Reborn To Marry A Disabled Fi...

By EggLastCrack

[ The Book Cover is Not Official Cover It is just edited ] Dear Reader, Please Read the Following; ; THIS IS... More

READ BEFORE GOING FURTHER, BE AWARE
1%
2%
3%
4%
5%
6%
7%
8%
9%
10%
11%
12%
13%
14%
15%
16%
17%
18%
19%
20%
21%
22%
23%
24%
25%
26%
27%
28%
29%
30%
31%
32%
33%
34%
35%
36%
37%
38%
39%
40%
41%
42 (1) %
42 (2)%
43%
44%
45 (1) %
45 (2)%
46%
47%
48%
49%
50%
51%
52%
53%
54%
55%
56%
57%
58%
59%
60%
61%
63%
64%
65%
66%
67%
68%
69%
70%
71%
72%
73%
74% [ END ]
75% [ Extra 1 ]
76% [ Extra 2 ]
77% [ Extra 3 ]

62%

11.5K 470 38
By EggLastCrack

Lan Ying has been looking for a new script for Mu Xingyu, and suddenly received a call from Director Song, saying that Director Fang is preparing a movie and can ask Mu Xingyu to audition.

Director Song is good at commercial movies, and Director Fang is good at art movies. The two are still friends, so when Director Song listened to Director Fang's casting request, he immediately thought of Mu Xingyu.

Mu Xingyu has long heard of Director Fang's name, after all, Director Fang is the one who won the Cannes Film Festival Grand Prix.

There is also a popular saying in the entertainment industry that if an actor wants to win an acting award, he must participate in a movie directed by Fang, because the director is a actor and actress.

Naturally, Mu Xingyu wanted to win the award, but he was a newcomer in the film industry after all, and he was very satisfied to be able to participate in a movie directed by Fang. 

So after he got the script, he looked at it seriously, hoping to pass the audition smoothly.

Gu Yunzhou came back from work and saw that Mu Xingyu was reading the script seriously again, and he couldn't help frowning. "Are you going to film again?"

"Well, I'm preparing for an audition."

"A movie or a TV show?"

"It's a movie, a movie directed by Fang "Mu Xingyu said.

"A very famous director." Gu Yunzhou had also heard of Director Fang, but he was not happy in his heart.

Mu Xingyu naturally saw Gu Yunzhou's thoughts, put down the script, and came to Gu Yunzhou.

"This time is a modern drama, I won't be away for too long."

"I really hope you stay at home all the time. "Gu Yunzhou hugged Mu Xingyu and said.

"Mr Gu, I am also an enterprising person." Mu Xingyu smiled.

On the day of the audition, Lan Ying came to pick up Mu Xingyu in person, which surprised Mu Xingyu.

"Sister Lan, you don't actually need to come here in person."

"This is Director Fang's play. If I don't follow it, I'm not at ease." When Lan Ying first brought Xie Qian, she had contact with Director Fang. This great director was very talented, but had a bad temper and was very strict.

"Stricter than Director Zhang?" Mu Xingyu asked.

"Zhang is trivial compared to him," Lan Ying laughed, "but you do not worry, do not look at fame side guide, just look at acting, you audition normal play on the line."

"Ah."

The audition location notified is in the suburbs of **. This is a place that has not been remodeled. It looks a bit dilapidated. 

In order to film the movie, the director Fang rented a house here specially, Mu Xingyu Followed the assistant to the small house, and finally met Director Fang.

Director Fang is a gray-haired old man, but he is in good spirits.

Seeing Mu Xingyu, he nodded in satisfaction and smiled. "Lao Song said that you are suitable, and now it is really suitable."

Mu Xingyu and Lan Ying greeted Director Fang, and then began to talk about the audition.

"Tell me what you think of Chen Xiaodong?"

"This is a young man who is eager to succeed. He came to a big city, hoping to get ahead one day, but he couldn't adapt to the society and was gradually polished away by the society." Mu Xingyu carefully read the script, and seriously pondered the hero Chen Xiaodong.
Generally speaking, Director Fang's new movie theme is very depressing.

It is about a young man with dreams who came to a big city alone to work hard, but was unable to adapt to social life and was eventually erased by society.

On the surface, Mu Xingyu and Chen Xiaodong are completely two types of people, but after reading the script, Mu Xingyu resonated a lot.

After the Mu family went bankrupt in the last life, he encountered many problems.

In order to survive, he even ran to move bricks. At the beginning, he couldn't change his mind, thinking that with his own ability, he could definitely seek revenge from Andre. 

But after repeated setbacks, he realized how naive he was at the beginning.

The same is true for Chen Xiaodong in the script. He originally came to a big city to wander around, but he was frustrated time and time again at work. 

At the beginning, he dared to resist the company's demanding requirements.

After changing jobs many times, he couldn't even pay the rent. In the end, like Mu Xingyu, in order to earn some living money, he had to move bricks to the construction site.

Director Fang listened to Mu Xingyu's words, and did not say good or bad, but pointed to the vegetables and meat on the table, and sai.

"The content of the performance script is 78 pages, and the performance begins when you enter the room."

Lan Ying listened. He couldn't help frowning, and it turned out that the director was as strict as ever, and the choice happened to be a very difficult scene. 

Sometimes, the difficulty of the scene is not to look at great joy and sadness, but to integrate strong emotions into the details of life.

On page 78 of the script, it is about that Chen Xiaodong finally paid the rent by moving bricks, and finally bought fresh vegetables and meat at the vegetable market and made himself a hearty dinner.

For Chen Xiaodong, it is a luxury, one dish and one soup. After all, in order to save money, he even ate noodles for a week.

What Mu Xingyu got was the complete script, and he carefully read the content of the script, so when the director Fang said the number of pages, he knew what he was going to act.

He nodded, picked up the vegetables and meat on the table, opened the door and walked out.

"It's time to start," said Fang Dao.

Mu Xingyu brewed a good mood, opened the door and walked into the room. His face is a little tired, but with a slight smile.  

After closing the door, he happily went to the kitchen and cut a catty of meat into five small pieces, leaving one piece, and putting the rest in the refrigerator to chill.

Then Mu Xingyu started picking vegetables.

He bought lettuce, which was the cheapest vegetable on the market. 

When picking vegetables, where there were yellow leaves, he was reluctant to remove them.

Lan Ying was originally worried that Mu Xingyu would not be able to cook, but she finally breathed a sigh of relief when she saw that Mu Xingyu was skilled. 

Most importantly, after Mu Xingyu entered the door, he was completely in the state, even if the photographer was shooting nearby, he was not affected in any way.

Mu Xingyu cut the meat and fry it with the lettuce.

At the same time, in another small pot, boil a pot of water and put the vegetable leaves in to cook.

The whole process lasted for more than half an hour, the guide never said anything on the way, and Mu Xingyu had been acting, and finally Mu Xingyu really made a dish and a soup.

When Mu Xingyu brought the vegetables and soup to the table, Director Fang said, "Stop!"

He came to the side of Mu Xingyu, looked at Mu Xingyu's success in labor, and couldn't help asking, "For acting, did you learn cooking specifically?"

"No, I would have been." Mu Xingyu smiled.

Director Fang was surprised. In fact, he deliberately made things difficult for Mu Xingyu. He didn't expect that Mu Xingyu not only completed the performance, but also surprised him.

"Do you really know how to do it?" Director Fang asked again.

Mu Xingyu nodded. "Yes, Director Fang can taste it."

With that, Mu Xingyu handed the chopsticks to Director Fang.

Director Fang was not welcome. He took the chopsticks and tasted Mu Xingyu's lettuce fried pork, which was delicious, and nodded in satisfaction.

Lan Ying was surprised. She and Mu Xingyu had known each other for so long, and she did not know that Mu Xingyu would cook.

The most important thing was that as a wealthy young master, Mu Xingyu was so skillful in picking and cooking vegetables just now, she couldn't help think: Mu Xingyu did this at home?

Mu Xingyu occasionally cooks, but he has never cooked before. The plot he just performed is just repeating his downfall in his last life.

But the difference is that in the previous life, he could not see any hope in the dark night, and Chen Xiaodong in the play still holds a trace of fantasy at this moment.

Director Fang was very satisfied with Mu Xingyu, and started talking with Mu Xingyu about his views on Chen Xiaodong.

During the period, Director Fang said that the film will be more documentary, and many details of Chen Xiaodong's life in the script will be revealed through long shots.

Finally, Director Fang suddenly said.

"In order to ensure the quality of the film, this film will be completely closed for shooting. You cannot ask for leave or participate in any activities. You must stay in the crew all the time. Are you willing?"

Mu Xingyu was surprised, before the audition, he didn't know that Director Fang had a requirement for a fully enclosed filming.

Lan Ying frowned. She hadn't received this news before.

Director Fang recognized their concerns and said, "I have been preparing for this film for a year. I hope to ensure the quality of the film as much as I can, so I temporarily decided to shoot in a totally closed film. If you have concerns, you can tell me. Of course, I hope. You think about it carefully, and then give me an answer."

On the way back, Mu Xingyu never said a word. When she was about to reach Gu's house, Lan Ying finally couldn't help but ask, "Xingyu, what do you think?"

"Sister Lan, I want to act in this drama, but..."

"But I don't want to film it in a totally closed manner," Lan Ying took over, "I knew you would think that way, Xingyu, I don't say anything, don't participate. Act, you think about it."

"Sister Lan, I thought you would persuade me to agree to participate." Mu Xingyu smiled.

Lan Ying said annoyedly. "You think I don't want to? But if I really push you to make this movie, I will definitely be hated by Gu Zongji."

"Well, I will think about it. I will reply to the director tomorrow."

    ...

In the evening, after Gu Yunzhou finished handling the affairs, when he returned to the room, he saw Mu Xingyu standing in front of the window, not knowing what he was thinking. 

He hugged Mu Xingyu from behind and asked, "Is there something on my mind?" 

"I went to the audition today. Director Fang thinks I am suitable for acting as a male lead, but..."

"But what?"

"It will be closed for three months. Stay in the crew."

Gu Yunzhou couldn't help tightening his hands and trapping Mu Xingyu in his armHe asked dullly, "What do you think?"

 "Before this request, I would I didn't hesitate to participate in the performance, but—" Mu Xingyu turned around and looked at Gu Yunzhou, "But now, I don't want to participate in the performance."

Gu Yunzhou showed joy on his face and quickly kissed Mu Xingyu. After the kiss, he said, "I'm very happy with your decision, but didn't you say that you also have a career ambition? Now the good opportunity lies in front of you. Are you willing to just give up like this?"

"Yeah." Mu Xingyu leaned against Gu Yunzhou and nodded.

"If you really want to, you won't be like this, go filming, I will see you midway."

Mu Xingyu was surprised. "You don't object?"

"I object, but I don't want to affect your career. "Gu Yunzhou kissed Mu Xingyu's forehead softly, and said, "You used to go home to see me, but now I go to see you, how about it?"

"Okay."

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
Just mere comment of One Am Soft Eggs: Go together on the top ~~
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
See you later.
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
REBORN TO MARRY A DISABLED FIANCE by: Ye Zixuan (葉子旋)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

664K 24.9K 126
Author: Shiqianfeng Yihe Status: Ongoing Status in COO: 120 Chapters +6 Extras An Wuhao, who went out to play, drank the wine with added ingredients...
167K 4.9K 16
Title: Shidi* let shixiong** hurt you. (师弟让师兄疼你) Author: Qing Wu Xuanfeng (轻舞旋风) Raw: http://www.quanben.io/amp/n/shidirangshixiongtengni/list.html S...
12.5K 544 32
We know Darius and Alador were friends as kids at Hexside but not why they aren't as adults. Keep reading to find some answers Hexside discussing a c...
79.1K 1.1K 45
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...