𝐒𝐄𝐄𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 || 𝐊.𝐓𝐇 ✓

By PaPi_Chulo_HasMyJam

❝I have a dick!❞ ❝Technically, it's my dick.❞ In which you end up in a not-so-normal circumstance. Somehow, y... More

BYR
1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19

6

10.6K 675 83
By PaPi_Chulo_HasMyJam

❀ ༻•༺ ⊰ • ✿ • ⊱ ༻•༺ ❀

Despite being at home like we should, we push forward towards the towering, metal structure ahead of us. We all eye the red, blinking light at the top next to the huge antenna.

"The cops won't find us, right?" Jin looks over his shoulder at the pile of bikes that are being left behind.

This location wasn't exactly in the city or remotely too close to any towns either, it was built in an empty field that's surrounded by huge trees and tall grass that's away from most any people.

"Nah, man, we're good. It's always abandoned. The workers come here if there's some type of emergency, wildfires and all that, which has never happened so this place has hardly ever been used, well, despite the yearly checkups to make sure it's still in good condition." Namjoon wraps his arm around Jin's neck lazily, telling him not to worry.

"What about the red light on top?" Jin continues to look up with unease.

"That just lets us know there's power." Namjoon brushes off his question with a light chuckle, then proceeds to finally settle his nerves. "Trust me, I've been in and out of this place a few times. No one's here, bro." Namjoon unwraps his arm from around Jin and walks to the gated fence that surrounds the lookout tower.

Namjoon smirks once walking up to the large, warning signs on the fence that reads keep out and trespassers will be prosecuted. If it's one thing to know about our small group, it's that none of us are scared to break some rules, even more than a few in some cases.

"Alright, guys, you know the drill." Namjoon pulls out his phone, turning on the flashlight. "Toss your bags over and jump," Namjoon says, throwing his backpack over the metal fence and climbing to the top, then jumping down smoothly on the other side.

He holds the flashlight up for us, and we all follow his steps. Since I don't have anything, I just hop the fence and end up landing a little too roughly on the ground, almost reenacting the scene from Yoongi's bike wreck a few minutes ago.

Once everyone is over the fence, and the few boys who brought their backpacks have them on, we start to head towards the tower.

"I've never been here before. Does it have a nice view at the top?" Hoseok asks, head tilted upwards.

"It's pretty nice," Namjoon mumbles, eyes glued upwards too.

"Let's see-" Namjoon turns the corner but frowns after seeing something.

"What is it?" Jungkook raises one of his eyebrows, a few locks dangling over his eyes. Then we all round the corner and see what Namjoon's talking about.

"It's chained up." Namjoon comes closer to the door of the structure, grasping the lock that's on the heavy, silver chains. "And we're locked out." Namjoon sighs disappointingly.

"I thought you said you've been here before... how come it's locked now?" Jin adds, putting his hands in his pockets coolly.

"Could they've found out someone was sneaking in?" Hoseok mumbles underneath his breath.

"Maybe, it's possible." Namjoon lets the lock go, standing up and looking down with his hands on his hips in thought.

"What are we going to do now-"

"Move aside, fellas." Yoongi steps through the crowd, moving to the front. "I can handle it, watch and learn." He smirks, bending down and picking up a heavy rock. He tosses it in his palm a couple of times, checking its weight, then hits it against the lock.

Moments later, the lock falls to the ground and so does the chain.

"You're welcome." Yoongi stands up, blowing on the tips of his fingers like someone would a gun after it's fired.

Hoseok laughs, covering his mouth when passing by the supposed wild boy of the group.

"Thanks, Cheer Bear." Hoseok muses, causing Yoongi to narrow his eyes when he passes by him, then shoots him a bird behind his back.

I keep my laugh to myself as I follow into the line of boys that walk into the building. I'm the second from the last one walking inside. Jungkook's behind me and the last one who ends up shutting the door in case anyone comes by.

The rest of the group went ahead, while I waited for Jungkook to get the door shut back properly.

"So how's it going, Jungkook?" I decide to speak first when we start walking up the long stairs.

"Why do you care?" He looks at me strangely.

I wasn't expecting that... aren't Taehyung and Jungkook close?

"Just seeing how my buddy's doing." I grin, spreading my smile kindly.

He just hums as if not concerned. "I don't know why you're talking like we're friends. You're only in our group because of how close Y/N and you used to be when we were kids..." Jungkook trails off, uttering words to himself that I can't understand.

Wait, what? They were talking so close on the roof earlier. That doesn't make sense.

"But on the roof-" Before I can get the words out of my mouth, Jungkook grabs my shirt collar and slams me roughly against the cold wall.

"You keep what I told you to yourself, got it?" He holds me tightly until I nod back slowly. Jungkook releases his hold on me and pulls away.

"Tomorrow night, you know the place and time. And don't forget your place again." Then Jungkook walks away, catching up to the others and leaving me behind with my heart pounding in my chest.

What the hell, Jungkook? Who does he think he is?

My blood boils with anger from Jungkook's cold side. I've never witnessed it before, but I'm already done with him. I always heard rumors at school that he was cold and hateful, but I never thought any of those rumors were true until tonight. I guess nobody can truly know someone until seeing them from a different point of view.

I regain my composure, so I won't tackle Jungkook to the ground when I see him.

Walking up the rest of the stairs, I finally make it to the square room where all the boys are. The room is small, and the light inside is dim. Windows are lined around the whole place, making it easy to look outside.

Namjoon, Jin, and Hoseok are playing a card game, Taehyung, Jimin, and Jungkook are sitting in a circle and talking, and then Yoongi's outside, smoking a cigarette while enjoying the nightly view.

Deciding he's probably my best option, I go to the door and walk outside too. Shutting the door back, I come and stand next to Yoongi, following his gaze towards the nearest big city that's miles away. The brightest lights entrancing our eyes to the single spot way past the tall trees.

He pulls the cigarette away and blows out a cloud of smoke into the night air that blows our bangs to the left.

"I know, I need to quit." He mumbles but continues to inhale the stick. "So... how have you been doing since everything?" Yoongi asks, not looking at me but concern lies in his tone.

"I'm good, uhh, perfectly fine," I add with an awkward chuckle.

This time his dark eyes look to me, then he turns around from the railing until his back is pressed against the metal and elbows propped on the top of the red railing.

He takes his fingers and puts the cigarette between them, taking it out of his mouth and away from his face. He blows out one long puff, then starts speaking.

"You don't have to act fine around me, dude. I'm the only one that knows your circumstance, and I'll always be here if you need to talk. The others-" He pauses to look inside the room. "Don't understand. They think you have it made because of your family." Yoongi sighs. "You could still do what I considered." He admits.

"And that was?" I ask carefully, completely lost in whatever it is this conversation is about; however, I have to act like him for both of our sakes.

He laughs, rolling his eyes. "You don't remember? I told you to run away." Hearing this makes my face go pale.

Taehyung was thinking about running away? Why?

"You said you wouldn't do it though." He throws the cigarette down and stomps on it when there's nothing left to smoke. "You wanted to go out a hero is what you said... but you know, in a situation like yours, Tae... there's no true hero at the end. It's either you fight for yourself or let them control you." And with that, Yoongi pats my shoulder and walks back inside the room with the rest.

I stand still, thinking hard about the words that Yoongi just said. What exactly is going on with Taehyung?

❀ ༻•༺ ⊰ • ✿ • ⊱ ༻•༺ ❀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.1K 2.4K 27
Just a horny Jimin, that got kicked out of his universe, to wander around in another Universe, as something like a ghost and is craving for Jeongguks...
3.9K 206 20
Unknown: Hi there Jungkook: Um...do I know u? Unknown: I don't think u do Jungkook: Do u know me? Unknown: I don't think I do either Jungkook: can I...
332 30 12
"Fuck myself" i mumbled as a curse to myself under my breath. Taehyung grabbed my jaw slightly and faced it in his direction. "Why would you need to...
31.1K 616 40
"What a great scenery!My boyfriend and my best friend fucking each other" "SAY THE ONE WHO CHEATED WITH A GAY!" I Regret it all. "You wouldn't die if...