Time-leap into a promise.

By Adisial

Hey, people who read my one shots series must already know of this, but this is a Kiyo x Shizuku x Adult Cote... More

Prologue - Struggle of emotions
A girls guilt.
Little talk.
Phantom

Freedom and Lucid Dream.

5.2K 190 161
By Adisial

[Sorry for the big delay, got some stuff to deal with... looks at FBI-chan...

That's why I'm gonna say that I had a surprise break, it's not a surprise if you know about it, so here you have it.

None of the pictures belong to me.

Did you know that HiyoriBestGirl31 is going to stop updating? I know... he wants to go and train to beat everyone up, and train chess...Well, in the end, he's going to stop updating...

Let's gang up on him in chess, he can't beat 100s of queens *smirks*

A reminder, I ain't gonna add OCs in this fic besides POV-chan and Shizuku for the cargo ship, unless you all want them to join but it's really your decision.

I really came far... I'm at 85k+ words both stories counted in. That's why I'm not sure how to transition this story now to the school setting, I have ideas about their relationship how to start them and everything, but this day I'm writing about is like torture for me, the biggest leap in relationship was already done... so I guess I'll have to gambarre...

Your daily dose of Adisial...

It's a one-shot idea, got it when I came over the subreddit browser waifus...

So, basically instead of the cote girls, it will be browsers, but you could also take cote girls appearance for them, like Airi – IE-Chan and so on. And they fight over Kiyo, he isn't sure what to do due to some girls suddenly popping up in his life who claim to be incarnation of internet browsers, who will prevail? Cute Firefox-chan? busty gOOgle-chan? slow IE-chan? Kuudere Bing-chan? Tsunere Yahoo-chan? Hentai level melons Opera-chan? Yandere Micro. Edge?

Well, there it goes, but suddenly PornHub-chan, Hanime-chan and nHentai-chan come as well and reverse rape him with the power of Hentai, but it reverses uno cards them and they soon get dominated as well, shit hits the fan, and the boys commit suicide as they see the unnatural beauties preggy due to Hornykouji.]

POV-chan's POV as Mama POV is watching her daughter go to school like a normal kid, she's really happy that she can finally live together with the man she loves, but her daughter's thoughts are anything but pure, but as she respects her daughter's privacy, she doesn't know that.

As I make my way to school, I'm getting more and more irritated, did people forget me?!

No, I'm a loli, no way they would forget me.

Anyway, I walked out on time, why you ask? Because I see my target there in the front.

It was a boy with a pathetic posture, skinny and literally no presence whatsoever, he had the generic look with black hair and black eyes. His head hung low as he walked towards school, a blush visible on his face, which is due to-

Amagiri Yuna, a school beauty, well, by their school standards, she is slightly lower than the beauties in AHNS, but still, a flower is a flower, she can elevate her beauty with her charm, she has lush black hair, royal blue glassy eyes, thin seductive lips, her body is not that matured, but she still has curves especially with her thin waist.

She maliciously grinned as she switched her gaze back to the wimpy childhood friend of Yuna, she will make sure to have fun.

­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­________________________________________________________________________________

Ayanokouji Kiyobaka POV

I'm standing in the kitchen right now, I left Shizuku up there for her to sort out some feelings on her own, meanwhile, I started to look around and get familiar with everything before making something for Shizuku.

After going through such a turmoil of emotions, it would be better if she ate something.

I guess, I will prepare some fruits for her and some sweet juice. While doing this, I was thinking...

Looking outside of the window, it was kind of... intimidating.

I've lived up until now in the White Room followed by attending the AHNS, up until now, I've only lived-in cages, one was suffocating and the other let me have freedom in boundaries but now...

It just sinks in, this house, this school, this city... this world is all accessible by me now.

I... I don't really know what to do, it's like a transparent mountain that was weighting on my chest just disappeared. Looking outside and seeing houses, Students my age walking and laughing about the oddest things, seeing little kids go to school, parents seeing their children off and going to work themselves... all of this, it's something new to me, like being suffocated by pure oxygen, but... I don't mind, isn't there saying of rather dying a free man than a as slave?

Is this the anxieties normal teenager have to deal with, the uncertain future, being free as bird, having the choice whether they want to spread their wings or just be content with what they have.

This... is the feeling of normality?

Not being bound by some sort of order, some sort of rule... some sort of hell?

Thinking about this... I subconsciously stopped preparing breakfast, I approached the window and gazed outside, was these colors always so.... Soothing?

Suddenly I heard someone walking on the stairs, looking back to the door for the living room, I rest my gaze there.

And there she came, her clothes a bit disheveled her hair slightly messy and a bit of red eyes... but the smile she's showing me is genuine, I just watched her as she approached me and lightly punched me thinking I was in daze.

"Don't stare too much, I might misunderstand."

"I wouldn't mind that."

I simply replied and went back to making breakfast. Glancing at her, she seems to follow me,

"Suit yourself, I hope you learned how to cook." I told her, I don't know whether or not she can, up until now, I've only seen masters and losers, which is somewhat surreal, but that aside, I hope she won't be a loser.

Apparently offended by my hidden meaning, she starts to pout, and looked at me huffing,

"You don't know, you might fall in love with me when you taste my cooking."

"Oh really? You would make a great housewife." I told while looking her deeply in the eyes on purpose. She loses the battle of staring and averts her eyes with a slight blush,

"I... wouldn't mind being one."

Girls like her, with such enormous abilities would never take marriage into consideration when they have a whole career in front of them, but the difference between them and Shizuku is simple, while those girls are putting in effort out of their own volition, Shizuku was forced to advance to such heights, she yearns for normality and not for a successful life.

"You don't have to loath your abilities; you should accept them as part of yourself and use as such."

"It's not like I hide my abilities... but, I don't like the world of business and work, I think I worked hard enough in my previous life..."

Nodding I focused back on my hands, but she suddenly questioned me as well.

"Won't you tell me... what happened with you?"

She seems curious, whether it concerns the White Room or the school I mentioned to her, I can't be sure which she means, but if she wants information on the former, she has to ask directly.

"Hmm, well, the White Room had to shut down for 1 year. That was when I was 14, after that, I lived in the house of that man which wasn't even used by him that much, anyway, I met my caretaker there, his name was Matsuo."

"You mean Butler?"

"Yes- "

"I just lost all my guilt for you."

I stopped what I was doing and stared at her, she responded with a blank expression herself, but suddenly she broke out in laughter.

"Pffthahahaha, sorry sorry, but having a butler, that's something everyone would love to have, well, might love to have maid hahahah."

I watched her as she held her stomach from laughing out, certainly, a maid has a different feeling to a butler, but I don't think that she was pointing out the difference in preference due to the difference of a maid and a butler, rather, she's probably thinking of something lewd.

But, that's not important, I already forgave her for laughing at me, the way she genuinely laughs, it something I really missed. Her natural talents laid in psychology and empathy, she could transmit emotions to an unnatural degree, that's something... I definitely missed about her.

As we continued bickering, more like, she was trying to tease me, but was a bit downhearted due to it not affecting me, we sat opposite each other and started to eat.

The atmosphere was, how should I put it? Light? Careless? There was no special exam waiting for me, there were no people having any kind of expectations of me, I... I can just sit here and enjoy this meal with Shizuku.

Thus, I let out an unconscious smile, while Shizuku was stunned at first but gave a heartfelt smile as well.

"By the way, my 'roommate' is quite special. I was really surprised seeing her."

"Pffft."

She was stunned a bit and spit out her food, I don't know what to think, I put some effort into it and she spit it out, while I was contemplating and staring at food she spit out, she was still not sure.

"Hehe, I never thought I would see the god of the 4th generation smile."

She answered my question on why she suddenly spat out her food, out of surprise huh? But the way she said it was full of disbelieve and astonishment. It's a bit awkward so I will act as if it's not a big deal, she herself seems to be uncomfortable with it so, we just continued where we left off.

"So, who's your roommate?"

"Thalia Ayanokouji."

She stared me in the eyes, probing if I'm telling the truth, but that's a useless endeavor.

"You should call her POV-chan."

And again, I'm met with a weird stare... is this something up with her eyelids? I don't know, anyways, she immediately started to question me.

"Who is she?"

"Hmm, should I say that she is my step-sister? And she apparently has a thing for me- "

I wanted to finish my sentence but stopped myself when I saw Shizuku gripping the knife dangerously, why is she mad? I should stop give more information than necessary.

"Where is she?"

"She went to school."

"What class?"

"Probably one year under us."

"Is she the one who- "

"Yes, she is, she also told me that you take this route to school, so I waited for you."

She kept looking at me before she went back to her food, she seems to be deep in thought, so I let her be and enjoyed the food. Once done, Shizuku stood up and immediately took her and my plate, not waiting for me and seemingly wanting to the dishes alone.

"I can- "

"I have to show my thanks to, you not only made breakfast for me, but also carried me inside when I lost consciousness, it's only natural for me to this."

"You are right, you lost consciousness, that's why I should lessen the burden on you."

She pouted a bit but complied nonetheless, it looked cute thus I planned to tease her like this more often in the future. Being next to each other by the sink and doing the dishes, I see from the corner of my eye, how her cheeks gradually start to redden. Is it because we appear like a couple after eating together in their home? Or was she embarrassed because of the closeness.

I stepped to the side and created a distance between us, she quickly glanced towards me and disappointment flashed in Shizuku's eyes, deciding to step closer again, she now looks irritated.

"Close call."

I dodged the knife she threw at me, it was some levels below what she could accomplish in the White Room, it doesn't seem that she is upholding the training, but at least she is on a level no ordinary person will reach.

"Stop teasing me mmnnnhhhhh."

Grunting in dissatisfaction, she just goes back to the doing the dishes with a slight pout. I simply continued as well, and eventually, we got everything in the dishwasher. Making our way to the sofa in the living room.

As I sat down, I noticed how soft the material is and how nice it must feel to lay on here, the fabric also somehow feels hydrophobic.

"Wow, this is a luxurious sofa, where-, ah yeah, you don't know yourself."

"Well, what about telling me about the school? You went there for 1 year already, right?"

"Oh yeah! Where to start...hmm"

She furrowed her browns a bit and started to contemplate where to start, but I'm not being completely truthful here, I also want to gauge her change. By asking this and comparing it with what the students at AHNS would say, I can easily tell, how far the change reached and whether she has some problems regarding her past or not.

"It's a prestigious school, graduating from there will give you a good standing for further education and employment. Besides that, it used to be a girls school 5 years ago, despite the 5 years passing, the ratio is still 1:2 for boys to girls, most families already moved to a closer high-school allowing boys so, that's that hmmm..."

That's only facts about the school and the environment, nothing to acquaintances, friends or teachers, I don't really know her in-depth situation, the guilt she seems to carry seems to have held her back to act upon the opportunity of freedom, so the question is whether she could open up to someone or not, another important fact is that her parents found out about her being reincarnated, the question is how much they know about the White Room and me.

Endless questions brewed inside of my head but none came out, I just intently listened and analyzed her while she kept talking about the school and her life there.

­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­________________________________________________________________________________

Milf POV switched targets back to POV-chan as she was currently attending the entrance ceremony. And a slight tick mark made its way to her face, as she saw her daughter yawning.

This is sooooooo boring...

The current Student council president is just boring, he doesn't have the aura of a AHNS' student council, I doubt he would've been allotted in Class A. Besides that, the students also look normal along with the teachers.... Well, rather one stands out.

And unconscious grin made its way to my face as I secretively looked over to purple-haired teacher.

Kamuro Masumi.

After graduating as class A from AHNS she chose a prestigious Arts university, despite that, she doesn't seem to tread the path of an official artist, but rather, she works as an arts teacher at a school while it generates an income, she simply paints for passion and not recognition.

So, to speak, being a teacher is just a means to meet ends. Of course, I will not say a thing to Kiyotaka, I will just try and stla-cough*

Bowing slightly to the people surrounding me due to coughing and disturbing them, my gaze couldn't go back on Masumi, I would immediately stand out in her field of vision.

Anyway, I'm eager to watch this reunion of two former 'enemies'. I wonder what Kiyotaka will do once he recognizes her, and Shizuku once she learns that her art teacher has such a background.

Trailing off from Masumi, my thoughts wander to the other people.

Most people build up some connection after they watched the videos, the Ayanokouji group still exists and most or rather all of that group of people made a connection. I mused about these topics until the entrance ceremony ended.

As I walked out of the auditorium, I went on my way, but some idiots fell right in front of me, I immediately hid my panties which are only for my oni-chan.

I just walked around him as he looked dumbfounded at me, slight disappointment in his eyes visible of which he himself is probably not aware of. I ignore him and just kept walking, no need to interact with some useless herbivore harem protagonist, whose only sexual instinct is his thought being 'but I would like to see that'.

If I were to attend this school alone, then I would even spit on him, but I can't make such an image as oni-chan's stepsister. If I were to act like that, he would be gaining attention too, and I don't want to jeopardize his school life because of my selfish actions.

"How rude..." I heard the pervert mutter as he stood up by himself and dusted himself off. Just as I was about to further distance myself, some girls voice called out to me.

"Hey! You should've helped him up!"

I slightly turned my head in the direction of the voice and there stood a girl with blonde hair and blue eyes, I don't know for what reason she bothered to call out to me. She should've just helped him up. Because this looks like a setup in harem anime. The MC catches a glimpse of another girls panties and the childhood friend witnesses this, initiating the route for the childhood friend growing boldness and raising interest in the girl that got her panties seen.

Well, normally that is, but I'm oni-chan's girl so, a wimpy trash herbivore can go and suck himself.

"You are there, so you can help him, you seem to know him anyway, why should I help him then?"

She got irritated at what I said and the wimpy herbivore tried to calm her down, while I'm not interested to spend more time with such low-lives, I rather spent time daydreaming about oni-chan.

_______________________________________________________________________________

POV Sakayanagi Arisu

A sad smile made it's way on Arisu's face, it seems he really enjoyed the time with his friends' group. That makes me at least happy, they didn't stand up against him along with the others at least and just waited, I doubt it would have been of use them standing up for Ayanokouji-kun, it was about the environment turning toxic and not having only a few friends at least.

He wanted a peaceful life for these 3 years but now that he has complete freedom, it's questionable to what he is going to do...

I'm genuinely happy for him but... I can't help but be bitter about it. It's like he was forcefully ripped out of my life, even though I wanted him to enjoy his life here, even though I wanted to help him...

...in the end I just wanted to spent time with him.

"What's up with you?"

I turned towards the one who asked the question, now staring at Masumi-san, I don't know how to answer, but there is a certain feeling in me, despite the changing mood in this theatre about Ayanokouji-kun, I still feel hatred in me.

"Who knows, I may have found a fallen maiden resolve."

That's right, they took him from me, that's unforgivable. I'm not going to show mercy, on anyone, no playing anymore, no mercy anymore, I'm going to deny them the wish they had when they decided on attending this school-

-just like mine was denied.

________________________________________________________________________________

Switch 3rd-Person POV

Keisei put his hand on Akito's shoulder, Akito's never left his even when the video's began, that's why, they both felt the grip tighten when Ayanokouji spoke to Horikita about them, they felt relieved, they themselves wanted now only close their eyes and stop all their senses, not wanting to know more, but a human's curiosity stops them, they themselves are curios about everything they might find out by watching.

"You see, he thinks of us as his friends, no need to be tense now."

Haruka reassures Airi while holding her hand, and saying it to herself too, the words resounding in her head, she lets out a relieved smile as she looks at Airi.

Airi responds with a smile of her own but if it's genuine or not is questionable, she is facing her own feelings, her crush doesn't seem to be the one she has pictured him to be, but her love is not fickle either.

Does she love the fantasy or the person behind the mask?

In the end, she didn't fall in love with him due to his personality but his actions, he acted against his mask and just helped her, and is going out of his way to make her grow.

There are so many thoughts, sadness, determination, confusion, everything in turmoil.

Time is something she has and detests; she wants him here and spill everything out as soon as she has everything in order.

Back to other people's thoughts and conversations.

"Does he have some split personality?" Voiced Katsuragi. (AN: Totally not 'borrowed' from somewhere.)

"Why would he?" Asked a random class A student next to him, not realizing how idiotic of a question it was.

"I don't think so." Answered Manabu, the class A student ignored, the surroundings grew quiet and listened attentively.

"He looks more like someone trying to learn of these things and about himself."

It makes sense, Ayanokouji, over the course of this series, changed his thought process multiple times, the quality didn't drop but the priorities changed, when he used his superior thought process or when he analyzed situations.

As such, it would indicate that he is contemplating about them, things you encounter as a first are always analyzed, as you want to understand-

"Despite being such a superior student Horikita-senpai, you don't want to tell me that such interactions and situations are completely new to him?" Katsuragi countered, with his straight personality, he won't see this to the end.

"No, this is- "

"But then what about him thinking about everyone as tools, or at least most?" Asked Suzune, trusting her Nii-san on this and even going as far as cutting in while he was about to talk.

Suddenly the screen started to play, instead of hearing an answer of Manabu who was a bit startled due to his sister cutting into his conversation.

(AN: I won't state many thoughts of Kiyo, it will be a mix of 3rd person and his thoughts, based on his thoughts about his past, which he described as a Blank State.)

On the screen we could see Kiyo sleeping, he had not a stone-cold face, rather a peaceful expression,

"He looks cute while sleeping..." Muttered Ichinose, her classmates didn't say anything but still looked at her with a teasing smile.

Kei who's still sitting next to Sakayanagi, was put in slight daze seeing her crushes sleeping face.

Sakayanagi giggles lightly seeing Ayanokouji's sleeping face and notice the girls daze when they saw him this vulnerable, well, appeared, he would most likely still be on guard.

"I want to poke his cheeks." Muttered Hiyori, she was so relieved that he didn't think of her as a tool and his friends too. So, she wanted to play around with the cute Ayanokouji-kun.

"He looks cute..." Muttered a class C girl next to Ibuki, who got annoyed and reprimanded them.

"Now you all think he's cute but before you all were insulting him! Tch..." Two faced bitches was what she added under her breath, Kamuro looked like she found her soulmate.

...in complete contrast to what he was dreaming.

The light atmosphere turned tense, the words sounded ominous, students with high critical thinking already deduced what this is about, the previous topic will be answered here.

But the topic was quite the heavy one.

Why does Ayanokouji see people as nothing more than tools? The answer might be one they might have never wanted to discover.

Ayanokouji could be seen walking to a table with an instructor at the side who wore a white lab gown, the instructor slightly glanced at him and returned to observing the other kids.

"This looks like the room we saw in the earlier videos..." Hiyori absentmindedly stated, focused on the video, others who forgot, were again reminded of that scene with a kid clutching its chest and suffering a shock.

Back there it was just a unfocused flashback, but right now, it like a lucid dream is taking place, everything comes off as real, this dream, the atmosphere further tensed, everything is so vivid, the pressure that place by solely existing is resting on them, a suffocating coldness.

Everything white, none of the people there come off like actual people but just as humanoids, the kids...

...like dolls.

Cute dolls being played with, dolls you would play doctor games with.

"Wh-what's this pressure." Squeaked Kushida, the students were affected by the pressure the still ongoing task was created.

"What a terrifying pressure." Thought Manabu, people are comparing it to professional tournaments, but the dream is still something else.

Ayanokouji went to table and hydrated himself with a prepared amount of special fluid. Nothing more nothing less. Not even freedom in choosing how much to drink.

It had not that much of an impact on people, it's normal for people doing sports to hold on a fixed diet plan, especially during training, but the premise destroys the normalcy of this fact and it gives off an eerie feeling.

"No freedom, eh? What a boring place." Thought Ryuuen, but still stiff, the pressure is nothing he can just brush off, like any student watching.

After drinking, he simply sits down and watches the other kids run around the hall.

It's not long until the task is done so he wants to see if there are any improvements in the other kids and if they are something to look out for.

"It's weird seeing him actually taking something serious." Muttered Suzune, up until now, she never saw him acting serious about an exam, despite his feats, it still felt off, like there was so much more he could do, but the environment isn't one for him to bring it all out.

In this, she was right, socially, his ways would not be looked kindly at. He would destroy an opponent no matter the methods... but...

He is not someone desperate.

He will always take the perfect method, other than Ryuuen, who seeks fun in his methods, Ayanokouji will simply choose the most positive and long-term working method.

Sometimes, cruel methods just happen to be those.

Some while later, the second finally finished and followed by some other kids.

He glances towards the last too, they are on the same pace, on slightly in front of the other.

"Oi how fast are they going?" Asked Hashimoto exasperated at the display of speed of these kids.

"And these are the last?..." Asked Hirata no one in particular, those kids are so young yet running...

"Their form is phenomenal, self-taught and copied too, a mix of these, what monsters."

"But... didn't Ayanokouji finish first so much faster?" Asked Ibuki, dumfounded at the realization she had.

"Kouhai-kun seems to be superhuman then, if those kids are merely last place and he himself finished with such a time-gap." Fuuka said astonished, completely mesmerized in her childhood crush's performance.

"Wow..." Was the only thing that came out of Ichinose's mouth.

Most people were fascinated by how high the level of ability there seems and the fact that Ayanokouji seems to be even on another league altogether.

Kei on the other balled her hands and gripped tightly into her palm with her nails, nearly scarring them.

She already knows that Kiyotaka has outstanding abilities, what she is most concerned right now is, why does she feel this bad premonition, like something bad is going to happen?

If you are below the minimum, you will be disposed of. Looking at the guy who is just slightly behind the other, Ayanokouji looked him the eyes.

Gasp could be heard, what is he talking about? Disposed of? They are still kids! What's this for a place?

"Wh-what does he mean with di-disposed off?" Hiyori trembling asked, but her question left unanswered.

No.

Her disillusion.

Her denial left unsupported.

She knew what it meant...

Airi hyperventilated nearly by the stress she is experience right now, and she is not the only one, several other girls are as well. The emotional conflict within them caught them.

Ryuuen was disturbed too, his fear off Ayanokouji came from the monster behind his façade, the indifference of the hidden mastermind...

Being beaten down by him, blow for blow, and slowly realizing...

Someone who doesn't care whether you live or die has your life in his hands...

You could die any moment.

That's how Ayanokouji instilled fear into Ryuuen. Through indifference.

And now, he is bewildered, he can't see trough these kids, no, more like, there's barely something to see, so meager of a presence, their eyes reveal nothing for him.

Yet Ayanokouji seems to be able to differentiate.

What does he see that he himself can't tell apart from the other?

He has an inkling due to the situation, but not because he read into the person itself.

The pressure of competition and the indifference displayed by Ayanokouji, he can imagine what will happen if Ayanokouji is glancing there.

He will sabotage him.

"So, I was right, heh." Ryuuen said silently to himself.

"His observation ability is something else, I couldn't even fathom to see through it just by eye contact." Manabu praised him but feared the consequences, he wasn't cruel, he was cold and had his beliefs, but whether class D or A, he will only judge based on talent and not norms.

Tachibana just looked at 'Manabu' and couldn't say anything in fear of being delusional and incurring his anger.

Horikita, now, is on the way to replace the strongest existence in her mind, it will be long road but...

Eventually, she will have to face the truth of Ayanokouji being superior to her brother.

"Why... is he so... blank?" Matsushita couldn't help but ask, she was smart enough to notice but not to answer it herself.

"Most likely, referring to that pool scene, where he thought 'blank state'," Katsuragi answered her and for himself just to order the information and find sense into this. He is a softie on the inside after all, just as seen when it concerns his twin-sister.

Just he said, the way the last kid moved changed slightly and just as the instructor looked down on his notepad, the last kid slightly kicked the heel of the kid in front of him.

The not observant student now also understood what would happen.

"Huh? But aren't they monitored?" Shibata asked, of course, everything is monitored but it the guy's fault for not preventing it.

You have no ally in that place.

"I doubt someone will care about that." Sotomura answered, he couldn't take this as an anime, they are 3d humans not 2d unreal characters, how could he degrade their suffering just to some background characters there for plot?

That's not the Sotomura who is trying to redeem himself.

Falling down rather ugly due to the speed they were going on; the last kid overtakes him, and he falls down on as he completed the task.

Looking him in the eyes, he just sees relieve, nothing else. No guilt, no sadness, no conflicting emotions.

"Tough mind huh?" Nagumo mutters, people will naturally feel somewhat guilty due to their wrong actions, but he is false in assuming that the kid's actions are wrong, simply from a ethical point of view, the conflict is much deeper than that and the environment doesn't consider the action as something wrong.

"A cruel environment requires cruel actions and mind." Nazuna said unconsciously.

He isn't even sparing a glance to the kid he sabotaged, speaking of that kid, Ayanokouji glances over to it. He curled up and started to cry. Heavily trembling, his lips moved, and despite the trembling, they already taught the kids lipreading.

The audience tensed up, breathing completely stopped, the thing they are seeing is just to much for them to even consider to analyze.

It's a complete shock.

It's complete fear.

They are paralyzed.

It's contagious.

There is no thing fitting to say, they fear and their minds start to blank out.

"Why... why.... why... why me?" He seems to repeat this over and over like a broken record.

Finally, the guard started to move, walking towards the kid curling up. The other kids tensed up know what will happen.

Tuk

Tuk

Tuk

Students started to grip the armrests; the people seated next to them. Sae is slightly trembling and tugging on Chie's sleeve and Chie on the other hand started to hold Sae's wrist.

The tension is getting higher with every second going by.

Hiyori already hid her face in her knees shivering with every sound emitted by the video.

Arriving in front of the kid, the whole hall grew quiet anew, no heavy breathing anymore, they all averted their face, Ayanokouji glanced over them, the kids were looking away, as if not acknowledging the situation. Before anything happened there, he returned his eyes back to the kid on the floor.

The audiences faces went pale.

"awhawha." Some people were clutching their heads.

This is no film after all, this is dream of a memory...

...something real.

The guard raised his weapon and-

BANG

"What the fck!"

"Kyaahaah!"

"WHY!"

The students and teachers were disturbed. A kid just got shot in the head... How could you rationalize this?

Hiyori further retreated her face into her knees and held her legs tightly together, silently sobbing, to scared to look, but aware of it nonetheless.

Ishizaki both were going from anger to sadness, not knowing what to feel, Albert wanted to go right now and destroy that place.

(AN: We always talk about Arisu, Kiyo, ending-Horikita and Manabu shutting down the White Room, but Albert should be the one, seeking revenge for his bro!)

Girls shrieked here and there, now some girls were having breathing problems and boys were included. Mashimabro was with eyes wide, staring at the screen, his mind blank, he loves children after all, he believes in them and wants to help them grow, now seeing a kid being mercilessly shot in the head for underperforming....

It really shows what dark places the world still has to offer in this day and age.

After helping those students who were in a shock state and had some problems, they didn't continue watching the video but just sat there in silence, some sobbing here and there. But other than that.... No one had the courage to speak up about it, it's like a natural minute of silence for this kid, if there was no Arisu that is.

"Oh, come on, what's with the silence, it's not like this doesn't happen in other places in the world, what's the deal now with being shocked by seeing it." She mocked all of them. In her eyes, it wasn't that big of deal, such things happen all around the world and it is a known fact. So, why are they now acting as if it was the first time they came across this? Pathetic.

"You! What's your problem!? HUH!" Shouted Sudou from the place he sat with the other peeking idiots.

"Yeah!"

"Heartless bitch!"

"What's this girl?"

Exasperated cries and shouts were directed at her. Mashima sensei wanted to stop this commotion, and scold Arisu said too, because even some class A students started openly glaring at her.

"What? Are you going to reprimand me for saying the truth? But who reprimanded you for doing exactly this to the guy whose memory we're seeing?" Once she shouted this out with her maiden-like voice, the theatre was silenced.

"Yes, I know about that place, I know about Ayanokouji being from there, I know all of that..."

She stopped speaking and glared at the students, gathering a huge breath, she once again starts to cry out.

"I also know that the first thing he remembers are those same white walls, those cruel monsters," She said and now glanced at some Key persons in his life, "I also know, that the SOLE reason he came here was a to live some years in peace! I know that some desperate teacher wanted to threaten him for her own selfish reasons!" She glared at Sae, "A stuck-up princess wanting to use him just to be recognized by her brother," she glared at Suzune, who only could grit her teeth, "I know that he showed kindness by acting outside his obligations to help other people! Friends he made!" Sakayanagi was about to collapse, but her sheer will carry her further.

The will to open these defective people's eyes in front of the truth.

"I know that it was you trashes who drove him to expulsion simply because you couldn't agree with the sole core belief he founded because he saw already enough broken humans and darkness in this world for him to care about things like moral and ethnic."

The guilt visible on their faces, they couldn't help but be silent, Ichinose is sobbing, regretting not standing up for her close friend, lowering her head down to her knees and despair at the happenings, the situation, and the possibility of never being able to see Ayanokouji again.

"Only because he said that he doesn't regard anyone as an ally, but did he ever mention the word friend? There's a difference between peoples views on friends, and he just doesn't see them as allies, he relies on himself only and not on other people, but still regards Horikita as a friend, still regards his friend group as nothing but friends, he never even thought about using them."

She said all of this with the strength her frail body could deliver, but still muttered something unheard by anyone but the two girls sitting beside her. Kei and Masumi.

"Can I even forgive myself for not protecting him?"

The theatre was silenced, no one could say something, Sakayanagi basically delivered them the view of Ayanokouji that they should have and not their idiotic analysis they just did with emotions.

No one felt like speaking more, so the video continues.

Shot the kid between the eyes, the kids shrieked silently, shuddering a bit.

The usual method to force growth, letting them feel the breath of death on their necks to motivate them to deliver better results.

Looking back to the kid that caused this, Ayanokouji still doesn't see guilt.

Humans are fickle creatures; they might praise their humane side but...

Once they are deprived of everything, they will gladly offer their humane side on top of everything else they had taken from them for free.

A humane side is only there if the benefits of it exist, they will throw away something useless.

It's questionable whether something humane is truly within us.

Or that this is the closest you can get to being a true human.

They finally understood.

He doesn't regard that humane side they used to judge him as something necessary, no, it was rather...

He just discarded everything to survive. Threw it away.

The morals he breaks, are in his eyes just euphemistic words for wearing the mask of society, nothing more, nothing less.

After this video, they got closer and yet farther again from Ayanokouji Kiyotaka, he is simply someone, you can't relate to.

[Holy shit, this chapter was torture for me, finally done, I can skip to them going to school where my actual ideas are. Hold on.

Well, the next chapter in this story will continue from the reaction aftermath.

I gotta let some steam off, so long no horny chapter... geezes....

Imagine Teddy-chan, now, where am I going with this? Is author really going to do this, isn't this already furry shit? NO. NEVER.

Look up 'Tiny evil' then you might understand what I want to do, it's funnier if I let it out in the open like this lol.

Anyway, random generator picked Kei for next chapter in one shots and Im conflicted between fluff and horny, but I can do both but then both won't be satisfying.

BTW, that with HiyorIsBestGirl going to stop writing is completely true, unforgiveable, dare to garner 100k views and now stopping hmpf...

Anyways, hope you enjoyed it, peace out.]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178K 4.6K 20
Your daughter runs off while you were in the middle of grocery shopping because she spotted Max, her favourite driver. Meeting you, Max wants to know...
932K 35.3K 83
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
536K 11.6K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
573K 35.1K 99
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...