moonlight; fred weasley

Por deceasedweasleyswife

[FINISHED ~ april 2th 2021] WARNING: currently editing! (Chapters 1 & 2 done) "๐—ช๐—ผ๐˜„, ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜€... ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ... Mรกs

ใ€Šยซ๐€๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐žยปใ€‹
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029 (authers note)
030
031
๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐€๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ž
{for the tvd fans.}
I'm a good friend

019

1.8K 48 14
Por deceasedweasleyswife

Recap
"Here." I pulled something out of my bag and handed it to him. "It is a ring with my initials carved in it. I hope you like it, Fred said tha-"

He kissed me. "I love the ring and I love you." I took the ring out if the box and put it on his ringfinger. It was a little big so I put it on his middle finger instead. It fits perfect.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Months passed, and summerbreak started two days ago. It's sunday and I'm home with dad and Tonks, she had been staying with us a few times. Sometimes one night and sometimes more than two weeks. The last few months there was a lot of pranking with the twins, boring classes, and quidditch games.

The end of the year was a bit scary. My godfather Sirius came to hogwarts and I found out my dad was right about him being innocent. Today is the 17th of july and my birthday is in four days.
The full moon was on the 27th so after my birthday I still had six days as a normal teenager.

"Dad? Tonks? After my first shift... can I vistit the Weasleys?" My dad came out of the kitchen and dropped himself next to me on the couch. "No need, they will visit us!" Tonks said before my dad could even open his mouth.

"They are what!" Tonks and dad looked worried. "You don't want them to come over?" Tonks asked worried.

"No! Not here! I will feel way to uncomfortable with all those people in our house." I could see on his face that dad understood what I meant. There were never more than two people coming over at the same time. "What do you mean sunflower?"

"JUST DROP IT OKAY! I WILL JUST STAY IN MY ROOM WHEN THEY ARE HERE!"
I rushed upstairs and slammed my door. I saw my hair switching from red (anger) to dark blue (stressed). "Why did I snap like that." I whisperd to myself. "Sunflower? Can I come in?"

"No..." I felt tears flowing over my cheeks. "Then it isn't your lucky day because I will come i anyway." My door opened.

"I am so sorry Y/n. I had no idea how hard it is for you. Would you mind telling me about it?" We talked for two hours about my social anxienty and some of my other personal issues. "Once again I'm sorry, I had no idea. I mean I knew you were shy, but I didn't know about your anxienty." I hugged her.

"Do you think you will ever officially be my stepmom?" I noticed that the question scared her. "Let me re-phrase that. Would you like to be?"
She nodded. "I would absolutely love to. But I don't know if your dad would want to get married again. You know... because of your mom."

🅃🄸🄼🄴 🅂🄺🄸🄿

It is the next morning, when I woke up there was an annoying tapping noice on the window. "Hey Y/n, I think one of the of the Weasleys wrote you. Errol is tapping on our window." My dad yelled from the kitchen. "I think it's Fred! Who else would it be. Ron?" Tonks joked.

I walked up to the window. I took the envelope from him. "You can go home now." I told Errol. He flew away. I took the letter to my room and opened it.

Hey love,

I don't write a lot of letters so don't mind my crappy writing. How are you?
Nervous for the next full moon?
Things here are great. Charlie visited us yesterday. And Ron is still complaining about his rat being Peter Pettigrew. George and I spend most of our time pranking Ron and Ginny.
Say hello to your dad and Tonks for me, I miss you.

Yours, Fred

I put the letter in a box where I keep all my letters. I opened a drawer and grabbed some parchment. I began writing back.

Hey handsome,

I'm good, my dad and Tonks are fine aswell. We are all just nervous for my birthday and the full moon after it. My jaw and muscles are hurting more and more every day.
Keeping my emotions together has been hard for the past couple of days and lets just say we have seen a lot of colours.

Ever since I told dad that we are a thing he has been trying to give me
the 'the talk' I think our prank about me being pregnant has reminded him about the fact I am almost sixteen.

Say hello to George and the others for me, will you?

I love you and miss you too.

Kisses, me.

I put the piece of parchment in a envelope and closed it with some red wax. I walked down the stairs and gave the letter to my dad's owl.
"To the Burrow." And he flew away.

"Breakfast is ready!" Tonks screamed from the kitched. I helped her setting up the table and filled three glasses.

"Remus? Are you coming darling?" My dad walked in. I still thought is was unfair my dad couldn't return to Hogwarts after summerbreak ended.
It will be hard, I wouldn't have my dad around to talk to when I needed him. Now I had to do everything alone, the thing I was most scared of were my shifts. Fred and George offered to help but Molly, my dad and I dissagreed.
Dad wasn't allowed on school grounds. I had to rely on Tonks. She promised to help me every month.

After dinner we took a short walk through the forest near our house. I heard someone near us. "Dad? Did you hear that?" I whisperd. He put me behind him. "Tonks you go that way."

The nodded and walked away from us. "Stay with me Y/n." I took out my wand and looked around.
I was standing back to back with my dad. We turned in circles. Another sound came from our left. Tonks came back to us. "Nothing there." My dad nodded his head to our left to let Tonks know where the sound came from.

"Let's go home." My dad grabbed our arms and we apparated back to our living room. "Any idea who that was dad?" He shook his head.
"I'm not sure. Tonks can I talk to you?"

They left the living room. "Do you think it is him Remus?" I heard Tonks say.
I think they forgot about the fact I have stonden senses now. "I don't know, but if it is him both me and Y/n are in danger." Who could want me and my dad? And why? Do they know we are werewolfs?

Thoughts kept spinning in my head. "Dad? Someone just knocked on the door." I walked towards the door to open it. "Y/n! Don't open it!"

Me dad rushed passed me and looked through the window.
"There is no one here." He opened the door and looked around. "Remus, on the floor." Tonks said. On the ground was an dark red envelope. "Y/n, go to your room, stay there until I come and get you, do you understand?." I nodded and walked upstairs. I sat down on my bed. Who would do this?"

Remus pov:
I opened the letter and read the words in my head.

Is it that easy to scare a Lupin?
I thought it would be an exiting challange.

See you soon, F

"Tonks!? I was right... we need to pack and leave if this is really from who I think it is. I ran upstairs. "Y/n! Grab everyting you need. At least for two weeks! We need to go. We will leave in ten minutes." I started to panick and grabbed everything I needed and hid all the things that could lead the person to us. I spelled my box with letters so it would become smaller and put it in the big bag I normaly used when we traveled.

I ran downstairs with my bag. "Dad where are we going?" Tonks and dad looked at me. "We don't know yet dear. We can't go to the Weasleys and put their lives at stake. First we need to find out what is happening."

Was it that serious? Were our lives at stake?

"We will apparate to one of my save locations, from there we will travel by those muggle things."

"Do you mean a car?"

"Yes, that thing."

🅃🄷🄰🄽🄺🅂 🄵🄾🅁 🅁🄴🄰🄳🄸🄽🄶 🅃🄷🄸🅂 🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁.

(Word count: 1429)
(Don't forget to vote😉)

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

198 30 22
We all perfectly know the magic story about the "boy who lived". We all love this magical world and its unique characters. We all rejoiced at their v...
5.9K 55 27
Welcome to my Harry Potter Imagines Book. I hope you enjoyโค๏ธ Requests: Closed Started : 11/08/22 Ended: T.B.D Disclaimer: I do not support JKR and th...
93K 1.6K 91
In which the blindness of uncertainty became clear with the love of one's heart and love did conquer all fear. "It's so clear with you. Always" ...
111K 2.6K 90
"Whatever memories and moments define who you are or who you want to be, this one was among his." _ The second Sarah McCauley stepped over the thresh...