Supernatural One Shots

By mylittlelove19

I don't own any of the characters. I write the story line based off ideas I have had on my own, or imagines/o... More

Ghost Facers
Drunk John
Dean saves you
Dean and Bobby
Dean
Nightmares (Sam)
Cass interrupts
Wearing his flannel (Dean)
Texting Pictures
Reuniting (Sam and Dean)
Surprise Actions (Dean)
Drinking with Dean
Hey Sam.
Lonely Video Call (Dean)
Fighting with Dean
Reasons (Sam)
Shadow (Dean)
Trouble Sleeping (Dean)
Sweet Pie (Dean)
Finding Sam and Dean
Your Old T-Shirt
News at a funeral (Dean)
Let me forget (Sam)
Broken Hearted (Dean)
Lies (Dean)
Jo joins Training
Almost Sam
John (Dean)
Hey Jude (Dean)
Fooling myself (Dean)
Before we had a chance.
I hate witches Pt. 1 (Dean)
I hate witches Pt. 2 (Dean)
Can't hide it (Dean)
Bad Fight (Dean)
I hate you, but I love you
I hate you, but I love you Pt. 2
Done with you (Part one)
Done with you (Part Two)
Just a sad song
Jo (Dean)
Team Free Will rescues (Dean)
Surrender
Note from me.
Journal (Dean)
Scary movie night (Dean)
Just a fool.
Because (Dean)
Missing (Dean)
Update from me
Used to be Dean Pt. 1
Used to be Dean (Pt. 2)
Lee Webb's Daughter (Dean Request)
Truth Spell (Dean)
After Hell (Dean)
Before we had a chance Pt. 2
Before we had a chance Pt. 3
A choice (Dean)
A choice pt. 2 (Dean)
Purgatory pt. 1
Purgatory pt. 2

Personal Elephant (Dean)

509 5 0
By mylittlelove19

You work a witch hunt, but before you drop her she casts a spell just as someone else walks in the house. Now you are trapped in the house with your ex trying to figure out how to get out.

Warnings: Pregnancy loss, secrets, language, sadness

No! This witch was supposed to be quick and easy. I wasn't supposed to run into any other hunters, especially this one. Not the one I broke up with a few years ago.

Before I shot her she cast a spell, locking me in the house with Dean. I ran around, checking each and every window and door. "No, no, no, no. Son of a bitch." I grumbled when I realized we were definitely trapped.

I leaned against the counter, facing it with my palms down. I heard his foot steps then felt his presence come in the kitchen behind me. "Liv, uh... wow. You're still hunting?"

I sighed and stood up to turn to face him. His green eyes were wide as they scanned over my body. "Yeah, of course." I snapped.

"Just surprising is all. It's good to see you again." He said putting a hand on the back of his neck.

"It's been almost three years, you don't need to say that shit. Let's just figure out a way to get out of here. Her dying didn't get rid of her magic. So, let's figure it out, get out, and we can just go on our separate ways." It was harsher than needed, but I didn't want to be here with him.

I tried to avoid this turning into a conversation about us and making stupid small talk. Because we didn't need to do all of that. We haven't spoken since I broke up with him.

He never came after me, called, or anything to try to stop me or get me to come back. Small talk at this point in our relationship was extremely pointless.

He sighed, "Alright. Fine. I get it, you still hate me and don't want to be around me. Well, how do you suggest we get out?"

"I don't know." I huffed, ignoring his baiting about me hating him as I went to another room. I tried to open the door again, it still wouldn't budge. I tried the window, and again... nothing.

I picked up a chair and threw it against the window trying to break the glass. Instead, the chair broke. So I pulled out my gun and shot at it. Some flash of purple magic swallowed the bullet hole. I groaned.

"She was powerful, Liv. It isn't going to be that easy." Dean's voice sounded behind me softly.

"Yeah, I'm getting that. This freaking sucks." I plopped on the couch in a huff.

We sat in an awkward silence for a long time.

Then Dean asked, "Can I at least ask how you've been?"

I took a deep breath. "I've been fine, Dean. Living the good life, like always." I sounded grumpier than I intended to.

"You don't have to lie to me." He said, reading my real feelings like a damn book.

"Don't. Don't act like we're friends." I snapped.

"Okay. Fine. I won't." Then he turned a little and grumbled under his breath slightly. "You'd tell Sam the truth if he was here." He meant to make a dig at me, but made something click in his head.

He pulled out his phone and hit a button before I could even respond to his comment. "Sam, it's me. Uh, the witch is gone. Alivia dropped her right after I got here." Pause. "Yeah, Alivia. But, uh... the witch cast some spell and now we are trapped in the house." Pause. "Liv, do you remember what she said?" He asked, looking at me.

"Uh, some of it."

I told Sam what I remembered. He said he'd try to research it and call Rowena for help. If we figure out what was said, we could find our way out.

"That was uh... good thinking." I admitted to Dean softly. He half-smiled.

"Thanks. Hopefully he finds us some answers." I nodded and yawned a little. "Take a nap. It could be a while before Sammy finds anything to help us." He said, still ever so sweet to me.

I nodded, "Alright. Maybe a small one. Wake me up."

Dean's P.O.V.
Alivia laid down and curled into the couch and closed her eyes. It took me by such a surprise to see her here. I had a feeling another hunter was in town, but until right before the witch was shot I didn't think it was her.

I didn't even know she was still hunting. I came in, saw her, the witch cast her spell, then Liv dropped her; impressing me like always.

But I thought when she left me that she would go live a normal life again. She wasn't as deep into this shit as I was. She could've walked away. But she didn't.

Seeing her again hit my like a mac-truck of bricks. Almost three years ago she left me. She was pissed I put myself in bad situations to sacrifice myself, so I understood. As much as I loved her, she hated my way of self-sacrifice.

So, I let her go, I didn't fight for her. It's been hell on me to be without her. Now, she's here in front of me but she doesn't even want to look at me, let alone talk to me some.

About twenty minutes later she shivered in her sleep. I just reacted before thinking about it. I took off my button up and laid it over her like a blanket.

She cuddled it to her, and her face fell peaceful again. I watched her for a while. I have missed her so damn much. I never stopped loving her. I only wanted her to be happy, and not being with me anymore was supposed to give her that.

I was starting to drift off when my phone rang. I jumped to answer it, and Liv sat up. "Sam?"

"Yeah, so... Rowena thinks she knows what it was. Let me connect her." He said.

"Sam? Dean?" I waved Alivia over and put the call on speaker.

"Yeah, I'm here with Alivia. What do you know?" I asked Rowena.

"Hello, Alivia, dear." Rowena always liked Liv.

"Hi, Rowena." Liv responded so sweetly.

"So, locked in a house with Dean... must be fun." She joked, implying something was wrong with me.

"Oh, it's a blast to be trapped." She said, sounding more upset than annoyed like I had first thought.

"Can you help us or not, Rowena?" I asked roughly.

"Now, now, Dean. Of course I can help." She said something and asked if that was the spell we heard her say.

"Yes! That's what she said. What did she do to us? And how do we get out?" Alivia sounded so hopeful.

Rowena sighed, "She has locked you inside the house until a secret is revealed from each of you."

"A secret? What secret?" I asked.

"How should I know, Dean? You both have something to tell the other, and until you do you'll be stuck there." Rowena commented.

Alivia looked worried.

"Great. Alright, thanks." I grumbled.

"Yeah, thank you so much, Rowena." Liv added like the sweetheart that she is.

"You're welcome dearies."

I hung up.

I looked to Alivia. She huffed, starting to look panicked. I think she knows what she has to tell me, but she's scared to tell me. "Okay.. this is crazy." She said, avoiding looking at me.

"It'll be alright. Uh, let's just be honest. That's our only way out of here." I tried to put her at ease.

Alivia's P.O.V.
Shit. Fuck. Of course. I see Dean for the first time in years, and this happens. How was I supposed to tell him?

He looked at me, glancing at his shirt still hanging around my shoulders. I cleared my throat, all the times I had worn his shirts flashing in my head. I grabbed it to hand it back, "Thanks, for this. For being nice to me."

He smiled that damn perfect smile at me. "Any time, Liv. Uh, okay. I'll go first. I still love you, Alivia, and I wanted to come after you, I swear. But I thought you'd be happier if I didn't." His words pulled at my still broken heart that was aching for him.

I bit my lip roughly, "Dean... I can't." Tears filled my eyes.

He rushed over to me as I moved to the kitchen again. He cupped my face in his palms, "Don't cry, Liv. I just had to be honest. You can pretend I didn't say anything."

"No, it's not that. If I tell you my secret... you're going to hate me." I was fighting falling apart. I was so close to breaking.

"Liv, nothing you ever say could make me hate you." Oh he had no idea what he was talking about.

"After I left... something happened." I started. He looked at me with support and love, those green eyes shining. I took a shaky breath, there was no easy way to tell him. "I was going to follow what looked like a ghoul case. But, I got a bad pain in my stomach, and uh... started bleeding. When I got to the hospital I found out that I was miscarrying. Dean... I was pregnant and never knew it. They said I was six to eight weeks. I'm so sorry."

The purple flash happened again. He let go of my face, grabbed my hand and we bolted from the house.

Outside, I broke slightly as I watched the tears in his eyes, followed by confusion and pain. "What?" Was all he managed to say.

"I'm so sorry. And I know I should've called to tell you, but I was so ashamed. I hadn't even realized I was pregnant! How could I tell you that I failed a baby? OUR baby?"

He pulled me against his chest, kissing the top of my head. "Shh, Liv, it's alright, baby. I'm so sorry you had to go through that alone. I should've been there for you. You could've called me, baby."

"How could I call you, after leaving you like I did, and tell you something like that?" I questioned through the tears.

He kissed my head again, "It's alright now, okay? I'm here. I know, and I still love you." He said in a low whisper.

"I still love you too."

We both had tears in our eyes, and without a word he moved closer. My arms wrapped up around his neck as I buried my face in his chest. These moments I have missed so much. Being open, honest and vulnerable with one another.

"Alivia, can we go somewhere and talk?" He asked cautiously.

I sniffed and nodded, "Yeah, you want to come to my motel room with me?"

A small smile appeared on his face, "I'd really like that. I'll follow you there."

That went so much better than I ever pictured it going from all the time I thought about telling him what happened. It was a relief to finally let Dean know everything. When it happened I was a wreck, hell I still struggle with it. Losing our baby was the worst thing I have been through.

We got to my motel and went inside. We sat at the table, so I grabbed us beers. "Thanks, Liv." Dean broke the silence.

"Of course. Um... so about what I told you. Believe me, I know you deserved to know when it happened. It's just that, it took everything I had to keep myself together, and like I said... I was so ashamed. I couldn't bare the thought of facing you."

He shook his head and put his hand on mine, "I understand. Of course I wish I knew, but you don't have to apologize. And don't ever feel ashamed, baby. It wasn't your fault. Those things some times just happen, for no reason. I'm sorry I didn't follow you. If I'd come after you like I wanted to, you wouldn't have had to do it alone."

"Dean... seeing you again is hard. My heart wants you still, but a part of me says I don't deserve to have you." I whispered then took a drink of my beer.

He took a drink of his as he searched for what to say. "If anybody doesn't deserve the other here it's me. After all I put you through, I don't even deserve to be here talking to you."

"Dean, I'm the one who flipped out and left. I'm the one who lost our baby and never called you."

He sighed, "Liv, stop beating yourself up, okay? I know now. You aren't alone in that grief anymore. You can lean on me if you need to. I can see that you still feel it, baby." He said sweetly.

His words broke the dam holding back my tears. A sob tore through my chest. He quickly moved to me. He hugged me from behind, wrapping an arm across my chest and shoulders. He didn't say 'it's okay', because we both knew it wasn't. Instead he kissed my head and told me, "I'm here, baby. Let it out." And I could tell he was feeling his own emotions too.

So I moved to stand up and turn around to wrap my arms around him in return. He let the news really wash over him.

"What would you have wanted?" I asked as we laid in my bed together after the crying had stopped.

He exhaled slowly, "Oh I don't know. A mini version of us mixed together would be amazing either way. Maybe a boy first. I always thought I'd have two boys, like my parents. But then try for a girl."

I giggled, "So you'd have three kids?"

He nodded, "It's what I always pictured. If I knew they would be safe. What about you?"

I chewed for a moment, "I have always wanted two or three, a boy first then at least one girl."

He chuckled, "Man, we really are just compatible in every way aren't we?"

I snuggled further into him, "Yeah, I guess we really are."

He got quiet as he held me, playing with my hair. "So, then the question is, do you think... knowing we both still feel the same and missed each other... should we listen to it? Do you want to be together again?" He asked nervously.

"More than anything, Dean."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141K 2.6K 22
Here are some Supernatural Imagines. You can comment a request and I will try to write them. I will also write some of my own. I will try to upload a...
19.6K 562 21
I've never wrote anything about characters that weren't my own so this might be bad Here's some DeanXCastiel from Supernatural anyways NOT MY CHARACT...
166K 2.7K 63
Just a few imagines I thought of and thought I'd share. These are for the Sam girls out there! I know I enjoy reading Sam imagines so I thought this...
58.2K 675 10
Here's a list of all my Dean one-shots! Some are fluffy, most are smutty. All are written from the reader's POV. Enjoy!