Beck's Little Sister | Victor...

By ShadowBlaze447

Brittany Oliver is the younger sister of Beck Oliver. She is a very talented singer and dancer, and goes to H... More

Welcome!
Brittany Olivier
*Cast*
Pilot
The Bird Sence
Stage Fighting
The Brithweek Song
Jade Dumps Beck
Tori The Zombie
Survival Of The Hottest
Wi-Fi In The Sky
Beck's Big Break
The Great Ping Pong Scam
Brucas
Lucas Cunningham
Cat's New Boyfriend
Freak The Freak Out
Rex Dies
Wok Star
The Wood
A Film By Dale Squires
Sleepover At Sikowitz's
Season 2
Beggin On Your Knees
Beck Falls For Tori
Ice Cream For Ke$ha
Tori Gets Stuck
iParty With Victorious
Victorious: Locked Up!
Helen Back Again
Who Did It To Trina?
Tori Tortures Teacher
Brittany Gets Crushed
Terror On Cupcake Street
Season 3
A Christmas Tori
The Breakfast Bunch
The Gorilla Club
The Worst Couple
Andre's Horrible Girl
Cat, Rain, And Fire
Tori And Jade's Playdate
New Relationships Cause Ever Lasting Heartbreak
Driving Tori Crazy
How Trina Got In
Nicholas Brewer
Tori Goes Platinum
Crazy Phonnie
Season 4
The Blonde Squad
Wanko's Warehouse
The Hambone King
Cell Block
Tori Fixes Beck And Jade
One Thousand Berry Balls
Robbie Sells Rex
The Bad Roommate
Brain Squeezers
The Slap Fight
Star-Spangled Tori
Victori-Yes
#KillerTunaJump #Freddie #Jade #Robbie #Brittany
The Truth Of Brittany Oliver

Opposite Date

1.3K 21 1
By ShadowBlaze447

A/n: Okay, for this one I decided to put Brittany with Andre and Robbie because I found it so funny and I thought she would fit in perfectly :)
___

Brittany's POV

"Did you find it?" Tori asked.

"I'm looking." Andre reassured.

"Just search "Gorganicsoros." I said.

"I know what to search."

"You sure we all want to spend our Saturday night in a museum?" Beck asked.

"It's a new discovery. The third biggest dinosaur bone ever found in California." Tori said.

"I hear it's a femur," Robbie spoke up. Everyone stared at him. "That's a leg bone." He added.

"Okay, here we go. I got it. "The Gorganicsoros femur bone will be on display tomorrow night for 7 to 11pm at the Museum Of Large Bones." Andre read.

"Yes. This is gonna be great. Great." Tori cheered. I myself, wasn't that excited about a leg bone, but at the same time, it did sound pretty interesting.

"Oh my gosh!" Robbie exclaimed as he looked down at his phone.

"What about your gosh?" Andre asked.

"To celebrate the launch of the new Pear Pad 3, the Pear Store at the Grove is giving away 3 new Pear Pads." Robbie read from his cell phone.

"How do you win one?" I asked.

"By making a video showing how much you want one. The best video makers each get a Pear Pad 3," Robbie replied. "I got to work on this all weekend." He smiled.

"No. What about the dinosaur bone? It's a femur." Tori said, pointing at Robbie.

"I gotta work on my video. Andre, Brittany, you guys wanna do it with me?" Robbie asked.

I shrugged. "Sure." I agreed.

"Nope. I got a Pear Pad." Andre said.

"Yeah, a 2." Robbie laughed.

"What's so great about the 3?" Beck asked.

"It has a slightly better screen." Robbie replied.

"I don't care. I'm cool with my Pear Pad... 2." Andre said.

"Suit yourself." I shrugged.

A few seconds later, The Slingshot Kids threw something at us. It hit Andre's Pear Pad and went right through the screen, which made everyone flinch.

"It's those slingshot kids again!" Andre exclaimed

"I hate those slingshot kids!" I groaned.

"They're a menace!" Beck added.

"Well, now you do need a new Pear Pad." Robbie smiled.

"What kind of video should we make?" Andre asked as he put his broken Pear Pad in his backpack.

"I'm not sure yet. But check the weather..." Robbie pulled his finger out from his mouth. "A brainstorms coming." He said.

"Uh, maybe this is a bad idea." Andre said.

"No, no, no it's gonna be awesome. Come on." Robbie said. We grabbed our bags and got up from our seats.

"Wait. So neither of you are coming with us tomorrow night to the Museum Of Large Bones?" Tori asked.

"Nope."

"No, sorry."

"Enjoy the bone."
___

The next day we were at school in Pear costumes. Sinjin was filming us on his camera. It honestly thought a little ridiculous, but if I get a Pear Pad out of this, then I will be a very happy girl.

"Whoa. You three are quite the Pear." Tori joked as she stood next to Sinjin.

"These are our costumes for the video..." Robbie explained.

"To win the new Pear Pads." Andre finished.

"Yeah." I agreed.

"So what's the video gonna be?" Tori asked

"We're going to go outside, and go onto the roof, and sing a song." I said.

"About how much we love Pear Pads." Robbie added.

"Cool. And you're shooting it now?" She questioned.

"No."

"Tomorrow."

"We're just getting the fruity feel of these costumes." Andre said as we danced around.

"Hey, is that a new top?" Jade asked as she walked past us.

"Oh. Yeah."

"Yikes."
___

We are standing on the roof of the school in our Pear costumes.

"Okay, you guys ready to shoot one?" Sinjin called up to his.

"One sec!" Robbie called back and turned to us. "You guys know the lyrics to the song I wrote?" He asked.

"Yeah. But you know the words "Pear Pad" don't rhyme with "Hair bag." Andre said.

"Close enough." I shrugged.

"It's really not." Andre said.

I mean, when you say it over and over fastly it does sound like it rhymes.

"Oh my god!" Sinjin yelled.

"Everything okay?!"

"What happened?!"

"What!?"

"I just a text. They found my mom in Mexico!" Sinjin yelled to us.

"What in the world is she doing in Mexico?!" I asked.

"We're not sure. She's been into pretty funky stuff lately." Sinjin replied as he got onto his bike.

"Wait, you can't leave!" Robbie yelled.

"You got to shoot our video." Andre added.

"Yeah, don't leave us!" I yelled.

"Next week! Mother, your mijo is coming!" Sinjin yelled, as he left on his bike.

"No! The contest will be over by next week," Robbie said, as he jumped up and down. "Andre, Brittany, help!" He yelled, as he began to fall, bringing us to the ground with him.

"We fell." I said.

"Yes, we did." Andre added. We struggled to get up, but it was no use.

"Well, this is a predicament." Robbie sighed.

"Yep." I agreed.

"We can get up. On three. One, two, three."

We try to get up again, but thanks to these ginormous costumes, we were stuck.

On our backs.

At school.

With no one here.

Great.

Fantastic.
___

Around 9 hours later, we were calling for help while still stuck on our backs.

"I'm so hungry." Andre said.

"Me too." I added.

"I have to tinkle." Robbie whimpered.

"How long have we been here?" I asked.

"About 9 hours." Robbie replied.

"Man, I can't believe we did this to ourselves. Just to get a stupid Pear Pad 3." Andre said.

"It does have a slightly better screen." Robbie said.

"Yeah." I agreed.

"Robbie? Brittany?" He asked.

"Yeah?"

"Hmm?"

"You guys say that one more time, I'm gonna grab your head, and pull it right off your body," Andre said. "And maybe I'll do something worse to you, Brittany. Like shave your head, or tell Nick you have a crush on someone else." He added.

Okay, Beck would literally murder him.

Me and Robbie looked at each other and smiled when we got an idea, knowing he couldn't do anything since he was stuck on his back.

"Slightly better screen." We teased.

Andre bumped into us and he tried to reach us as we teased him.

It was honestly so funny.
___

"I realize we're probably gonna die up here, hungry, thirsty, alone on our backs, dressed like fruits," Robbie sighed. "But at least I'm gonna die with my good friends," He added. "You..." He said as he took Andre's hand. "And you." Robbie added and he took my hand.

"We're not gonna die like this, Rob." Andre said.

"We're not?" I questioned.

"Nope. We're gonna live. We have to live." Andre said.

"Why?" Robbie asked.

"So we can of here. And I can hurt you with my own bare hands," He said. Robbie squealed and let go of my hand before retreating into his costume. "Or maybe a baseball bat. Yeah. A bat I'd like that." He said.

Poor Robbie.
___

"This is so sad!" I cried.

"We're stuck here on our backs like turtles." Andre said.

"This is so terrible." Robbie whimpered.

"Agreed." I added.

"And all for nothing. Just dumb Pear Pad 3." Andre said.

"It has a slightly better screen." Robbie added.

"Shut up! Shut up! Shut up!" Andre yelled.

I'm getting so sick of hearing that.
___

Okay I know it's short but I promise the next one will be longer.

Up Next: Cell Block 📱🚫

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

537K 8.1K 39
Eleanor Vega the Sister of Tori and Trina Vega. When Tori & Eleanor fill in for Trina at the showcase they start school at Hollywood Arts. Quickly...
38.7K 859 28
Beck and Jade from Victorious behind the scenes! Including some Bade oneshots! *EPISODES ARE LIKELY NOT IN ORDER* I don't own the characters or Vict...
149K 2.7K 76
Y/n Vega has gone to Hollywood Arts ever since she was 12 years old and over the years, she has met a lot of people, including her boyfriend, Beck an...
142K 3.4K 18
(Bade) Beck & Jade x OMC Quince Gavineer boyfriend of Beck and Jade living high school with new drama that continues to happen almost every week We a...