him. - an eren yeager fanfict...

olliebeare द्वारा

------ a college au in which y/n runs into a seemingly toxic old flame and finds herself in the middle of a... अधिक

welcome lovelies!
00. the boy who broke your heart - prologue
01. seven minutes
02. him
03. phone call
04. jean
4.5. jean pt. 2
05. broken up
06. party
07. OTP*
08. movie night
09. soft touches
10. double date
11. all of him
12. confession
13. shower, spaghetti, and reiner
14. a kiss
15. aftermath
16. in the same room
author here!
17. team meeting
wait...
18. our boyfriend
19. a talk
20. drunk calling
20.5. the next morning
21. just dinner
22. patio
the end

23. seven minutes with him - epilogue

3.9K 101 183
olliebeare द्वारा

warning: smutty

no, hey, i know i suck for disappearing for like a good three weeks but (!!) i'm somewhat back. unfortunately i'm back with an epilogue. started this fanfic with an ode to seven minutes and we're going to end it that way. (i promised another round but... i've been trying to write that for a week and i cannot, so we just gon ignore that, k bestie?)
~ollie

"We got all the names in the hat?" Jean shouted into the crowded living room. When everyone on the couches nodded, he sat down and rubbed his hands together excitedly.

Sasha snuggled closer to Connie, "If anyone else but Connie gets pulled for me, I ain't doing it!" She exclaimed.

Jean rolled his eyes, "You're no fun. Couples shouldn't play!"

"Ditto," Y/N spoke up, "Sorry, can't do it."

"Wait, wait," Jean started, a shit-eating grin appearing on his already smug face, "You're only doing it with Connie too?"

Y/N kindly asked the girl next to her to scoot over slightly so she could grab the couch cushion from behind her and throw it at Jean, "You know damn well what I meant."

As if he could hear the slight commotion, Eren jogged out of the kitchen with a bowl of popcorn and two bottles of water. He climbed over the back of the couch and sat opposite of Y/N. She shook her head at him playfully, not being able to help the smile on her face.

"You didn't start without me did you, Jeanie?" He teased.

Eren had spent the first thirty minutes of the night smoking with some of his friends in the corner. It was obvious how gone he was from how bloodshot his eyes were to how funny he found the nickname he gave Jean.

"Call me that one more damn time..." Jean grumbled.

"What was that, Jeanie?" He stuffed a handful of popcorn into his mouth as he leaned towards Jean.

"This is my house. I'll throw you and your damn girlfriend out."

Connie laughed, "Your house and twenty other people's."

"Not my girlfriend, my wife," Eren corrected playfully, "I've bought her a ring pop before."

Jean grumbled something under his breath, and flicked him off.

Sasha reached into Eren's popcorn bowl, "You gotta share, buddy."

"Of course, madam," He giggled, pushing the bowl closer to her.

Y/N was giddy to watch her friends and Eren getting along so well. It was a common occurrence these days since they had been dating officially for about a month, but it still warmed her heart.

"Are we going to start any time soon?" The girl next to Y/N asked. Y/N didn't know how comfortable she was with this girl participating since she brought her own bottle of liquor and it was mostly gone, but she decided to let it slide and just keep a close eye on her.

"Popcorn?" Eren asked her and Y/N.

Both of the girls reached for the bowl, but the unnamed girl pushed Y/N's hand away slightly.

"What's your name, pretty boy?" She muttered.

"Ha, it's Y/N." He gave her a genuine, half-lidded smile.

The girl's eyebrows turned downward, "Fine, don't tell me your name."

Eren and Y/N shared a knowing glance. After they decided to give their relationship one more shot, Eren was a little more than consistent with letting people know that he was taken. It was greatly appreciated by Y/N with all of their history, of course.

After noticing the looks and the change of atmosphere, the girl walked off with a fistful of popcorn and throwing insults at them.

"Barf," Jean mumbled, "Keep that couple shit out of this."

"Hey," Eren tapped him on his leg, "Jean Meister, I hate to say it, but I can't go into that closet with anyone that isn't Y/N."

"Jean M— Shut up, Yeager."

"Hey, don't get so mad Apple Bottom Jean," Connie joked, looking extremely proud of himself.

"Oh," Eren leaned over to give Connie a high-five, "That was too good."

"Can we just play the damn game?" Jean asked angrily.

Sasha started laughing before she could get her joke out, "Calm down, Pants."

"That doesn't even have my name in it!" He exclaimed.

"That's what made it so good," Eren explained, giving congratulations to Sasha.

Y/N couldn't help laughing about how angry Jean was getting at his nicknames becoming progressively worse. The five of them hadn't noticed how other people wanting to play had gotten up and left, upset at how long they had been talking.

"There's that smile I love," Eren said, looking blissfully at his girlfriend.

Jean groaned, "That's it. I hate you all."

He got up and started to leave.

"Boo!" Sasha yelled, throwing a piece of popcorn after him, "You're just a hater."

"But Jeanie baby, what about the game?" Eren whined, pouting slightly.

"It's literally me and two couples! What am I supposed to do?"

"It could always be me and you in that closet," Eren winked.

"Hey, I ain't opposed," Connie said.

"I'm going to have to pass, horses ain't my thing," Sasha joked. She and Eren leaned into each other laughing so hard no sound was coming out of either of them.

Y/N tried to hold back her laughter, "I can't be in a closet with you, but I can hold your hand after whatever Eren does to you."

"What—" Jean started.

"Don't act like you haven't seen Y/N walking the day after spending the night with Eren," Connie and Y/N were now sharing the same laugh Eren and Sasha were.

"Eat shit, all of you," He grumbled before turning away again.

"D-Don't leave," Eren said weakly, still holding his stomach from laughing, "I got popcorn!"

"Guess we'll have to play in your room," Sasha said flirtatiously to Connie, "See y'all!"

Eren and Y/N looked at each other for a moment before both turning to shout across the room, "Jean!" Somehow, they'd both come to the idea of asking him if they could use his room.

"Die," He mouthed to Eren before returning his attention to the redhead he'd set his sights on.

"Well, he moves on quickly," Eren mumbled like he was genuinely looking forward to playing seven minutes with Jean.

Y/N stood slowly, trying to hold her alcohol down, and made her way over to Eren. He moved the bowl of popcorn from his lap and opened his arms to welcome her onto his lap. She straddled him and smiled gently before leaning in to kiss him.

"There's always the actual closet," She suggested slyly.

"And my apartment."

"Or my dorm."

"Oh, the places we could fuck," He started to tickle the sides of her stomach lightly.

As they laughed together, it felt like they were the only people in the room. Soon, they became aware of how close they were to each other and both of their eyes lit up with anticipation.

"Now, there's a lot of places we could have sex—"

"Make love," Y/N corrected him. She didn't understand why she felt the need to change his words, but he nodded in agreement.

"Right, but the closet is the closest," He grinned, "What are you waiting for? Get up, girl!"

She giggled on her way to open the closet, and stepped in excitedly. He closed the door behind them and pulled her against him for a kiss. Y/N was already whimpering into the kisses like she wanted more.

"Oh, my god," She gasped breathlessly, pulling away from the kiss, "We have to set a timer!"

He snorted playfully, "We are not going to pay attention to that." Still, he reached into his pocket to set a seven minute timer on his phone. "Seven minutes is most definitely not enough time for us. Pull your pants down."

She obeyed him excitedly and pulled him into another kiss while his fingers traced over her cunt gently.

"Rule one?" He asked, placing a kiss on the corner of her mouth.

"I have to cum on your fingers or tongue before I get the rest of you," She said confidently. "And rule two is that I have enjoy myself."

"Good girl," He whispered while finding a rhythm to rubbing her clit.

She whimpered and steadied herself by holding onto his biceps. He brought his lips back to hers, and they both relished in each other's tastes.

Eren gave her a wicked grin before sliding down her body to come face-to-face with her privates. He quickly reached his tongue out to brush against her clit once, and felt immensely proud of himself as she reached to grab onto his shoulders and let out a small moan.

"Are you coming home with me tonight?" He asked.

"Mhm," Y/N whimpered as she bit her lip. Even though the closet was dark, they could see and feel each other's desire.

"Then we have all the time in the world," He whispered.

He went to work on her clit. The way he licked at her never got old. Before long, he pushed a finger into her opening.

"Fuck, Eren," Y/N moaned, clutching at his hair. "Keep going, please."

He hummed in response, earning more moans from her as he picked up speed. Y/N lifted her shirt to play with her nipples. Pushing another finger into her, he was pleased to hear her making even more noise. If there was anything he learned about sleeping with her, it's that she enjoyed having something in her while her clit was being played with.

From the way she was beginning to clench around his fingers, he knew she was going to cum soon.

He pulled away from her while still pumping his fingers, "Put your fingers in your mouth, baby."

The thought of someone else hearing her cum — especially some random guy who could use her noises as something to jerk off to — made him excited and angry at the same time. His possessive side had unfortunately won, and he was robbing himself of the beautiful noises she made when climaxing.

The moment he brought his tongue back to her clit, her moans got louder even though they were muffled. He didn't stop his tongue, but he did remove his fingers. It was almost like his goal was to collect as much as he could on his tongue, both for his own pleasure and to prevent any clean-ups so he could get her to his apartment as fast as possible.

When he removed his tongue from her, he brought his fingers to his mouth and sucked off whatever spilled onto his fingers.

Y/N felt faint and thanked the universe for having Eren beneath her. If it weren't for the hand on her waist, she wouldn't be upright.

The timer started to set off and they both laughed.

"Seven minutes was surprisingly enough time... for round one," He teased. Eren stood and leaned over Y/N, "You always taste so good, beautiful. Taste yourself." He brought his lips to hers.

They both quickly helped Y/N smooth out her clothes, and then he wrapped an arm around her waist to lead her to the door. He leaned down to whisper in her ear as they made their way through the crowd, "Are you excited to go home, baby?"

She nodded tiredly and happily.

"Are you going to be asleep before we get there?"

Again, she nodded. He laughed at her before turning to see if Jean was nearby.

"Hey, Pants!" He yelled after spotting him, "We out!"

"Fucking gross, dude." Jean shook his head before gulping down the rest of whatever was in his solo cup.

Eren laughed again before leaning down into Y/N's ear and continuing towards the door, "Let's go home, baby."

wrote this three weeks ago lol: nah, because — *sniff* — this chapter makes me so happy. and it's the last one. hehe. we started this story with my biggest inspiration and that's how i wanted to end it. this story actually means a lot to me, but i'll get into all of that in the last author's note. i hope you enjoyed! and thank you for coming along on this ride with me!
~ollie

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

32.7K 852 64
-𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘺𝘱𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦, 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺'𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘢𝘧𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘢𝘺...
98.6K 3K 43
*♡∞:。.。  。.。:∞♡* "𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦?" "𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦." reader based & college A/U. HIGHEST RATI...
668K 15.2K 47
He might've been your childhood crush, but Eren Jaeger can't quit his old tendencies of avoiding love. After one night alone with him, his true color...
41.1K 1.8K 13
❝𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐍𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐕𝐄𝐋𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐃 𝐌𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐒𝐄𝐒 𝐖𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐈 𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐓 𝐌𝐘 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐂𝐇 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐏𝐈𝐑𝐀𝐋 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐎�...