Trust (Levi x reader)

By leviskink

You're a doctor within the walls, recruited as a doctor in the survey corps, to help on missions. You were al... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
note
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42

Chapter 35

4.8K 150 67
By leviskink

Note: Hey guys! Sorry for the delayed chapter ahh I feel so bad ;(( I will try my best to publish more! I wanted to address that clothing, outofits, heights, hair, in my story are all up to you guys! If you don't like the dress I chose or any outfit and attributes please ignore and use your own imagination :) I tried to be as inclusive as possible, but you can always switch things up since it is Levi x reader, tbh I imagined myself as y/n while writing so some things may not be to your liking,,, anyways ty for all the reads and comments :))

Levi pushed his blade deeper into the man's neck, upset that he couldn't slit his throat there and then. You leaned against the wall and Erwin came behind Levi, putting his hand on Levi's shoulder.

"Let's take him to one of those small buildings there, we need information."

Levi turned his head to look back at Erwin while gritting his teeth, and then looked at the man. He lifted his blade off the man, and he suddenly stood up and was about to run towards you. Levi grabbed the man by his collar and cursed at him for trying to escape.

"Now stay put, You'll be needing to help us here. don't make this more difficult than it should be."

You moved away from the wall and stood in front of the man. You examined the weapon in your hand and chuckled.

"Funny how a woman's attention makes men like you lose all their senses, I didn't think it would be that easy to get this from you."

The man turned his head to you, while Mike tied his arms behind his back.

"don't worry lady, you'll be the first to die, and by the same weapon you have in your hands"

You walked closer to the man and lightly patted his head.

"We'll see who'll be the first to die."

The man fought against Mike, so he kicked behind his knees making the man drop to his knees. Levi kicked the man right on his face with his calf, giving him a swollen and bloody face.

Mike grabbed the man by the back of his shirt and dragged him towards a row of small broken buildings, with Erwin walking in front. Levi turned to you and took one of your hands, holding it and running his thumb over it slightly. He looked at your face with a blank expression.

"I saw everything, you handled it well. I can't wait to see that filthy piece of shit die from my hands after we finish talking. Good work y/n, just remember I will always trust you no matter what I say."

You slightly smiled and looked at him.

"I know Levi, you were just being protective. What matters is that it was successful for now, I felt gross acting like that with that with that man."

Levi brought his face closer to your ear, speaking in a low whisper.

"good."

He stepped back and smirked, turning around and walking. You froze for a second and followed behind him. Mike dropped the man against a wall, in a small alleyway between two buildings. He pointed his blade to the man and spoke.

"Tell us what we need to know, then we'll let you get on with your day."

Mike stepped back and Erwin stood in front of the man. Levi leaned against the wall with his arms crossed. You stood across from Levi and Mike stood beside you. He gave you a side eye and a slight smile, even if he didn't say anything Mike was proud of you and saw you as family. You all looked at Erwin who was asking the man for a location.

"We need insight on where your hideout, and location of the weapons. This is a serious matter and you all have killed many innocents. If you all thought you could get away with all your crimes, than you are extremely mistaken."

"You think my guys are going to be scared of titan killing freaks like you? Nah, I'll give you the location but it'll just result in an early death for you all. Don't think this little mission of yours will be a success-"

Levi threw a forceful punch to the man's face, knocking out a tooth. The man spat out blood and scoffed. Levi stepped closer to him and looked down. He spoke in a dead serious and low tone.

"Early deaths? Give us the damn location and worry about the rest later, you filthy rat."

Levi grabbed the man by his hair aggressively and brought his face closer to his.

"Speak."

The man spat blood on the floor and decided to speak.

"You can go charge to your deaths, our "hideout" or whatever is a whole area, the main weaponry is in a underground basement in one of the elderly homes."

Levi looked at Erwin and he stepped towards the man.

"Levi, go patrol the area and make sure a house like that actually exists, give us a signal and we will arrive there too."

Levi dropped the man and then brushed dirt off his shirt. He turned to Erwin and nodded his head.

"Got it. You all stay here with this punk, to make sure he gets his punishment if the shit he's spitting are lies."

Levi put on his hood, and turned to look at you and Mike.

"There's only one street here with some crappy elderly homes, so I know where to check. Stay put."

He looked at you once more and then made a turn to walk into the streets. You thought for a second, and then looked at Erwin. Erwin knew what you were about to ask.

"Erwin I-"

"y/n, Levi would just send you back."

"But I'll be the one to bring back a signal, and if anything happens to him."

You frowned and it didn't matter what Erwin would say, you'd go. Erwin looked at Mike and he put a hand on your shoulder.

"If only me and Erwin weren't recognizable, you're not planning on taking no as an answer are you?"

"I need to have his back, trust me please."

Erwin sighed and gave a slight nod.

"Go y/n, Levi shouldn't have gone far."

You saluted quickly and put the hood over your head. Taking a turn around the alleyway, you walked forward and saw a small figure up ahead. You picked up the pace and then he finally turned around. Levi saw you and froze in his place, as you caught up to him.

You caught your breath and Levi looked at you while raising a brow.

"and what are you doing here?"

"hey, who's gonna give them the signal huh"

"You're such a brat"

"we're wasting time, let's go"

"tch, you're not going anywhe-"

"Erwin's orders"

Levi widened his eyes and gritted his teeth.

He didn't say anything and kept walking ahead. You smirked and followed behind.

You both walked along the dusty streets of the Underground, and Levi kept looking around staying alert. You couldn't use your gear, so you both had to just walk. You wanted to ask Levi about his life here. You suddenly opened your mouth to say something, but quickly shut it. Levi saw you do that with a side eye, and sighed.

"My life here wasn't as bad as you think, after going through a rough childhood, I did have some fun times and made friends, I try not to regret my past decisions, but sometimes I just think, what if everything happened differently?"

You smiled slightly hearing him open up by himself, and turned to face him.

"Levi, we all have our regrets, but dwelling on them will always put us in more stress. Focus on the present, and your future choices. You can never change the past, so might as well keep moving forward and trusting yourself. You got out of this place and became Humanity's strongest, it's been a rough journey but you made it all the way here."

Levi turned his head to look at you and his eyes widened a bit.

"You always know what to say, don't you."

"I just want to remind you that you've done so well, and nobody's perfect, as I said before, nobody can tell the outcome."

Levi took a deep breath and looked up while walking. You looked at him and could just sense how much of a burden he has, and how tired he is sometimes.

Suddenly, You saw a sign with a name of a elderly home, and tapped Levi's shoulder.

"Look."

He looked at the old building and walked towards it.

"Abandoned, old and dirty, perfect place for some scums to hide their crap"

You walked closer to one of the doors, and pushed it open. It was dark inside and a big door on the floor, leading to something underground. You looked at Levi who was right behind you.

"This should be it"

Levi nodded his head and looked around once more staying alert. You both took a few steps inside, making sure the door behind you stayed open, and that there was nobody around.

"Let's go tell Er-"

Suddenly, the  wooden boards underneath you creaked, and started to crack and suddenly broke all at once. The floor right below you and Levi suddenly disappeared making you both fall right into a small hole like room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

481K 14.6K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
376K 13.5K 58
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
663K 33.4K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...