(DISCONTINUED) Mali U Possibl...

By deadpoolmerkwiththem

Crossover Between Kim Possible, Totally Spies and other shows. Warning, this story does contain mature conte... More

Bio
Harem
Chapter 0: A Girl and her Plant
Chapter 1: Club Rockwaller
Chapter 2: Turtles Take Manhattan
Chapter 3: Possible U.
Chapter 4: Mali Tenderloin
Chapter 5: Grabbing A Bully By the horns
Chapter 6: Pagent Problems
Chapter 7: Meeting the Families
Chapter 8: A day with the moms.
Chapter 9: From Bad to Good

Chapter 10: Celebrity Swipe!

1.2K 8 15
By deadpoolmerkwiththem

It was now day at Hollywood as we see a blond guy going for a jog as he stopped to take his breath as he then flips his hair admiring his billboard but then a mechanic claw grabs him and drags him underground as he then wakes up.

Rad S: Woah, where am I?

???(Captain Hayes): It doesn't matter because when I'm finished no one will care about you or any celebrity except me of course.

Rad: Please no, I'm late for set!

The machine then glows as we see Hayes laughing evilly. The next day at Mali U we see Mandy and Trent making a runway.

Mandy: A little to your right.

We then see the platform about to hit a statue until Mandy stopped it.

Mandy: Woah! I said right loser!

We then see you, Bonnie and the spies walking where the crane was.

Alex: Incoming!

You and the others duck for cover and then jump out of the way as you all got up.

Sam: Um operating heavy machinery on campus is dangerous Mandy.

Clover: Yeah especially to us.

Alex: What's all this stuff for anyway?

Mandy: A talent scout is coming to Mali U and I'm gonna wow him with my signature walk.

(Y/N): Seriously?

Bonnie: Walking is her talent? News Flash, we all walk.

Vera: Ahem.

Bonnie: Oh well except for Vera but you get the idea.

Clover: Yeah, and is she serious? Walking is her talent? *sees the talent scout*

You and the spies take some imaginary seats.

Clover: This I gotta see.

Talent Scout: You must be Mandy.

Mandy: Yes, *to Trent* cue the music!

Trent the turns on the boom box as we then see the curtains open to reveal Mandy walking down the runway while doing some various poses as the scout observes as we then see Oinky gets out of Alex's grasp and sniffs the ground while Mandy was unaware as Oinky found something and began digging at the spot.

Talent Scout: Excellent I haven't seen a walk like that since I signed Helena göran Java world's greatest supermodel.

Just as Mandy was doing more poses the stage collapses as we then see on the pile of rubble and her hair a mess.

Talent Scout: Unfortunately, you are no Helena goodbye.

Mandy: Wait don't go, can I have a do over? Pretty please?!

Clover chuckles a little as Alex then sees Oinky with a truffle in its mouth.

(Y/N): Since when can Oinky find truffles?

Alex: I have no idea.

We then see the stature open as it then began sucking like a vacuum.

Sam: Girls and Boyfriend, incoming WHOOPage!

The statue then sucked you and the girls leaving Oinky in confusion as you all landed on the couch as you all saw a movie playing on the screen.

Rad: *onscreen* If I don't make it baby.

Woman: *on screen* You can't think that way Johnny.

Rad: *onscreen* I have a seriously infected hand nail babe.

(Y/N): *rolls eyes* Oh brother, *to the movie* Get a pair of nail clippers you wuss!

Sam, Alex Clover and Bonnie: Shush!

(Y/N): I'm just saying.

Rad: *onscreen* I need you to know, how much I love you*flips hair*

Clover: Love in a railway station? This is hands-down my fav Rad Schmitt movie of all time!

Bonnie: Mine too!

Sam: Rad is a total cutie but question is why is Jerry watching this?

(Y/N): Ahem.

Sam: But not as cute as (Y/N) of course.

(Y/N): Thank you, and I don't really know.

Alex: Jerry obviously has great taste.

Jerry: Actually girls and boy  the movie is for research purposes. The missing persons report was filed on Rad Schmitt early this morning when he was out for a jog and never returned.

(Y/N): Yes! I mean *sarcastically* oh no that's so tragic, who would do such a thing?

Clover: Your right (Y/N), he's in the middle of the fourth sequel and his totally awesome sunset series, first there was love in a railway station, then love in a gas station, followed by love in a subway station.

Jerry: I has it guess what the fourth instalment is called

(Y/N): Love in a Restroom Station? *laughs and gets punched in the shoulder by Bonnie* Ow, I'm kidding.

Clover: No, it's called Love in a space station imagine Rad's signature hair fluff in zero gravity?! *sighs*

Jerry: I can honestly say, no. You five are to go to Rad's mansion and look for clues.

Alex: Well then what are we waiting for?

Sam: Yeah load us up Jerr, and we'll be on our way, *pushes a button*

We then see a mechanic claw hand Sam a mood ring.

Jerry: You'll need the frequency modulator mood ring, *Clover is givinen a wrist watch* buzz saw wrist watch, icy fresh liquid nitrogen breath spray, *Alex takes it* ruby red lipstick laser *Bonnie takes the lipstick* and Diamond cutter diamond earrings.

Clover: Ooh, these will look fab when we hang with, I mean huh save Rad Schmitt.

(Y/N): Yeah real nice.

Jerry: I'm sure they will, good luck spies.

The floor then flipped over as we saw you and the others at Rad Schmitt's mansion.

(Y/N): Oh we’re here.

Clover: Rad is the number one celebrity in the world. It's not like we can just go to the door and ring the bell.

(Y/N): What if he was ordering pizza?

Clover: I'm sure he wouldn't order a pizza.

(Y/N): I meant a pizza for celebrities. Ah forget it, I'll just do it myself.

You then stretched your legs over the fence as you then threw a EMP device on the ground as it sent a pulse wave disabling all the security cameras and other tech as the guard saw this.

Guard: Hey! You can't just- *gets sprayed with onion and ghost pepper juice in the eyes* Ahh!! My eyes! It's burning my eyes!!

(Y/N): *sarcastically* Oh I'm sorry let me help you with that *punches the guard and knocks him* and good riddance.

Sam: Wow….uh, was that a bit much?

(Y/N): Got us in didn't I? Now let's go.

Later we see you and the girls in Rad Schmitt's room inside his mansion as you and the girls were seen in his room.

Sam: I can't believe how seriously Rad takes movie memorabilia. This place is a total shrine.

(Y/N): Hey Vera, can you send a warning text to Pam Anderson?

Vera: Already on it.

(Y/N): Thanks.

Alex: *sees Clover putting on a scarf* I can't believe Clover is putting on someone's ratty old headgear.

Clover: Cowboy was not only one of my top five movies last year *smells the gear* it totally changed my life, I now realize how completely cute cowboys can be.

(Y/N): Can I try that on?

Clover: I’m not sure if you-*sees the headgear gone* Where did it go?*sees you wearing the headgear* Hey give that back.

(Y/N): Sure, *takes off the gear but accidentally burns it into ashes* Oops.

Clover: No! Not the headgear! *cries anime tears*

(Y/N): Sorry about that.

Alex: *sees some rewards* The golden toast rewards?

Clover: Oh yeah, Rad was the toast of Tinseltown three years running.

(Y/N): *sees a framed bandage* Eww, who keeps their old bandages and frames them?

Clover: *gasps* That's not just any bandage (Y/N), that's the bandage from the movie we saw playing at Jerry's office it won Rad's platinum orb.

(Y/N): Oh yeah, that horrible movie, why couldn't he just get that hangnail and call it a day. *to Vera* Did Pam Anderson send back a reply?

Vera: Nope, it’s like she got up and left her phone.

(Y/N): That’s weird, she never goes anywhere without her phone.

Sam: *heard the door open* Oh no quick hide!

The girls then hide in a closet as you become a flower plant and then hear footsteps as the figure opens the door as it is revealed to be Rad Schmitt.

Spies: Rad Schmitt?

Rad: *monotone* Who are you and what are you doing in my closet?

(Y/N): *gets out of the flowerpot* Is he okay?

Sam: Oh uh we're from the network here to update your satellite feed.

Vera: The question is are you okay? You don't look so good.

Rad: *monotone* I'm the leading romantic actor on earth, why wouldn't I be okay?

(Y/N): *sees mud on his shoes* Well for one you have mud on your shoes and your inside the house any idea where it came from?

Vera: And the fact that you were reported missing.

Rad: *monotone* How can I be missing when I'm standing right here?

(Y/N): Are you tired?

Rad: *monotone* No, you five know a lot of cable installers.

Clover: We're just humungo fans think you can do your signature move for me?

Rad: *monotone and confused* Signature move?

(Y/N): You know like this? *does his signature move* Ring a bell? *sees the girls looking at you* What?

Clover: You somehow did it better.

(Y/N): What? No no, I was demonstrating.

Guard: Ahem?

(Y/N): What’s up? You don't wanna do anything drastic *deep voice and glowing yellow eyes* do you?

Guard: *flinches a little* Ah! Uh-uh No-no-no c-carry on.

(Y/N): That's what I thought. Have a nice day.

Just as you and the girls were about to leave you and the girls then see a small robot.

Clover: That's Rad's robot sidekick from the space flick junk jams.

We then see the robot's eyes turn red and just as it was about to arm it's blasters you then stomped on it really hard squashing it into pieces.

(Y/N): I've always hated robots, *sees the shocked looks from the girls* What? You have no idea what robots do to plants.

Alex: Like what?

(Y/N): They don’t care for plants cause they’re too busy dumping toxic chemicals into the ground and pouring pollutants into the waters killing off seaweed. *stomps on the robot* Stupid technology.

Clover: *hugs your arm* Okay, let's get back to Mali-U and you can take a-

(Y/N): So help me if you say Chill Pill I will force feed you 60lbs of wheat grains, without the wheat.

Sam: (Y/N) calm down *sees your glare with yellow eyes* Yikes!

Bonnie: Sweetie, calm down, for me.

(Y/N): *inhales and exhales* I'm calm, *spits acid at a security camera* now I'm calm.

Later we see you and the others back at Mali U with you taking a nap as the spies were a bit scared by you.

Clover: Okay was it me or did (Y/N) almost go plant crazy on us?

Alex: I've never seen him like this.

Bonnie: I think this mission put him under a lot of stress. *hears the doorbell* Who could that be?

Bonnie then opens the door to see Pam Anderson at the door.

Bonnie: Pam Anderson, what are you doing here?

Pam A: My sister has been kidnapped!

Bonnie: What?! By who?!

Pam A: I-I don't know he was wearing captain hat and saying he wants become a celebrity and-

*Crash and boom*

The girls then rush to your room where they saw a hole shaped as you escaped.

Sam: Where did (Y/N) go?

Meanwhile we see you running as you saw a blimp.

(Y/N): There you are!

You then grew a giant leaf as you then glided through the air and chased after the blimp as you then landed onto the blimp and got into it where you saw Erotica and the other celebs.

(Y/N): Are you all okay?

Erotica: Were fine, *feels like her powers are gone* but I don't feel like me.

(Y/N): Who did this to you?

Captain Hayes: That would be me gi- *sees you* Wait, you’re not the girls, who are you?

(Y/N): Someone who's gonna make you *eyes turn glowing yellow* pay.

Meanwhile we see the girls and Pam looking for you.

Clover: (Y/N)? (Y/N)?! Where are you?!

Sam: You don't think he's mad at us do you girls?

Pam A: Of course not, he's a chill guy.

Alex: He sure didn't act chill with that guard, *shivers* I'll never forget his glowing yellow eyes.

Pam A: Glowing yellow eyes? What do you mean?

Clover: Let's just say you don't wanna get (Y/N)'s bad side.

The girls then hear the compowder ring as it is revealed to be Jerry.

Clover: What is it Jerry?

Jerry: I've found (Y/N), he's with Captain Hayes.

Sam: Captain Hayes? Oh of course that explains all the abducties.

Jerry: Yes, but we have more pressing matters.

Alex: What is it?

Jerry then pulls up a video of you beating up Captain Hayes in the brutal way possible.

Captain Hayes: *on video* Agh! *In pain* Please! Stop, I give! I-I surrender have mercy! I'll release them and give them back their-

(Y/N): *on video and in rage* Lies!

The girls see you beat up Captain Hayes to a pulp.

Sam: Oh man this is bad, (Y/N)'s gone full thorn rose.

Jerry: You girls need to hurry and go to him before he does something drastic.

Sam: Don't worry Jerry we're on it.

We then see the spies and Bonnie on their jetpacks as they all see the blimp.

Sam: *sees Erotica* Hey there's Erotica and the other celebs.

Clover: *sees you* And our punch happy boyfriend.

Alex: We gotta stop him!

The spies and Bonnie go into the blimp via the laser lipstick by making a door as they went in to see you standing over Captain Hayes.

(Y/N): Now to finish this, *points a thorn blade at him*

Captain Hayes: N-No p-please….

Clover: (Y/N) please this isn't you!

Sam: You have to stop this! Hayes had enough!

Alex: (Y/N) please calm down!

You then turn to see the girls worried about you as Bonnie freed Erotica and the other celebrities.

(Y/N): *growls in rage*

Bonnie: (Y/N) please your my boyfriend, our boyfriend, this isn't you, please for me.

You slowly began to calm down as Bonnie came to you and hugged you as you began to hug back and the rest of the girls joined too. After Captain Hayes was arrested, we then saw you and the girls back at the penthouse as we saw you on the couch calming down.

Clover: So what happened to you? You were a sugar, spice, and everything nice and then you were not so nice.

(Y/N): I….I don't know seeing you fawn over Rad just….drove me over the edge.

Sam: *realizes* Wait a minute, you were jealous.

(Y/N): What?

Sam: Whenever we talked about Rad Schmitt you get angry, and took it out on his bodyguard, burned his headgear, and talked trash about his movies.

Alex: Is there something you want to talk about?

(Y/N): Well….I kinda felt like you girls forgot about me and well….

Clover: Babe, we would never forget about you.

Erotica: We’ll always love you no matter what.

Sam: Yeah, no big time celeb is gonna come between all of us.

(Y/N): Thanks girls, to be honest I like Rad’s movies, the story structure, the acting, it’s like I'm in the movie. But seriously, he should have used a pair of nail clippers.

Erotica: Well I got my powers back, (Y/N) is back to his old self, and the abductees are back to their lives as celebs, and Captain Hayes is in prison.

Sam: Yep everything all back to normal.

(Y/N): Oh that reminds me, Phoebe wants me to help out her daughter to find her talent, I thought I can lend her a helping hand.

Alex: Well while you were away Oinky got spotted by a talent Scout and he said he's gonna be bigger than Jacean Weebler.

(Y/N): Famous for what exactly?

Alex: Hm I'm not sure, but I am glad for Oinky.

Clover: And Mandy has tried a lot of talents: walking, acting, and singing, which I don't recommend.

(Y/N): Hmm, how about playing a musical instrument?

Alex: You think that would be her talent?

(Y/N): Wouldn’t hurt to try.

1 hour later.

Here we see you with sap leaking out of your ears and in pain.

(Y/N): *in pain* It did hurt to try, oww….

Clover: What happened?

(Y/N): It was….I can't even put it into words her music playing was just so bad. It made my ears bleed! It didn't seem physically possible until now.

Sam: Yikes.

(Y/N): But I'm not gonna give up on her, does anyone else have a suggestion?

Sam: Well what about-

Clover: Exotic dancing?

Alex: Wait what?

Clover: What about exotic dancing? She hasn't done that.

Erotica: I could give her a few lessons.

Clover: *in her head* They call it a talent, I call it payback. *outloud* So let's get Mandy some lessons.

Meanwhile at Erotica’s place, we see you and Mandy in the stripping room.

Mandy: You sure about this?

(Y/N): Won’t hurt to try.

Erotica: It may seem scary at first, but don't worry you'll get used to it.

Mandy: Okay.

(Y/N): Plus your mom is here too.

Mandy: What?!

(Y/N): Hey she told me that if you get nervous she’s there with you and also she wants to try out Exotic Dancing as well.

Mandy: Well where is she?

???(Phoebe): Over here sweetie.

You, Mandy, and Erotica then see Phoebe in a revealing outfit consisting of a dragon scale bra and a red G-String.

Mandy: Why would you wear that?!

Phoebe: Oh it's not so bad sweetie, though the G-String gives me a bit of a wedgie. *to you* What do you think?

(Y/N): It looks great on you Phebs.

Phoebe: Aw thanks sweetie. *to you* He’s nice once you get to know him.

Erotica: Hey Phoebe, wanna demonstrate to your daughter how Exotic Dancing works?

Phoebe: Sure thing.

You and Mandy sit on the couch in front of the stage as Phoebe walks up and dance on the pole by climbing up the pole with the pole between her breasts and then change position to have the pole between her butt cheeks and then slide down the pole and then lay down on the ground with her breasts on the floor facing at you.

Mandy: Ugh, is that all?

Phoebe: That’s just one thing sweetie.

Phoebe then walks to you and then sits on your lap and wraps her legs around your waist and then hugs you with her breasts.

Phoebe: This is another.

Erotica: That is VIP only, which (Y/N) is.

Mandy: *looks at you* Really?

Phoebe: Mandy, there’s enough love for everyone, including you.

Mandy: *blushes* I would never do that.

Phoebe: It wouldn’t hurt if you tried.

Mandy: *sighs* Fine. But if things go south.

(Y/N): You can always bail, no one is stopping you .

Phoebe: Plus, you’ll never figure out what your talent is.

Mandy: *heads to the dressing room* I’ll literally try anything at this point!

Meanwhile in the dressing room, we see Mandy trying to find a good outfit but couldn't.

Giselle: Trying to find something to wear, newbie?

Mandy: Yeah, I’m so used to dressing up like a supermodel, but dressing up like a stripper is new to me.

Giselle: Why don’t you try using a pink corset?

Mandy: A corset? Hm, guess that could work .

Mandy then puts on a pink corset, with a pink G-String, black see through stockings, and a pair of black high heel boots.

Mandy: How do I look?

Giselle: Like one hot stripper.

Mandy: Thanks, so what do I do out there?

Persephone: Like your mother demonstrated, dance but you're showing off your goods.

Mandy: Goods?

Giselle: You know. *bounces her breasts* These and-*points her rear at Mandy and slaps it* these.

Mandy: *blushes* Uh…

Persephone: If the dance is too uncomfortable for you, you can just go for letting VIP touch you.

Mandy: What?! Ugh fine.

We then see Mandy come out of the dressing room as you and Phoebe see her in her new outfit.

Phoebe: Wow sweetie, you look nice.

Mandy: *grumbles* Thanks mother.

Giselle: *whispers* Looks like someone is a grumpy stripper.

(Y/N): *whispers back* Yeah, I'm a bit worried about this, what if she gives up?

Giselle: *whispers* Oh don't worry (Y/N) I know she can do this. *to Mandy* *outloud* Are you gonna give (Y/N) the VIP treatment or are you gonna dance?

Mandy then sits on your lap and then wraps her legs around your waist and then places your head into her breasts.

Mandy: How's this?

Giselle: Not bad for your first time.

Mandy: Thanks, I guess.

Phoebe: Is there something you like to say to him, sweetie?

Mandy: *lies* No of course not.

Phoebe: Mandy….

Mandy: Grrr, fine I love you (Y/N) and thanks for helping me find my talent.

(Y/N): You're welcome.

Mandy then kisses you on the lips.

Mandy: Well, that was my first kiss to be honest.

(Y/N): But Clover told me you had a lot boyfriends back in highschool

Mandy: Well to be honest, I uh never kissed anyone else when I was in a relationship with other guys.

Vera: Seriously?

Mandy: Yeah, embarrassing right?

Vera: A little.

(Y/N): Well if it's any consolation you're always welcome at the Penthouse pad, just try not to do another pink-splosion. Clover is still recovering her trauma from that.

Mandy: Okay well it's getting late and I'm tired.

(Y/N(: Yeah let's call it a night.

Later we see you and the others are at the penthouse where we see you, Bonnie and Mandy sleeping together as the camera froze on that image and turned into a photograph of that image.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.3K 675 28
REQUESTS ARE OPEN! :) i don't write smut (you under aged kiddos will be safe) i write everything else!
225K 4.3K 69
This book is marked as mature, so if you're younger than 17 read at your own risk. This is meant to be read at a 17+ years old POV. Please read the i...
661 27 5
spending halloween with txt!! *check individual chapters for reader's gender, warnings, and synopses. © petrichor-han 2021, all rights reserved
11.7K 234 21
My gayness can't even compete to this.