STILES | AVENGERS

De SonamDiwakar2

After fight outside animal clinic with Stiles, Scott fails to prove his friendship with him not first but las... Mais

INTRODUCTION
5. Can I Call Your Dad
6. Unnerving Discoveries
7. Calling Noah
8.Memories
9. Isaac
1. Everything I Did Was For Nothing
10. Lab Buddies
11. We're Not What We Were
12. Thor
13. Scars He Hide
14. Step Toward Hell
15. She Saved Me Again
2. Uncle Phil
16. Survivers Are Left To Suffer
17. Beacon Hills
18. Season Four
19. All The Truth's Out
20. I'm Gonna Kill Them
21. Normal
3. Time To Meet The Avengers Kid
Thank you so much
22. Ah! Old Highschool Drama
23. He's My Son
24. A New Family
25. I'll Be Okay
26. Never Normal
27. I'm Not Your Son
28. A Long Day
29. A Long Day (P2)
30. Kyra
31. Web Of Lies
32. We Can't Tell Them
What do you think
33. We Can't Tell Them (P2)
New Book
34. Worthy
35. Stars And Moon
36. All Of Me
37. Mom
38. How It Feels Like
i need to say
39. Safe And Sound
40. Storm
sorry......

4. What The Hell Heppend In Beacon Hills

9.5K 225 56
De SonamDiwakar2

Stiles was still nourves about going to avengers tower so they desides to walk for some time before going to tower. They were walking in silence unless clint or phil say something suddenly stiles speed up confusing them and stopped in front of a kid maybe 8 year old and started talking to him ten crouch in his feet and started tieng his shoeleses.

Apparently kid was walking with his leses open and was about to fall.
"He's important for you, and even if he wasn't..... there's something about him." Clint said, like matter of fact phil looks at him and nod with a smile.

"How can someone hurt him in the way he is." Clint says now angry, phil tore his eyes away from Stiles and turn to look at Clint  "we'll find out who did this and they'll pay. Stiles will be ok he's stronger then he seems. I just wish I can get him back to happy, healthy ridiculous kid I remember soon." Phil stop talking when stiles walks up to them.

"Sorry kid was about to fall." Stiles said embarrassed fir making them wait.

"Stiles you help that kid. why are you apologizing for that." Phil asks sadly.

Stiles just shrugs and they make there way out of the park and found a taxi they sat in backseat and whole ride when they reach tower phil can see stiles getting tensed. "We can come tomorrow if you're not ready stiles." Clint ask softly.

"No I can do this it's not gonna be any easier tomorrow." Stiles said

They enter tower and after crossing lobby stop in last elevator of hallway phil scan his hand and they enter elevator. "This is only elevator with excess to Avengers floors we'll get you scanned later." Phil said.

"After asking others right?"

"Yes Stiles but I'm sure they'll have no problem." Phil said, Stiles shrugs and then jumps when a male voice rang trough elevator.

"Good morning Agent Coulson , Agent Barton"

"Jarvis? Mr. Stark's A.I " Stiles asks, in awe.

"Indeed" Jarvis sound bemused.

Not many people know Tony have an A.I let alone his name, lot of people will sound like Jarvis before Knowing why stiles have that much information.

"Stiles after talking about your staying here, I will tell everyone why you know so much you don't have to tell them ok." Phil said gently, he know Stiles is thinking did some crime when he's just a smart and curious kid. Stiles nods greatfully.

"Agent Coulson if mey I." Jarvis aks.

"Oh he's my naphew stiles stilinski Jarvis he is going to stay in tower with us....after we ask others." Phil add after noticing look stiles was giving.

"A pleasure Mr. Stilinski" Jarvis said in kind voice.

"Nice to meet you to Jarvis but can you rather call me Stiles if it's acceptable to you." Stiles respond hesitantly.

After a moment of silence Jarvis respond. "A honere Stiles, Agent Coulson you said about gaining other avengers approvel in regards of Stiles staying here, all required person is in tower at moment. Can I ask them to came to commen floor for meeting?"

"It up to you stiles." Phil aks stiles.

"Best to do it now." Stiles said after hiding his panic in blank face.

"Ok Jarvis drop us on commen floor." Clint said.

When the reach commen floor they found Bucky and Sam talking about something and Steve trying to understand how microwave works.

"Maybe we have to buy a new microwave if cap keep pressing that button." Clint said gaining attantion of two Supersoldiers and Felcon. Phil can feel Stiles getting tanse under scrutiny and Phil place a grounding hand on his shoulder.

"Steve, Bucky, Sam - this is my naphew Stiles." Phil introduce. "Stiles this is Bucky Barnes, Steve Rogers and Sam Wilson." Bucky nods from his seat and Steve and Sam cames over to to shake Stiles hand.

"It's nice to meet you stiles." Steve says, with one of his heartfelt smile. Stiles maneges to return handshakes but didn't make eye contact.

"Ni -Nice to meet you too." Stiles said in small voice still looking at his shoes.

Steve and Sam looked at Phil and Clint with concern and Bucky lean forward in his chair looking at Stiles intrigued.
Phil shakes his hand in gasture of -now is not time- and notices elevator arrives with Pepper and Bruce. Pepper hugs Phil and then Bruce and pepper meets Stiles he shaks hand with them but didn't make eye contact just like before. Next is Natasha who greet Stiles with a quiet hello allready sensing something off with Stiles.

Last is Tony and Phil is pleased becouse he can be hard to handle even for ones who knows him.

"Hay Agent why are you calling house meeting so early?" Tony said as he walks towerd them.

"Tony meet my naphew Stiles." Phil said wishing Tony will get his signal.

"Hello Stiles nice to meet you , I'm Tony stark but please call me Tony." He says, in soft voice, looking at how Stiles flinch and sink back when he first spoke, Stiles just nods not being able to say anything.

"Is that why you're calling us Agent?" Tony keeps his voice noticably soft.

"Yes, stiles wants to ask if you all are ok with him living here." Phil said.

"Why would we have any problem kid you're Phil's naphew you can stay here as long as you want - but it was nice of you to ask." Natasha said, becouse whole team was confused on why a kid will hesitate on living with Avengers.

"Thanks." Stiles forced himself to meet Natasha's eyes, and then look at Phil "Uncle Phil what about thor...."

"He comes here once or twice a week other than that he's always have some out of the world work." Clint said for phil, Stiles nods.

"Stiles you can go with Clint he will show you our floor and your room, your floor will be ready before tomorrow tonight." Phil asks.

Stiles think for a moment before leaving Phil's side but agrees and made his way to elevator with clint.

As soon as Stiles is out of sight Phil slumps in chair in front of Bucky.

"Agent why I never found anything about him in your record." Tony ask looking irritated.

"Your good at reasearch Tony but I was hiding someone I love." Phil said

"Phil. what happened to him?" Steve said seriously cutting whatever Tony was going to say.

"I don't know Steve, Clint found him like this in front of my old apartment besicaly histerical, only thing he said before sleeping was not to tell his dad and then woke up at three in the morning screaming." Phil sound defeated.

"Nightmares!  poor kid." Pepper says

"Not just nightmares." Phil said "Last time I heard something like that was right after Bucky came back."

Room goes deadly silent "Jejus" Tony said. "what the hell heppend to kid?"

"I don't know." Phil sound irritated on his lack of information.

"Phil tell us what you know." Steve asks in calming voice.

"He said something bad happened, he don't remember driving out of Beacon Hills -oh god, he was dissociating while driving alone.... something bad must have heppend!" Phil sound horrified and everyone look shocked but told phil to continue. "he said he was scared to go back so he keep driving, his jeep died in Ohio! My naphew walk here from Ohio alone, he said he didn't realise he was coming to me before reaching New York he almost didn't come, and my fucking brother couldn't pick up a phone and call me to tell Stiles was gone!" Phil is roaring at the end.

"Phil calm down, Natasha said placing a hand on his soldier. "I' know your mad but it's not gonna help Stiles. We need to do something for him first

Phil watches her and takes a long breath and releases it, then slumps in his chair and buries his head in his hands. "I could have missed him." he said after a moment. "it was pure coincidence Clint was going there for some reason, I could have lost him, it was snowing and he was in a hoodie." he said on verge of tears.

"But you didn't, that's what matters phil. He's here and safe." Sam said

"I know but I just think how my brother didn't told me Stiles was in trouble let alon missing. He could have slipped away so easily and I  wouldn't know." Phil sound angry on Noah.

"What about his mom." pepper asks changing topic.

"Dead. frontel lobe dementia took her when Stiles was ten.......it was bad." phil said, quality.

Steve , Bruce and Tony wince in sympathy. "when was the last time you meet him?" Bucky ask voice flat they know he's hiding his imotions, it's ifacting him most aside Phil and Clint.

"I went there few months before chitauri. He seems fine then. I didn't get chance to go after.... well after Avengers formed." Phil said thinking.

"So whatever has happened started in last two years." Tony conclude

"But there are some long term abuce symptoms I see." Phil said,

"What do you mean." Bruce asked

"He's touch starved - extremely he flinches whenever someone move around him, he cuts himself from reality and he panicked when clint and I ask him to come here, and nightmares also like I told you before." Phil listed

"Your right those are long term abuce behaviours. And we might not know some becouse he isn't been here even fer one day." Sam said

"I don't want to offend you.... but.....is there any chance your brother." Tony asks hesitantly.

"I wish I could say no.... But I know he couldn't have gone that bad - I think there's more to story."

"We need to know more." Pepper said

"I know Pepper but I also hate to fly blind - spacially when Stiles is on line. But if keeping him safe and comfortable means I have no answers.......I will work with that." Phil said

"That's exactly what we need to do he seem to respond to you and Clint positively just keep doing what you're doing..... everyone let stiles interact with you himself we don't want to overwhelm poor kid." Sam said again in his therepist voice, evryone give their nods of agreement.

"Phil if you ask Stiles I will have Jarvis look into things." Tony said kindly.

"Thanks for asking first Tony I will I just want to respect stiles privacy." Phil said

"Phil I have my schedule cleared until Stiles floor is ready..... we can get him to shoping." Pepper ask

"You don't have to pepper"

"You know Phil you can't win me on this......and I guess Stiles don't have much." pepper said.

"Thanks pep - and no just what he was wearing and a bagpack in witch he said he have something important but I know there are no clothes."

"I should go back now." Phil said after a moment. And goes to leave commen floor. But Bucky reaches and stops him. "If he need anything phil please tell me. Ok." Bucky asks sincerely and Phil nods.

He step into elevator thinking what Stiles and Clint are doing and feeling lucky for having a great and supportive team.

Continue lendo

VocĂȘ tambĂ©m vai gostar

15.7K 525 46
Summer 2019 Stiles Stilinski returns to Beacon Hill to enlist help from his old pack to help him locate missing members of a military convoy. As diff...
41.8K 1.1K 11
Stiles has had many strange things in his life. When stiles is away from the pack, he's an assassin with strange powers. After the pack kicks him out...
19K 833 17
After Scott's pack defeated Void Stiles, they thought they had gotten rid of him for good. But when Stiles finds himself fighting a battle he can't w...
521K 16.4K 33
Sheriff Stilinski sent his son to New York to spend his spring break with his uncle Phil. Stiles thought he might get that peaceful break from supern...