ᴛᴡᴏ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ꜱᴏᴜʟꜱ, ʟɪᴢᴢɪᴇ ꜱᴀʟᴛ...

By ccvoiid

ᴛᴡᴏ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ꜱᴏᴜʟꜱ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴍᴀʟɪᴋ ꜰɪɴᴅꜱ ʜɪᴍꜱᴇʟꜰ ɪɴ ᴜɴᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴀɴᴛ ꜱɪᴛᴜᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ʀᴇᴀʟɪᴢɪɴɢ ʜᴇ ʜᴀꜱ ꜰᴇᴇʟɪɴɢꜱ ꜰᴏʀ ʜɪꜱ ᴡᴏʀꜱᴛ ᴇɴᴇ... More

.| ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ
00.| ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ [1]
01.| ꜱᴏᴍᴇ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ʙᴜʀɴ [1]
02.| ꜱᴏᴍᴇ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ʙᴜʀɴ [2]
03.| ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ᴘᴜɴᴋᴇᴅ, ᴘᴇᴅʀᴏ [1]
04.| ʜᴏᴘᴇ ɪꜱ ɴᴏᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴀʟ [1]
05.| ʜᴏᴘᴇ ɪꜱ ɴᴏᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴀʟ [2]
06.| ᴍᴀʟɪᴠᴏʀᴇ [1]
07.| ᴍᴏᴍʙɪᴇ ᴅᴇᴀʀᴇꜱᴛ [1]
08.| ᴍᴏᴍʙɪᴇ ᴅᴇᴀʀᴇꜱᴛ [2]
09.| ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ ᴋᴇᴇᴘꜱ ᴋɴᴏᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ᴍʏ ᴅᴏᴏʀ [1]
10.| ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ ᴋᴇᴇᴘꜱ ᴋɴᴏᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ᴍʏ ᴅᴏᴏʀ [2]
11.| ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴀꜱ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍꜱ? [1]
12.| ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴀꜱ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍꜱ? [2]
13.| ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ'ꜱ ᴀ ᴍᴜᴍᴍʏ ᴏɴ ᴍᴀɪɴ ꜱᴛʀᴇᴇᴛ [1]
14.| ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ'ꜱ ᴀ ᴍᴜᴍᴍʏ ᴏɴ ᴍᴀɪɴ ꜱᴛʀᴇᴇᴛ [2]
15.| ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ'ꜱ ᴀ ᴍᴜᴍᴍʏ ᴏɴ ᴍᴀɪɴ ꜱᴛʀᴇᴇᴛ [3]
17.| ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏʏ ᴡʜᴏ ꜱᴛɪʟʟ ʜᴀꜱ ᴀ ʟᴏᴛ ᴏꜰ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ [2]
18.| ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏʏ ᴡʜᴏ ꜱᴛɪʟʟ ʜᴀꜱ ᴀ ʟᴏᴛ ᴏꜰ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ [3]
19.| ʟᴇᴛ'ꜱ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ꜰɪɴɪꜱʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀɴᴄᴇ [1]
20.| ʟᴇᴛ'ꜱ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ꜰɪɴɪꜱʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀɴᴄᴇ [2]
21.| ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ'ꜱ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴀ ʟᴏᴏᴘʜᴏʟᴇ [1]
22.| ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ'ꜱ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴀ ʟᴏᴏᴘʜᴏʟᴇ [2]
23.| ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ'ꜱ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴀ ʟᴏᴏᴘʜᴏʟᴇ [3]
24.| ᴘʀɪꜱᴏɴ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ [1]
25.| ᴛʜɪꜱ ʏᴇᴀʀ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ [1]
26.| ᴛʜɪꜱ ʏᴇᴀʀ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ [2]
ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ!
27.| ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴇᴍɪɴᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴏꜰ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ɪ ᴜꜱᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ [1]
28.| ꜱɪɴᴄᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ꜱᴘᴇᴀᴋ ᴊᴀᴘᴀɴᴇꜱᴇ? [1]
29.| ꜱᴄʀᴇᴡ ᴇɴᴅɢᴀᴍᴇ [1]
30.| ᴛʜᴀᴛ'ꜱ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ɪ ʜᴀᴅ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ [1]
31.| ɪᴛ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴀʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴘᴀɪɴꜰᴜʟʟʏ ᴄʟᴇᴀʀ ꜱᴏᴏɴ ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ [1]
32.| ɪ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅɴ'ᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴅᴏɴᴇ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ [1]
33.| ᴋᴀɪ ᴘᴀʀᴋᴇʀ ꜱᴄʀᴇᴡᴇᴅ ᴜꜱ [1]
34.| ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ꜱᴀᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴀʟʟ [1]
35.| ᴀʟᴄᴏʜᴏʟɪᴄ ᴡᴏʟꜰ ʙᴏʏ

16.| ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏʏ ᴡʜᴏ ꜱᴛɪʟʟ ʜᴀꜱ ᴀ ʟᴏᴛ ᴏꜰ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ [1]

2.5K 78 4
By ccvoiid

┏━━━━━ ━━━━━
.CHAPTER SIXTEEN.
[16]. The Boy Who Still Has a Lot of Good to Do.
PART ONE
━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━
ɪ ᴛᴏʟᴅ ʜɪᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ᴛᴏ ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛ ꜰꜰ ᴡɪᴛʜ
ᴛʜᴀᴛ.
┗━━━━━ ━━━━━┛

IT'S BEEN A FEW days since the group returned from their mummy trip. And within that day a lot has happened. So let's pain out the scene; Malik was in the woods on a full moon. He was able to control his shifting but the fact that he had been nonstop drunk didn't help with his hunger for blood.

"Malik, stop!" Rafael shouts, he pulls on the chains as he tries to escape.

MG goes to attack Malik, but Malik throws him across the field accidentally pushing Landon and causing him to fall and cut himself extremely badly.

Malik's eyes land on Landon's wound which had blood oozing out of it.

Landon groans. "Shit... can you give me a hand?" he asks looking up at the hybrid.

But Malik doesn't say a word, he stays silent. His eyes watch the floor drop to the floor. He walks over to Landon and kneels down. The smell of the blood-filled his lungs.

He needed it.

He craved it.

"Uh... Mal?"

Malik's eyes glow causing Landon to back up into a tree. "You need to leave... Landon."

The boy doesn't waste time, he stands to his feet. But just as he was about to run away the worst of the worst happens.

Rafael growls loudly. "No!"

19 hours earlier.

It's been a day after Malik got back from their terrible spring break trip. The boy had been in and out of the gym. He tried to quit drinking. Mostly because he sort of told Lizzie Saltzman that he would.

Flashback

"Are you okay?"

Malik looks up at Lizzie, he nods. "Yeah... I'm fine. Are you?"

Lizzie slightly shrugs, she takes a seat beside Malik. "I feel betrayed... but I also feel like a complete dick."

"Yeah..."

She gives him a look. "You smell like a bar."

"O-oh, yeah sorry." Malik places his bottle to the side before wiping his mouth. "So... what are you doing out here?"

"I came here to talk to you."

"About?"

"Us."

"Us?"

The Gemini witch nods, she takes in a deep breath. "I want to talk about what happened the other day in the gym..."

"Listen... I only told Hope, but—"

"No, I don't care who you told." Lizzie laughs. "I... I just— god how do I say this. Josie— early when Josie said that when we were younger... I liked you... it wasn't a lie."

Malik hums.

"And now that we know where we all stand. I kind of want to give us a try."

Malik smirks. "Kind of?"

"Okay... I really want to give us a try." Lizzie corrects, laughing.

"I sense a but coming..."

"But... you've got to stop drinking."

There's the but.

The hybrid nods. "Okay... I'll stop."

"Really?"

"Yeah... really."

Lizzie couldn't help but slightly smile. "Okay... but if you tell anyone about this, I will burn you alive."

"You flatter me, Saltzman."

End of flashback

"Alright everybody listen up," Alaric shouts catching everyone's attention. "For the remainder of spring break, absolutely no one leaves campus unless you're in the custody of your guardian. Now, with the full mood approaching us, this rule especially applies to our wolves— except Malik of course. Now, you know the drill. Vampires to your dorms. Wolves to your bunkers. Absolutely no exceptions. Just because we have a cure for werewolf bites doesn't mean they don't hurt like hell. Now for the fun part, you have some activities that will be the—"

MG walks up to the stage, he quietly hands Alaric an index card.

"...dopest, coldest spring break ever!" The headmaster exclaims as he reads off the card earning laughs from the students. "Alright, here's MG, everybody."

MG takes the stand, smiling. "Are your mom and dad...dead?"

Malik lowers his head. "I told him not to start off with that." he sighs. "Almost everyone here is basically an orphan."

Lizzie snorts.

"No place for you in human society?" MG continues his speech. "Does being alone leave you triggered? If your answer to any of these questions is yes, it's okay. The Holiday Committee has your back."

"So, we should go visit mom." Lizzie shrugs. "Plus she really wants to see you."

Malik shakes his head. "No... I don't think so. The only reason she wants to see me is so she could lecture the shit out of me."

"Yeah... that too."

Malik huffs. "MG is gonna need a friend. Kaleb and I were gone for a day— we have six more days to make it up to him and the only way to do that is by attending his weird events."

Lizzie rolls her eyes. "Fine, whatever. What about over summer? You have to come visit."

"Uh—"

"If you say Hope's name I will burn you alive."

Malik makes a face, before scoffing. "I'm assuming you're looking for an excuse to burn someone alive? But fine, I'll go. Just this once."

"Thank you. You're amazing." Lizzie squeals, kissing him on the cheek.

"Surgery says— you just got owned!" MG exclaims grabbing their attention once more.

From across the room, Landon, Rafael, MG, and Malik all exchanged looks. Once the meeting was over everyone split up. Lizzie and Josie went to spend the rest of the break with Caroline. Hope and Kaleb went with Alaric back to his office to speak about the artifact while MG, Malik, Rafael, and Landon sat in the common room playing MG's trivia games.

MG rings the bell. "Don't be mad. This stuff is in my blood." he looks at his friends who were laid out on the couch. "My dad's a trivia god. We play games like this all the time— uh.. we used to. You know, before the..."

Landon sits up, taking a bite out of his candy. "Wait, so let me get this straight. You died and then became a vampire, and then your dad just... ghosted you?"

"Pretty much." MG nods. "Uh, I hear from my mom all the time, and she just says, like, he's busy. Um, either way, we don't talk."

"Well, maybe you should."

Those words caught Malik's attention because he uncovers his face and throws the pillow at Landon's head. "That's a terrible idea. Some things are better left unsaid, Wednesday."

Landon throws the pillow back. "Sure. But, I mean the whole point of having a family is so you can be an actual family. Talk about stuff." he notices the look on both Rafael and Malik's face that basically told him to shut up. "Look, what I'm trying to say is, if you want answers... I hope you get them. Because I would do anything to avoid another round of Faction Feud." he laughs.

Malik rubs his head, he looks over at MG who seemed to have been considering it. "No... MG. You don't have to if you don't want to, okay? Don't let mop head over here force you to do something you don't want to."

"I don't see why it's a bad idea. What could go wrong?"

"Everything. Everything could go wrong, Landon."

Landon rolls his eyes. "You're just being negative. The worst that could happen would be MG's dad just ghosting him like he already has been— no offense."

"That's still bad, Lan." Rafael sighs.

Landon nods. "I get that. But it's not up to me. It's up to MG."

All attentions shifted to MG who stood there not knowing what to say as he held his index cards. There was so much going through his head. He wanted to see his dad and he also wanted some answers from him. And this was probably the only way that MG would get what he wanted.

The boys waited in silence. Both Rafael and Malik prayed MG would say no. While Landon prayed that he'd say yes.

"So what will it be...?"

But of course, Landon's words got into MG's mind, so now they were on the way to his old home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

398K 12.1K 41
❝ 𝘪 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘣𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥, 𝘪 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘬𝘪𝘴𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘭𝘪𝘱𝘴 ❞ © natalics ™ 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎 legacies ; season 2 lizzie sa...
42.1K 1.1K 36
"𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠 𝑑𝑖𝑑𝑛'𝑡 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑘 𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑦 𝐼 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑚 𝑡𝑜.𝐼 𝑔𝑢𝑒𝑠𝑠 𝐼 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑢𝑠𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑒𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒...
1.1K 48 9
"ℋ𝑜𝓅𝑒 ℳ𝒾𝓀𝑒𝒶𝓁𝓈𝑜𝓃, 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒶𝓃𝓃𝑜𝓎 𝓂𝑒 𝓈𝑜 𝓂𝓊𝒸𝒽 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒶𝓁𝓈𝑜 𝓂𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓂𝑒 𝒻𝑒𝑒𝓁 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉𝑒𝒹" .~ .~ "ℰ𝒹...
1K 29 8
the story of hope mikaelson and adelaide salvatore