The Unlikely Hero!

By Logan-Kenway

My 1st MCU Story! Enjoy! More

Cast
Bio
Prologue
Chapter - 1 (Thor)
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 3 (Avengers Assemble)
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Update
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter 12 (Iron Man 3)
Chapter - 13 (Carnage)
Update #2
Chapter - 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18 (Captain America - Winter Soldier)
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter - 23 (Avengers - Age of Ultron)
Chapter - 24
Updated Bio
Chapter 25 (Captain America - Civil War)
Chapter 26
Update #3 (New Story)
Update #4
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 (Infinity War)
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31 (Endgame)
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Final Chapter!
Sequel?

Chapter - 11

8K 188 114
By Logan-Kenway

(Ok everyone get comfortable coz this is gonna be a long one)

=========================

(Bruce's POV)

I woke up in a pile of destroyed bricks and some other stuff that I don't really care about right now...

???: You feel out of the sky!...

I looked to see an old guy standing on a small mount of bricks, he must be the security or something...

Bruce: Did I hurt anybody?

???: There's nobody around here to get hurt. You did scare the hell out of some pigeons, though.

Bruce: Lucky...

I then tried to think of a way out of here and back to the helicarrier to help find the Cube.

???: Or just good aim, you were awake when you fell...

I looked at him.

Bruce: You saw?

???: The whole thing. Right through the ceiling. Big and green and buck-ass nude. Here.

He then throw something at me and I looked to see some clothes... 

???: Didn't think those would fit you until you shrunk down to a regular-size feller. 

I started to put the jeans on and looked to the man.

Bruce: Thank you.

???: Are you an alien?

I got up to put the jeans on properly and looked at the man again.

Bruce: What?

???: From outer space, an alien.

Bruce: No.

???: Well, then, son, you've got a condition.

=========================

((Y/N)'s POV)

Me and Nat just sat in the room we put Clint in to rest... During this time of us waiting for our friend to wake up, we were told about everything... Loki getting away and Thor crashing down to the Earth in the cell... Hulk has gone AWOL, and Tony managed to get the engine back up and running with the help from Steve... Coulson's dead and we still have know idea were the Tesseract is... I got up and went to the bathroom, I did my business and washed my hands... If you don't wash your hands after going to the toilet then your a monster... Once I finished in the bathroom I came out to see Clint stirring awake, and Nat talking to him, I leant on the bathroom door frame...

Nat: Clint. You're going to be all right.

I was going to make a joke, but Clint is like my best friend and I haven't seen him since Mexico and now he is currently fighting for control of his brain... I can't wait to get a hold of Loki... First he takes my friends mind and then he kills my crazy uncle figure... I'll rip him in two...

Clint: You know that? Is that what you know?

He says chuckling... Am I going to have to hit him again or something because he is obviously on speed or something now... He's fighting for his mind, and this man is laughing... Nat then walks towards me and gets Clint a glass of water...

Clint: I've got no window... I have to flush him out... 

Nat: You got to level out. It's going to take time.

(Y/N): Or I could hit you in the head again if you like?...

Clint looks at me and smiles, obviously the first time he noticed I was in the room.

Clint: Eh, buddy... How you doing?

He said looking at me with a smile and breathing heavily...

(Y/N): Well I don't look like you, so I'm pretty great...

Nat then sits next to him and takes off one of his cuffs and hands him the drink.

Clint: Have you ever had someone take your brain and play?

As he said that I could already hear Venom coming up with a plan.

(Y/N): Don't even think about it.

I said to him and he seemed to go back to being quiet again.

Clint: Pull you out and stuff something else in? Do you know what it's like to be unmade? 

Nat: You know that I do.

This conversation seems very personal, I mean yea, I now know about everything in Nat's past and I admire her for surviving everything she has been through... But I really don't want to accidently ruin this moment they are clearly having...

Clint: Why am I back? How did you get him out?

Nat: Cognitive recalibration.

Clint looked a little confused.

(Y/N): She hit you really hard in the head

Clint looked at me and nodded and I sat on the bed opposite his and put my feet up and relaxed... Hopefully they will find the Tesseract soon and I can throw Loki around a room and turn him into Venom's chew toy...

Clint: Thanks... Both of you...

I looked at him.

(Y/N): I didn't do anything... I was busy fighting big, green and ugly...

He smirked at me.

Clint: I wish is saw that... How much of this place did you destroy?...

(Y/N): Clint, are you suggesting that I, (Y/N), have a destructive tendency?...

He and Nat both looked at me with the 'really?' face...

(Y/N): Ok good point... We destroyed most of the hanger and a lab up a floor got completely destroyed...

Clint just smiled and shook his head and looked back at Nat.

Clint: Guys... How many agents did I...

Nat: Don't.. Don't do that to yourself, Clint... This is Loki. This is monsters and magic...

(Y/N): Which one do I come under?...

She ignored me and continued... You know I'm getting pretty sick of people ignoring me... Maybe I should stop saying stupid shit then...

Nat: ... And nothing we were ever trained for.

Clint: Loki, did he get away?

Nat: Yeah.

(Y/N): You can't by any chance tell us were he went to, can you?

Clint just shook his head no and all my hope just pissed off out the window.

Clint: I didn't need to know. I didn't ask. 

Nat then got up and sat on my lap as Clint sat up and smirked at us, I wrapped my arms around Nat's waist and rested my chin on her shoulder, both of us completely forgetting the fact that Clint doesn't know yet... But he doesn't mention it and get's back to business.

Clint: He's going to make his play soon, though. Today.

He says taking a sip from the cup Nat gave him earlier.

Nat: We got to stop him.

Clint: Yeah? Who's 'we'?

Nat got of my lap and stood by the door.

Nat: I don't know. Whoever's left.

Clint just subtlety nodded his head.

Clint: Well, if I put an arrow through Loki's eye socket, I would sleep better, I suppose.

Nat sit's next to him.

Nat: Now you sound like you.

Clint looked at her and said.

Clint: But you don't. 

I know extatically why she is still upset, it's from what Loki said to her and from what Hulk did...

Clint: You're a spy, not a soldier. Now you want to wade into a war. Why?

Bitch, I already just said why she want's Loki's head on a spike.

Clint: What did Loki do to you?

I looked between both Nat and Clint... Nat looked at me and I shot her a wink, she obviously doesn't know I was there when she spoke to Loki.

Nat: He didn't. I just...

Lied?...

Clint: Natasha...

You know when he says her name in a whisper it kinda sounds like he's her dad having a serious conversation with her... I really think it's kinda funny... But this is a very tender moment and I will not ruin it... I don't think these two realise actually how hard I am trying not to make a joke right now... I hate soppy shit, I get very awkward during these times...

Nat: I've been compromised... I got red in my ledger... I would like to wipe it out...

Clint just looked at her and decide to change the subject.

Clint: So?... You two?...

He then indicated something very obvious and me and Nat told him and he was weirdly over happy about this... He even told me, he was going to be the best man at our wedding... I know right, you can tell he's a Father... We just sat and talked for a few more moments, just catching up mainly talking about mine and Nat's time in Russia, until Clint went into the bathroom and Steve burst throw the door...

Steve: We have to go.

I stood up and Nat just turned to face him.

Nat: Go where?

Steve: I'll tell you on the way. Can one of you fly one of those jets?

Clint then came out of the bathroom wiping his hands... Good man.

Clint: I can... And (Y/N)'s a good Co-pilot...

Steve looked at me and Nat and we nodded at him answering his un asked question, he then looked at Clint again.

Steve: You got a suit?

Clint: Yeah.

Steve: Then suit up.

He then left the three of us in the room as Clint got ready, He looked at me and obviously only just noticed I wasn't in my S.H.I.E.L.D gear.

Clint: Where's your suit?

I looked at him and then back to Nat... Then back to Clint.

(Y/N): It's a very long story...

We then left the room and made our way towards the hanger that somehow is still standing after men and Venom destroyed it along with the help from the Hulk... On our way there we past the armoury and I spotted Tony repairing his helmet... I stopped and looked at Nat and Clint...

(Y/N): I'll catch up with you guys...

Nat nodded and pulled Clint with her who just looked at me confused, I sighed and walked in to the door to the armoury and Tony looked up and spotted me...

Tony: Hey, kid I'm glad your here, listen... Before we go into probably a really big fight... I know I have know right to ask this but if you will let me... I would like to know what its like to be a Father...

Jesus what happened to the Tony that made wise cracks earlier?... I noticed he had a glimmer of hope in his eyes... And to be fair it's not like he walked out on me and my Mum, he just never knew I existed, so maybe the least I could do is give it a shot... Right?... I smiled at him...

(Y/N): And I would like to know what it is like to have a Father...

He smiled back at me and he seemed to take a deep breath...

Tony: You want to help me?

He said indicating to his armour... I mean it would be quicker with the two of us... I nodded and the two of us worked in sink with each other and having a good time whilst doing it... I like this... And in now time he armour was done and he put it on and I made my way to the hanger bay... I ran towards the ship that had the only man with bright blue spandex... The kid on the ship said something that I didn't hear but I did hear Steve say...

Cap: Son, just don't...

We then kicked him off and Clint got in the pilot's seat and I got into the Co-pilot seat, we pressed all the right buttons and took of towards... Stark Tower?...

========================

(3rd Person POV)

Tony made it to Stark Tower and he saw Eric Selvig on the roof with the machine and the Tesseract, the Tesseract then stars to turn it's self on, Tony then fly's closure to Eric, but not before being informed something by Jarvis...

Jarvis: Sir, I've turned off the arc reactor but the device is already self-sustaining.

Iron Man: Shut it down, Dr Selvig.

Selvig turned and saw Iron Man flying just above him, but he didn't care as his project was nearly complete...

Selvig: It's too late! She can't stop now. She want's to show us something! A new universe.

Selvig shouted to Iron Man, he obviously still in his mind controlled state... But Iron Man is not in the mood for this and aims his blasters at the machine, but once he fires and the blasters hit the machine all it does is creates a field of energy that sends out a pulse that knocks Iron Man back a few and sends Selvig in to the nearby wall, him hitting his head and knocking him out in the process, as the blaster's hit the machine it made a loud explosion sort noise which made everyone on the ground look up to see Iron Man catch himself mid air... AS Iron Man stabilised himself Jarvis spoke in his helmet to Tony.

Jarvis: The barrier is pure energy. It's unbreachable.

Iron Man: Yeah, I got that.

Iron Man then looks down to see Loki looking up at him, as Loki stands there he has a smirk on his face and Iron Man starts to make his decent towards him.

Iron Man: Plan B

Jarvis: Sir, the Mark 7 is not ready for deployment.

Iron Man: Then skip the spinning rims. We're on the clock.

As he says this to Jarvis he lands on his personal landing pad and his armour gets taking off him as he walks in to the building, Loki looks on at him and also walks in to the room with sceptre in hand... Once both men enter the room Loki is first to speak...

Loki: Please tell me you're going to appeal to my humanity.

Tony walks in to room with his hands behind his back and not an ounce of fear or anything for the 'God' in the room with him...

Tony: Actually, I'm planning to threaten you.

Loki let's out a chuckle.

Loki: You should have left your armour on for that.

He says as he slowly makes his way to the middle of the room.... Tony makes his way down the steps towards the bar in the room.

Tony: Yeah. It's seen a bit of mileage, and you've got the glow stick of destiny.

When he said this Loki looked at his sceptre and held it with pride as he had a smirk on his face

Tony: Would you like a drink? 

Loki let out a small giggle as he swung he's sceptre from his right hand to his left

Loki: Stalling me won't change anything.

Tony: No, no. Threatening. No drink? Are you sure? I'm having one.

Loki grimaced at Tony and made his way towards the window, looking out on to New York city.

Loki: The Chitauri are coming. Nothing will change that. What have I to fear?

Tony: The Avengers...

Loki looks at Tony in a weird way, obviously not knowing what Tony is talking about, Tony notices...

Tony: That's what we call ourselves. We're sort of like a team. 'Earth's mightiest heroes'- type thing.

He says pouring himself a drink, Loki grins at Tony.

Loki: Yes, I've met them.

Tony: Yeah.

Tony says letting out a laugh and smiles at him... But then the smile drops.

Tony: It takes us a while to get any traction, I'll give you that one. But let's do a head count, here. Your brother, the demigod...

Loki turns away from Tony and Tony takes this opportunity to put two things on his wrist.

Tony: ... A super soldier, a living legend who kind of lives up to the legend. A man with breath-taking anger-management issues, a guy that has absolutely no problem in killing ass wipes and a couple of master assassins, and you, big fella, you've managed to piss off every single one of them. 

Loki looks very proud of himself.

Loki: That was the plan.

Tony: Not a great plan...

He said sipping the drink and slowly making his way towards Loki.

Tony: When they come, and they will, they'll come for you.

Loki: I have an army.

Tony: We have a Hulk and an Alien that has no problem eating heads and ripping people in two...

Loki: I thought the beast's destroyed each other...

Tony still making his way towards Loki.

Tony: Not quiet but you're missing the point. There is no throne. There is no version of this where you come out on top...

He continues to walk closure and closure to Loki.

Tony: Maybe your army comes and maybe it's too much for us, but it's all on you. Because if we can't protect the Earth, you can be damn well sure we'll avenge it.

Tony finishes his drink and places it on the side, Loki looks at him with a grimace and slowly walks towards Tony.

Loki: How will your friends have time for me when they are so busy fighting you?

Loki presses his sceptre on Tony's arc reactor and nothing happens... Loki looks at his sceptre confused and try's again... But again nothing happens.

Loki: This usually works.

Tony: Well, performance issues, it's not uncommon. One out of five...

Loki grabs Tony by the throat and throws him across the floor, cutting Tony off from the wise crack he was about to say... Loki made his way over to Tony who is stumbling to his feet.

Tony: Jarvis, anytime now.

As Tony gets to his feet Loki grabs him by the throat once again.

Loki: You will all fall before me.

Tony: Deploy!

Loki lifts him up in the air as a door in the room slow starts to open.

Tony: Deploy!

Loki then throws Tony out the window but as Tony falls towards his potential death he spreads his arms out to slow down his decent, but as Loki looks and watches as Tony falls, he hears the sound of something starting up and turns just in time to see a metal cylinder speed towards him it hit him as Loki fell on his ass and the cylinder sped after the falling Tony, as the cylinder approaches Tony it scans the wrist bands that Tony put on earlier and latches on to him, as the cylinder latches on him it wraps itself around him and changes in to one of Tony's Iron Man suits, once the suit is full on Tony blasts back up just in time before he slams in to the ground and he fly's back up to Loki.

Iron Man: And there's one other person you pissed off... His name was Phil.

Loki raised his sceptre to shot Iron Man out the sky but Iron Man was quicker and shot Loki with his blasters first as this happened the Tesseract shot a beam of light in to the sky and opened up a hole in the sky, at that moment the Chitauri started to come through the hole and Tony looked up at them and changed his HUD from a normal calm blue colour, to a red battle colour...

Tony: Right... Army.

Iron Man then takes of towards the Chitauri and started to take out as many of them as he can, it wasn't that easy for him tho as the Chitauri started to shot back... The citizens of New York look up to the sky to see the unknown beings flying down to the streets, the citizens started to run and scream once the Chitauri started to open fire on the streets and people of New York, people ran and screamed as cars filled in the air and some just exploded sending people that were near them flying, others tried getting to cover and others just kept on running... Some people from  near by café jumped a wall and ran inside the main café building with others and took cover... The people could only look out the window and watch as the Chitauri destroyed the city of New York...

Loki walks on to the personal landing pad of Tony Stark as he changes from his normal attire to his armour with his horned helmet as he watched the Chitauri destroy everything with a grin on his face... Thor then landed on the balcony...

=========================

((Y/N)'s POV)

Clint fly's us towards were the explosions are coming form and I get on the radio to call Tony...

(Y/N): Tony, we're on your three, headed northwest

Tony: What? Did you stop for drive-through?

(Y/N): Yeah, I got a double screw you deluxe and an ass kicking shake, you want some?

I heard him chuckle on the other side.

Tony: Ok kid, just swing up park. I'm going to lay them out for you.

I looked at Clint and he nodded back and we made our way to Park and waited for Tony to lay them out so I can take them down, as I saw Tony speed past us I opened fire on the Chitauri on his tail... I managed to take out most of them but I think one or two got through, all that happened for the nest few moment was Clint flying and me shooting... Do you know what, we really do make a good duo... I was brought out of my thoughts by Clint...

Clint: Kid... 

I looked and saw the Clint took us to the top of Stark Tower and saw Loki... Kicking Thor's ass... What the hell!?...

(Y/N): I see them...

Loki throw Thor away and I took the opportunity to shoot at the supposed God but he turned to us and shot one of the engines out with his sceptre, I saw Steve and Nat grab a hold of the handles in the back as Clint tried to turn this in to a controlled crash... If anyone can tho, it is Clint Barton... After a few moments of us pressing buttons and us pulling on out joy sticks... I meant it how it sounded... Clint managed to crash land in an open square... Me and Clint looked back to make sure Steve and Nat were still in one piece and once we saw they were, we looked at each other and fist bumped...

(Y/N): Nice crashing...

Clint: Thanks...

We both said breathing hard... We unbuckled and Steve got his shield and Nat and Clint got there weapons and made there way out the ship... As I made my way out I spotted a M4 rifle on one of the seats... It must have got dislodge from the crash... I picked it up, because you never know and made my way outside... The four of us ran towards the base of Stark Tower, but obviously we followed Cap...

Cap: We got to get back up there... 

We made it to the base of the Tower and looked up to see a big worm looking thing coming out of the portal, we all watched as it slowly descended, as it flow over us a bunch of Chitauri jumped out from it and latched to the buildings...

Cap: Stark, are you seeing this?

As he said that I heard Tony speak through my ear piece.

Tony: Seeing. Still working on believing... Where's Banner? Has he shown up yet?

Cap: Banner?

Tony: Just keep me posted...

Then the line cut and the four of us just looked at each other and started to shoot at the Chitauri... Well me, Nat and Clint did Steve just hit them really hard... After one or two of them... Well probably more like twenty me, Nat and Clint took cover by a taxi and Steve joined us...

Clint: We've got civilians still trapped up here.

We then look and see Loki zoom past us on what ever the hell those speed things are... They kinda remind me of the speeders from Star Wars...

Cap: Loki...

We watched as him and two others laid waist to the street up ahead and we saw Cars flip and some explode as people ran and screamed...

Cap: They're fish in a barrel down there.

The window near his head got destroyed and Nat stood up and shot in the direction the shot came from and me and Clint moved to a better position, we looked over the over turned taxi we took cover behind to see a bunch of Chitauri land on the bridge and cars all around... Me and Clint started to shoot at them.

Nat: We got this. It's good. Go.

Steve looked at me and Clint.

Cap: Do you think you can hold them off?

I sat down and checked my ammo and I still had half a clip, I then put it back in and pulled back the chamber...

(Y/N): Well, There's three of us, one only hast two pistols and some shock bracelets, another one has a bow... Just a bow and all I got is half an ammo clip, and were against an army...

The three of them looked at me as I looked back over the taxi, but quickly sat back down when a shot hit near my head and I looked at the three of them...

(Y/N): I'd say it's about even...

Clint chuckled but then looked at Cap...

Clint: Captain...

He then pressed some buttons on his bow and his quiver changed arrows and it looked absolutely badass...

Clint: It would be my genuine pleasure.

He then stood up and shot his arrow and it landed right in one of there eyes and it shot shrapnel out on impact and killed two others, Nat then jumped up and started to shot and Cap took of somewhere, I jumped up and started shooting...

(Y/N): Show off.

I saw Clint grin out the corner of my eye and Nat stood next to me and all three of us started to kill the Chitauri... As soon as there was an opening Clint ran towards the bus where some people were trapped in, me and Nat gave him cover and he helped everyone out the bus and to safety... Once he pride the doors open and joined us, he know stood to my left and Nat was to my right, Nat shouted over me.

Nat: Just like Budapest all over again.

Clint: You and I remember Budapest very differently

(Y/N): You two are really going to have to tell me what happened in Budapest...

We continued to kill the Chitauri, till my M4 ran out and I throw it away, I jumped the taxi and told Venom to come out and play...

(Y/N): Now!...

Venom took over, and we started to rip and tear as many Chitauri as possible, Venom even bit some of there heads off and we heard Clint say...

Clint: I don't think I will ever get used to that... 

He and Nat just continued to shoot the Chitauri as we ripped them apart...

=========================

(3rd Person POV)

Steve landed on top of a police car and two cops near him looked at him and Cap said...

Cap: You need men in these buildings. There are people inside and they're going to be running right into the line of fire. You take them to the basements or through the subway. You keep them off the streets. I need a perimeter as far back as 39th.

Cop: Why the hell should I take orders from you?

As he says that two Chitauri jumped down next Cap, Cap hit on off the car and turned and blocked a shot from the second one with his shield and then punched it in the face making it also fall from on top of the car, Cap then turned around to intercept the other one and hit it with his shield knocking it out and taking it out the fight, the other one came back and took a swing at Cap with it's gun, Cap caught the gun and used his shield to break it off and then hit the Chitauri in to the windscreen of another car, killing it... The cop just looked at Cap for a second and then he started to shout orders.

Cop: I need men in those buildings. Lead the people down and away from the streets.

He then turned on his radio and called in for a perimeter. 

Cop: We're going to set up a perimeter all the way down to 39th Street.

=========================

((Y/N)'s POV)

The three of us just kept on killing the never ending Chitauri, Clint grabbed one flipped him over and stabbed it with his arrow, Nat was fighting two off with one of there own weapons, which I don't remember her picking up, but me and Venom just kept on doing the same thing that we normally do and that is... killing... Nat used the weapon as a gun and shot a couple of Chitauri, but more took there place and Clint skidded on the floor and shot an arrow into one of them, Clint and Nat was about to get overwhelmed till Cap jumped in and started to help us kill the Chitauri... I mean is it murder if we kill aliens?... I was about to charge at three approaching Chitauri when lighting just struck them... Thor then followed and stumbled to the ground, he pat us on the back as he walked past us but we all huddled together to come up with a game plan...

Cap: What's the story upstairs?

Thor: The power surrounding the Cube is impenetrable.

Then we saw Tony fly past and he spoke to us on our comms.

Tony: Thor's right. We got to deal with these guys.

Venom: That sounds like fun...

Nat: How do we do this?

Cap: As a team.

Thor: I have unfinished business with Loki.

Clint: Yeah? Well, get in line.

I just sat on a car with Venom talking in my head about how much he enjoyed biting the heads off the aliens...

Cap: Save it. Loki's going to keep this fight focused on us, and that's what we need. Without him, these things could run wild. We got Stark up top. He's going to need us to...

He stopped as we all heard a motorbike approaching us, we stood up and stood behind Clint and next to Thor as we all watched to see Bruce pull up... We all walked towards him...

Bruce: So, this all seems horrible.

Nat: I've seen worse.

I couldn't help but be little bit pissed at him for what he did to Nat, but I know he had no control over Hulk so I think I can let it slide after a few more years...

Bruce: Sorry.

Nat: No, we could use a little extra worse...

When she said that Bruce looked at us.

Bruce: So you must be Venom?...

We just gave him a toothy grin that had a few drops of Chitauri blood on them.

Venom: I told you, you can control the big guy .

Bruce just nodded slightly at us and Cap called Tony on his comms.

Cap: Stark, we got him.

Tony: Banner?

Cap: Just like you said.

Tony: Then tell him to suit up. I'm bringing the party to you.

We then hear a building being destroyed and see Iron Man fly around the corner with one of those big worm flying things right behind him, we stepped forward.

Nat: I don't see how that's a party.

Bruce stopped us and started to walk forward.

Cap: Dr Banner. Now might be a really good time for you to get angry.

I stepped back next to Nat and Venom went back in side me and I took Clint's pistol from his holster and a couple of mags just in case... I then looked at Bruce and he looked back at cap.

Bruce: That's my secret, Captain. I'm always angry.

He then looked back at the flying worm thing and turned in to Hulk and smashed his fist in to it's head and I gotta be honest... That might be the most epic thing I have seen in a very long time... You know what I don't need this gun.

(Y/N): Venom!...

Venom came back out and I gotta be honest I don't fully know why he didn't stay out but hey... I also gave Clint back his gun... Tony then came back and shot some rockets into the weak spot that got exposed by Hulk punching the thing and it exploded, I used my tendrils to cover everyone here and cover Nat the most... bite and pieces of the worm fell to the ground and the Chitauri started to scream at us from on top the buildings, we all stood in a circle I was next to Cap and Nat and Tony landed between Cap and Hulk and I swear I can hear the epic music already.

We all looked at the portal to see more of the flying worms and even more Chitauri come flying out

Tony: Call it, Captain

Cap: All right, listen up. Until we can close that portal, our priority is containment. Barton, I want you on that roof. Eyes on everything. Call out patterns and strays. Stark, you got the perimeter. Anything gets more than three blocks out, you turn it back our you turn it to ash.

Clint looked at Tony.

Clint: Can you give me a lift?

Iron Man: Right. Better clench up, Legolas.

Tony grabbed Clint and took off leaving me, Cap, Nat, Thor and Hulk... Cap continued his plan.

Cap: Thor, you got to try and bottleneck that portal. Slow them down. You got the lighting. Light the bastards up.

Thor took off to do his part of the plan leaving me, Nat, Cap and Hulk... Cap looked at Nat.

Cap: You and me, we stay here on the ground. We keep the fighting here... And you two...

Us and Hulk looked at Cap.

Cap: Smash...

We nodded and Hulk jumped up and in to a building killing the Chitauri, I used my tendrils to grab a hold of one of the speedy things as it fly's past, we grabbed a hold of the passenger and bit it's head off and throw the pilot to the ground, we done that to the rest of them and then we saw  Hulk having fun on top of one of those worm things, we decided to join in and we worked together in sink with us throwing a Chitauri in the air and Hulk slamming it in to the worm, Hulk ripped off a piece of it's armour and pierced it in it's skin we jumped up and turned our arm in to a hammer and slammed it down on the piece of armour sticking out of the worm and the worm cried in pain and crashed into central station, us and Hulk stood side by side for a second before he punched me... It was fair... But we shrugged it off and got back in the fight and i saw Cap fly out a window and I landed near him...

Venom: You good, Cap?...

He just nodded and we jumped back in to the fight, I then spot Nat flying on of those speeding things... I just left her two it, but I did see her land on the top of Stark Tower...

=========================

(3rd Person POV)

Loki landed on the balcony of the Stark Tower and Hulk jumped up and punched Loki in, Loki flow in to the wall and made a dent but then fell to the floor, Loki jumped to his feet as Hulk charged at him and shouted.

Loki: Enough!...

Hulk stopped and looked at him.

Loki: You are, all of you, beneath me! I am a god, you dull creature. And I will not be bullied by...

Loki was cut off by the Hulk grabbing his ankle and slamming Loki in to the floor several times... 

Hulk just left Loki whimpering on the crushed ground...

Hulk: Puny god.

==========================

((Y/N)'s POV)

We were jumping from Chitauri to Chitauri killing them or biting there heads off, when Nat spoke to me.

Nat: (Y/N), can you get me Loki's sceptre?

What the hell she wants that for.

Venom: Yeah, where is it?

Nat: The balcony of Stark Tower...

Venom: Got it.

So, now we made our way to Stark Tower which wasn't that far away, we grabbed the sceptre and shot a tendril to the roof where we saw Nat and Selvig, we gave Nat the sceptre and walked over to Selvig who seemed to remember me... Is he back to normal...

Venom: Dr, do you remember me?

He nodded so we helped him up and lent him against the small wall, If he said no then we would have tied him up and throw him off the building... Ok maybe not the last part... we watched as Selvig moved towards the machine and told Nat.

Selvig: Right on the crown!

Nat was about to do it, but we grabbed the sceptre and looked at Nat, WE showed her my face.

(Y/N): Let me do it... I'm not doubting the Dr but if this blows up in our faces then at least I can take the blow...

Nat reluctantly nodded and let go of the sceptre and went behind the Dr, I looked at the Dr and he nodded and I pushed the sceptre in to the energy field... And it didn't blow up I looked at Nat and we both gained a wide grin, Nat then put her hand to her ear.

Nat: I can close it. Can anybody copy? I can shut the portal down.

I then heard Steve and Tony over the comms.

Cap: Do it!

Tony: No, wait.

Steve: Stark, these things are still coming.

Tony: I got a nuke coming in. It's gonna blow in less than a minute. And I know just where to put it.

I looked at Nat and she looked past me and we both saw Iron Man flying towards the portal with a nuke on his back... He then went through the portal and we waited... And waited... And waited, but Tony didn't come back out...

Steve: Close it...

He sounded unsure about it but as much as I tried to close it I couldn't push it and I think Nat noticed and she took to sceptre and pushed it against the crown as I just looked up to the sky... I literally met my Father not even a day ago and now he's gone again... I watched as the portal closed, but I also noticed something falling and saw the red and gold of the Iron Man suit...

(Y/N): Son of a bitch...

I then noticed he wasn't slowing down and was about to jump and grab him but Hulk beat me to it, I looked at Nat and gave her the biggest kiss I could at the minute... I am so happy this shit is over... we then got a call on comms from Steve.

Steve: Loki... Stark Tower, main room.

I grabbed Nat and jumped down to see that everyone was here already, I let Venom go back in to rest as something we have both learnt today, is if I use him for this long then both our energies drain quicker, as he went away I dropped to my knee clutching my rib, that shit hurts, I stand up and we walk in to the room and we all stand behind Loki as he slowly crawled to sit up, once he turned he saw us... The Avengers...

(imagine (Y/N) in there somewhere)

Loki fully sat up and asked,

Loki: If it's all the same to you, I'll have that drink now.

I want to go to sleep...

=========================

(3rd POV)

The Avengers made there way to the edge of central park, they watched as Thor took the handcuffed Loki and they said there goodbyes, as the Avenger were waiting for Thor and Loki to leave Nick Fury was in the meeting room with the Council.

Councilmen 2: Where are the Avengers?

Fury: I'm not currently tracking their whereabouts. I'd say they've earned a leave of absence.

Council Women: And the Tesseract?

The scene changes to Dr Eric Selvig handing the Tesseract back to Thor, but it was secure in this weird case that had two handles at each end.

Fury: The Tesseract is where it belongs, out of our reach.

Councilman 1: That's not your call.

Fury: I didn't make it. I just didn't argue with the god that did.

Councilman 1: So, you let him take it and the war criminal, Loki, who should be answering for his crime.

The scene changes to Nat, standing between Clint and (Y/N) and she whispered something to them and both guys smiled at her comment about Loki...

Fury: I think he will be.

Thor then hands Loki the second handle to the case that holds the Tesseract and Loki grasps it, Thor gave everyone around them a nod and he turned his handle and him and Loki disappeared, all the Avengers goes back to there respective vehicles except one... Steve goes to Tony and shakes his hand.

Councilwoman: I don't think you understand what you've started...

Scene changes to Nat giving Bruce a bag of stuff and them both saying there goodbyes, Clint stood by the drivers side door and waited for the Nat and (Y/N)

Councilwoman: ... Letting the Avengers loose on this world. They're dangerous.

Scene change everyone is about to get in there respective vehicles, when Nat asked...

Nat: Where's (Y/N)?...

They all looked around to see that he had gone, nobody know where tho as they all just got in there vehicles and drove away, to there next adventure...

Fury: They sure are, and the whole world knows it. Every world knows it.

Councilman 1: Was that the point of all this? A statement?

Fury: A promise.

Councilwoman: What about Agent (L/N)? Have you managed to arrest him?

Fury: Unfortunately Councilwomen, he has once again slipped our grasp, but don't worry we have our best Agents looking for him...

Councilman 2: Why may I ask, wasn't he arrested before?

Fury: Well you see, it all started when I wanted to tell him everything about his Father... But for some reason you wanted me to keep it a secret because all you wanted him for was Venom... And now he is gone and he is far away from you...

Fury then turned off the call and walked out the room to be greeted with Maria Hill walking beside him.

Hill: Sir, how does it work now. They've gone their separate ways. Some, pretty extremely far. If we get into a situation like this again, what happens then?

Fury: They'll come back.

Hill: Are you really sure about that?

Fury: I am.

Hill: Why?

Fury: Because we'll need them to.

Maria stood there and wanted to ask something but wasn't sure the reaction she would get... But she asked anyway.

Hill: What about (Y/N)?...

Fury sighed and looked at her.

Fury: Leave him be... He knows when he will be needed...

Hill: Do you think telling him the Council are after him was a good call?

Fury nodded and Maria went back to her station as all the other Avengers went back to there regular lives... Well as regular as they are ever going to be...

=========================

(2 weeks later) ((Y/N)'s POV)

I was riding my motorbike along a road towards a prison that Venom told me we had to go to... I don't know why we are in San Francisco for but here we are and going to a prison of all things... Nat has been trying to call me, but I don't want to put her in danger, not when her employers are the one's after me... I was brought out of my thoughts by Venom...

Venom: We are here

I looked to see the sign to the prison and it said 'San Quieten Prison'.

(Y/N): Ok but let me do the talking...

I told Venom in my head, we made our way in and a guard escorted us to the prisoner we came to see, once in the room the guard left and I looked to see a man in a cage he had extremely red hair, then he started to speak...

(Y/N): Cletus Kasady?... 

He looked at me and smiled.

Cletus: Ah~... (Y/N) (L/N), I have been expecting you...

(Y/N): Really?... And whys that?...

He grinned and approached the glass wall, I noticed that even in the cell he has to wear a straight jacket, he gave me a toothy grin then said.

Cletus: Because, when I get out of here and I will get out... There will be Carnage...

He gave me an even creepier grin and I gave him one back...

(Y/N): Try it... and we'll be waiting...

I then left the room hearing his crazy laugh all the wall out of the prison and back to the place we have been staying whilst here in San Francisco...

=========================

(6 weeks later) (2 months after the Battle for New York)

I was standing outside a house in Malibu... It was Tony Stark's house, I thought I would give him the chance he asked for... I sighed and approached the door, once I was there I knocked and to my surprise... Tony answered the door, I thought he would have had so butler to do it or some shit... He smiled when he saw me.

(Y/N): You still want to be a Father?...

Tony smiled and put his arm around me and lead me inside his house... It was going to be fun... I hope... Carnage really did a number on Venom and me...

========================= 

(To Be Continued) 

(Boom, that's the end of Avengers Assemble, next is Iron Man 3 but it won't be the whole thing as I don't plan on putting (Y/N) in the whole thing, but he is in most of it, so don't worry...Also I hope you like the whole Carnage thing I put in here and the fact I gave Venom and (Y/N) a weakness... I'll see you in Iron Man 3)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 2.6K 90
Reader insert! 6 years after my first oneshots book and we're here 😱 Thank you to everyone who's made it this far with me ❤️ Drop a request if you...
2.6M 51.8K 200
Avengers imagines, I will take requests, Be sure to comment and vote. Don't repost without permission!!
81 2 6
Just a bunch of oneshots with many characters from all of Marvel. I hope you all read and enjoy my first book.
14.2K 190 68
marvel cast and character one-shots! ☆ no smut ☆ not taking requests ☆ there are indeed memes in here please be kind!! my writing has improved since...