Songbird: A Luka Couffaine fa...

By yoyoyolmnop

I like it. If you don't then you should vote for it so others can share your pain. If you do like it Vote and... More

Luka
Desire
Music
Luka's rejection

Songbird

33 1 2
By yoyoyolmnop

(A/N): Comment because I want you to.

I'm (Y/N) a new student at Collége Françoise Dupont. I just moved here from America because of some private matters. My parents are somewhere... just not Paris. I live in a nice apartment, overlooking some trees. School starts tomorrow so I'm going to look around so I'm not late tomorrow. I walk around the apartment for a while and walk into a lot of buildings. Free sample collecting is an honorable pass time. Eventually I get a bit tired so I go and look at ways to get around. I'm a little paranoid so the idea of hopping into a stranger's car seems like a stretch. Public transportation like buses are ok but I'm not waiting for the bus at 5 in the morning when I only live one mile from the school.

I walk into a bike shop and find a skate board, a scooter, roller skates, and a bike. Of course I'm not coordinated enough for any of those. I just got of my training wheels a few weeks ago. I buy a light blue bike and ride it to a nearby creek. I mount my bike to a post and walk over to the creek with my phone. It's really pretty outside. I take out my phone and start looking at memes. It gets pretty boring because I've seen all of them already. How many "A very good friend" memes can one handle. All of them.

A bird's nest falls into the water and I jump in after it. I don't know why. I mean birds float so there's no reason for me to get my shoes wet. I definitely regret my decision of jumping into the water but not saving the bird isn't going to make my socks and drier now. 3 little chicks and a nest. They're definitely cute. Not damp shoes cute but cute enough for me to not throw them back into the water.

"Hello young lady. I saw what you did just now. It was very honorable," A small old man says behind me.

"Swiper no Swiping!" I shout as I slap him across the face.

He falters a bit and smiles, "I suppose that was my fault, afterall I did approach you because of how you think on your feet."

"I-I'm so sorry. In America It's attack then ask," I apologize and help him up.

"Do not worry about it. Nothing a 160 year old can't handle. My name's Master Fu."

"My name's (Y/n)."

"Yes, you have kindness, resilience," he touches his cheek that is still red from impact and laughs "not to mention spirit. You would make a fine miraculous holder indeed"

"Ah, thank you?" I say in return.

Master Fu reaches into his bag and grabs a small black choker with a small silver wing and a blue sapphire. "Please accept this in return for your good deed."

"Woah there, this is a bomb free zone...oh I'm sorry. My skin turns green when I wear fake metal and I mean fake metal around my throat doesn't seem great. You see I'm not a 7th grade 'gangster' boy... I mean I see the connection but umm no thank you."

"Please take it," Master Fu smiles gently.

"Listen dude I don't know why you want to get rid of that so badly but the pawn shops right there. You could get like 5 bucks from that."

"Stubborn, perfect for the ox miraculous. In all honesty I would have given you the ladybug miraculous but you seem to have a way with birds. Please just take this finch necklace... you'll understand when you get home. Put it on in private."

He sets the jewelry box down and leaves me. I cover my face and open the box up. Where is this hidden camera. Does it emit poison or something? There is no way I'm taking this home with me, but it is a pretty choker. I go into a small bakery and put on the choker. It's cute and I can't seem to find a tracker  or camera so I think I will keep it. Because I don't turn green wearing fake jewelry and I'm not nice enough to return it. His bad for assuming otherwise. Is this what having a sugar daddy's like?

"It's nice to meet you," A small blue bird sing songs.

I turn around and look at it closer. It's pretty I'll admit that. Shiny blue wings, blue eyes, silver claws,and 3 silver dots on its forehead. "I could have sworn I didn't take any meds today," I sigh.

"Ahhh," a girl shrieks. I run out of the bathroom and toward the girl upstairs. My hero instincts today are really upsetting me. Move to a different country and suddenly you gain a whole new level of confidence. I barge into her room and see another floating animal next to a frightened girl with low pigtails.

"You have one too?" I ask.

"I-I," she stutters.

"What's going on up there?" her mom asks.

"N-nothing I'm just watching a video," she yells back.

"You aren't supposed to know about each other yet," floating blue bird says.

"Umm who are you?" I ask the bird.

"Who are you!?" the girl asks me.

"Who are you?" the floating pink bug asks.

"I'm (Y/N)," I answer.

"I'm Marinette Dupain-chang," Marinette says.

"I'm Wren, the blue finch kwami," Wren introduces himself.

"Isn't Wren a girls name," I state.

"A rude miraculous owner? That's a first hmph," Wren huffs.

"Wren! We aren't allowed to just introduce ourselves in front of other holders," pink floater says.

"O Tiki, always a stick in the mud. This is why Plagg and I formed a pact. Think about it a cat and a bird form a pact about a bug," Wren rolls his eyes.

"Fine I'm the ladybug miraculous. The strongest miraculous, I balance out the cat miraculous. Feather brains on the other hand can't even do destructive right," Tiki scoffs.

"I spiral with style not uncontrollably," Wren winks.

"We are kwamis, my powers are lucky charm and you get a yoyo. After you catch an akuma made by Hawk Moth you can purify it using the yoyo. To activate your powers just say 'Tiki spots on'," Tiki explains.

"Tiki spots on?" Marinette asks. She transforms into a red polka dot suit and tiki disappears. Is she like wearing Tiki or something?

"Cool my turn. Wren?" I suggest.

"Yawn. Alright once activated you'll be able to sing to people and control their minds and-... you have an okay singing voice right?"

"Um yeah listen, 'Ba ba black sheep, have you any wool, yes sir yes sir three bags fuuuuuuuuulllllll-'," I sing.

"I hope it's not too late to get a new holder."

"Three singing awards and a valor award in music say otherwise."

"I was just asking because I can't mask your voice and I don't want to listen to your shrieking. Anyways I give you a bow and a few feather arrows. Laced with poison too if you level up. To activate me just say 'Wren you're the best'," Wren explains.

"You egotistical bastard. 'Wren you're the best'," I say and transform.

My suit is...

(A/N): I'm not explaining it just look at the picture... and pretend it looks good. Wait I'll say it looks better in person. (It doesn't)

I reach for my bow. "Katniss Everdeen vibes, when do I get my peeta."

(A/N): Their love story was horrible, pretty sure Katniss was asexual. Of course that wasn't the plot so it's excused.

"What do we do now?" Marinette asks.

"Well first of all, what's your number?" I ask.

We exchange numbers and decide to head out. This Plagg character seems pretty cool.

"Meet you at the tower?" she asks.

"I'll save you a seat. Just try and keep up," I say.

She smiles and we jump out of her window. I passed my apartment and a mansion. It's just sitting there, in the middle of whatever town we're in. Once we reach the Eiffel tower a boy in a black suit comes to meet us.

"Hi I'm Cat Noir," he smiles.

"Did you just come up with that?" I ask.

"I'll admit that it took me a good two hours," he smirks.

I could fall in love with him if I wanted to. Good thing I don't want to.

"I'm ladybug," Marinette says. Clever. They look at me and wait for my hero name.

"Give me some time guys. No way am I going by 'blue finch'. Call me... Vocal," I say as Cat noir laughs.

"Okay birdie," Cat laughs.

(A/N): Okay the reason I say cat instead of chat is because this entire fanfic is in english. Chat is cat in french. Why would I translate that one word to French and nothing else? Riddle me this.

"Fine fine I'm 'Songbird' then," I say.

"It has a nice ring to it. Songbird," ladybug says.

"I know, but do you know anyone that goes to Collége Françoise Dupont?" I ask.

"I do," Ladybug and Cat say in unison.

"Cool my sister goes there-" I say before they can make any guesses. I forgot that I'll be a new student there. If I tell them I'm a new student they'll definitely know my identity. Well Mari already knows but kitty doesn't.

"Ahh well what's her name?" Cat asks.

"Funny Kit-Kat, unfortunately that's a secret," I say.

The ground shakes and a few civilians yell in terror. We all stand up and rush towards the noise.

"Ever seen a stoner giant that absorbs impact before?" Ladybug asks nervously.

"Well Tiki said you have to break the thing the akuma's in so let's start there," I say.

"There are too many people in the way. I can't even see the akumatized object," Ladybug says.

"Look harder," Cat Noir says.

"I got this onem", I jump closer to Stoneheart and open my wings. I soar more than fly but after a few seconds I get the hang of it. "~Everyone, except Cat Noir and Ladybug, get to safety. Run to the nearest building~"

"I get a stick and she gets mind control," Cat Noir says.

"I think that's her secret power, she can only use it once. Lucky charm... and this water suit, is mine."

"The akuma, I think it's in his right first. Figure out the rest, I'm about to power off," I say rushing off.

"Wren, you're the worst... Of course that's not the deactivation phrase. Wren, feathers back!" I deactivate,

"You did pretty well for you're first time," Wren compliments.

"I've been watching this show for 3 years now. Of course I know what to do," I say to Wren.

"What?"

"Nothing, want do you want to eat?" I ask.

"I'm blue, Im a bird. Obviously a blueberry," Wren says.

"Here's a raspberry," I say throwing him the berry.

As soon as he eats it I say "Wren, you're the best," and transform.

Ladybug had already found the miraculous and broke the rock. The moth on the other hand was flying away. I pick up a nearby plastic bag and attach it to my arrows. I don't really aim but my new powers should help with that. The moth gets caught in the net and I yell "Ladybug de-evilize it."

"How?" she yells back.

"I don't know bout it with your yo-yo," I say.

She throws her yo-yo at it and it captures the akauma. She looks at it for a second and picks it up. The akauma comes out of it, she screams, and throws it away.

"Meowzers you 2 sure are interesting, I should go now. Unless we want to do an identity reveal?" Cat Noir says.

I got to go now," I say.

"I'll leave too," ladybug follows.

"Could have just said no!" Cat Noir shouts.

We reach her room and I collapse on her bed.

"I'll see you at school okay." I leave and head home.

(A/N): I know my writing is spotty but I don't want to explain the temperature of Marinettes face. Okay

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

296K 27.6K 64
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
86.6K 4.8K 34
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
471K 16.9K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
256K 8.3K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...