I MARRIED JENNIE KIM || CHAEN...

By iheartchaennie

Park Chaeyoung knows that being married to a global kpop royalty isn't easy. However, Jennie Kim also knows... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE (please read πŸ™‡β€β™€οΈ)
- S1 - episode 1 -
- S1 - episode 2 -
- S1 - episode 3 -
- S1 - episode 4 -
- S1 - episode 5 -
- S1 - episode 6 -
- S1 - episode 7 -
- S1 - episode 8 -
- S1 - episode 9 -
- S1 - episode 10 -
- S1 - episode 11 -
- S1 - episode 12 -
- S1 - episode 13 -
- S1 - episode 14 -
- S1 - episode 15 -
- S1 - episode 16 -
- S1 - episode 17 -
- S1 - episode 18 -
- S1 - episode 19 -
- S1 - episode 20 -
- S1 - episode 21 -
- S1 - episode 22 -
- S1 - episode 23 -
- S1 - episode 24 -
- S1 - episode 25 -
- S1 - episode 26 -
- S1 - episode 27 -
- S1 - episode 28 -
- S1 - episode 29 -
- S1 - episode 30 -
- S1 - episode 31 -
- S1 - episode 32 -
- S1 - episode 33 -
- S1 - episode 34 -
- S1 - episode 35 -
- S2 - episode 1 -
- S2 - episode 2 -
- S2 - episode 3 -
- S2 - episode 4 -
- S2 - episode 5 -
- S2 - episode 6 -
- S2 - episode 7 -
- S2 - episode 8 -
- S2 - episode 9 -
- S2 - episode 10 -
-S2 - episode 11-
-S2 - episode 12-
-S2 - episode 13-
-S2 - episode 14-
-S2 - episode 15 -
- S2 - episode 16 -
- S2 - episode 17-
- S2 - episode 18-
- S2 - episode 19 -
- S2 - episode 20
- S2 - episode 21 -
the internet
NEWS
- S2 - episode 22 -
- TGWFFTS x IMJK|| special episode -
- S2 - episode 23 -
- S2 - episode 24 -
- S2 - episode 25 -
- S2 - episode 26 -
The Final Note
Special chap season 1 (1)
Christmas Special Chapter

- S1 - Final episode -

10.9K 410 204
By iheartchaennie

The ride back home was too quiet. After assuring their friends that she's fine they all decided to go home, but not after Wendy and Joy talked to her. Jennie isn't with her in the car of course, the idol is with her team and they are the one who will drive her home. When they arrived, she immediately went out of the car and went straight inside the house. Aunt Bongsun said that Jennie arrived already and locked herself inside the room.

She was fidgeting in front of Jennie's room. To be very honest she's scared when Jennie gets mad. And for her whole life, growing up with Jennie, the older girl never did get mad at her. So, she's not sure how to handle a mad Jennie.

She knocks on the door and softly called Jennie's name. At the first few times, she didn't receive any answer. She knocked again for like 24th times already then the door opened, Jennie just came out from the bath and she was wearing her pyjamas already.

"What?" Jennie asked lazily.

Chaeyoung felt a lump on her throat, she's trying her best to say something. A single tear escaped her eye and she was so fast to wipe it.

"A-are you r-really mad at me?" She asked, her voice was shaking and she wants to cry.

"Do I look like I'm not?" Jennie asked coldly.

"Sorry" Chaeyoung whispered.

"Sorry? You could've got hurt! You could've been kidnapped or worst killed! A sorry won't bring you back!" Jennie's voiced raised a bit, imagining the possibilities of Chaeyoung getting hurt.

"But I'm okay? I'm alive. My stalker is gone, my bully is gone I'm gonna have a normal university life from now on. Think about the bright side" Chaeyoung argued but regrets after.

"Think about the bright side? What if something happened to you earlier? I wasn't there! You were- you were in a storage room at the end of a hallway that no one usually comes. Do you know that they kill people in a storage room?!" Jennie is losing her calm.

"They do?!" Chaeyoung was horrified.

"In the movies!" Jennie said.

Chaeyoung shut her mouth. She wants to say something but she also understood why Jennie is reacting this way. She's been stubborn like really really stubborn.

She cannot control her expression and started to pout out of guilt.

"Don't. Don't do that pout. Nuh uh" Jennie said.

Chaeyoung looked at her biting her lower lip.

"Stop it. You can't do that. Especially not that!" Jennie said pointing at Chaeyoung's face.

"Then what am I supposed to do?" Chaeyoung asked.

"You were supposed to tell me!" Jennie frustratingly said.

"And she said that you deserve someone who is utterly obsessed with you? One that afraid to lose you? Well I am obsessed with you and I am scared that one day I might lose you because apparently you like danger!" Jennie said.

"Sorry. Sorry, love. I promise this will be the last time" Chaeyoung said.

"God. Tell me how could I stay mad at you?" Jennie said softly.

Chaeyoung cannot hold it anymore she threw herself at Jennie and cried her heart out. All the frustrations, all of her fears, all of her regrets and guilt pour out right at the moment. She's been holding it for months and it's finally over. She can be vulnerable even just for this time.

"I don't know what to do if something happens to you" Jennie said.

"Me too" Chaeyoung said between her sobs.

____________________

After dinner, they settled in the living room and decided to watch movies on netflix. The long awaited movie night finally happened after months. They were arguing what to watch and Chaeyoung just keeps on teasing Jennie and the older girl is smart enough to understand what was Chaeyoung is doing but still, her wife had the courage to test Jennie Kim's patience yet again.

"Let's watch SECRET OBSESSION" Chaeyoung said.

"What? No" Jennie said.

"How about, YOU GET ME? Bella Thorne is kinda hot in there" Chaeyoung said.

"N.O" Jennie said.

"We are going to watch STRANGER THINGS"

"But you watched it a lot of times already!" Chaeyoung whined.

"Oh I know how about we watch YOU? it about an obsessive stalker, a real physiological thriller" Chaeyoung said.

"WHAT? NO! Park Chaeyoung we are going to watch SPONGEBOB and that's final!" Jennie said and it made Chaeyoung laugh out loud.

"I know. Let's just make out" Chaeyoung said and Jennie looked at her with wide eyes.

"We haven't done that. I think" Chaeyoung whispered.

Jennie sat up straight and looked at her wife.

"You can't take that back" Jennie said and dive down to claimed Chaeyoung's sweet lips. It was a nibble at first tasting each other's lips like it was the first time.

Then Jennie brushed her tongue across Chaeyoung's lower lip, in which the younger girl soon opened and Jennie immediately darted her tongue inside earning a moan from the girl beneath her. It sounded beautiful, as beautiful as the feeling that they are both experiencing right now.

Their lips parted for air, both are panting and sweating like they ran a marathon. Chaeyoung covered her face shyly and Jennie threw her head back laughing. She's just so happy, very very happy.

-----

"Good thing that you're an idol" Chaeyoung said when they are now at peace watching a classic chick flick on netflix.

"What why?" Jennie asked fixing her position and snuggled closer to Chaeyoung burying her nose against her wife's shoulders.

"Because I don't need to get jealous over your on screen partner" Chaeyoung said.

"Oh, about that-"

"YAH! JENNIE KIM!" Chaeyoung's voice echoed all throughout the house followed by Jennie's laughter.

____________________

Thank you for reading, loves (⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)⁠❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

183K 5.4K 28
After revealing the secret of Lisa, Jennie will help her fiancΓ© to face and solve all the issues of her past. Are you all ready for all the twists an...
20.8K 966 22
Jennie Kim has been in love with her childhood friend, Kim Jisoo since they were kids, and she just recently become her girlfriend. What if one day...
143K 5.5K 29
Jennie loses her memories, and Chaeyoung loses her family, home, and entire way of life. Chaennie ex-wives [Completed]
50.2K 1K 26
Its Not That easy being Fake married To your best friend