Reborn To Marry A Disabled Fi...

By EggLastCrack

[ The Book Cover is Not Official Cover It is just edited ] Dear Reader, Please Read the Following; ; THIS IS... More

READ BEFORE GOING FURTHER, BE AWARE
1%
2%
3%
4%
5%
6%
7%
8%
9%
10%
11%
12%
13%
14%
15%
16%
17%
18%
19%
20%
21%
22%
23%
24%
25%
26%
27%
28%
29%
30%
31%
32%
33%
34%
35%
37%
38%
39%
40%
41%
42 (1) %
42 (2)%
43%
44%
45 (1) %
45 (2)%
46%
47%
48%
49%
50%
51%
52%
53%
54%
55%
56%
57%
58%
59%
60%
61%
62%
63%
64%
65%
66%
67%
68%
69%
70%
71%
72%
73%
74% [ END ]
75% [ Extra 1 ]
76% [ Extra 2 ]
77% [ Extra 3 ]

36%

12.7K 557 12
By EggLastCrack

In the past, Mu Xingyu had never considered the storage time of the spiritual liquid, after all, every time the spiritual liquid dripped out, it would be taken quickly.

But now, he had to give up the idea of ​​storing spiritual liquid.

"It seems that I have to make time to go back." Mu Xingyu calculated the time. It takes about two hours to go back by plane. He can go back the night before, and then rush over early the next morning.

There was no problem with time, and he started to check the flight schedules between ** and Pengcheng. 

These two places are important transportation hubs, and the flight schedule is very frequent, so Mu Xingyu is relieved. 

The next morning, Mu Xingyu asked Xiaowen to check his recent filming arrangements.

"Brother Xingyu, do you want to go back?" Xiaowen was surprised, after all, they only came to the crew for two days.

"Well, I want to go back and have a look and keep it secret." Mu Xingyu also knew that he would go back when he came to the crew, which would definitely cause discussion, so he asked Xiaowen to keep it secret.

He quickly checked the shooting schedule and found that Mu Xingyu will only have three scenes tomorrow afternoon. No accident, work can be closed around 5 o'clock in the afternoon.

After Mu Xingyu knew about it, he immediately said. "I'll go back tomorrow, you hurry up to book a ticket."

"But you will have your scene early in the morning after tomorrow..." Xiao Wen was worried that Mu Xingyu's body could not bear it.

"It's okay, go and book tickets." Mu Xingyu believes that there is spiritual fluid, even if he stays up all night, it will not affect his state.

Xiao Wen was still uneasy, and said.

"Brother Xingyu, or you ask Director Chen to help you change the shooting arrangements for the day after tomorrow."

Mu Xingyu shook his head. "I don't want to affect the shooting plan."

Xiao Wen suddenly thinking about it, he asked. "Brother Xingyu, don't rich men have private jets? I don't believe Mr. Gu doesn't, so you can save some time."

Only then did Mu Xingyu react and quickly called Chen Feng to ask.

"There are private jets, but Mr. Gu doesn't use them frequently," Chen Feng said.

Gu Yunzhou's legs were disabled, and he seldom took airplanes. Later, he became unconscious and couldn't use airplanes anymore. Private jets are now kept in Germany for maintenance.

If Mu Xingyu needs them, they can fly back to China immediately.

After Mu Xingyu heard this, he was very happy and asked Chen Feng to keep Gu Yunzhou a secret, planning to go home tomorrow.

He is in a good mood. Mu Xingyu's filming today went smoothly. When there was no scene, he took the script and went to the corner to ponder the content of the filming tomorrow.

Not long after Zhou Ruxuan came over.

"Xingyu, you are so serious, let's read the script together."

Mu Xingyu nodded, and asked Xiao Wen to bring Zhou Ruxuan a stool.

ZhoubRuxuan took out her script and looked down, but after a while, she said, "Xingyu, you acted very well. I can't see that you are acting for the first time."

"Xuanxuan, you won the award. "

"No, ah, I'm honest, "Zhou Ruxuan laughed, and said," look you had time to look at the script, you privately is not a lot of effort? " "

"Ah, is the show, I've been preparing for a long time."

Zhou Ruxuan suddenly leaned in front of Mu Xingyu, and said in surprise.

"You have made a lot of notes on your script ." She took the script of Mu Xingyu and looked through it, and saw the notes on it. Can't help but praise Mu Xingyu.

When Mu Xingyu listened to it, the more embarrassed he became. Just when he didn't know how to get back his script politely, Xiaowen came over and said, "Brother Xingyu, the next scene is up to you."

"Okay, I'll go over immediately." Mu Xingyu bid farewell to Zhou Ruxuan, took back the script and walked towards the set.

On the way, Xiaowen whispered.

"Brother Xingyu, have you found that Zhou Ruxuan is too enthusiastic about you?"

Mu Xingyu nodded, somewhat distressed. "I've found out a long time ago." 

Zhou Ruxuan is friendly to others, and gets along with the crew, but Mu Xingyu finds that Zhou Ruxuan often comes to him.

Xiaowen looked around, and even whispered. "Brother Xingyu, don't blame me for talking, I always think she is interested to you."

Mu Xingyu was surprised. "Are you sure?"

"I'm just guessing, but except I can't think of another reason for this."

Although Mu Xingyu thought it was strange that Zhou Ruxuan often came to him, he was not narcissistic enough that Zhou Ruxuan would like him. But now listening to Xiaowen's reminder, he feels that Xiaowen's guess may be true, and Mu Xingyu can't help feeling big.

"From now on, she will come over, don't leave."

"Okay, Brother Xingyu." 

Later, Mu Xingyu deliberately avoided Zhou Ruxuan, and he also paid attention to keeping a distance when he met their rivals.

In the script, Shen Qian, played by Mu Xingyu, and Song Qinghe, both cast their love for Liu Qi, played by Zhou Ruxuan. 

However, Shen Qian's love is very restrained. It was not until Liu Qi married Song Qinghe that he drank his sorrows and really expressed his inner thoughts.

Therefore, Mu Xingyu and Zhou Ruxuan have very few rivals, even if he deliberately avoids Zhou Ruxuan, it will make people feel that it is a script need.

However, Zhou Ruxuan keenly discovered that Mu Xingyu was deliberately avoiding her.

She was not discouraged. The next day, taking advantage of the filming break, she came to Mu Xingyu who was reading the script again.

"Xingyu, let's discuss the rivalry." Zhou Ruxuan said when she sat next to Mu Xingyu.

Mu Xingyu's first reaction was to refuse, but Zhou Ruxuan, a senior, took the initiative to discuss the opponent's play. It is really hard for him to say his refusal. He motioned Xiaowen not to leave, smiled and nodded, and asked, "Sister Xuan, which scene are you going to discuss?"

"Didn't you say you don't want to call me'Sister'?" Zhou Ruxuan pouted.

"This is my respect for Sister Xuan."

"Okay," Zhou Ruxuan did not entangle with the name. She was next to Mu Xingyu's shoulder, reached out to read Mu Xingyu's script, turned two pages, and pointed to a scene. The play said, "That's it."

Mu Xingyu calmly moved to the side, and then looked at the script. It was about Liu Qi who came to persuade him after Shen Qian and Song Qinghe tore their faces.

The scene is very difficult, the emotions of each character are very tense, and it is indeed worthy of discussion.

Mu Xingyu began to discuss the script with Zhou Ruxuan, and from Zhou Ruxuan's actions and voice, he became more and more sure that Zhou Ruxuan was interesting to him. He wanted to refuse, but Zhou Ruxuan did not say clearly, and he was not easy to speak, so he could only keep a distance from Zhou Ruxuan.

Because he wants to return to,  he is in very good condition today, and he has just played with Jiang Zhidong's opponent once, and finally finished ahead of schedule.

After the filming, he quickly told Director Chen to go back to the hotel to rest.

Director Chen was very satisfied with his performance and said with a smile.

"You are tired for a day today. Go back." Zhou Ruxuan stopped him.

"Xingyu, there is one more scene to close, or you wait for me, we will go to dinner together." When Zhou Ruxuan said, Director Chen and others were very surprised.

After all, Zhou Ruxuan is a female celebrity.

In order to avoid goingssips, she would normally not go with male celebrities. eat.

"Sister Xuan, I have something else." Mu Xingyu tactfully refused, and Xiaowen hurriedly left the crew.

Zhou Ruxuan frowned, her hands covered by her wide sleeves, but she couldn't help clenching tightly.

    ...

"Wow, this is a private jet!" Xiao Wen came to the airport and made a surprised voice when he saw the private jet parked.

The crew had been waiting for them, and the beautiful blonde stewardess greeted them warmly.

Entering the cabin, Xiao Wen looked at the decoration inside and exclaimed again.

"Such a good plane, which has been kept there before, is really a violent thing, Brother Xingyu, you must always take me to ride in the future." Xiaowen said.

Mu Xingyu smiled and nodded.

Soon the plane took off. After entering the stratosphere, Mu Xingyu got up to check the layout of the cabin. Because it was a private jet, there was a special room in the cabin.

Mu Xingyu opened the door and found that it was filled with Gu Yunzhou's belongings, which made him feel very cordial.

He also saw a photo frame on the bedside, which turned out to be a picture of Gu Yunzhou and his parents.

Gu Yunzhou in the photo is about eight years old. He was held on his shoulders by his father, and his mother was pulling him. With his little hands, the family of three laughed happily.

It was the first time that Mu Xingyu saw Gu Yunzhou so cheerful, and couldn't help but sigh. After Gu Yunzhou's legs broke, his parents who came to visit him had another accident. The originally happy family was in shattered parts. No wonder Gu Yunzhou's personality changed dramatically.

"When will you be so happy?" Mu Xingyu murmured, pointing to Gu Yunzhou in the photo.

"I will stand up with you all the time." He said again.

After getting off the plane, Chen Feng had arranged a car to pick him up at the airport. He called and asked Chen Feng.

"Is President Gu go home?"

"No, he is still in a meeting."

Mu Xingyu decided to go directly to the company.

"Brother Xingyu, you go to see Mr. Gu, I can just take a taxi and go home."

"Thank you, pay attention to safety on the road."

After Xiaowen got in the taxi, Mu Xingyu asked the driver to directly send him to Gu's Mansion.

However, as soon as he arrived at the underground parking lot, he received a text message from Chen Feng saying that Gu Yunzhou had finished the meeting and was about to come downstairs. 

Mu Xingyu wanted to give Gu Yunzhou a surprise, and quickly hid behind the pillar, waiting for Gu Yunzhou to come out.

Soon, the elevator made a ding sound, and Gu Yunzhou pushed the wheelchair out of the elevator, and suddenly heard a familiar voice.

"Mr. Gu!"

Gu Yunzhou was surprised, his silent face came alive in an instant.

"Xingyu, you...when did you come back?"

"I just came back, I will see you as soon as possible."

Gu Yunzhou was very happy, but felt that no, he looked at Chen Feng and asked.

"Chen Feng, you already knew about Xingyu's return?"

"Mr. Gu, Shao Mu asked me to conceal it."

"Yes, I didn't let Chen Feng tell you. I want to give you a surprise." Mu Xingyu quickly explained.

Although Gu Yunzhou was not happy about being deceived, he did receive a surprise, so he kept his face straight and said nothing.

The tall Hummer was driving on the avenue, and Mu Xingyu in the car was very excited, and asked. "How is your rehabilitation these days when I am away? Can you try to walk?"

"Charlie said it was not the time yet." Gu Yunzhou actually supported the table as early as the day when Mu Xingyu left and wanted to walk on the ground, but he couldn't get enough strength from his legs, so he fell directly to the ground. 

Fortunately, he was in the office at the time, and the door had been closed tightly, no one saw his embarrassment.

The lesson of this failure made Gu Yunzhou very uncomfortable, so he didn't mention it to anyone.

"Take your time, I believe you can stand up one day." Mu Xingyu put his hand on Gu Yunzhou's and encouraged.

"Yeah." Gu Yunzhou nodded.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
Just mere comment of One Am Soft Eggs: He will surely stand ♡
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
See you later.
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
REBORN TO MARRY A DISABLED FIANCE by: Ye Zixuan (葉子旋)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

665K 25K 126
Author: Shiqianfeng Yihe Status: Ongoing Status in COO: 120 Chapters +6 Extras An Wuhao, who went out to play, drank the wine with added ingredients...
4.5M 156K 76
Summary: Yue Fei transmigrates into a novel and becomes the fodder beta male partner of the male lead in the book. His alpha boyfriend marks an omeg...
74.2K 2.5K 166
Author : Taro Milk Tea Status: Complete Status in COO: 366 Chapters Pei Cheng died without hearing "Dad" from the child he gave birth. Let alone seei...
167K 4.9K 16
Title: Shidi* let shixiong** hurt you. (师弟让师兄疼你) Author: Qing Wu Xuanfeng (轻舞旋风) Raw: http://www.quanben.io/amp/n/shidirangshixiongtengni/list.html S...