A rider in a crossover world(...

By WortWort3

Y/n also know as Decade and ZI-O has found himself in a world with people that have powers but what happens w... More

Bio
Bio 2
World's involved
Y/n daughters
Harem 1
Harem 2
Harem 3
Harem 4
Harem 5
Harem 6
Harem 7
Harem 8
Harem 9
Harem 10
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
hint of future chapters
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Announcement
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 7

5.1K 87 161
By WortWort3

(replace Sairaorg with yourself or Decade)

(This chapter will be very Dark you have been warn)

Now the rider was just relaxing since Rinne and Rio went with Kotori to celebrate something as the rider had worked but Finished fast but noticed a letter with a symbol on it.

The rider became interested as he opened the letter he received.

"Hello we would like to announce you have been chosen to be the Commander of Azur lane and will be given the choice to decline if you wish"

-Azur lane Base

Y/n found it as he decided to visit the location as he left a note for Rinne and Rio if they got as he opened a dimension wall.

(Timeskip)

The rider was walking a long road as he reached the location as it was in the letter as he was met with a giant base.

"This place sure is huge" Y/n muttered as he tried to find someone but noticed a figure in the distance.

"Excuse me" the rider called out to the woman as he could tell by her figure as she turned and the rider saw her face.

"Yes, who are you?" The military woman said as she was a little on guard.

"I'm Y/n L/n and I came to here with this letter" Y/n said as he presented the letter to the woman who read it.

"Please forgive me I'm Prince of Wales and follow me" Prince of Wales apologize as she asked the rider to follow her as the rider saw many girls but no men as he wondered why.

"Okay this should be the meeting please wait here" Wales said before knocking as a 'Come in' was heard as she entered the room as the rider was only sitting down before few minutes later Wales came out.

"Their ready for you" Wales said as she left as the rider entered the room as he was met with four girls while two were Adults and the other two were short.

"Hello I'm Y/n L/n I came for the discussion of me becoming commander of Azur lane" the rider said before getting to the important part as the girls organized themselves.

"Yes I'm Enterprise representative of Eagle union" the white haired girl named as Enterprise introduce herself.

"I'm Bismarck representative of Ironblood" the next girl introduce herself.

"I'm Nagato representative of The Sakura empire" the first short girl said as she had eyes that showed experience of war.

"I'm Queen Elizabeth Representative of the Royal Navy" the next girl said giving her name.

"Nice to meet you all so can we talk about the position you offer me?" Y/n asked as he received nods from the girls.

"Yes we sent you the letter to become Azur lane Commander due to Union Academy pressuring us to join them" Enterprise explained as of course Union had to be involved but why.

"But why do they want you to join them" The Rider asked.

"Because they want to put the pervert as a commander who only thinks of girls as props" Bismarck said as she gave the rider a photo of the pervert as the rider felt like killing him.

"Who is this guy?" Y/n asked as he felt like erasing him.

"That man is Issei Hyouudou the current Red dragon Emperor" the rider wonder how he got the title.

"And how is he a emperor?" The rider asked the second question.

"Because he has the legendary dragon Draigg as his sacred gear as it was said to kill even Gods" that Alone was just bull for the rider who has destroyed even immortals.

"Ever since the Siren War that ended three years ago Union Academy took the credit but we didn't care however it started to become our business when we spotted Atlas scavenging Siren technology and the Sirens we captured didn't like that so we Allied to stop them but we got treated as traitors until today when we received a letter from Union saying if we join them we would be forgiven if their Red dragon Emperor became commander of Azur lane and when we saw you win against Union we were hoping you would join us and become our Commander" Nagato explained as the rider now knows their situation.

"And we have Sirens like their Empress helping us by creating more of their ships to help but Union wants them and we fear that we will lose everything" Enterprise Said as she had eyes that showed she really didn't want to lose everything.

"I'll do it" the shipgirls looked at the rider.

"What?" Bismarck confused as she was thinking about what he meant.

"I'll become Azur lane Commander not for me but You so you can keep those smile you have with your loved ones" The Rider said giving his heroic speech as the girls were in awed but Nagato started crying before hugging the rider as he was patting her head.

(Timeskip)

Now the rider explained the whole situation with Rinne as she agreed to him Becoming commander since she didn't like the idea of girls turning into weapons by Atlas or have a pervert be a commander.

"Everyone thank you for coming" Bismarck said as every shipgirl was called to base as they wondered why they were called.

"We called all of you to announce we have a new commander" many shipgirls began to applaud as they felt like maybe hope was on their side.

"And the man who agreed to Become Commander of Azur lane is Y/n L/n!" This name now gave the girls full hope as the rider stepped out as many girls were staring at the rider with lust.

After that Y/n had to meet every girl as some like Akagi and Taihou would be the one the rider had to watch out since he didn't have Rinne to defend him but he was able to dodge them as he met the worst enemy he could ever face paperwork.

After that the rider asked if he could move the Azur lane base near Tōtsuki academy as he got many yes and zero no as the rider easily moved the place as Senzaemon was shocked that the rider became the commander of Azur lane but Accepted the shipgirls to the academy as the rider was smiling until he met Rinne happy 'Smile' and let's say she took it well and after a few minutes she agreed to share with the girl's if they were to fall in love with Y/n.(If only she knew)

After that the rider was walking in the City Park with Rio and Rinne as they saw many statues of Heroes as he found it bull after he read all the information as The grimm have a queen so he gonna have to take her out Along with Ozpin and the Honkai have many leaders know as Herrscher as he had to find them but another thing he did find was that some of the males are treated bad if they didn't have powers or are able to use a IS so this world was even worse than he thought but he found something that caught his eye a princess that had to marry Issei Hyouudou now that crossed the line as the rider was in his thoughts until they were cut off.

"Hey you!" A annoying voice said as the rider dodge a kick as he put both Rio and Rinne behind him as he saw the pervert who was the so call Red dragon Emperor.

"It's your fault I lost a chance to become a harem king of Azur lane!" Issei said as he went for a strike only for his punch to get caught by Y/n as he delivered a counter with a Strike to his stomach as Issei was sent flying as the rider activated a distress signal for the Franxious as another voice shouted.

"Issei!" A girl voice said as the rider turned and saw a group going to the pervert and a two squads of what looked like military.

"I'm alright president Rias" Issei said as the rider was feeling like breaking a pervert today until.

"Hello Y/n I'm Rias gremory I would like to offer you a chance to join my peerage" the rider felt like he just lost brain cells.

"Not a chance bitch" the rider said as no way he would become a slave.

"Then Issei will have to take your wife" Rias was crossing a thin line as the second she said that the wall next to Y/n broke.

"You do know she's a mother right?" Y/n said in a murderous tone since he had Rio near him.

"Then we'll have to kill your child so Issei can put his child inside her" now *chuckle* they fucked up like really bad since the world stopped around the rider as his eyes Darkened as Rinne was hiding behind Y/n as she saw Issei making a perverted face.

"Or maybe even your Daughter can carry his child while at it maybe both of them can become the men's playthings" the rider was starting to lose himself as the line Rias was on was just crossed and what she said was enough for the rider to go down a path he promised Rio he would never take.

"Besides a child of a Red dragon Emperor is better than a normal human" inside Y/n there was Ark one as he was hearing every word the red head was saying as let's say he wants out and wants to tear them a new one.

Why was Ark one in Y/n well let's say he found Y/n interesting as he only protected his family no matter what as he maybe found hope for humanity as he was with him every journey as he would one day help him when he or his family was in danger even if he hated humanity he respected Y/n for putting his family first before himself.

'Let me...help you...Y/n' Y/n heard Ark one as he was surprised as he imagine he was dead but to help him was something as he only agreed in his head as the rider felt something in his suit as he took it out and was shocked.

"Rinne,Rio I'm sorry" was all Y/n said as they turned and saw he had a face that there was no turning back from what he was about to do as a belt appeared on his waist as it is was a bunch of flesh before forming.

As the rider opened the progrise key as it announced.

"Ark one!"

Now Rinne and Rio were backing away as the rider looked back at them before turning back while thinking.

'Sorry Rio I might not be the same Papa you remember' Y/n thought as he knew what he was going to do will make his daughter either hate him or leave him but what he was about to do was to protect his family as he had always did but now even if the world hunted him down it won't matter as the rider took a deep breath before saying.

"Henshin" Y/n said as he slammed the progrise key into the belt.

{Singurize! Hakai, hametsu, zetsubō, metsubō seyo!}

{Conclusion one!}

Now the Rider became a monster in other people's eyes as the news helicopter was in the air as it was showing the whole world while Azur lane was watching but knew Y/n was innocent.

Union was sending all their Students to capture the man but didn't know they were being sent to their deaths as nearby the Franxious was making its way to the rider as they got the rider distress signal as Lilith and Lilim were worried along with Kotori since there has to be a reason Y/n is using Ark one.

'Forgive me Rio along with you Rinne' Y/n thought as he was prepared to sacrifice even the love his daughter had for him as long as Issei was Killed by his hands that's all that matter to the Rider even if the world targeted him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 135 14
Zxenoverse is regular guy who just read wattpad and manga, watch anime, play game, and hear music. When he on the street while making his way to his...
5.1K 108 6
(WARNING SPOILERS FOR THOSE WHO HAVEN'T WATCHED THE 10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY MOVIE!!!) Over 20 years have passed since Kamen Rider OOO, Hino Eiji's, final...
88.5K 1.2K 39
{Story under heavy editting} [I do not own HighSchool DxD and Kamen Riders. HighSchool DxD is owned by Ichiei Ishibumi and Kamen Riders own by Toei C...
3.3K 90 10
Ultraseven was chasing after Chaosroid Ultraseven with he's son Zero because he stole the ultrakey, when they manage to retrieve the ultra key back s...