Yandere "family" x reader

By imjustish

Y/n lives a hard life, she's a 15 year old girl, completely normal right? Wrong. At home she takes constant a... More

Intro
Chapter 1- meet the family
Chapter 2- decisions
chapter 3- taken
characters pt 1
Chapter 4- home
Chapter 5- wtf
Chapter 6- dont you dare
Characters part 2
Chapter 7-bookworm
Chapter 8- grey
Chapter 9- food
Night terrors
Chapter 10- old life
Chapter 11- windex
Chapter 12- police
Chapter 13- b/n
Chapter 14-hallways
Chapter 15- pillows
Chapter 16- awkward
Chapter 17- mama
Flashbacks
Chapter 18- pretty
chapter 19- investegations and clinics
Chapter 20- poison ivy
Chapter 21- needles
Chapter 22- get out
Chapter 23- paralisis
Chapter 23-pink tile
Chapter 25-tears
26- panic
27
Chapter 28- static
Chapter 29- t shirts
Chpater 30- blood
Chapter 31- F*ck
Chapter 32- Chad
Chapter 33- purple flowers
Chapter 34- nightmare
Chapter 35- clipboards
Chapter 36- life sentences
Chapter 37- animal crossing
Chapter 38- contemplation
Chapter 39-limousines
Chapter 40- flying metal death machines
ending B
Ending c
Hello

Chaoter 24-dark hallways

14K 443 120
By imjustish

What?

What?

A blank aura was emmited throughout the entire bathroom, multiple stares were fiercely held onto your figure as the question registered in the women's minds, of course you instantly regretted the action after seeing their reactions, all their faces gelled in an identical stare, their mouths squeezed into a tight line, all eyes were squinted in a contemplative way, thinking wether or not the truth should be told in this situation... how did you even know her?

No one spoke up as the uncomfortable silence just got denser and worse, nothing but running water could be heard through the room, along with a few splashing sounds, you had pretty much lost your neck out of fear for what would happen in the next moments, retracting as far away as you could from the women also sitting in the pool-like bathtub. The entire atmosphere just screamed at you to get the hell out of there, but you were literally naked, and you did not want to show your fully nude self to these people who you used to call strangers.

"Nope! Don't know who that is, why do you ask? Is there something you want to tell us?" Your grandmother spoke cheerily, although, it seemed like it had a malice full tone under it. She pretty much decided on her own that not telling you would do all of us so much better than making you think another person was going to leave. Plus that woman wasn't even supposed to be alive, just their luck that you associated with her right? Who would've thought that she stayed in town, ha!

"Oh, no I don't, sorry" you spoke, all of a sudden sounding quite dejected, maybe your eyes were just fooling you, is that even a thing? Like when you start seeing hallucination shit after being kidnapped, oh fuck is this the start of Stockholm syndrome? Oh nonononono you were not going to let that start happening, no way in hell. Anywho... that was completely off topic, passively upset states turned into concerned ones at your sudden mood change.

"No need to apologize hon, we're just being careful. So... tell me about this ms. Kim." Your mother spoke, it was possible that you were talking about some other Kimana that just looked similar to the one in that photo, if you weren't though... then questions will be asked, let's leave it at that. It was a common goal among the three of the older women to know if there thoughts were correct, odd enough, they all had a gut feeling that the family was going to have to talk about this. That old hag was just threatening your safety... bitch

"Or don't, and we could talk about something else, do you need help washing your hair? Alright then!" Your aunt spoke up, taking the attention slightly off of the other two, jealously clearly runs in the family. She stood up and out of th water, before grabbing the clear bottles of some soapy substance and squirting some in her hands.

The focus was immediately on this women touching your head with th stuff, you tensed up , she gave a chuckle at your cuteness, and continued to lather and message the liquid into your hair until it foamed. Your eyes soon snapped back to the women in front of you though, as you noticed the ladies giving eachother glances, as if they were trying to communicate through their eyes.

"Well what did she look like? Was she pretty?" Your grandmother said, shoving her hands in her lap and staring closely at your facial features. Pictures of ms Kim ran through your mind, memories of her small smile, or her mother hen attitude, now that you think about it, ms Kim was the mother you never had. Should you tell them the truth though? Honesty is the best policy, unless it isn't, which makes things so much more confusing.

"Uh, yeah I guess. She had long black hair, and these bluish greenish eyes, I liked her, she was nice to me." You spoke, grabbing the side of th tub as Valentina (your aunt) placed her hand on a scar on your neck, it still hurt, not surprising, the cut was deep.

"Where'd you know her from, it isn't often that you run into new people here, it's quite closed in." Evangeline spoke from in front of you, also standing up to grab a towel,  at this point the questions seemed personal in its own way, why did they want to know about ms Kim so much? They are definintly hiding something, your not even sure if you truly want to know.

"She took care of b/n while i was working, just the one job, right" you attempted to lie about the multiple jobs you worked for your "biological parents" , it was slightly embarrassing, these people were all so tich and had so much time to spare, you were just y/n grabbing for any money she could find. Wooooww... self depreciation much?

These people had an odd way of speaking to you, it was like they were attempting to keep you calm or something, this has been said before, but it was very much true that they treated you like a toddler who was about to get mad and throw a tantrum, it was confusing.

"You don't have to lie to us baby,we know how hard you worked, you should be proud of that, and proud that you'll never have to do it again"
————————time change————————-

After the whole "being terrified of the females in your family because you asked them a question you shouldn't have" moment, your aunt had washed your hair completely clean, as it was drying the texture started to come back to it,  you had left the bathroom feeling cleaner than you ever had in your entire life, getting clean in your "home" was quite rare in the past, only ever happening when absolutely necessary. The tense atmosphere had fizzled out after a few moments, and the three were back to being the oh-so-loving family members, they had you swarmed around in a fluff all of blankets, apparently if your hair stayed wet you would get sick...

And so, you were now under a mountain of blankets, sitting in front of the fireplace, alone in a random room. You had the extremely strong urge to jump out of the window directly in front of you, but knew that it was gonna be stuck shut, and you didn't want to go through that embarrassment again, plus b/n was somewhere here, and you jumping out of a window wouldn't help him get out either way. You had eventually decided that no one was with you at the moment, and that you should find b/ns room yourself... we clearly learned no lessons about getting lost in this house didn't we?

"I guess I could..." you muttered to yourself as you heaved the heavy blankets off of you, straightening your arms and hearing a small pop come from one of your elbows, you then walked to the door and shoved the huge thing open, padding your bare feet into the softly carpeted hallway. Continueing on your mission to find b/n, when you ran past a... darkly suspicious hallway. You know, usually the average humans reaction to a dark creepy corridor is to turn the other way, not you though, litterally everything freaks you out, so going down a dark hallway isn't so scary.

... in other words, your a walnut head

You continued down the scary-as-fuck corridor, before slowing to a stop when you heard a scream coming from one of the previous doors. Turning around swiftly at the cries for help, your face contorted into a worried, and confused, look. The screams continued on, but just got louder, enough to hear what the person was saying, along with the banging that unexpectedly started up on the other side of the door... Now seems like a good time to go... yep

And so you started to walk away, but then felt bad for whoever could be in there, they could be bleeding out and you would be ignoring that! And so you, the walnut head, went closer to the Shaking door, turned the handle, and was instantly tackled by the person who was banging on the door. Except this person was familiar, the women you grew up loathing, the one who would abuse you to the point where you broke like shattered glass.

Your real mother

She stared down at you for a moment, before jumping up like a cat scared of a cucumber, the more you looked at her the more abnormal she looked. She had a running scar down the length of her face, and dried blood was crusted all over her clothing and arms, she looked terrified, but angry at the same time.as soon as she realized that you were her daughter, a scowl adorned her face, her eyes pierced through your soul with a hateful glare, you cowered under her gaze you tried to move away, but your body wouldn't listen, you stayed frozen on the floor.

M/n instantly took advantage of this, and bent down to grab your hair. She knew goddamn well the you delt with anxiety and paranoia constantly, she actually liked the fact that she could control you, taking advantage of you was a normal thing for her. She kept a grip in the roots of your hair, digging her fingernails into the skin, and seething in your ear

"What. The. Fuck. Have. you. done."
——————————————————————

This is going to be a slightly longer authors note, cause I'm going on another rant.

TW mentions of sexual harassment against minors

Let's talk about dress code for a moment, my school does not have one, which I'm lucky for, but OLD ASS MEN take it upon themselves to dictate what I wear, even if they DO NOT KNOW ME. Today I was feeling myself entirely, wearing a black flared skirt, lalifn with a shirt that had a plunging neckline (which I wore an undershirt under). I was out with my mom and friend, when I notice a few men staring at me, and looking me up and down, Thai CLEARLY made me VISIBLY uncomfortable, but they just continued doing it. Sooner or later, my mom heads to the bathroom, while we're waiting for our food to be finished (food court), and a man comes up to me. (Keep in mind these men are all old enough to be my dad, or even abuelo) and he says this, and I quote

"Your skirt is too short, change it"... WHAT IN THE FLOOP YOU STUPID AZZ BLIP, NUMBER ONE, YOU THINK YOU HAVE THE AUTHORITY OVER ME TO TELL ME TO CHANGE MY CLOTHING, THAT I AM WEARING, IN A PUBLIC PLACE, WHERE YOU. DO. NOT. KNOW. ME. FLIP FLOP YOU AND YOUR JUDGMENTAL FRIENDS. NUMBER TWO, WHAT IN THE HELL ARE YOU DOING EVEN LOOKING AT HOW SHORT MY SKIRT IS?!!?! YOU ARE PROBABLY A BAJILLION YEARS OLDE RTHAN ME YOU FUCKING BOOMER.

I could litterally report you, because if you were looking at how short my skirt was, you probably were attempting to look up my skirt, I was wearing black shorts under it, but it is disgusting either way. My mom ended up coming back and yelling at him in Spanish, he got scared and ran away, but I felt slightly violated.

I was too scared to talk to him in person, so I'm doung it in wattpad, don't judge me

bitch

If you eversee this happening to someone, help them.

(Also I did try to keep the cursing to a minimum, I know it looks stupid)

Okay, done... sorry

Have a wonderful day today, byyyyyyyhh

-pic

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.3K 4.6K 18
" l-let me go, p-please"..... " NO... CAN'T YOU JUST UNDERSTAND THAT YOU ARE ONLY MINE... YOU BELONG TO THIS FAMILY... YOU ONLY BELONGS...
161K 1.8K 25
Y/N never had a happy childhood, to begin with. His parents gave him away to his abusive relatives when he was 3 yrs old and his life since has been...
1M 30.2K 87
They all want you. They won't let you be anyone else's. They'll make you their's. At any cost. Any. When you learn that you're m...
196K 4.4K 193
If the book is found to be unsatisfactory, we request for a peaceful leave as we would like for this book to remain toxic free and be absent of any r...