My Queen(Billdip)

By JTANIMESHIPPER

{This is my first time doing this so hope you like it} Dipper and his twin sister Mabel finally went back to... More

Arrival
Arrival ( part 2)
The liar
I Hate you
Run Away
The Club (2)
Let's Get You Home
The Unexpected
I Don't Need A Deal
What Is Going On
I Want to become a Demon
The New Demons
Weirdmageddon
✨ The Child Of The Moon And Star ✨
Destroying The Barrier And His Queen
It's Only The Beginning
Most Wanted
Big Surprise
Well You
Try To Save Candy
Wedding Plan And Invitation

The Club

3K 89 10
By JTANIMESHIPPER

*Dipper POV*

"It's not really a bar it's like a club and it's called HQ" Wendy said.
"Oh it's the first time I'm hearing of this club" I said.
" Yeah because it just open few weeks ago"Wendy said.
"So how are we going to get in to the club?" I asks.
"That's no problem"Lillian said.
"And why is it not a problem?" I asks.
"Bill has a ride who is coming to pick us up" she said.
"Oh really"I said.
"Yes and you will love the ride"Bill said smirking at me.
"Okay then surprise me"I said.
"Oh I will~"he said.

The clothes Wendy and Lillian are wearing looks so cool I'm kind of cute.

(What Wendy is wearing)

(What Lillian is wearing)

(The red area on dress meant to be yellow)

We were there for a while talking with each other, I talked to Bill to learn more about him and it was really nice.
A limousine pulled up in front of us I looked at bill I saw that he was smirking and what he said next surprised me.
"Our ride is here"he said with the big smirk on his face.
"Wait wait what! Your ride is a limo"I said.
"Yes it is"he said.

"This is so cool man" Wendy said happily.
The driver came out of the limo and opened the door for us, Lillian and Wendy went in before us I looked at Bill one more time before going into the limo.
After all we all got in bill was sitting beside me and Wendy and Lillian was beside each other, the limo had a mini bar in it.

"So how do you like it" Bill ask me.
"I like it but,how do you afford to buy a limo?"I asked.
"Well pine tree I'm a demon after all so do the math"he said.
"So who did you brain wash"I ask.
"Hahahaha that sounds fun and all but no I didn't I did something different"he said pull me closer to him.

*Mabel POV*

Me and my girlfriends got ready and we look damn good so we head downstairs and saw my two grunkles
Just told him that I was leaving and said goodbye me Pacifica, Candy and Grenda left the shack. We got in to Pacifica car and she drove us all the way to the club, when we arrive that club we went at the back entrance because her friend told us to go there and meet her after we meet up with her she let us in to the club from the back and give us some hand bracelets they were silver and she told us the silver ones arer for VIP2 only I was so excited that I got a VIP past.

We were walking through the club where people were dancing and drinking and smoking and the music was so loud you can't hear yourself think, we walk through the crowd and went straight up to the VIP room, when we arrive at the VIP room we sat down and start talking.
"Hey this is amazing"I said.
"I now right"Candy said.
"This place is amazing" Granda
"Let's order some drinks" Pacifica said.
After ordering our drinks we had a few vodka and beer candy on Grenda went to the dance floor and having fun dancing with couple random guys, I just sit back and relax having a few more shot and talk to Pacifica.

*Dipper POV*

We were in the limo for a while, when we arrive at the club.Wendy and Lillian got out before me, I was so excited me and Bill step out after the girls and people were staring at us, and then some of them were mostly staring at me some even called out to me and that kind of pissed Bill off.
Bill  placing his hands my waist pulling me closer to him, after he did that Bill call over Lillian and Wendy and we start walking past everyone to the front of the line.
"Bill what are you doing we can't just cut the line"I said.
"Relax pine tree I know what I'm doing"Bill said.
"I think you don't"I said.

"Hey man well we're walking past everyone going to the front of the line?"Wendy ask.
"I asked Bill the same question"I said looking at Bill.
"Relax and you will see why"he said.
When you got to the front of the line the security guard stopped us and then he said sorry boss, then he took out a gold hand band and place it on our arms then we enter the club. The club was very big and pretty.

(How the club look)

I man walk up to us, he look like he was the manager of the club Bill walked up to him and start talking with him this look back at Wendy and Lillian, they avoided to make eye contact with me and I know that something was up, after he was finished talking with the manager he came back over to us.
" Let's go" he said grabbing my arm and walking off with me with Wendy and Lillian right behind.
We went upstairs to a door with words on it and it said if 'VIP1 only'
I look at Bill and he open the door to reviews what is inside the room, the room is big with an open view of the city and it also had a pool area near the windows,and few plants here and there.

(How the VIP room looks like)

"So how do you like it pinetree"Bill ask.
"I will say you're surprised me big time"I said.
"Bill who did you get a VIP pass"I ask.
"Because I bought the club"he said.
"Oh okay wait... WHAT!!" I said.
"Yes pine tree I bought the club and I own it and the person I was talking to was a person I left in charge of the club"he said smirking at me.
I turn around and look at Wendy and Lillian they still avoided making eye contact.
"Well we're going back downstairs and we got to get some drinks while you guys are a little conversation"Wendy said open the door to leave.

"Yea me too I want to have a little drink"Lillian said leaving the room with Wendy.
Leaving me all alone with Bill, I turn back around and look at bill he had a big smirk on his face, I got a little scared if I know Bill he had something up is a sleeve.
"pinetree lets have a sit"he said.
I'm nod my head and walk over to one of the seat and sit down, Bill came over and sit right next to me we were there for a while was someone knock on the door.
"Come in" Bill said.

A waitress came in with drinks I look at Bill because I don't remember order any drink.
"Did you order drinks?" I ask looking up at him.
"Yea" he said.
"Okay"
The waitress please the drinks on the table and then she left the room, Bill took up the vodka bottle and pour the vodka in the grass and give it to me. An hour has passed and I had 10 glass of vodka.

I was some bored so ask Bill if you could go downstairs to the big party, so I got up and grab Bill arm and we left the VIP area and head downstairs.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

288K 9.7K 21
Dipper Pines, now 18, returns to the small town of Gravity Falls with his twin sister Mabel. But right when he thinks everything is back to the way i...
775K 27.2K 48
[COMPLETED] This was Dipper and Mabel's 3rd summer in Gravity Falls. They where both sixteen years old. It started out as a pretty normal summer unt...
422K 11.2K 19
After weirdmagedon, Dipper and Mable leave to go home, it's the last day of school all ready and the mystery twins soon find out they are going BACK...
80.2K 2.7K 66
Dipper and Mabel are turning 21 and are back in Gravity Falls, but everything seems to change when Bill finds Dipper and turns to tormenting his mind...