Reborn To Marry A Disabled Fi...

By EggLastCrack

[ The Book Cover is Not Official Cover It is just edited ] Dear Reader, Please Read the Following; ; THIS IS... More

READ BEFORE GOING FURTHER, BE AWARE
1%
2%
3%
4%
5%
6%
7%
8%
9%
10%
11%
12%
13%
14%
15%
16%
17%
18%
19%
20%
22%
23%
24%
25%
26%
27%
28%
29%
30%
31%
32%
33%
34%
35%
36%
37%
38%
39%
40%
41%
42 (1) %
42 (2)%
43%
44%
45 (1) %
45 (2)%
46%
47%
48%
49%
50%
51%
52%
53%
54%
55%
56%
57%
58%
59%
60%
61%
62%
63%
64%
65%
66%
67%
68%
69%
70%
71%
72%
73%
74% [ END ]
75% [ Extra 1 ]
76% [ Extra 2 ]
77% [ Extra 3 ]

21%

21.6K 826 41
By EggLastCrack

In the evening, Gu Yunzhou went to the study to deal with work as usual.

Mu Xingyu went to wash first, and when he returned to Gu Yunzhou's room after putting on his pajamas, he found that there was a missed call for a small question, and he called back.

"Brother Xingyu, I'll report the latest situation to you!" Xiaowen's voice was very excited.

"I have already communicated with Lan Xin. They intend to sign a contract for one year. The endorsement fee is 5 million. Brother Xingyu, how do you look?"

Blue Heart is the shampoo brand that Mu Xingyu fancy. The endorsement fee they give is not comparable to a small amount of pocket money for Mu Xingyu, but for stars who have no real achievements. In other words, this is already a good offer.

"Yes." Mu Xingyu didn't care about the endorsement fee. He liked that Lanxin was a well-known big brand, and the effect was very good.

"Then I will reply to the brand and make an appointment to go to them to discuss in detail."

"Okay."

Xiaowen told Mu Xingyu the next day, Blue Heart's brand was very happy to cooperate with him, and asked him to go to the Blue Heart headquarters tomorrow to meet.

Mu Xingyu naturally agreed.

When he went to bed at night, he told Gu Yunzhou that he would have something to do tomorrow, so he would not go to the company to send ginseng soup.

Gu Yunzhou nodded. Although there was no change on his face, he was a little bit disappointed in his heart.

    ...

The next morning, Mu Xingyu drove to pick up Xiaowen, and Xiaowen told him some details of communicating with the brand.

"Thanks for your hard work this time, it became a bonus to you." Mu Xingyu said.

"It's not hard, it's not hard, it's all brought up by the brand proactively, and I'm still worried about something wrong." Xiaowen smiled.

His current job is very relaxed. Every day he looks at online trends and negotiates with brands that are interested in cooperating. 

However, he is not a professional broker, and obviously feels that he is powerless when negotiating cooperation, so he needs to spend more time to understand the situation and avoid unnecessary troubles.

Mu Xingyu knew the difficulty of Xiaowen, so she said, "Xiaowen, I plan to set up a personal studio."

"What, open a studio? Brother Xingyu, what you said is true?"

"Will I lie to you? ?" Mu Xingyu smiled.

 "No, I'm so happy, I thought you would continue to stay at home." Xiao Wen said.

Mu Xingyu shook his head. "No, I'm already busy with my family affairs. I want to start struggling with my own career."

Xiao Wen was very happy, and full of longing for the future.

Soon, they came to the Blue Heart brand headquarters and negotiated with the person in charge on the details of the endorsement.

After confirming that they were correct, Mu Xingyu signed the first endorsement contract in his life.

"Mr. Mu, happy cooperation."

"Happy cooperation." Mu Xingyu shook hands with the person in charge and smiled.

After signing the contract, they started talking about the commercial shooting. 

The brand side has formulated three sets of plans. After seeing them, Mu Xingyu put forward his own opinions.

At noon, the person in charge invited Mu Xingyu to eat at a nearby hotel, and then continued to discuss the shooting plan, and finally decided to shoot an energetic and refreshing advertisement.

"We will shoot next Monday, and we will try to release it to each David TV in one month." The person in charge said excitedly.

This time they chose a new spokesperson to launch a new shampoo before the summer. 

Nowadays, time is pressing, so the person in charge will be anxious to arrange the shooting.

On the way back, Xiaowen was very happy. "Brother Xingyu, I will see you on TV in a month."

Mu Xingyu smiled faintly. He believed that through his own efforts, he would endorse more products in the future.

"By the way, you said you received some scripts before. Have you finished selecting them?"

"After you have selected them, I found five of them are very good. I will give you the scripts later."

"Okay."

Mu Xingyu sent Xiaowen home and took away a gift bag from Xiaowen's family, which contained the five scripts Xiaowen mentioned.

When he returned to Gu's house, it was almost six o'clock.

He didn't expect to see Gu Yunzhou's Hummer in the garage. He was very surprised.

Hurrying into the hall, he saw Gu Yunzhou talking to Old Man Gu in the hall.

"Xingyu, you're back." Old man Gu smiled and greeted him to sit down in the hall.

"Grandpa," Mu Xingyu shouted, and then looked at Gu Yunzhou, "General Gu came back early today."

"Yeah."

Gu Yunzhou looked indifferent, but he knew that he was not in a state this afternoon. 

He has become accustomed to Mu Xingyu coming to deliver him ginseng soup in the afternoon.

Today, the person who delivered ginseng soup became a driver, making him feel that the taste of ginseng soup was not right.

At five o'clock, he finished handling important matters and left the company. 

When Jiang Yunxin saw it, she was very surprised, because this was the first time that Gu Yunzhou had left early. Gu's off-duty time was 6 o'clock in the afternoon.

"What are you holding in your hand?" Gu Yunzhou asked when seeing the bag in Mu Xingyu's hand.

"Oh, these are the scripts I received."

"Scripts?" Gu Yunzhou frowned.

So far, Mu Xingyu has not talked to Mr. Gu and Mr. Gu Yunzhou about his return to the entertainment industry.

Fortunately, taking advantage of both of them, he said. "Grandpa, Mr. Gu, I have been idle lately and want to find to do something. No, I got these scripts and want to audition."

"You want to go back to the entertainment circle?" Gu Yunzhou asked.

Mu Xingyu nodded. "I like filming."

Gu Yunzhou didn't like Mu Xingyu leaving his sight, but looking at Mu Xingyu's expectant eyes, he nodded.

"You like it."

Gu old man smiled and said. "Men should have their own business, and grandpa also supports you to return to the entertainment circle. Should grandpa invest in you?"

"No, I'm very happy if you can support me."

Mu Xingyu thought it would take a lot of words, but he didn't expect that Gu Yunzhou and Mr. Gu agreed so easily.

After eating, Mu Xingyu went directly to the room and took out all the scripts.

Because the crew has not appointed actors, in order to avoid divulging the content of the script, the crew now only gives the beginning part of the script.

Mu Xingyu checked all the play titles and brief introductions, but he did not expect that he had heard all five play titles.

Before his death in his last life, these five TV series had been broadcasted, two of which became popular, one was a workplace fashion drama-"Love You Every Day", and the other was a historical drama-"Zhengtu" .

Both of these two dramas were broadcast in the summer vacation, with an average ratings of over 2, and various statistics were among the best. 

Among them, "Zhengtu" is even better, not only has a high ratings, but also won five awards in the year-end Golden Branch Award, which can be described as a fame and fortune.

But what makes Mu Xingyu most concerned about is that he has passed the audition for the male number two in "The Journey", but because Feng Zi'an got in the way, the role was eventually taken away by Feng Zi'an. 

That's not even counted.

At that time, he was financially struggling and lived in Xiaowen's house.

Feng Zi'an approached him and said that if he wanted to be a substitute, he would give him 200,000 yuan. Mu Xingyu directly refused, and later in order to make money, he had to go to the construction site to move bricks.

"In this life, I won't let you succeed!"

Mu Xingyu made up his mind that he was going to audition for "Zhengtu", but he wanted to see how Feng Zi'an snatched the role from him this time.

Therefore, Mu Xingyu looked seriously with the "Journey" script.

    ...

It was past eleven when Gu Yunzhou returned to the room after processing the documents. If it was before, Mu Xingyu would have fallen asleep, but this time he opened the door to see, Mu Xingyu sat on the bed, holding a pen, writing and drawing on the script.

"Not asleep yet?"

"No, waiting for you." Mu Xingyu smiled.

Gu Yunzhou raised his eyebrows: I think you do not sleep because of the script. ——It is naturally impossible to say this.

After washing, he supported the wheelchair with both hands and then sat on the bed.

His movements were very fast, indicating that he is now fully restored to the level before the accident.

When Mu Xingyu saw this scene, he was very happy. He put the script on the cabinet, then turned off the light and lay down.

In the quiet room, Gu Yunzhou asked, "You really don't need help with your work?"

"No, I can do it myself."

Gu Yunzhou frowned, feeling that he had no abilities, but he was useless.

However, in the days that followed, he became even more depressed, because Mu Xingyu had to prepare for auditions and shoot commercials, but did not send him ginseng soup, which made Gu Yunzhou always feel that something was missing in his heart.

Mu Xingyu didn't know Gu Yunzhou's thoughts, but he felt that he cared about Gu Yunzhou as always.

Although he did not personally deliver the ginseng soup, he would mix the spirit liquid into the ginseng soup every day.

Soon Monday, Mu Xingyu went out with Gu Yunzhou for the first time.

Gu Yunzhou saw that Mu Xingyu was going to drive by himself, so he said, "I will arrange for the driver to take you there."

"No." Mu Xingyu felt that he was just going to shoot an advertisement, and there was no need to mobilize the crowd.

When Lan Xin arrived, he plunged into intense preparations.

First, the stylist came to give him makeup and sort out his style.

Gu Yunzhou's body has improved recently, and Mu Xingyu occasionally absorbed a drop of spiritual liquid, which caused his body to slowly change.

"The hair and skin of Xingyu are definitely the best I have ever seen." The makeup artist laughed.

"Thank you for the compliment."

"What I said is true." After putting on the makeup, Mu Xingyu put on the clothes prepared by the brand.

The upper body is a white slightly transparent shirt, matched with khaki linen trousers, which is very refreshing in summer theme.

Everything is ready, and the shooting begins.

This is the first time that Mu Xingyu has filmed an advertisement in his past and present life. He has carefully considered the plan before, so the shooting process went smoothly.

In one scene, he got up from the water and flicked his hair. 

The director thought he would shoot many times, but he didn't expect that Mu Xingyu's water action was so good that he would pass it once.

Mu Xingyu call it a day ahead of and asked particularly excited.

"Xingyu brother, the original leaf guides say you have talent, the commercials and so smooth, you can certainly become the next big star!"

Mu Xingyu also very happy, and work the staff bid farewell and left with Xiaowen.

"Ask, I have read all the scripts you gave me. I am going to participate in the audition for the "Zhengtu" male number two. Please pay attention to the date of the audition and notify me when the time comes.

"Journey" is the best team in those scripts, and the director is Zhang Heng who has won the Golden Branch Award." Xiaowen said excitedly.

"So this audition is very important, please let me know if you have any circumstances."

"Guaranteed to complete the task!"

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
Just mere comment of One Am Soft Eggs: Nothing to say...he will win anyway ♡
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
See you later.
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
REBORN TO MARRY A DISABLED FIANCE by: Ye Zixuan (葉子旋)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80K 1.1K 45
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...
167K 4.9K 16
Title: Shidi* let shixiong** hurt you. (师弟让师兄疼你) Author: Qing Wu Xuanfeng (轻舞旋风) Raw: http://www.quanben.io/amp/n/shidirangshixiongtengni/list.html S...
76K 1.7K 61
COMPLETED After losing his memory, Shang Jing stared at the only contact saved in his phone, 'Hubby', and fell into deep thoughts. According to the m...
418K 15.6K 200
Author : Taro Milk Tea Status: Complete Status in COO: 366 Chapters+9 Extras Pei Cheng died without hearing "Dad" from the child he gave birth. Let a...