Xiaoling directly took a taxi.

Mu Xingyu has been to Rome before, he also made a strategy to participate in this show, so he was riding a bicycle without worrying about getting lost. 

He and Tong Lingling came to visit the Colosseum, took a group photo, and then went to a small shop nearby for dinner.

"Xingyu, your Italian is so good, fortunately to be with you this time." Tong Lingling smiled while eating the noodles.

"It's okay, Yunzhou's language is better than mine."

"Really?"

" Yes, Mr. Gu masters such a large multinational enterprise and doesn't speak many languages. How can he interact with other countries"

After eating, Mu Xingyu unexpectedly received a call from Ji Yang, "Xingyu, it's getting dark soon, have you found a place to live?"

"Not yet."

"That's right, me. Contacted Xiao An and the others. In order to save money, we found a hotel at night. The three ladies live in one room and we live in one."

"Okay." Mu Xingyu smiled, feeling strange that An Xiangwan has always hated him.

How could you agree to live in a room with him.

He followed Ji Yang's instructions and came to a small hotel, and then checked in.

He went to the show crew car to get his luggage, and when he returned, An Xiangwan and Duan Xiaoling also came.

Duan Xiaoling is a newcomer who just made his debut.

He is only twenty years old and looks very beautiful. He saw Mu Xingyu and immediately greeted Mu Xingyu enthusiastically.

An Xiangwan did not speak, and walked directly over Mu Xingyu towards the room.

The room is very narrow, the two small beds have been put together by Ji Yang, and the three of them will stay overnight here tonight.

"I'm all sweating, I'll take a shower first, you guys will be yours for a while." Ji Yang smiled and said. 

Mu Xingyu nodded, and began to take out the things that he needed from the suitcase, and An Xiang Wan sat on the edge of the bed and charged the phone.

The three videographers have been respecting the shooting, but feeling the quiet atmosphere in the room, they all feel uncomfortable.

"Brother camera, we are going to take a bath and rest, shouldn't you go out?" An Xiangwan asked.

The cameramen were embarrassed, and the cameraman who was in charge of filming An Xiangwan said.

"Mr. An, the program has a rule to take shots of you falling asleep."

An Xiangwan frowned. "Go and call the director."

Soon the director was directed. He came over and said with a smile.

"Xiao'an, Xingyu, you are tired today, the shooting ends here, you guys rest early." The director called the three cameramen away, and on the way, the cameraman asked inexplicably.

"Director, Don't you still have to take pictures of them falling asleep?"

"Forget it, An Xiangwan's identity is not simple, how can I offend it?" The original director felt that "A Trip to Leave" invites Mu Xingyu and An Xiangwan.

A large amount of traffic will surely bring a hot show, but since the recording, he has received calls from Gu Yunzhou and Ryan, and he only feels stressed.

After the cameraman left, An Xiangwan slammed the door shut and looked at Mu Xingyu.

"I have something to say to you." 

"What do you want to say?"

"Mu Xingyu, how did you confuse Big Brother Gu? How could he like you?"

Mu Xingyu couldn't help smiling. "I am in love with Yunzhou, so how can I be confused? It is Mr. An, you and Yunzhou are just ordinary friends, what position do you have to question me?" 

"You..."

Mu Xingyu interrupted An Xiangwan's words.

"Mr. An, you have targeted me many times, isn't it because of Yunzhou? But do you really like Yunzhou?" Mu Xingyu shook his head, "I don't see any love in your eyes. I really don't understand why you are obsessed with Yunzhou?"

"Don't talk nonsense!" An Xiangwan said dissatisfiedly.

"I'm not talking nonsense, the eyes can't deceive people." Mu Xingyu and An Xiangwan have met several times.

Although An Xiangwan showed that he liked Gu Yunzhou very much, they were superficial.

"I like Big Brother Gu, you shut up!" An Xiangwan shouted excitedly.

In the bathroom, Ji Yang heard An Xiangwan and Mu Xingyu quarrel, he turned off the shower, thinking about whether to go out to persuade him, but found that the focus of their quarrel turned out to be Gu Yunzhou. 

He felt that he hadn't bothered about this messy emotional relationship, so he continued to open the shower and take a bath.

When he finished washing out, only Mu Xingyu was left in the room.

"Xingyu, I'm ready to wash, you go and wash it." Ji Yang smiled.

Mu Xingyu nodded and took his pajamas into the bathroom.

He reacted very strangely to An Xiangwan's overkill.

He took a bath while thinking whether to ask Gu Yunzhou.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
Just mere comment of One Am Soft Eggs: Sus....since the beginning!
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
See you later.
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
REBORN TO MARRY A DISABLED FIANCE by: Ye Zixuan (葉子旋)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 3.9K 53
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
79.6K 3.9K 44
Other title: Rebirth of Poisonous Male Wife Author(s): 颜若优雅 Status in COO: 551 chapters+ 8 extras. Synopsis Shen Liang was beautiful and cold like ja...
249K 7.2K 129
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
166K 6.1K 68
In his previous life, Yun Qingci loved the Emperor more than life and death. When he was alive, he made soup and clothes for him, and in politics, he...