IZ*ONEshots

Av Luminous_Bookworm

IZ*ONE x IZ*ONE Requests are welcome. You know, this used to say "Don't break up Annyeongz," but I've alread... Mer

Song Fic Pt. 1 - 2kimz
Song Fic Pt. 2 - 2kimz
Jewelry Shop AU - Kangbi
Soft Hair? - Ahnyeongz
Random Prompt AU - Chaekura
Color Soulmate AU - Hiinak
Rain AU - 2kimz
Yuri's Birthdayyyy (aka failed Yenyul oneshot)
Happiness - Ahnyeongz
Angel AU - Chaekura
Movie Night AU - Yenyul
Kid AU - 2kimz
Zombie AU - 2Kimz
Train Ride/Tik Tok Challenge - Ahnyeongz
Theater Club AU - Kangbi
Fake Dating AU - Ahnyeongz
Titanic AU - Annyeongz ft. 2jin
Drunk and Recently Broken Up AU - Annyeongz
"So, you're one of those people who go insane when they're sleepy" - Hiinak
Ice Skating AU - Yenyul ft. Kangbi
No Plotline Save Me - Annyeongz
Again, I Suck At Plotlines - Kangbi
Song Fic - Kwonchaeng
Based on a Part of Grandchester - Kangbi
Fairy AU - 2kimz
Nerd & Popular Kid AU - Annyeongz
Jumanji (unfinished and never will finish) - Annyeongz & Chaekura
Annyeongz, 2kim, Yenyul, Hiinak, Chaekura & Kangbi ft. PD48 ships of mine
Cheating - Chaekura
Period - Kwonchaeng
Color Soulmate AU - Ssamjin
Hanahaki AU - 2kimz
Kingdom-ish, Cinderella-ish AU - Kangbi
Mental Asylum - Annyeongz
Domestic-ish Fluff - Wonnako
Vampire-ish Sorta Kinda AU - Kangbi ft. 2kimz and a teensy bit of Chaekura
A Random Prompt I Found AU - Ssamyen
Red String Soulmate AU - Ssamjin
Coffee-Shop-Hair-Colory-Emotiony-Thingy - Annyeongz
A bunch of random stuff I found while I was on the internet
"Everyone's trying to set us up but we've been dating for years" - 2kimz
Werewolf AU Pt. 2 - 2kimz
Coffee-Shop-Name-Spelling-Messing-Up AU - Chaekura
A/N
Arachnophobia - Annyeongz
Heartbreak-Grand-Canyony-Thingy AU - Yenyul
Mafia AU - 2kimz
Werefox AU ft. a li'l bit of Hyunin - Mintomi
Something Blue - Mintomi (ft. mentions of Wonnako)
Letters - Annyeongz
Song Fic - Yenyul
SPOILERRRRRRRRRRRR - 2kimz
Ferris Wheel - Annyeongz
Past Lives (Kid AU) Pt. 1 - Chaekura
Tattoo Shop AU (soulmateeeee) - Kangbi

Werewolf AU Pt. 1 - 2kimz

905 26 29
Av Luminous_Bookworm

Chaewon was lost. Completely and utterly lost. Why were train stations so... maze-like? She was supposed to have a train ride to Toronto, start her new life AWAY from her pursuers, but she couldn't even find her way into the stupid building. She sighed, blowing a rogue strand of hair from her face.

Great start to her "new life."

Annoyed and very close to missing her train at this point, Chaewon turned another corner around the outside of the building. And another corner. And another corner. She groaned. So clearly, this wasn't going well. Not at-

And suddenly she was shoved up a wall. Soft lips were being pressed against hers, but the kiss was anything but soft. Chaewon writhed and squirmed, but the person's arms were strong. Chaewon opened her eyes and stopped dead.

The girl kissing her was... gorgeous.

Her hair was jet-black, lush, and glossy, slightly windblown as though she had been running. Her skin was pale and velvety, so much so that Chaewon looped her arms around the girl's neck. Chaewon was kissing a complete stranger, and it wasn't entirely bad.

The stranger was frantically unbuttoning her long coat and shoving it in a bag, as well as yanking the hair tie out of her braid. Her hair flew around in the wind wildly, frenzied, as though it was alive. The braid left it curled in perfect waves.

Chaewon barely noticed the men in suits running past them.

When the lady pulled away, Chaewon finally got a good look at her face. She was pretty. Heart-throbbingly pretty. Chaewon couldn't breathe, couldn't move in the presence of this angel of a human. She was the picture of snow white - ebony hair, ruby colored lips, snow-white skin, the whole package.

Chaewon didn't realize she was staring and unmoving until the lady pulled her away from the train station and ran in the opposite direction of where Chaewon was supposed to be going.

Then Chaewon registered that maybe it wasn't so good to be pulled along by a complete stranger.

"Hey! I have to get back to the train station! I have a train in," Chaewon checked her watch and stumbled over a rock as the lady kept pulling her other wrist, "Fifteen minutes!"

"Train to Toronto?"

Chaewon almost fainted for two reasons - this complete stranger knew her name, and her voice was husky and deep enough to catch Chaewon's next words in her throat.

"Y-yeah, h-how'd you know?"

The lady didn't respond to her question. "Great, me too."

Okay, so they had the same train. Why was the lady pulling her away from the train station?

"Wh-where are we g-going?"

"To catch a train."

Chaewon snorted, sass resurfacing in her demeanor. "In case you haven't noticed, we're still running in the opposite direction of the train station."

"Yes, obviously. We're not going to catch the train here."

"Then where are we gonna catch it?"

"The next stop."

"Why?"

The lady turned around to face Chaewon and stared intensely into her eyes. Chaewon's face lit up. "Because evidently, I was running when we first..." and for the first time, the lady's face warmed, slightly. "Erm, when we first met. Sorry about that by the way."

Chaewon awkwardly answered, "N-no, no it's fine. It was fine. Yeah." Clearing her throat, she steered the topic away from their kiss. "So, why are you running? Who're you running from?"

The lady pursed her lips. "I'm running from the police. I used to be part of a, um, a g-gang. Used to."

So she was a bad liar. It almost made Chaewon want to laugh, how she had gone from so confident and cold to flustered and nervous.

"Ah. I'm actually running from a gang. My only friend - who was also my only caretaker - went missing a year ago, and since then, I've been pretty alone. So it wouldn't cost anything to restart."

They lapsed into an uncomfortable silence. Chaewon remembered with a jolt that they were still holding hands. And speaking of things they were still doing, the both of them were still running. Chaewon's legs were starting to ache and she could feel her heartbeat in her throat.

"Um, so... how are we going to get to the next station?"

"Car."

"And I should trust you?"

"I need to get away much more than you do, so yes, you should."

"Okay. Then why don't we start with names?"

The lady came to a halt after hearing Chaewon's question and then continued running, seconds after, like nothing had happened.

"U-uh, sure. You first."

Chaewon rolled her eyes. Chicken. "I'm Kim Chaewon."

The lady didn't talk for a few seconds, but then answered quietly, "People call me Luna." (wHo iS iT I bEt yOu HaVe nO iDeA aT aLL-)

Reeeeeaaaaally bad liar.

"Alright then, Luna. Let's catch a train."

*

The car ride had been mostly silent. Luna drove a small grey car, and she drove like there was nothing in her life left to live for. In other words, Luna was really good at driving over curbs and off-road, and Chaewon developed a serious case of carsickness.

Luna mumbled some unsavory words under her breath. "We're gonna be late."

Chaewon stumbled out of the car and leaned against the side, heavily breathing, eyes watering as they sometimes due when you feel gross. "You are a screwy driver, my friend."

"Gee thanks."

"Let's just go."

Luna again grabbed Chaewon's wrist and wove her through the crowds of people at the station. It was stuffy and people were pushing and shoving and it was so claustrophobic that Chaewon almost couldn't breathe, but just when it seemed like she had run out of air, she and Luna burst through the edge of the mob and raced toward the train, which was just closing all the doors and starting to move.

Chaewon stopped and sighed. "We missed it."

"No we didn't! It's still there!" Luna tightened her grip on Chaewon's arm and tugged her toward the moving vehicle. Chaewon closed her eyes, so she missed the complete picture of what happened next, but she assumed Luna had grabbed her and jumped (Chaewon could have sworn she flew) onto the train. Chaewon had heard a scream that sounded a lot like hers.

If it was her, she screamed like a four year old.

When she opened her eyes, she was on the balcony-ish kind of section on a train and she was huddled in Luna's arms. Luna's face was slightly flushed and she looked very uncomfortable with tiny Chaewon wrapped around her waist.

Chaewon awkwardly detached herself and brushed off her jeans.

"Erm, thanks." Luna's expression was stoic and cold when she nodded but her eyes showed the tiniest ray of warmth.

Chaewon headed down the train to find a seat, but she turned around when she noticed Luna trailing close behind her.

"Uh, don't you want to go be a loner and sit wallowing in your depression or something?"

Luna snorted, like this was a naïve, ridiculous idea. "Are you kidding? I was part of a gang - I'll be the closest you've got to catching these guys. And the way you jumped on to the train, goodness knows you'll need protection. And..." Luna scratched the back of her neck. "I feel bad. So, if you don't mind, I'll help you. Only if you want."

Chaewon tried to stifle her giddy smile at Luna's cuteness. "Sounds great." Peeking her head around a door, Chaewon gestured to the compartment. "This one looks free."

The two girls sat down, Luna on one side and Chaewon on the other.

"So, how old are you?"

Luna's gaze cast downward giving her features a sharper kind of look, a wolffish kind of look. The hazy, golden light and the dust flitting around her perfectly curled hair only further articulated her heir of mystery. "I-I'm 21."

"Ha! I'm older than you! I'm 22!"

"Pshh, you're still a head shorter than me."

Chaewon slumped over and gritted her teeth. "Not my fault you're freakishly tall."

Luna smirked. "Not my fault you're so dwarfish. Has anyone told you you're a feisty one?"

Chaewon fired back, "Has anyone told you you're a coward?"

This seemed to hit a nerve, a sore spot. Luna looked down at her knees, hair covering her face. Her feet swung back and forth from the seat. She looked almost child-like, sitting there like she had been scolded. Chaewon felt a twinge in her heart.

"Sorry. I really didn't mean that."

Luna sounded almost choked when she whispered back, "No, it's fine. It's true, anyways."

Heart really breaking now, Chaewon reached out. Her hand slipped around Luna's cheek, taking her by surprise. Luna pressed her face into Chaewon's hand. "It's not true. You're not a coward. You're the bravest person I've met. You jumped on a moving train with a complete stranger! That's enough bravery for me." Luna looked up and smiled. Chaewon's heart filled with warmth again.

The two girls sat there chatting for a while before both drifted off to sleep. When they woke up, they were still on the train.

But when they woke up, something was amiss.

"Wait here. Something feels wrong." Luna silently stepped out of the compartment and peered around. Suddenly, her face went stark white and she practically jumped back into her seat.

"My gang members. They're on the train. And we're not headed for Toronto anymore."

Chaewon was already sliding the window open. Luna climbed through, light and agile, but then strong and unmoving, yanking up Chaewon behind her. Footsteps came from behind them.

"Well, any time now."

The footsteps thumped behind them and a few voices shouted "Hey!" or "Over here!"

"I think this is our time to leave." Luna wrapped her strong arms around Chaewon and jumped off of the train.

The sensation of skin landing on rough grass was not a nice one, but Chaewon was curled in Luna's arms as they tumbled across the field. They eventually came to a stop, Chaewon laying on Luna's stomach, both breathing heavily and panting out giggles.

"That was fun."

"It was." Chaewon looked down at a flower that came up to where her leg was. She noticed a tiny slip of paper in her pocket. Strange, she couldn't remember what she might put in her pocket. Pulling it out, Chaewon went paler than Luna had gone in the train. Breathing faster and harder she rolls off of Luna, vision blurring and going black.

We have her. We have Lee Chaeyeon.

*

When Chaewon woke up, she was on someone's back. She'd had the strangest dream that she'd been riding on a wolf and had had a piece of paper that said that Chaeyeon wasn't completely gone. And how her head throbbed. Chaewon winced as her head sent a little shock of pain through her body.

Blearily glancing around and trying to see through her own unkempt, knotted hair, she noticed... this was a forest. A forest. With trees. And bushes. And plants. And it was most definitely not a nice warm bed.

"Luna?" Chaewon muttered.

Luna grunted back a weak, "Yeah?"

"Good morning."

"You've been out for two days. You smacked your head on a rock."

Chaewon suddenly felt charged with energy when she remembered the slip of paper in her pocket. "Oh my goodness Chaeyeon. Luna, put me down."

Begrudgingly, Luna set down Chaewon, whose knees almost buckled under her own weight. Taking a minute to steady herself, Chaewon allowed herself a little time to adjust. She wasn't just living for herself anymore - she had a friend to save and she had a... friend? Bodyguard? Something like that. The line between "friend" and "caretaker" had gone fuzzy over the years that Chaewon's last family had died.

"We have to rescue Chaeyeon."

"Yeah, the note said as much."

"She's the friend I was telling you about. If they've had her for year, imagine the bad things she could be facing."

Luna's face took on a scary, grim, snarling kind of look. "Then we'd better get a move on. Give me the piece of paper."

Chaewon reluctantly handed over the note and Luna flipped it over, looking at it in the light. "We need to go to Winnipeg, or just north of it. And judging from where we jumped off the train," Luna took in their surroundings and sighed. "We're by Elliot Lake. That would take us at least two months. We're gonna need to stow away on some trains."

"So we've got some serious walking to do."

*

Hours and lots of serious exercise later, Chaewon and Luna were in Sudbury. It was dark, and the night sky held a waxing moon. Howls and wolf calls pierced the silence. It would have been freezing any other time, but now Chaewon was basking in the crisp, freezing air. Chaewon's legs were burning and her face was bright red, but she needed to get back Chaeyeon. Chaeyeon was the only person left in her life who cared.

Unless you counted Luna. Chaewon was growing on the girl. The girls had so many more conversations about everything and nothing, anything and everything, that Chaewon might even say that Luna cared. Just a little.

"We need to get into the storage room where they keep the bags."

Chaewon pointed to the roof of the train, which was due to start moving in ten minutes. "How 'bout there?"

Luna grinned at Chaewon. "Perfect." Chaewon thoroughly hated how her face still lit on fire every time Luna smiled.

Chaewon watched Luna's eyes dart around, taking in their surroundings. She followed Luna's gaze to a few guys carting luggage to a car toward the front of the train.

"This train better have a vent in the storage room."

Quietly making their way around to the other side of the train, Luna pulled herself up to the top from the back and then grabbed Chaewon and pulled her up too. Slightly panting, the two ran as quietly as they could to the engine. Chaewon then noticed the strange lack of passengers waiting. And she felt the thing underneath her legs start to shake and vibrate.

"Shoot, it's starting to move."

Luna used some insane strength or something to throw Chaewon on her back and she sprinted to the front of the train. Just as the train really began to gain speed, Luna wrenched open the vent and jumped in.

Chaewon sighed in relief. They were in. They had stowed away on a train. They were going to save Chaeyeon. They were amazing. They were unstoppable.

They were both shivering like mad.

"I f-forgot th-that they d-d-don't h-heat up the r-room w-with th-the b-bags."

Before Chaewon could say anything else, Luna picked her up and put the smaller girl in her lap. Luna's husky breathing was in Chaewon's ear, and Chaewon's face was nuclear. Chaewon turned to face Luna, breath catching at the closeness of their faces. Chaewon slowly leaned in, and Luna roughly connected their lips. Chaewon tilted her head a little, feeling the slightest hint of movement from Luna's lips.

When they separated, Luna moved her face close to Chaewon's ear and whispered, "This train is going to Regina."

"Damn it, we need to jump again."

*

"Wake up." Chaewon shook Luna's shoulders a little. She almost melted at how cute the girl's tousled ebony hair was and how Luna shook her head to straighten out her tangled locks. If she looked closely, Chaewon could see streaks of ash-colored curls in Luna's mane of hair.

Luna sat up and looked at Chaewon, who was smiling proudly at her creation. A stack of suitcases formed a sort of staircase that led to the open vent. Luna cocked her head and grinned. Leaning over, she pecked Chaewon's cheek and tied her hair into a ponytail.

"Ready?"

"Whenever you are."

Chaewon climbing up first, she finally got her turn to help Luna up second. The sky was still fairly dark - only a bright, rebellious flare of orange lit a small beam of light from behind the trees. Luna fastened her grip on Chaewon's grip as she had done so many times before and with a deep breath, the two launched themselves onto the gravel surrounding the train tracks.

After rolling around, using up her momentum, Luna stood up and looked around for a minute. She then concluded, "Great job! Perfect timing, actually. We're in Stonewall."

"Awesome."

Pulling Chaewon to her feet, the two trekked through the trees and made sure to base their direction over the direction of the sun. Hour after hour, minute after minute, second after second, until they nearly passed by an old warehouse. Luna spotted it amidst the trees and the two decided to explore. It was late by then, maybe six or seven pm.

The second she stepped in, Chaewon felt off. Maybe it was the fact that the temperature was at least twenty degrees colder, or the fact that there were bones littering the floor, or the fact that they were in a dark, windowless hallway leading to a larger room. The whole thing was rather off-putting, but Luna seemed fine, so Chaewon stuck with it. Each step of Chaewon's high tops hit the floor and echoed like the worlds wimpiest thunder.

Chaewon squeezed Luna's hand.

Luna confidently pushed the door to the auditorium-like thing open, and Chaewon almost immediately wanted to run away, but when she did try to bolt, Luna held her fast.

Around the room were ten other girls with the same ash-streaked hair and cold, grim faces. A few of the girls were even snarling, growling like beasts. Chaewon's heart rate jumped from a walking pace to a sprinting-sonic-hummingbird pace. Her breathing quickened.

But she was only tipped into panic-attack mode when she saw the very same person that had taken Chaeyeon and had been chasing Chaewon for the last few months.

These were her pursuers, the gang, the very thing she'd been trying to escape.

"Alpha Kim Minju, welcome back. I see you've brought the prisoner."

The last person Chaewon expected to answer was Luna.

But Luna was the one that spoke next. "Thank you." For

Chaewon then suddenly realized a few things, key things she had missed. Firstly, she, Chaewon was the prisoner. Already at the "red flag" stage. Secondly, Luna had led her into a trap. Chaewon felt the sting of betrayal in her heart and she was sure that the feeling was well-portrayed on her face. Thirdly and finally, all the girls - including Luna, or Kim Minju or whatever her name was - were starting to turn into wolves.

"Apprehend her."

Chaewon desperately tried to make a break for it, but it wasn't long before a claw wrapped around her wrist. A grip that she no longer liked. The last sound she heard was the sound of her own scream before something dull and heavy smacked against the back of her head.

*

Ok I swear I will actually do a part two you just wait and see...

*nervous smile*

But I actually started the part 2 this time so there's some hope for me!

AAANNNYYYYWAAAAYYYYSSSSSSS...

First order of business: Hi, I'm back. :) Nice to see y'all again. Sorry I was gone so looongggggg.

Second order of business: as;dlfkjasl;dkfjasldkfj readers from so many different places and so many different ages and asdfdsjfkdjfkdj I love u guys so much

Third order of business: In the brief time that I've written 3 oneshots or whatever, I started writing fifteen more, so I didn't get any more ahead of schedule than I was before I left

Fourth and final order of business: TYSM FOR READING AND REQUESTS ARE WELCOMEEEEEE!

Currently writing in no particular order + please please please tell me what ship to do for what prompt:

- Spy AU (hiinak): Kinda close to getting to the half way point XD

- Android AU (hyekkura): So many ideas, haven't written one word yet

- Roommate AU (suggestions?)

- Arranged Marriage AU (suggestions?)

- Childhood enemies AU (annyeongz or chaekura?)

- Tattoo shop AU (suggestions?)

- If every crack - whether it's in the sidewalk or it's a wash canyon - is a broken heart, what's the story behind the Grand Canyon? (suggestions?)

- "Everyone keeps trying to set us up without knowing that we've been secretly dating for years" AU (suggestions?)

- "I messed up the spelling of your name on your coffee cup the first time you came and now I try to spell it the most ridiculous ways just to see you laugh" AU (suggestions?)

- What would valentines day be like for my shipsss hahah no I'm not taking suggestions for this because I like my ships, okay? (annyeongz, 2kimz, hiinak, chaekura, yenyul, & kangbi): Idk, probably not gonna be an entire "oneshot", but hey, screw rules and standards.

Yes, I'm insane. Thank you for asking.

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

8.8K 506 21
*IZ*ONE superhero AU* A couple months have passed since the incident in Busan, but IZ*ONE's work has only just begun. A new threat is now looming and...
30.7K 977 39
Love is confusing Past is a memory. Today is a gift. Tommorow is a mystery. And destiny have A TWIST ENDING *"What should i do? Who do i truly love...
30.5K 1.3K 35
This is the story of how Hyewon and Minju ended up together after the failures of Hyewon's past relationships and how after the first two she found h...
22K 1.1K 43
Mina just wants, she and her sister ( Sana ) to be close like before. She would do anything for it. That's why when Sana asked Mina not to too close...