The Girl on the Radio (discon...

Av goneegoneegonee

A Radio Host falls in love with a Faceless streamer. Aurora Cohen falls in love with a familiar voice she hea... Mer

Cast + Info
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
End

FIVE

5.4K 190 159
Av goneegoneegonee

The Girl on the Radio | Dream

A week had went by since they had recorded and posted the video. And Dream's community had divided opinions about her. But, Aurora couldn't care less if they liked her or not. For the first time in years she was looking forward to talk to someone.

In that week she talked almost nonstop with the three boys. She knew how important George and Sapnap were to Dream, so she really made an effort to get on their good side.

George was really easy and calm to talk, he really seemed interested into understanding her job and other things. Sometimes they would even gang together into annoying Dream.

Sapnap was a beautiful and uncontrolled chaos that Aurora jumped without a second thought. He had that young brother energy that Aurora was already used too. Between screaming and laughing, they bonded really well.

As for Dream's community, a bit part liked her. They were really supportive and understanding. They liked how she was just as chaotic as the boys. They even started to increase her audience at the radio station.

But a small part did not liked her. Aurora was prepared for that, she knew that the internet was hard. But until now it was bearable.

As for her family, they were beyond happy. They had seen Aurora slowly decaying into a shell like state. And this last week they could she her slowly coming back. It made them really happy.

——

Right now was 8:47 AM on a Thursday. Aurora had just got out of her shift at the radio station. Looking forward going home, so she could eat a loaf of bread and sleep until 1PM.

She found her little car waiting for her in the parking lot just as she left it. Jumping on the driving seat and starting the car, she heard the noise. Trying a few more times until giving up, her car didn't start. It simply decided that she was not worth driving it anymore. Yes it was a quite old car, but it had never left her like that.

She knew that Mada was at work and couldn't get out to help her. Justin always took Val to the atelier and drove himself and Damian to school. Normally he would be able to help, but as if it was planned, today he couldn't. [;)]

When she opened her phone to see if she could call someone she realized she hadn't closed her discord that was open in Clay's dms.

She didn't wanted to ask him to help her. But it's not like she had anyone else.

She pressed the call button and on the second ring he answered.

"Hey Clay."

"Hey Rora, what's up?" She could hear the drowsiness in his voice. She just wanted to turn off and burry herself in a hole.

"Oh sorry for waking you up. You can go back to sleep-"

"Hey, It's okay, I needed to wake up soon either way. But why did you call?"

"Uhm, I don't know how to ask this. I don't want to be an inconvenience or anything. But you see, you don't need to help or anything and we have been only talking for a week, but-"

"Rora, breath. Whatever you need to ask, it's okay."

"I'm at my job and my car is not starting. I can get my parents for help and I'm not quite sure of what I'm supposed to do now."

"When was the last time you slept?"

"Two days ago but what does this has to do with my car?"

"I'm coming to get you. Just send me the address."

"Okay, thank you Clay."

"No problem, Rora. Just stay calm, I'll be there in a few."

——

Thirty minutes later she saw a car getting into the parking space and stopping near her.

Clay came out of the car with his hair unkempt and sleepiness on his face but a soft smile on his lips. He wasn't mad at her, that made her breath more easily.

"Good morning Rora."

"Good morning Clay."

"Before you even start, I'm okay being here. You are not a bother. Now go to your sit and start the car." Clay said while opening the front part.

They tried a few times and the car simply did not work. The noise became more and more weird every time.

"New plan. You are going to pick up your stuff, put in my car and I'm going to call the tow truck."

Aurora sat for a few minutes in Clay's car. It was really well kept and organized. But she could see marks of life in it. The well worn wheel, the stickers on the passenger visor, two minecraft blocks hanging on the rear view mirror. She could see Clay in the car.

She was almost falling asleep when he finally came to the car. He took care of everything while she was zoning out.

"Now, what about some breakfast?" He said clapping his hands together in excitement.

"With me?"

"No, with your brother. Of course it's with you Rora."

"Only if you let me pay for it."

"Deal. Now Denny's or Dunking Donuts?"

"Denny's all the way."

With that Clay smiled. Everyday that passed he was even more sure that this friendship was a good thing.

——-

"So would you rather have no taste buds or be colorblind?" Clay asked with his fork still in his mouth.

"Colorblind. Definitely colorblind. My mom's food is amazing, i'd not trade that for anything." Aurora said over her juice. Clay thought that was better if she didn't drink any coffee for now. "My turn, would you rather get stuck in a elevator or get stuck in a sky lift?"

"Sky lift surely."

"Why? It's so high and seems like you will fall any time."

"Better than be stuck in a box without passage of time."

"True."

A small comfortable silence fell over the table. Sometimes their eyes would cross and a smile would grow on their faces.

With Aurora, Clay didn't feel as self conscious as he felt with his last girlfriend or girls he met along the way. He knew that Aurora was not by his side because he had pretty hair or a name on the internet. She was by his side probably because of the daily pictures he sent to her of Patches.

And with Clay, Aurora didn't feel as alone as she felt with her last boyfriend or friends she met along the way. He made her feel calm and he always knew how to make her smile, even if his laugh was funnier than the joke itself.

They are the rest of their food sometimes in silence, sometimes commenting about a person that had entered the dinner.

"Now, Ms. Dino, I'm taking you to your home and staying there because I want to see your cats."

"You are going to my home because of my cats?"

"Yes, why else I would go there?"

"Fair enough. I would do the same."

———

Instagram

Dino @dinosaurora

❤️📝➡️
liked by dreamwastaken, spicypasta and 869 others
dinosaurora: i called home and asked my cats to be on their best behavior because i was bringing a friend and i found them like this. why are they like this? should i call an exorcist or?
view all comments

dreamwastaken: don't be mean they were lovely.
- dinosaurora: of course they were, they are mine.

sapnapinsta: when are you going to invite me to your home?
-dinosaurora: how about 31th of february? it work for you?
-sapnapinsta: it sure does love.
-dreamwastaken: o-0
-georgenotfound: o-0
-badboyhalo: do i tell him?
-dinosaurora: let him be

Tommyinnit: WOMAN YOU ARE A WOMAN
-dinosaurora: you identify me as a woman, I like to identify my self as a threat.
-Tommyinnit: wait what uhm congrats?
-dinosaurora: thank you child
-Tommyinnit: IM NOT A CHILD
-personaldemon: yes you are.
-Tommyinnit: WHO ARE EVEN YOU

personaldemon: if i was related to you i would behave like that was well
-dinosaurora: maybe that's why last time i saw u u were hanging from the handrail

spicypasta: I WANNA SEE BASTARD AND FUCKASS SOON
-dinosaurora: THEN COME SOON YOU WEIRDO AND BRING LADY
-pippapippa: only lady, not me?
-dinosaurora: LOVE OF MY LIVE LIGHT OF MY DAY ILL ALWAYS WANT YOU

HELLO IT HAS BEEN FOUR DAY BUT MY HEAD WAS BUSY WITH LUCAS AND WILBUR IM SORRY
BUT I MANEGED A CHAPTER
THANK YOU FOR EVEYONE READING

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

203K 4.6K 40
y/n's parents have a business trip in england and take her and her younger brother with them. y/n ends up meeting two famous minecraft streamers ther...
148K 2.5K 30
*completed* when you get bullied for having a stuffed giraffe and get noticed by Sapnap, you instantly clicked with him and his friend group and slow...
150K 6.1K 20
While George is live streaming, he accidentally outs himself in front of his whole stream. His life seems to be collapsing as his mother figures out...
132K 2.6K 39
~in which she finds her light playing MCC for the first time~ "Did we just win?! 100% WIN RATE BABY!" dreamwastaken x oc