lovesick ยป kuroo t.

By tendouslilmeow

โžช ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ธ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ผ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜„ ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—น'๐˜€ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚... More

โžช1 - ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐ 
โžช2 - ๐š ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐
โžช3 - ๐ญ๐ก๐ž 1๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ ๐๐š๐ฒ
โžช4 - ๐ข๐œ๐ž ๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ
โžช5 - ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฏ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฒ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐œ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐›
โžช6 - ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐๐š๐ญ๐ž
โžช7 - ๐š๐ซ๐œ๐š๐๐ž
โžช8 - ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ
โžช9 - ๐š๐๐ฏ๐ข๐œ๐ž
โžช10 - ๐ฅ๐ข๐›๐ซ๐š๐ซ๐ฒ
โžช11 - ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐š๐ญ๐ž
โžช12 - ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฒ๐š๐ ๐ข
โžช13 - ๐๐š๐ญ๐ž (2)
โžช14 - ๐ฌ๐ข๐œ๐ค
โžช16 - ๐œ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ข๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ
โžช17 - ๐๐š๐ซ๐ž
โžช18 - ๐ฉ๐ข๐œ๐ง๐ข๐œ
โžช19 - ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž๐
โžช20 - ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ณ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
โžช21 - ๐๐ข๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ
โžช22 - ๐ก๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ
โžช23 - ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ž
โžช24 - ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ฒ ๐š๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ
โžช25 - ๐ฐ๐ข๐ง
โžช26 - ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ ๐Ÿ๐š๐œ๐ž
โžช28 - ๐ฌ๐ง๐ž๐š๐ค
โžช29 - ๐๐ข๐ง๐ง๐ž๐ซ
โžช30 - ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ฒ ๐š๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ (2)
โžช31 - ๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ค
โžช32 - gift

โžช15 - ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ

109 7 0
By tendouslilmeow

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 15 - 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫

You feel yourself sweating from the sun that slips from the window. You heard a snore beside you. You turned to look at the a figure.

"WHAT THE FUCK KUROO!!!" you screeched

Kuroo jolted up in shock, he looked at you, "What?!"

"WHY ARE YOU SLEEPING HERE IN MY BED?!"

"WE SLEPT TOGETHER?" you added

He looked at you with ease and calmed, "Geez, you were sick last night and you slept on me while watching movie, can't wake you up, you were sleeping so peacefully y'know."

You raised an eyebrow when he lean in and palmed your forehead, "You're still hot you still have your fever."

"Ughhh." you groaned and fell back

"Your mom had already left to work, uhm..." he looked away and seemed shy while rubbing the back of his neck

You tilted your head and waited him to continue, "She saw us sleeping, I was awake for a moment to check my phone, I told her it's not what she thinks and I told her you have a fever."

"Hmmm, did she ask how entered the house huh?" You smirked

He smirked back, "Luckily she didn't"

You threw a pillow on his face, "I'm hungry." You mumbled rubbing your tummy.

"Your mom told me she had made us a breakfast, come on now."

He helped you get up, you both walked downstairs and Kuroo assisted you incase you fall.

"Ugh I got this I'm feeling better now."

Kuroo pulled a chair for you and sat opposite to you.

"Itadakimasu."

You read the note that your mom left, it says that she'll be having her overtime, she sure takes mostly overtimes during weekends. It looks like he had already read it.

"Wanna hang out with Kenma?"

"Hmm sure, but I still have my fever so let's just invite Kenma here if he want to." You shoved a spoonful of fried rice.

"Well let's call him after this, he might be sleeping this time and do you want us to stay over here? If you want to." He looked at you chewing

"Yeah it's fine, Mom's taking overtime so yeah."

"Okay then."

Kuroo volunteered on washing the dishes and told you to rest. You don't want to sleep so you decided to call Kenma. It took about four rings for him to pick up.

"Hello?" His voice was like he just woken up from sleep.

"Oh, sorry, did I wake you up?"

"Nah, it's fine. By the way, what's up?"

"Uhm..." you paused thinking of how to choose the right words

"Wanna hang out? Here at my house? Uhm stay over? Uhm if you don't wan--"

"Okay, I'll text you."

"Wow okay, bye."

"Bye."

Kuroo knocked on your door, you gave him a signal to come in.

"Have you told Kenma already? I assumed it was Kenma when I happen to heard you talking to your phone." He sat on the chair

"Yeah."

"Did he agreed? Did you tell him to stay over here? Did he actually agreed?"

Kuroo stormed you with his questions, well he don't expect Kenma to be the type of a person that hangs out and definitely not the type that agrees on stay overs. So if he did, he'll be very grateful.

"Geez, yeah he agreed."

"Wow! Let's plan on what were are going to do tonight!"

You and Kuroo discussed about going to the grocery store to buy stuffs and try cooking, watching movies, playing and going out for a walk.

"Hey (y/n) I'll just gonna do laundry for a bit and... hmm your fever is still a li'l bit high, make sure you take your meds and rest, wait for Kenma okay?" He ruffles your hair and left the room.

You sighed, feeling all alone, so instead of sleeping you played on your phone to kill some time.

Fifteen minutes had passed, you checked on your phone, it's already 2 pm. As you descended downstairs, you walked straight to the almost empty refrigerator. You really needed to go to the groceries later. Grabbing a chocolate, you threw yourself at the couch shoving chocolates in your mouth as you scroll and watched on your phone.

"HAHAHHA that's so funn--" you heard a knock from the door, you paused the anime you were watching and opened the door revealing a pudding head holding a pizza boxes and a bagpack on his back.

"YEY KENMA YOUR HERE!" you opened the door widely so he can come in.

"Come here, sit down." You motioned him to the couch and helped him so carry the boxes.

"Thanks." He smiled

"Let's wait for Kuroo!" you were excited that you feel your fever disappeared.

"Yeah, wanna play my new game?" He pulled out his psp so you scooted closer to him.

You watched him play and it seemed to be easy, maybe that's because it's Kenma and you knew he was really good at games. He handed you the psp and he leaned close to watch you play. You feel embarrassed because you lost many time even how hard you tried.

"Argh! This is harder than I thought." You joked on throwing his psp, he was about to catch it and then frowned the moment he knew you were joking.

"Haha of course I'm not hurting your precious psp." You dramatically handed him the psp which earned a small chuckle from him.

The both of met with the familliar 'Oya oya oya', Kuroo entered the house with him already changed in a nice red hoodie. He palmed your forehead and Kenma glanced at you.

"Woah, the temperature has decreased."

"You have a fever?" A hint of worry in Kenma's tone

"Yeah haha." You rubbed the back of your neck

"Stupid (y/n)" Kuroo smirked

You glared at Kuroo.

"Guys wait for me here, I'll just change."

The boys nodded as you ran upstair to take a bath ang change into a yellow hoodie. Great, now all of you wears hoodie. You descended downstairs and the boys seemed to chatting.

"What time is it now?" You butted in

Kuroo took his phone out from his pocket, "It's already 3pm, Wanna go to the groceries now?"

"Great, I was about to tell you guys that."

"Let's go then" Kenma stood up, leaving his bag.

You all headed to the nearest grocery store. The boys sandwiched you like they were bodyguards. It's because they knew you have a fever and you might feel worse.

Kuroo pushed the cart from behind and you and Kenma are taking the products from the list you written.

"Kuroo help me get into that!" You pointed the cart he was pushing

"No."

"Pleaseee?"

"Argh fineee." He grabbed by your waist and lifted you with ease, well you are not that heavy anyway.

"Yeyyy! Now push me!" You pointed at the snacks category

"What? You're being childish here."

"Ugh just pushhhhh!"

"Okay fine." He rolled his eyes and then a smirk crept on his lips.

Kenma facepalm himself internally, he already knew what's going to happen upon seeing the devilish smirk on Kuroo's. But it seems funny so he pulled out his phone to record you guys a video secretly.

You, innocently being all excited about Kuroo pushing you on the cart not until the cart was slowly fasten the pace until it was fast.

"Kuroo you motherfuc--" you tightened your grip until the cart smashed to the wall, luckily there are no people around.

Kuroo and Kenma approached you, Kenma ended the recorder and helped you get up. While Kuroo holds him stomach and hurting for his laughter.

"Kenma you traitor!" you pouted at Kenma and laughed after.

You turned to look to at Kuroo, you glared at him before landing a real sharp smack on his arm.

"Ow!" he winced in pain between his laughters.

You stomped away dragging Kenma leaving Kuroo behind.

You put all the snacks, ingredients,condiments, desert, sweets and some more on the cart. Kuroo suggested to pay to the counter with your mom's card and wait for him outside.

"Let's go now."

The both boys had a large plastics on their hand, you insisted on helping but they refused. The walk to your home was really loud, because of Kuroo's nonstop laugh and recalling the cart thing.

The moon shone so bright, you looked up admiring hoe beautiful it was. Kenma saw you looking up so as Kuroo. You all admired hoe the moon was really breathtaking that it makes you calm.

"This apron is so ugly, but I like it and it's so small." Kuroo commented at the apron you made from elementary.

"Tsk I bet yours was uglier." You snickered

"Yeah, It really was." Kenma confirmed

"HA!" you pointed at Kuroo while laughing

"I can already imagine it HAHAHA!"

"Shut up, help me tie this stupid ugly apron." you did what he told you.

You guys began start cooking, Kenma is mixing, you are slicing and Kuroo is the one who'll cook.

It turned out that the dish you were guys making was actually delicious. The three of you pig out the food you all cooked however Kenma didn't have that much appetite so ate a small amount for enough for him.

Kuroo helped you place the plates onto the sink and washed it.

"Hey watch it!"

"Oopsss sorry." Kuroo sarcastically grinned

You both were splashing water each others faces, the kitchen filled with water splashing and laughters. Kenma on the other hand sat on the couch comfortably and played on his psp.

When you both dried up, you both sat on the couch sandwiching Kenma.

"Guys, what movie are we watching?" You asked

"How about horror? It'll be fun!" Kuroo suggested

"Horror?" You look at Kenma waiting for his agreement

"Anything is fine."

"AAAAHHHH FUCK YOU!!!" you screamed so loud enough to break Kenma's eardrums where you are clinging into him.

When another suspense backround music plays, you shut your eyes tight while covering your ears hiding behind Kenma.

Kenma and Kuroo didn't seemed to be scared, Kuroo was laughing at you being scaredy cat.

"SHUT UP YOU JERK!"still hiding behind Kenma, you threw a pillow at Kuroo but he dodged it.

"(y/n) it's gone now." Kenma nudged you

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah." He gave you a small smile

You sat with ease when it's really gone. You took out the box of pizzas that Kenma brought and place it in the table. While watching, you ate snacks until the movie ended.

"Are you guys sleepy already?" You questioned them while chewing on your chips

They nodded while yawning, you also feel sleepy. You guided them to the guest room and gave them blankets and extra pillow.

"You guys okay there? I can sleep in the couch if you guys don't want to sleep next each other." You yawned after handing them the pillows.

Kuroo smirked, "What if I want to sleep with you?"

Your cheeks grew hot as a bright red crept on your face, "WHAT THE FUCK KUROO YOU PERVERT!"

"I was kidding geez, goodniiight (y/n)~"

"Goodnight (y/n)." Kenma gave you a small wave.

"Goodnight you guys." You awkwardly left the room.

Kuroo's words repeated on your mind, you tried to shrug it off but you just can't help but to remember it and get flustered.

That jerk...

𝐄𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 15 - 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

253K 8.2K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

117K 2.7K 42
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
469K 16.8K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
85.6K 4.8K 34
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...