Arshi-TUTA TARA

By Dreamsofbluelotus

Journey of Arnav and khushi towards love after marriage. More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21( A)
Part 21(B)
Part 21(c)
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40(Last part)
Thank you

Part 31

20.4K 797 40
By Dreamsofbluelotus

Next day morning Khushi was getting ready to go downstairs for breakfast. She came to her room to get ready for office after helping Prakash brothers. Khushi was disturbed with a knock at the door. Arnav was taking bath so Khushi went to answer the person at door. But she never expected an anxious Anjali .

"Can I come in" to which Khushi reluctantly nodded

"Chotte...?" Anjali asked noticing his absence. Khushi pointed towards the bathroom door and Anjali nodded understandingly.

Anjali stood there not knowing how to start a conversation. When Anjali didn't say anything she went back to her work after pointing to the recliner silently asking her she could sit and wait for her chotte. She can't get late to work every day.

"Khushi...I ...I didn't came to talk to chotte. I wanted to apologize to you for everything I did and said .I know no amount to sorry will undo what I did. But can you please forgive me.

Yesterday night after you all went back to your rooms I and Shyamji talked a lot. He told me his reasons and I couldn't help but to agree he is true. I have failed him as a wife. I was reluctant to fully accept the relationship when all these time he was nothing but understanding and patient with me. We talked a lot about my insecurities, my fear everything .I realized how much egoistic and self centered I was. Chotte has taken care of me for a long time now and I repaid all his love by trying to separate the only one person who understood him .I was nothing but evil.

I know I don't deserve your forgiveness but I expect to have it in your heart to forgive me. I am really sorry" saying this Anjali turned to go back when she saw Arnav standing there. She didn't realize when he came from bathroom. She went near him

"I am really sorry chotte for everything I did. I may have not agreed but I know marriage with Khushi is the best thing ever happened to you. I could never search a girl like Khushi for you. This thought too added my hatred for Khushi ,That I was incapable in bringing happiness in your life. Forgive me chotte that I failed you as a sister" By the time Anjali finished she was a crying mess. Arnav who could never stand tear in his sister's eyes was tormented. He cannot forgive her for the things she did but He couldn't see Anjali crying too. At last the emotions of a brother won. He slowly wiped Anjali's tears.

"I am sorry chotte. I really am" Anjali again said to which Arnav nodded slowly patting her head.

Khushi stood at the same place watching the scene. Anjali knowing that her ever so loving chotte had mallow down turned towards Khushi looking expectedly

"I understand your insecurities Anjali but I cannot forgive you. You raised finger on my character, my morals, my self respect.That is something I can never forgive you for. I still don't trust you. So don't expect my forgiveness" Khushi left the scene without even glancing brother sister duo.

"Please trust me chotte...I am not faking it. I really regret the things I did" Anjali begged and Arnav nodded.

"I know but you have to understand that whatever you did is unforgivable. Just think what would have happened if I didn't trust Khushi. You played with our life Di. It is not something forgivable. I still cannot overcome the fact my Di could do something like that. But I will give you chance not that I forgive you or forget the things you did but for the relation I share with you. You were a part of my life for all these years and just for the sake of the moments we shared as siblings I try to move on. But mind you I won't be the same brother who was there at your beck and call. I will only interfere in your life when I feel it is absolute necessity."

"I understand chotte...I will never repeat my mistakes. Tomorrow I have invited Shyamji's parents for the holi, after that I will also go with them to Shyamji's home. I am going to start everything from the start."

"Good. Try to mend your relationship with jijaji. He is a good man"

Anjali nodded and left the room hoping to join family at breakfast table.

After getting dressed Arnav went in search of his wife who sure was angry with him. He found Khushi in Kitchen. When he tried to talk with her she behaved like he didn't even exist. Even in dining table she royally ignored him. When Anjali was explaining her and his jijaji's decision, Arnav was all the time looking towards Khushi. Everyone was happy that she at least realized her mistakes. She apologized everyone for the things she did. After Anjali completed telling them about their decision to move to Shyam's house nani asked

"Payal bitiya when will your parents reach here, after all this is your first festival in our home."

"They will be here by today night Naniji." Payal answered to which nani nodded

"What about your chachaji and family Khushi bitiya ?"

"They will be here tomorrow morning nani"

"Malhothra's will also come ,hai na Khushi bitiya?

"Not everyone nani. Just Shravan and Shreya. They too will come in the morning"

"Good. Now it looks like a real home Subhadra. All these years holi was so boring with a house full of tasteless fellows who doesn't know how to enjoy life."

"You are right Devyani. These children doesn't know how to enjoy life. All they did was work ."Dadi supported

An anxious Arnav waited for Khushi to come near his car so they could leave for office but much to his surprise HP informed him Khushi left with NK when he was so engrossed in his call with Aman.

Arnav impatiently glanced towards his wife's cabin. He has tried to gain some moments with his wife but his always smart wife was even more tactical. After some failed attempts now the lion was pacing in his cage waiting for the lioness to join him for lunch which usually they had together with Akash sometimes joining them.

But today madam was late. Later peon brought the his lunch along with Akash's.

"Where is Khushi's?" Arnav impatiently asked

"Madam is having it with Aman sir and her friends. They are already in canteen." Peon informed.Now this is not good. He knew she was angry for his behavior but didn't expect her to be this much mad.

Later that evening Arnav waited patiently near Khushi's cabin. He didn't want her to leave without him. When Khushi opened her cabin Arnav was already there waiting for her leaving no chance for her to avoid him anymore. Arnav quickly went near her and grabbed her hand and started walking

"What are you doing Arnavji?"

"Taking you home"

"I can walk myself"

"I like holding your hands"

"leave me"

"never"

Arnav opened the car door for Khushi. After making her sit in the car he went towards driving seat. Arnav started the car and drove it to a near by park and parked the car.

He asked Khushi to join him. They sat in a bench .After a long moment of silence Arnav asked

"Naraz ho?"(Are you angry ?)

"Why should I?"

"Because I gave Di a chance"

"I am no one to interfere in your decisions"

Conversations continued without looking each other

"Yes you are." This time he said looking at Khushi

"you have every right to interfere in my decisions." Arnav said

"Just because we are forced in this relationship, it doesn't give me right Arnavji"

"Really Khushi...Are we still stuck there. Haven't we moved forward. All these days did I fail to show you how much you meant to me. How I need you in my life. Are you still in this relationship because you are forced to?"

"This relationship doesn't mean anything to you.That is why you could easily forget and forgive what your sister did to break it. Your words about me and your actions shows two different things. You could easily forgive the person who tried to harm me even when you claim to love me as if I mean nothing to you." Khushi said looking at the fountain far away from the pace they were sitting.

"I don't claim to love you Khushi, I love you. I didn't forgive her or forget what she did. I just give her one more chance .It is not because you are not important to me or I don't love you enough but just because she is born in the same womb as me. For the sake of relationship I share with her."

"So it is okay you forgive her for anything she do just because she is your sister"

"No.I told you I haven't forgiven her. I just gave her a chance because I don't want her to spend her time in gaining my forgiveness rather than concentrating on her marriage. Khushi for the past fifteen years her well being was the only thing in mind. How will I change that in just one day. I will not interfere in her life unless absolutely necessary .I cannot be the chotte I was to her but that doesn't mean I brush off her. I just can't Khushi"Arnav shared the conversation he had with Anjali"after finishing it Arnav signed in absolute defeat at his failure to convey her how important Khushi is to him and his vulnerability as a brother. Khushi took a long breath. She understand his feelings as a brother. But she felt hurt when he easily gave in. and she understood him too. She know she just overreacted due to her own insecurities so she just let it go.

"I understand. I felt bad when you could easily melt down with her few words. It made me feel like I and my feeling mean nothing to you." Before Khushi says things further Arnav grabbed her face and turned towards him.

"You are so important to me Khushi I love you so much .I gave her a chance not because your feeling are not important to me Khushi. It was just because her tears still affect me. How will I change myself Khushi just because she forgot the relation we share? How will I change my basic nature? I am so sorry if it hurt you but I couldn't help it.

"It's okay.I knew you will forgive her but somewhere it did hurt. I can understand what you are talking about. After all she is your sibling. I told you Arnavji anything or anyone important to you is important to me too. It may be my jealousy that she has someone like you to support her and I don't ."

"Khushi I can never fill the void of a sibling you feel but you will always find me with you. Not because you need me Khushi just because I can't do without you. I know I can never be the same way I was with her from now onwards . She may be my weakness but know that you are my strength. The only one person who's opinion matters to me, The one person I feel a constant need to impress. I have never felt so restless in my whole life that I felt today Khushi. Your silence and negligence took my breath away today. Please don't do that. If you angry just confront me, shout at me but please don't avoid me." Arnav said pecking her forehead. Khushi smiled a little. Yes, she needed this reassurance. Some where in her hurt she is still insecure about this relationship.

"Are you okay now? Are you still angry with me?"

"I was never angry with you. I just felt hurt. But its fine"

"No its not. " Arnav was about to say something .Khushi cut it. "It's fine Arnavji. Let's go home. Tomorrow is Holi. We have to be there before holika .NK has banned me from doing things or helping in anything but that doesn't mean I have to obey him. More over Gupta must have reached home."

"There is still time for that Khushi and there are so many people at home who could arrange things. More than that Nani and Mami has been planning this for more than a week now. They would pretty well manage everything .So you are not in a hurry to go there. Come let's take a walk. Arnav held out his hands for Khushi to hold which she gladly took. After having a walk in the park they returned home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 46 1
Two different people... Real life experiences... Have a look at this journey...
47.4K 3.5K 40
Arnav and khushi life in different stages. True love from the start.
363K 20.9K 52
Peep in to read a another story of our Arshi......
65.4K 2.5K 12
ipkknd