Reborn To Marry A Disabled Fi...

By EggLastCrack

[ The Book Cover is Not Official Cover It is just edited ] Dear Reader, Please Read the Following; ; THIS IS... More

READ BEFORE GOING FURTHER, BE AWARE
1%
2%
3%
4%
5%
6%
7%
8%
9%
10%
11%
12%
13%
14%
15%
16%
17%
18%
19%
20%
21%
22%
23%
24%
25%
26%
27%
28%
29%
30%
32%
33%
34%
35%
36%
37%
38%
39%
40%
41%
42 (1) %
42 (2)%
43%
44%
45 (1) %
45 (2)%
46%
47%
48%
49%
50%
51%
52%
53%
54%
55%
56%
57%
58%
59%
60%
61%
62%
63%
64%
65%
66%
67%
68%
69%
70%
71%
72%
73%
74% [ END ]
75% [ Extra 1 ]
76% [ Extra 2 ]
77% [ Extra 3 ]

31%

14.7K 604 102
By EggLastCrack

Many celebrities were photographed with gui photos because they did not draw the curtains. This time, Qiao Hong and Feng Zian were also planted on this.

The three pictures were obviously taken from the opposite floor, and one is more powerful than one.

In the first picture, Feng Zian and Qiao Hong are embracing each other in the living room and kissing; in the second picture, Qiao Hong's hand is put into Feng Zian's clothes, and he is lifting his clothes; the third is directly Qiao Hong picked up Feng Zi'an, as if about to enter the house.

After Mu Xingyu watched it, he immediately called Zhou Hai.

"I want your video, how much does it cost?"

"The price has doubled, what do you think of Mu Shao?"

"Okay, I'll call you the money right away." Mu Xingyu Quite simply, after calling Zhou Hai the money, Zhou Hai packaged up all the information and sent it over.

"What are you looking at?" Gu Yunzhou finished washing, put on his clothes and came out. He did not see Mu Xingyu. He pushed the wheelchair to the opposite room and saw that Mu Xingyu was clicking something with the mouse.

"Mr. Gu, didn't I tell you that I have taken measures before? This is the answer I got." Mu Xingyu showed the downloaded pictures to Gu Yunzhou.

Gu Yunzhou looked at it but frowned.

"Don't look at it, I'll take care of the next thing."

"You will take care of it?"

"Yes, I will take care of the matter properly." Gu Yunzhou said.

But Mu Xingyu didn't want to bother Gu Yunzhou. "In my studio, there is a public relations team, and they can also handle problems."

"They absolutely don't have Gu's professionalism, and I want to use this to maximize my benefits. "

Mu Xingyu looked after Gu Yunzhou as if he had a clever plan, and finally left the matter to Gu Yunzhou to handle it, but he was very curious about what Gu Yunzhou's team would do. So after breakfast, he did not go to the studio, but went to the Gu Family Mansion with Gu Yunzhou.

Gu Yunzhou convened the public relations team and called Lan Ying.

After discussion, a plan for Qiao Hong and Feng Zian was quickly determined.

On the same day, a fan named "Tao Tao" Feng Zi'an published a long Weibo, expressing his disappointment with Feng Zi'an.

From Taotao's previous Weibo, it can be seen that he is indeed a fan of Feng Zi'an, and he is still an illegitimate fan.

The so-called illegitimate fan is a crazy fan who likes to track, peep, and secretly photograph celebrities.

Immediately after Taotao's Weibo was posted, other Feng Zi'an fans attacked her and accused her of discrediting the idol. It is true that in the long Weibo, "Dealing with a married man for the sake of roles" is fascinating at first glance.

Feng Zi'an's fans asked Taotao to delete Weibo, but Taotao directly said that he was too disappointed with Feng Zi'an and hoped that other fans would wake up quickly.

The concept is not in line.

He, naturally began a scolding war.

Taotao, of course, could not scold many fans alone. In a rage, he posted a Weibo and posted a photo of Feng Zi'an and the same sex entering the hotel together.

The picture didn't look like much. Feng Zi'an's fans were very angry, and even more severely reprimanded Taotao for slandering Feng Zi'an.

[Do you think I'm just this picture? ]

After being fans criticism ten minutes, Tao Tao has issued a second picture, which is djohong Pingzai An arm around the waist, went into the elevator photograph.

At this time, some fans are not calm, it is really ambiguous in this photo, and Qiao Hong's face is also exposed.

As a business tycoon, Qiao Hong has attended many public occasions, and there are many photos of him on the Internet. Netizens all know that Qiao Hong has a beautiful wife, and as a result, he is now looking forward to a male celebrity, which is worthy of fun.

After the Guanghui staff found the photos, they immediately reported to Qiao Hong. Qiao Hong asked him to contact Weibo and quickly cancelled Taotao.

At the same time, Feng Zi'an's agent also saw the picture and asked. "You explain to me, what's going on?"

"I...I just talk to Mr. Qiao on business..."

"Enough, you should I'm a fool, you can honestly explain that you replaced Mu Xingyu in "The Journey", did you make a deal with Mr. Qiao?"

Feng Zi'an couldn't tell the truth, and said directly, "So what? Let you help me fight for it. The role, but you don't do anything? Doesn't Mu Xingyu have Jian'an Real Estate as a backer? I have it now, and Guanghui Real Estate is more powerful than Jian'an Real Estate!"

"Feng Zi'an, what you did before, I don't care. But do you know that this will ruin you! Look at how you are still in the entertainment circle now that there are even photos!"

"Qiao will always settle the matter, then I will talk to him about work Who knows what the real situation looks like?" Feng Zi'an said without fear.

However, Mr. Qiao, who can put the matter in his mouth, is in trouble at this time because of Weibo.

The Taotao account has not been cancelled here.

During this period, many netizens came to watch the photos, comment, like, and repost, which quickly expanded the popularity.

On one side is a netizen who joins in the fun:

[Any other photos, please post them! 】

【That's right, let's open our eyes. Feng Zi'an pretended to be innocent when he first debuted, heh, he was still innocent when he got together with a married man! ]

One side is to maintain

Feng Zi'an fans: [Feng Ge is just talking about work with Qiao, don't get me wrong! ]

[That's right, the methods of the black people are really too obscene now, wait for the lawyer's letter from the studio. 】

More fans are verbal abuse directly, even the human flesh Taotao is who is it.

Taotao was unbearable to be scolded and released today's third Weibo: [The person who said I am Hei Feng Zi'an, look at these? Taotao sent out three pictures at once, which were photos of Feng Zian and Qiao Hong kissing and licking their clothes in the hotel room.

Because the photos were too popular, it immediately increased the popularity, and instantly sent #淘淘# to the hot search. By the way, #冯子安# and #乔洪# were also on the hot search.

Feng Zian was dumbfounded when he saw the photo, and Qiao Hong was even more angry.

"What's the matter with Weibo? Haven't the person who broke the news been logged out yet?"

" Yet ...not yet..."

At this time the general manager ran in.

"Qiao Anyway, it's not good, the stock price has begun to plummet!"

Qiao Hong quickly went to see the glorious stock market situation, and found a downward trend, and he broke into a cold sweat.

This was not over yet, and his cell phone rang, and it was Mrs. Qiao who called.

He didn't even dare to answer the phone, and asked the assistant to tell Mrs. Qiao that he was working now and talked about it later.

The Internet is also very lively. Feng Zi'an's fans compare all parties and firmly believe that the person in Taotaofa's photos is not Feng Zi'an.

[These pictures are fake. Hei Feng Zian's people deliberately asked someone to pose for pictures! 】

【Brother Feng appeared in the mall with his assistant that day. He doesn't know how to use spells, so how could he show up in the hotel? ]

[That is, the picture can be P, if you have the ability to take out the video. ]

Soon, Taotao posted another Weibo: [Come on, the video the fans want. ]

So a 30-second video, the click-through rate broke one million in an instant, and then it went straight up, and the number of views reached more than ten million. But soon, because the video exceeded the standard, it was harmonized by Weibo, and the netizens who downloaded the video spread it on all major platforms. Many people who did not catch up with the excitement also saw the video.

In the video, Qiao Hong hugged Feng Zi'an and was kissing, Qiao Hong put his hand into Feng Zi'an's clothes, lifted Feng Zi'an's clothes up, and then picked up Feng Zi'an and walked towards the room. As for what will happen next. Those who understand, naturally know.

Fans of Feng Zi'an had been clamoring for Taotao to take out the video before, but now that the real video came out, they were all dumbfounded.

What does it mean to get a hammer?

This is.

The entire Internet broke the news and lasted all morning, Mu Xingyu did not understand why such a long time was wasted.

"This is mainly to reduce our suspicion." Lan Ying explained.

Mu Xingyu thought for a while, and understood the truth. If any revelation spreads on a large scale in an instant, it means that there is definitely a behind-the-scenes man behind it.

Now, in the name of "Taotao", as a fan of Feng Zian, come to a little bit of news, people think this is just a coincidence, and it also reduces the vigilance of Feng Zi'an and Qiao Hong.

"What shall we do next?" Mu Xingyu asked.

"I am responsible for dealing with Feng Zi'an and ruining him completely. As for Mr. Gu, I guess Mr. Gu will not let go of the opportunity to deal with Guanghui Real Estate." Lan Ying said.

Gu Yunzhou nodded. "Xingyu, leave the matter here to them, and I will go to discuss business with your dad."

Dad Mu now knows about Qiao Hong's scandal, as an old opponent.

He had heard of some things about Qiao Hong, but he didn't expect to be exposed.

The executives of Jian'an knew that this was a huge opportunity, and they immediately approached Mu's father to discuss how to deal with Guanghui Real Estate.

At this time, Dad Mu received a call from Gu Yunzhou and he asked, "Yunzhou, what's the matter with you calling?"

"Dad, you should know about Guanghui Real Estate, right? I want to meet you and discuss how Annex Guanghui Real Estate."

"Okay, where will we meet?"

Gu Yunzhou reported the name of a hotel, and then drove over with Mu Xingyu.

When he arrived at the hotel, Gu Yunzhou began to discuss his future plans with Mu's father. Mu Xingyu was a layman and only heard key words such as stock market, capital flow, controlling rights and so on.

But from the tone of Mu's father, it seems that this cooperation is even more powerful for Jian'an Real Estate.

It is also true that Jian'an Real Estate and Guanghui Real Estate belong to the same industry, and the fall of a leading boss will naturally make the most profit for the same industry.

"Thank you for helping my father." Mu Xingyu said on the way home.

"Your dad is my dad, there is nothing to thank."

Gu Yunzhou and Mu Xingyu laugh.

When Mu Xingyu came to the studio the next day, Xiaowen told him excitedly.

"Brother Xingyu, I have good news. Feng Zi'an's TV series has been withdrawn, and I am afraid there will be no chance to broadcast it in the future."

"Really?"

"Of course, as a tainted artist, he has no chance to get involved in the entertainment industry." Xiao Wen felt very relieved now.

Mu Xingyu was also very relieved, and his past and present enmity finally had to be repaid.

Lan Ying also came over to tell him the good news.

"President Gu injected capital into "Zhengtu" to fill the vacancy after Guanghui divestment."

"Sister Lan, why did you let him invest? I want to invest myself."

"No way. Mr. Gu had already thought of a plan, and I didn't have time to stop it." Lan Ying saw Gu Yunzhou's methods for the first time, and she was full of admiration for Gu Yunzhou.

Mu Xingyu could only sigh helplessly, fearing that the money in his bank card would not be used anymore.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
Just mere comment of One Am Soft Eggs: Xingxing you can use it lol
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
See you later.
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
REBORN TO MARRY A DISABLED FIANCE by: Ye Zixuan (葉子旋)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.4K 381 20
My wlw thoughts Men dni 🚫 if you don't like these types of books block don't report Pm me girls<3
999K 52.2K 200
When Song Qinghan woke up, he found that he had not only transmigrated into another world but also... had a ball in his stomach. He thought the origi...
418K 15.6K 200
Author : Taro Milk Tea Status: Complete Status in COO: 366 Chapters+9 Extras Pei Cheng died without hearing "Dad" from the child he gave birth. Let a...
20.5K 1K 19
"And who are you?" The Frost Giant King, Laufey asked. I cleared my throat and puffed my chest out. "I am (Y/N) Ísveig, future wife of Thor O...